All Comments on 'The Lost Boy Ch. 02'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hot as fuck

oh this is wild. please continue ' please' ,this is one of my fantasies , can't wait for more .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dickgirl?

Is that a new word for a man in a dress?

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 6 years agoAuthor
Nope

And she was wearing pants thank you very much :3

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

Are you going to continue to work on breeding season and something better because I really enjoy these stories.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 6 years agoAuthor
My other works will continue

Of course work on Breeding Seasons and Something Better will continue. Don't worry, they will be updated soon

EroticaReader187EroticaReader187over 6 years ago
Amazing!

Very hot and a good story to boot! Can't wait for more plot and glorious erotic scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

Just Awesome

caseyjordancaseyjordanover 6 years ago
Hot as Fuck

Yes I know someone used that title already but there're no better words. I can feel everything that Ian feels. This series makes my boiclit so hard it hurts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm like ian ...or was

At least in roleplay I was like ian. I role played as an innocent cute neko femboy trap. And quickly became a slut~ maybe it will happen IRL though. I'm mistaken for a girl a lot and I'm skinny to. If you wanna role play get wattpad and leave your user name on here.

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

I'm hoping the plot isn't going to keep coming in little drips and drabs. Also hoping I'm not going to have to listen to the same thoughts from multiple demon dickgirls. Val and Lil's thoughts about Ian were basically like reading the same passages all over again. I get it, he's irresistible. I was really expecting Val to breakdown some of the mystery while she was watching Ian sleep, but it was just more of her being enthralled by his adorable innocence. It wasn't bad writing really, just gets stale after awhile.

The tone and tempo of the sex scenes are spot on, and I'm certainly enjoying them. But I really started the story in the hopes that it would be a bit more plot-driven.

DamienDeath20DamienDeath20over 5 years agoAuthor
@illwind

This is a very plot driven story, hence the 16 chapters uploaded lol

I do try to give the girls different personalities and I hope you give the story a chance to develop more :) We've built a universe here!

totostorytotostoryabout 3 years ago
Yes I love Liline too

I hope This competition between sister is goin to be better and better .I hope the tempo to be the same or increase. keep going Mate.

HotAss4UHotAss4Ualmost 3 years ago

Another wonderful chapter. Loving all of this.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Yeah this is just straight up rape. Also, a guy's dick being hard means NOTHING as to consent... I get that this is fictional, but that's a super damaging myth for male survivors of rape (that they must have wanted it because they got hard)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES