The Look Ch. 07

Story Info
Restraint becomes the norm.
2k words
4.38
7.3k
1

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers

She had a number of family appointments for the next few days so they weren't able to spend any quality time together until the following Wednesday.

Working in the office had been quite difficult for both of them as all they wanted to do was make love to one another.

However, they did message one another frequently. Actually frequently is a complete understatement. They messaged each other constantly out of work.

He had asked if she wanted to see any naughty pictures or videos of him when he was alone. She was a little coy at first but then once she had received one or two she was eager for more. He enjoyed getting hard for her and sending images to her knowing it made her wet.

He eventually persuaded her to reciprocate. It wasn't long before they were regularly sending photos to each other of themselves naked or partly naked whilst feeling aroused.

They were so desperate to be together that any image or video sent to the other often resulted in the other person finding a safe place to bring themselves off.

But it wasn't a substitute for the real thing. On the Wednesday morning of their next date night he told her to bring her bag of shopping which she had brought the week before.

'I've bought some extra bits and pieces too which I think you might like,' he said, teasingly when he collected his delivery schedule for the day.

She could feel herself becoming wet already. How was she going to last a whole day? She loved the last visit to his house, especially being cuffed and ravaged until she came.

She'd rubbed her clitoris several times since then, each time resulting in powerful orgasms. The last one was yesterday. She got so worked up that at lunch time when everybody was out, she had to push back her office chair, close the blinds and put her feet up on the desk as wide as they would go. She pulled her silk knickers to one side and fingered herself furiously while she thought of him taking her from behind with her wrists cuffed behind her back.

What she'd really missed since the last visit was something which she hadn't really experienced much of until that night. When he had slipped his finger into her arse it had felt so good. Him being so intimate with her literally made her drip with excitement. She hoped that would be on the menu for this evening.

She turned up at 8pm and brought the bag of goodies from the week before as requested. She was already soaked thinking about what other things he might have bought for her.

'Hey gorgeous,' he said,'come on in. I feel like it's been ages since I last saw you properly.' And he kissed her and held her tight, breathing in the wafts of her perfume, which were already making him hard.

'I love you,' he said, kissing her again.

'I love you too,' she said, looking into his eyes.

'You trust me right?' he asked.

'Yes,' she said, a little anxiously.

'I just want to make sure you're comfortable with my plan for this evening.'

'Which is?'

'To make you come many times and very hard!' he explained with a smile on his face.

'I think I can manage that. What do you want me to do?' she asked, her pussy tingling with excitement.

'Take off your clothes except for your knickers.'

Fuck, she was soaking. The thought of being told what to do was such a turn on. She removed everything as directed.

'My favourites! Silky navy blue. Good girl. I might go easier on you.'

Please don't she thought. She was eager to find out what was next.

'Stand against the dining room door. With your back facing outwards.'

She was confused but complied.

'Raise both arms above your head.'

Again she followed his instruction. He cuffed both her wrists together and then went behind the dining room door to retrieve a rope which he had already tied to the handle of the door on the other side of her. He passed it over the top of the door and tied it to her cuffs and pulled on it stretching her arms above her. She was now his to torment.

He moved behind her and began to kiss, suck and bite her shoulders. He ran his hands along her arms from her wrists down to her shoulders.

She shivered in anticipation.

He kissed all the way down her back until he reached the elastic of her knickers. He put both hands on her ankles and grazed his fingernails over the back of her legs all the way up to her inner thighs. As they made their way up to her arse, he lovingly kissed her back, from her spine up to her neck.

'Fucking hell, you are turning me on,' she purred.

Then he took out the riding crop from his own bag of goodies. He ran it all over her body parts on show, following the same journey his hands and fingernails had taken.

'I want you, I need you, please take me,' she asked, breathing harder.

He put both hands on her hips and the elastic of her knickers. Kneeling behind her, he slowly peeled them down licking and kissing her arse as he did so. She smelled heavenly and it took all his willpower not to finger her pussy.

'I have another present for you.' From his bag he pulled out a small metallic butt plug.

'I'm going to loosen the rope so you can step back and bend over for me. Then I want you to part your legs.'

She wasn't sure if her sphincter would take it or how the cold metal would feel in her arse, but the intensity of her arousal and her soaking love juice told her to go with it.

She stepped back and followed his instructions. He kneeled behind her and began to lick her arse hole, slipping his tongue inside her.

'Aaaah, that feels so good. You bastard, you're licking my arse.' She felt so bad, but so turned on. When he slipped his finger into her, it had no trouble finding it's way in. He'd helped her to relax with his tongue.

He slid it in and out, stretching her ready for the plug.

'I want you to suck this, so it goes in nice and easy.'

He placed it in front of her mouth. She sucked on it and made sure it was properly lubricated.

He took it out of her mouth and moved behind her. He placed the plug at the entrance of her arse and gently began to push.

It felt strange at first but slowly she relaxed and took the whole plug. It stretched her but made her feel as horny as hell.

Then he pulled the rope up from the other side so that she stood upright and facing the door, only this time her gorgeous arse was filled and she was naked.

He took the crop again and ran it over her body. It's touch was electric on her sensitive skin. She was so turned on that she craved it's touch.

She almost came at the thought of being whipped with it.

And then the whips came. 10 of them to start. 5 on each cheek. Every time her arse clenched around the plug, she loved the sensations it brought her.

He moved close to her and with both hands reached forward to caress her breasts and pull hard on her nipples. He sucked and bit her back and she groaned in ecstasy.

He stepped away and whipped her another 10 times. Then he parted her legs and fingered her from behind.

She was drenched. Her pussy was hot and desperate to be filled. He rubbed and stroked her labia.

'Fuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!.' Her vagina clenched and so did her sphincter around the plug. She couldn't stop it. The first orgasm of the night tore through her.

He noticed that her pussy was not as smooth as it was last week.

'Are you taking me for granted already? You haven't shaved.'

He was right, she thought.

'I'm sorry I was just so busy I didn't have time,' she whimpered.

I'm going to have to do something about that later.

What did he mean, she thought? Was he going to shave her? The thought electrified her. She wanted him to dominate her in every way.

He whipped her another 10 times before fingering her again. This time he buried three fingers into her to stretch her sodden lips. She responded with harder and deeper breathing.

He pumped them in and out of her while he nuzzled and bit her shoulders. It drove her wild and he could feel her pussy clamping around his fingers.

'Fuck me, fuck me, pleeeease!'

But he didn't stop. With her arse clenching the plug and her pussy clenching his fingers, she came again.

'Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! You bastard. I love you. I fucking love you,' she said looking over her shoulder.

She looked absolutely gorgeous in her post orgasmic flushed state. He couldn't wait to take her later but for now he was enjoying her.

'Turn around,' he said.

She did as she was told. She noticed his throbbing cock standing tall and proud. She wanted it inside her. She didn't care whether he was on top, behind or whatever - she just wanted his shaft deep inside her.

He went into the kitchen and opened the freezer. He took out some ice cubes and ran them around her neck and shoulders. As one melted he took another and slowly worked it down to her breasts. They were hot and the ice melted quickly.

She knew what was coming and couldn't wait to feel the ice on her nipples. He sucked on one and pulled it hard while he rubbed the ice cube over her nipples and areola on the other. The pleasure it brought her was intense.

Then he popped one into his mouth and sucked on her nipples with the ice cube continuing to tease her.

He moved his hand down to her quim and stroked her clit which was covered in her own love juice. While he did so he continued to suck on her nipples replacing the ice cube each time it melted.

'Fucking........hell....... I'm gonna come.... come.... again,' she moaned in a high pitched voice.

She was panting now as he brought her off again.

'You look a bit hot,' he said cruelly, 'I might have something to help you cool down.'

He took two ice cubes and rubbed them over her clitoris and pussy lips while he kissed her and told her how much he loved her.

She kissed him hungrily back. Their tongues desperate to please the other, all the while he fingered her with the ice cubes. When they melted he replaced them.

He knew that she was going to come again. Her breathing intensified and her skin went a blotchy red. She kissed him passionately and pushed her head forward to feel his lips on hers.

She could feel his cock pushing against her as he massaged the ice cubes into her hot pussy.

God, she wanted him. She needed him to bury his cock deep inside her and slap her arse with his balls. With that image in her head she orgasmed once more, buckling her legs and pulling on her cuffs.

He sucked and kissed her neck and shoulders as she groaned in pleasure and the waves of her orgasm subsided.

He untied her and held her tight.

'Now before I take you, I need to do something about your stubble trouble. It's far too spiky for me.'

He went upstairs and brought down a towel, foam and a razor. He placed the towel down on the dining room table and invited her to lie down.

She willingly did so, already feeling the flutters of excitement in her sex.

'What about the buttplug?' she asked.

'That can stay. I think you quite like it.'

Fuck, he was right. She loved it! And she braced herself for her next intimate experience with him.


Nath1
Nath1
7 Followers