The Lost Boy Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chessa then stepped up onto the bed standing high above him. "I don't know why you wandered in here stupid boy, but I will say, I appreciate you trying to block the sun from hitting me when you realized you fucked up." Ronnie looked up now at her and saw what she was wearing from the waist down.

Nothing.

"So for that, I didn't drain you dry. But, you're still gonna have to pay the price for messing up my sleep schedule." She had a petite almost ballerina like build, with perky breasts pushed up by the corset. And her legs were just as pale as her face, only they lead up to something that Ronnie was shocked to see on another woman. Before he thought only Dr. Gabrielle was carrying one of those between her legs, but apparently that was wrong.

This girl had a cock, maybe a little bigger than his, and it was clean shaven and feminine looking. But still hard as a rock with a pair of matching sized testicles underneath.

"...whaaaaaat..?" Ronnie sort of droned, purely exhausted from the amount of blood she took out of him.

The Vampire knelt down on one knee beside his head, bringing her own girly cock pretty close to his mouth. He almost went cross eyed looking at it, but she snapped her fingers gaining his attention. "Hey, eyes on me boy. Look in my eyes."

Ronnie did as she asked, and then...kind of just...zoned...

Something about her gorgeous grey eyes staring into his own just made him feel. Comfortable, kind of like mush, and he relaxed into her stare.

"You have a girlfriend?" She suddenly asked.

Kind of an odd question considering the circumstances, but he saw no harm in answering her truthfully, "No." He didn't consider his encounters with the doctor a girlfriend/boyfriend ordeal anyway.

A small smile crept onto her face. "Really? And what do you think of me? Do you think I'm pretty?" She ran a hand through her long multicolored hair.

Again, random question but, no point in lying? "I do."

"Aaaand..." Her finger came up from behind to draw a circle on Ronnie's exposed ass cheek. "Ever been fucked in the ass before?"

Wow, that was personal. But for some reason, he felt like he could tell her. She just seemed so trustworthy right now. "Yes."

That surprised her, "Really? You have? By who?"

"Doctor Gabrielle. For my physical, I needed one."

"Oooohhh..." Chessa nodded, knowing that things like that happened a lot around here so it wasn't too surprising. "Well than, guess I don't have to be gentle with you then!" She said smiling, "Now, give my girl a kiss." She pointed her hips forward, placing the tip of her dick near Ronnie's mouth.

"O...okay." He said, still weak but managed to lean forward and pucker his lips placing the lightest of butterfly kisses on her pink tip.

Then she stood up, "Good boy, now relax. And feel free to scream okay? I like my boys to be noisy." She circled around him, placing a leg on each side of his body to mount Ronnie from behind. She then took her cock and teasingly dragged the head over his star. She had him under her control now so she was sure he would be docile enough to go in with only a little lube. She spat down, letting the string of saliva drop to his sphincter then worked that in with her tip.

Ronnie, still out of it looked back over his shoulder. "Wait...but...who are you?"

The Vampire rolled her eyes, "I'm your new girlfriend stupid boy. Nnnnffuhhh..." She groaned as she dug her dick into the brunettes back door. "Names, Chessa babe."

"Uuugh...guuhh..." He moaned feeling her six inches bury themselves into him.

And she meant what she said earlier, he was no virgin, so no point in going slow!

No, she went balls deep in and began to pound away. Legs spread out at both his sides and arms braced on his back. She rocked her hips hard on her partially paralyzed lover, his intensely warm heat was such a sweet contrast to her cool cock. She lolled her head back and enjoyed the sensation of it.

First a nice meal from him, now a tight hole to wrap around her dick. Not a bad day despite a shitty start.

She didn't get too acrobatic on him, feeling like he might be a little too tired for her to get adventurous on him. So this was simply a pure release type of thing, rail him nice and hard, give him a good load, then tomorrow when he was more coherent, they could have a little bit more adventurous fun.

Until then though, she settled for riding him good old fashioned doggy style.

Sana, disturbed from her own slumber by the sounds of sex and moaning upstairs. Aggravatedly got out of bed to go up and see what the Hell was going on.

She stomped up the steps, sleep still heavy in her eyes and practically burst through her daughters bedroom door. "Chessa what in the-...oh..." Her shoulders slumped seeing the activities going on. "Huh, I was wondering when you were gonna pull something like this."

Chessa fed her cock into Ronnies mouth as she hung his head over the bed. "I'm giving...my intruder a nice taste of his own ass if you must know...uughh..." She massaged his neck as his lips formed a tight sloppy seal around her womanhood. "Why what do you waaant? I'm very...very busy!" She thrust her hips hard, now fucking his face in front of her elder Vampire.

She rolled her eyes and rubbed her nose, "He smells like Succubi."

"Mhmm." She said not opening her own eyes and just focusing on plowing his tight warm wet throat. "He's hung out around them, not a big deal mmf!"

Sana sighed, "Well, I know you've wanted a pet for a while I just...didn't know you wanted one this bad."

"Oh trust me mom." She said finally looking over at her again and withdrawing her dick from her boy toy's mouth. "He fell into my lap." She then circled back around to the other side of his body, kneeling up behind him once more to dive back in his anus.

"Well if you want to turn him you have my blessing." She said then turned away from the door, "Just please keep it down, me and your sisters are trying to sleep."

"Ugh, I'm not turning him, just...nnff...fucking him...aahh..." She said continuing her rough motions, feeling the tingling in her balls building up.

Finally Sana left the room and shut the door behind her, allowing Chessa to get back to focusing on just fucking her ne pet into oblivion. Which she did, happily so. But she did lean over and commanded him to keep his loud noises down to a lower tone. Not that she didn't appreciate it, but she would prefer no more interruptions.

Ronnie bit his lip and nodded, biting back the cries of strange fuzzy feelings that washed over him with every thrust. It was like an acid trip almost, but a good one. He felt pleasantly full despite her not being the biggest cock he'd ever taken. And when she came in him, it too felt good.

Just as good as the orgasm he experienced from her bite before, even though he didn't cum this time being mostly stoned out. He still was able to enjoy the sensation of her pumping her seed into his belly.

Before he lost consciousness again, he thought he could hear her say, "Fuuuck...it's been too long. We're gonna have lots of fun, heehee, stupid boy." Her soft sweet giggle was the last sound he heard.

"So...what happens next?" Erica asked on her bike.

Her and Catalina were down the road from the house Ronnie entered. Peter did a great job at luring him to go inside, and now that he was there, Cat's new plan was in motion.

"For now, we wait a few days." Catalina replied sitting atop her own bike as well. "Then we grab him while he's out and get all the info we can out of him. If Agrat is hiding in that house he'll see her at some point, he has to. An once we can confirm that, we'll bulk up our forces. And push forward, she knows just as well as we do that this war has only just begun..."

*****

A.N. I hope you all like this chapter! I know there wasn't large amounts of sex, kind of just two quickies, but more on the way!

I'm swamped in my work trying to get more content out for you all so prepare your butt holes for more!

Let me know what you all thought of this and what you want to see next! :D

Next Chapter: Sweet Melody