The Long Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Part 4 of The long weekend.
1.1k words
4.77
2.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers

Rhonda called me on Wednesday to check with me about the upcoming Labor Day weekend plans. I told her I would get there sometime Friday night.

She said they all would be there including 2 of their friends that wanted to join in on the fun and games. Their names were Naomi and Hanna.

Friday rolled around and I was stuck at work anxious to leave for the cabin. My truck was loaded and ready to go so I could just leave straight from here.

It was about 10 pm when I finally arrived and they were all sitting around a fire in the fire pit just chilling out.

As soon as I got out of my truck I was met by Dominique and Carol telling me to get out of my clothes as from now until I leave I would not be wearing any of them.

I stripped right there in the driveway and they helped me carry everything inside. Then once back outside I was introduced to everyone.

My cock and ass received many grabs and gropes. I sat down in a chair and opened my first beer. It was great to finally get away for a few days.

Once we finished our beers we decided to get some sleep. The girls were gathered together discussing something and then they headed into the house.

Rhonda got me and told me that I would be sleeping with her and Hanna tonight, but not to plan on getting much sleep.

Then she led me inside by my now hard cock. As soon as we got into the bedroom she pushed me to my knees and slid her cock into my mouth. Hannah stood beside her and they took turns fucking my mouth.

It didn't take them long to fill my mouth with their cum. Then we got into bed with me in between them. They told me to expect to be fucked multiple times throughout the night.

By the time we were settled in Hannah slid her once again hard cock into the crack of my ass and began sliding it up and down, eventually pushing it into my hungry hole.

She told me to relax as she was going to fuck me long and slow until she filled me with her load. After about 15 minutes of this she held me tight and I felt her cock start pumping its load deep into me.

As soon as she pulled out Rhonda turned me over and she began fucking me. But she wasn't slow and easy like Hannah had been, she just drove into me with one hard deep push and began fucking me fast and hard.

She didn't last as long as Hannah did. She was soon pumping her load deep inside my hole.

We all then went to sleep.

It was almost morning when I felt that familiar feeling of a hard pushing against my hole. Once again Rhonda was horny. It didn't take much effort before I felt the head pop inside me.

Apparently this got Hannah horny as well and I was soon being spit roasted by them.

Once they were satisfied by my hungry mouth and ass we got up and went out to the kitchen. The coffee was already so we grabbed our cups and went out to sit on the deck.

Pretty soon Dominique came out and told me to go with her, which I did. She took me into the cabins play room. They had set up a sling and a fuck bench in there.

She had me get on the fuck bench and after strapping me onto it she pushed her cock into my mouth telling to do a good job of getting it hard for her because she wanted to fuck me with it.

While I was sucking her cock Carol came in with Naomi. Ah they said, so this is where he disappeared to! Dominique told them to line up at my mouth and I would suck them as she fucked me.

She moved around behind and started running her big black cock up and down the crack of my ass. Just as Naomi pushed her equally large cock into my mouth Dominique pushed hers into my waiting hole.

Naomi and carol started swapping their cocks in my mouth while Dominique power fucked me from behind.

It wasn't long before she was breeding me and then Naomi took her place fucking me. Carol began face fucking me with her cock going into my throat with every thrust.

When they had all fucked my throat and ass Hannah called us out to breakfast.

After breakfast we all went down to the lake. The girls wore their bikini's but I remained naked and at the ready for them to use me as they wanted.

I was kept busy providing oral service to them for most of the afternoon. When we returned to the cabin it was decided that I would grill some steaks for supper.

Two of the girls went into town to get what was needed for our meal while I was once again put onto the fuck bench.

The remaining girls took turns fucking my man pussy and breeding it multiple times before releasing me from it.

As I made my way back outside to get the grill going the others returned. They asked me if I had just been fucked because it looked like I had cum running down the inside of my thighs.

I told them yes and they told me to bend over the end of the picnic table so they could have a turn in my ass. And once again here I was filled with hard cocks and more cum.

When we were all finished eating we just took a break from all the sexual activities for a while and sat around drinking and enjoying each other's company, until it was time for bed.

Tonight I would be spending the night with. It turned out that I got a bed all to myself......I thought. However I wouldn't be alone for long.

One by one they all came in and gave me a sound breeding. This lasted most of the night.

The next day was busy with everybody getting ready to leave and go home. Dominique told me that I looked really tired so she would drive me home so I wouldn't fall asleep at the wheel.

We were the last to leave and she told me she wanted me to remain naked while she drove. Once we were on the road she told me to make myself useful and suck her cock for her.

As we drove the 2 hours to my home I spent it with my head in her lap and her cock in my mouth. She would stop me whenever she was getting close and told me she was saving this load for when we got home.

After pulling into the driveway she took me into my house and pushed me to my knees so I could finish her off right there inside the door.

She ended up spending the night.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
280 Followers