The Look Ch. 08

Story Info
She gets shaved.
1.8k words
4.35
7.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers

He stood in front of her with his raging hard-on ready to take her. He knew that she was so wet he would only have to gently nudge his cock into her and she would take it all up to the hilt.

Despite the rush of sexual energy building in his loins, he was determined to toy with her a little longer.

'I'm afraid you can't come into my house with stubble like that around your lips,' he said calmly.

'I'm going to shave you so that you're properly ready for me,' he continued.

Bloody hell she thought, he is actually going to shave me. Her pussy was beginning to tingle again. No one had ever done this to her before. The thought of him dominating her this way was captivating.

'Now obviously I'm going to be using some very sharp equipment and if you flinch I may end up cutting you. I don't want to do that so I'm going to have to ask you to be as still as possible. To help I'm going to put these cuffs on you.'

He took the 4 way cuffs and fastened her wrists and ankles on each side, then linked them together using the attachment which he placed under her arse.

She looked vulnerable, delicious and highly fuckable.

'Before I shave you, I need to carry out before and after tests for quality control purposes.'

Anxiously she replied, 'Right, what does that involve?'

'Firstly you need to see for yourself what a state you're in.' He took out his mobile phone and proceeded to video her as he pulled on her lips upwards, downwards and pinching them together. He pushed her knees slightly back with his forearm to expose her anus and the glint of the butt plug nestled inside.

He showed the video to her, which she found highly arousing, especially when seeing how her anus had been stretched to take his latest toy.

He used his fingers to stroke her labia and mons to judge what needed to be removed. The final part of the test involved running his tongue along the folds of her pussy. She squirmed in delight.

She was so excited she could feel her sphincter clenching the butt plug.

'Fuck, you turn me on,' she whispered.

'Good and you'll be glad to know the first check is over.'

'Now hold still,' he added.

He had to use his own shaving foam to lather her up. Obviously he wasn't used to having visitors of the female variety staying at his house.

He squirted a ball of foam onto his left hand. Using his fingers he took scoops of it and massaged it tenderly around her vagina.

'God, that feels lush,' she purred.

'Now for the fun part,' he said, taking the razor.

He pulled the top of her pussy, just above the hood of her clitoris, to make sure her skin was perfectly taut. With careful, yet firm, downward movements he shaved away the stubble at the top of her labia. Her lips were sensitive to his touch and she could feel her clit throbbing with anticipation just below his fingers.

As he worked the razor down towards the entrance of her vagina, he lowered his fingers to pull her lips taut again. She was so fucking wet!

This was a feeling of intense intimacy, the likes of which she had never felt before. He pulled on the skin of her upper thigh, just to the side of her perineum, to remove any hairs that lingered there.

She wanted him, she wanted him to fuck her hard and deep. She felt wanton with a deep sense of desire to have his cock. She pushed her pussy out to him, jutting it forward, eager for him to take her and ease her torment.

'Fuck me, please fuck me. I need to feel you inside me. Please,' she begged.

'I haven't finished yet.'

He pulled each lip to the side and used the razor across her to remove any remaining stubble.

The shaving foam had all but disappeared. The razor had done its job. He used part of the towel to dap away and remove any traces of foam. As he did so he took pleasure in pushing down firmly on the hood of her clitoris.

Unable to close her legs and with her sex on full display, she looked delectable.

'Now fuck me, fuck me, take me, I'm all yours!' she pleaded.

'Quality control check first.'

He stroked his fingers over her freshly shaven skin. It was so smooth and silky. There was no stubble to be felt with his fingers.

She squirmed and wriggled her hips, again pushing them forward hoping he would slip his fingers inside her slippery quim.

Instead he put his lips and tongue there to eat her. He lapped at her drooling pussy and sucked on her inner and outer labia.

'Fucking hell, you're going to do it again, you're going to make me come. Don't stop, don't stop, please don't stop!'

And he buried his face inside her. Licking her perineum up to her clitoris.

As he reached her swollen clit and swirled his tongue across it and around it, she called out, 'Yes, just there, just there, please just there!'

He knew she was seconds away from coming again. He took the top of the butt plug between his thumb and two fingers. As she writhed in pleasure, he rotated it and plunged it in and out of her arse hole while he sucked hard on her clitoris.

'Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Fuck! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!' she moaned loudly. This was the loudest orgasm of the evening so far and he was slightly concerned that the neighbours might hear.

'I want you, I want you in me, I really want you in me but I want to suck your cock. I want to please you, I'll do anything to please you.'

He undid her cuffs and they moved through to one of the sofas in the lounge.

As she walked, she felt the comfort of the butt plug inside her. When would she be allowed to take it out she wondered?

He told her to get on her knees and cuffed her wrists and ankles behind her back. She knelt just in front of the sofa. He bent over in front of her to kiss her hard on the mouth and pull on her erect nipples.

He laid back on the sofa with his hard cock fully erect just below her jaw line. No invitation was needed as she devoured his cock, taking it deep to the back of her throat almost instantaneously.

'Fuck, that is heaven! Fucking hell!' he groaned, his dick hidden in her mouth.

She sucked on his helmet and licked her tongue around his shaft. He bucked his hips and pushed his head back, delirious with ecstasy. Now it was her turn to torment him.

She lifted her head off his cock and then licked it from his balls all the way up to the top of his shaft, just like licking a lollipop. She did this slowly at first and then faster, before taking in his helmet again and sucking on it hard.

She moved her mouth down to his balls and began sucking on one. He squirmed in delight. She moved her head again to the base of his shaft and sucked on it all the way to his head. She licked his slit intensely, forcing the tip of her tongue inside.

'Fucking hell, you're good, you're fucking amazing!' he said. 'I love you, I love you, please don't stop, please!'

And she didn't. She continued to pleasure him, eager to excite him further.

He was desperate now. 'I neeeed to have you!'

He took hold of his cock and pulled it away from her mouth. He moved behind her and undid her restraints.

His cock was soaked in her saliva and she wanted it hard and fast. He knew that he was close to coming because his cock appeared to be larger than he'd ever known it!

She moved onto the sofa and laid back. She opened her legs wide offering herself to him. He knelt in front of her and placed his cock at the entrance to her vagina. Lifting himself up slightly he eased into her with one thrust.

'Aaaaaahhhhhhh, fuck, that feels so good,' she cooed, as he filled her with his girth.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' he whispered, the feeling of her around his hard cock felt amazing.

He took her legs and rested her ankles up against his shoulders. He placed his hands at the top of her thighs and pulled her towards him thrusting his cock into her further.

'Fucking hell, fucking hell!' she called out. She looked hard into his eyes and took rapid breaths as her climax began to take hold.

He lifted himself up further and pushed her legs back, kissing her hard and passionately on the mouth while plunging his cock in and out of her.

Whenever his cock penetrated her, he could feel her buttplug alongside. It was firm through the walls of her pussy and its hilt knocked against his balls.

She pulled him close and raked her nails down his back. She broke away from his mouth and kissed his neck and shoulders as he drove his cock inside her.

He was close to coming himself and intensified the speed of his thrusts.

He pushed her knees slightly further apart so he could sink his cock further inside. He could feel his spunk begin to surge up towards his shaft.

The walls of her pussy were tightening around his cock. Her breathing was fast and her breasts and chest were red and heaving. She was heady from the sensations of having both her holes filled and stretched.

'I'm coming, I'm going to come, fuuuucccckkkkk!!' he called out, gasping for breath and bucking his hips, as hot come shot out of his cock and deep into her.

She felt his cock jerking inside her and dug her nails into his arse cheeks as she pulled him in close. She couldn't hold back any more. She arched her back and orgasmed like never before, delirious with pleasure. The sensations from clamping her muscles hard against him and the phalic object in her arse were over powering. She let out a gutteral wail, Aaaaaahhhhhhh, you bastard, aaaaah, fucking yes, yes, yes!!'

They came to rest holding each other tight, spent and sweat covered from their intense love making.

'You feel so good,' he whispered into her ear, kissing her neck softly.

'You don't feel too bad yourself,' she said.

'Would you like to stay over?' he asked.

'I'd love to but only on one condition.'

'What's that?' he asked.

'I get to keep the butt plug in me all night.'

'I'm ok with that - deal!'

They made their way upstairs and made love once more before spooning each other tight and falling into a deep, deep sleep.

Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers