The Look of Submission Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It read:

Dear Doll

I hope you are doing well. There is nothing I can say that will tell you how sorry I am. I have come to understand that what I did was unspeakable and I beg for you to forgive me. I know you will find this hard to believe but I did and I still do love you.

Enclosed is something that I hope will make amends in some small way. My parents death left me with a good inheritance and I hired a private detective to track down what happened to your sister. She is fine and is married and lives in Florida. Here is her contact information. I am sure she would be glad to hear from you.

Love always,

Sir.

She read the letter over and over again. It took a week before she got enough courage to call her sister. They both cried over the phone and talked for hours. They made arrangements to see each other at the next holiday.

Weeks went by and Doll had gone to see her sister and she was happier than she had ever been but something was still missing in her life and she knew deep down what it was.

But how was she going to find him? How was she going to get back to him? How was she going to get home? There was something that kept nagging her about how he knew so much about her, especially her favorite ice cream.

Finally it dawned on her the guy that had befriended her on the internet, that had been Sir all along. She sat down on her computer and she looked to see if he had taken the profile down. It was still active although it hadn't been used in months.

Doll had taken the money he had given her and banked it for a rainy day. She decided now it was pouring. She took her laptop and paid a hacker to see if he could track down who and where the person was that had set up that profile.

It cost her almost every penny he had given her but the hacker got her the information.

When he got home that afternoon he saw her standing by the door. He couldn't believe his eyes. How did she find him and why was she here?

He wanted to take her in his arms and never let her go. As he approached her she smiled and said,

"The last night we spent together you asked me a question." She held out the ring and placed it back in his hand. "Please ask me again."

He got down on one knee and he looked up at her and said, "Doll, will you please marry me?"

She bent down and finally the look that he had longed and cried for was in her eyes. The look of submission. She kissed his lips and said, "Yes Sir, but we need to talk."

.

12