The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So he kissed her.

Mary froze as Colin's lips met hers. All the thoughts, feelings, and turmoil came to a halt. Grounding her in the present. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer. Colin went to her eagerly. She was warm, soft, and despite her patchwork appearance, she was extremely attractive. She shifted below him, squirming to open her legs, and Colin pressed down against her as her heels hooked behind his back.

"Do you want to be mine?" Colin asked softly.

Mary whimpered and nodded. "Yes. Please? Just tell me how and I'll--"

"Shhhh," Colin hushed her with a finger on her lips.

She nodded quickly as Colin reached down between them. He used one hand to prop himself up, while the other, he pushed down the edge of his shorts. It only took a moment before he could wriggle his legs and kick them down. Mary's legs remained hooked around his hips, and Colin smiled as she stared up at him with open awe.

And with his pants gone, he could feel the molten heat between her legs. That small part of her smeared her juices over his crotch as Colin shifted into position. And her eyes went wide as she felt the head of his cock press into her opening.

"I don't know if this will work the same for you as it does for the others," Colin whispered. "But if we do this. You're mine."

"Please?"

Colin smiled and kissed her. Mary thrummed from the contact. And then gasped as he pushed inside her. Her internal turmoil turned into white noise, grounded and anchored by the sensation as her pussy stretched to accommodate him. It was slow, almost painfully stretched, and Mary loved every moment of it.

When Colin's crotch met the Lich's, she let out a small squeak. And at that point, he released her mouth, to sit up and stare into her eyes.

"Mine."

Mary's vision went white. She couldn't tell if she was screaming out loud or in her head. Her pussy throbbed over his cock, still lodged inside her. It was the most intense thing she had ever felt, and he wasn't even moving. If her heart was capable of stopping, it likely would have as she writhed in the delicious agony of her orgasm. She had experienced them before, even in this body. But never before had they felt this intense.

When she finally came back to reality, Colin was running a series of soft kisses over her jaw. He stopped when he reached her chin, before collecting her lips for just a moment.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

Mary felt a pulse through her and shook her head. "I'm a mon--"

"Mine," he growled.

The tone of his voice made her freeze while his cock throbbed inside her. She stared up at him and said the only word that made sense.

"Yours."

She was on a hair trigger already. Colin didn't even realize she was that close until she screamed out her first orgasm. Her emotions were all aligned for the most part. Some, he could tell, wanted to be taken hard and fast. Others loved the slow gentleness. But all simply wanted to be with him, in any way that he wanted. And when he heard that softly spoken word, he felt a sense settle deep within him, that she was truly and utterly his in every way.

Colin would have spiked her lust had he thought she would remain conscious for it. Instead, he relied on the fluctuating feelings within to gauge her level of pleasure. Which hovered somewhere between--uncontrollable and orgasmic.

"Mine," he whispered.

And before she could answer, he kissed her. She yelled into his mouth as Colin rocked his hips. Her body convulsed beneath him as she started cumming once again. Her heels dug into his ass, pinning him down. But Colin would not be denied. He rocked, slowly fucking her even as she came. Her body gripped his cock, holding it, squeezing it and massaging it with each firm thrust.

He craved this strange, misunderstood and chaotic woman. Her mind fascinated him. Her body intrigued him. And her pussy throbbed deliciously for him. So much that his slow thrusts turned into firm pumps of his hips. Mary's legs fell open, unable to restrain him as he fucked her. Her only thought, to chase the unending pleasure as he fucked her how he pleased.

When her knees hit her chest, she could only silently beg for more as his cock thrust ever deeper inside her. Until once again, she lost herself in the whiteness of her orgasmic state of mind.

Colin held her close as he pumped his seed deep into her. She throbbed around him, robbing the effort of having to thrust as she milked his cock. She didn't even lower her legs, instead choosing to hold them up so he could cum as deeply as possible. All the while mumbling a single word, over and over again.

"Yours... Yours... Yours."

Outside the tent, Pixali grew frustrated at the sounds coming from the Prince's tent. She had briefly woken when he stirred to check on the Lich. But the sounds of their mating had driven her to desire. And this was the final corner of her cushion that was now too wet and soft to be of any use to her. Pulling it away, she tossed it aside before sitting up to look for a solution. By her armor was her sword. But... the dagger beside it had a better shaped hilt.

She snagged it without a second thought, before checking the sheath wasn't about to come undone and rolled onto her back. Covering her mouth with one hand, she held the hilt to the opening of her pussy before driving it into herself. A rush of pleasure and relief flooded her system as she pleasured herself. She desperately wanted to pinch and twist her nipples, but she didn't dare pull her hand away from her mouth lest she scream.

She could only beg Oti to accept the Prince. She knew the future matriarch wanted him. But she also knew her betrothed was waiting in Oasis. And the man, selected by her father, was an ass. Pixali knew she would never accept him as her own mate. And that hurt, because she had promised Oti she would follow her Mistress's lead in all things including sharing the same mate.. Part of her wanted to just ask the Prince to take her. Perhaps that would be enough of a push to get Oti to accept him also?

"MORE!" Mary's voice shattered the peaceful air.

Pixali groaned softly before redoubling her efforts to please herself. But with the wet smacks of flesh on flesh, and the muffled cries of a Lich in heat. There was little chance of Pixali getting the relief she wanted.  

Chapter Fourteen

Rain fell in sheets. The wind howled through the trees. The creatures of the dark were silent, hiding from the storm as best they could. Through it all, Andradox limped along. He would have preferred to portal to his destination. But a demon couldn't enter holy grounds without an invitation. And the old abandoned church was one of the holiest.

He knew they were watching. They hid their wings and shielded their bodies. But their aura was always on the edge of his vision. Because of that, Andradox did nothing to hide himself. The last thing he needed now was to make them believe this was anything but a visit.

Lightning cracked through the sky, striking a nearby tree. Andradox didn't even pause as the branches fell around him. The rain quickly extinguished the burning wood. Even if it didn't, Andradox wouldn't have cared. To show care was weakness. And here, on Earth, weakness would get him killed.

And so he marched. One foot in front of the other. His pronounced limp, from the gruesome injuries he had yet to heal from. His healers closed the wounds, sure. They had even repaired the muscle and firmed up the bone. Even so, the Regent ached. It was such an odd thing; he thought it a novelty at first. Only now, as he trudged through the mud and darkness, did he realize the true depth of his injury.

"Greetings."

Andradox drew to a halt and turned his head. The angel stood before him. Androgynous, but impossibly beautiful. Andradox desperately wanted to run his fingers through the creature's hair. To feel the softness of its feathers. But... he also wanted to bathe in its blood. To harvest its soul and extract its ether for a healing potion that would set the pain in his leg to rights. But this wasn't hell. And he wouldn't live long enough to do any of those things if he tried.

"I'm--"

"He is waiting."

Andradox growled, but the angel remained stoic and uncaring of the Regent's anger. Instead, the Regent turned and continued to the church. Despite the decrepit exterior. The doors were now open, and a sickening white light spilled out into the darkness. Andradox limped on, growling as his bad leg sank into a deep puddle of muddy water. It almost made him trip, and the Regent wondered if that was intentional, or just his luck.

Things had gone so very wrong. Taxes were diminishing. Talk of dissent was rising. Then there was the defeat at Greymoore. That bastard incubus. Andradox grit his teeth and snarled.

"Temper, temper," a calm, familiar voice chuckled.

Andradox looked up at the impossibly beautiful creature before him. The androgynous being that greeted him was nothing compared to this one. It was almost painful for a demon to look at. But he held his chin up, refusing to allow himself to cower before their might.

"Michael."

"Andradox."

"I have an offer."

The Archangel smiled before stepping aside with a sweep of his arms. "Please, come in."

***

Colin stared up at the stone walls of Oasis. It was the same color of the sand that surrounded them. He could see teams of beings, using Phrenties to drag wide blades around the exterior. An ever present fight to keep the sands from piling up against the walls. It made sense, even if Colin didn't see the need to live this far in the middle of a damned desert.

Mary shifted behind him, and he felt a series of soft kisses run over his shoulders. It wasn't the first time, nor the second. When they awoke that morning, Mary was... different. Despite a few pointed questions, she was adamant that nothing was amiss, nor did she feel anything was wrong. And despite that, she was almost attached to him.

"Mary--"

"Fine," she tightened her grip around his waist. "I'm fine. I swear, I'm fine."

"And that's the problem," Colin sighed as he steered his Phrentie behind Pixali's. The queue for entrance to the city was long, but spaced. There was simply no rush out here, despite the large number of people trying to both enter and leave the walled city.

"It's really not." Mary rubbed herself on his back. "We... I... I feel wonderful."

Colin wanted to shake his head and remind her all they did was have sex. He wasn't even one-hundred percent sure that his ability to claim the demons of this world worked. And yet, she had literally clung to him since they awoke. So rather than refute her, he pushed for more details.

"Can you explain it, then?" Colin asked softly.

Mary tightened her grip once more, before he felt the subtle tilt of her chin as she took a deep breath.

"All my life, since... since I was created. My mind hasn't been entirely my own. I already told you each part of me has its own thoughts and feelings, even if they are greatly diminished. My main personality exists in a state of constant flux, trying to sort the thoughts and feelings into actions that would best serve the many." She placed several more kisses on Colin's back before rubbing herself on him once more.

"At first, the only consensus we had was our pets. Create, nurture, grow. But others wanted to fight. Wanted US to fight. And they wouldn't leave us alone."

"That must have been rough," Colin nodded. "I can't imagine how stressful that must have been."

"Then you can't understand how happy I am right now. All those thoughts, all those feelings. They all want one thing, and my head has never been so clear."

"I'm guessing that one thing is me?" Colin asked with some concern.

"I would raise armies and drown the world in blood should you ask me," Mary whispered. "Or you could leash me like a pet, rut me in public. Debase me like your other pets. You don't understand the relief I feel just by touching you like this."

Colin felt her arms shift, and the tips of her fingers pressed into his torso. "That... hardly seems healthy."

Mary laughed softly. "I'm the combined corpses of over two dozen women born over six decades. And the only thing they can't agree with right now is which orifice we wish to use to pleasure you with."

"That..."

"Can you imagine the complexity of simply shaving one's legs with that many conflicting thoughts and emotions?"

"Honestly, no."

Mary laughed. "Then please understand that I will die, clinging to the only two things my parts fully agree with. And should you wish for it? Neither you, nor your loved ones, need to fear death."

"What?"

Mary snuggled closer once more. "Should you wish. I will harvest your souls. Create new bodies, and we can live forever."

"I don't even know what to say to that," Colin blinked in shock. Discovering demons existed was one thing. Discovering that HE was a demon, and the Prince at that, was a whole new board game. But the idea that he, with his lovers, would live forever?

"If that pleases you, may I have a reward?"

"What do you want?"

"I want you to--"

BOOM!

Colin flinched as the gatehouse ahead exploded. One moment it was there, the next, there were boulders tumbling through the air. Pixali brought her Phrentie to a halt, while Colin wrestled his into submission. The lizard was terrified and wanted to bolt. Like many of the others did. Colin could see merchants and others being hauled in all directions by out-of-control mounts.

"My Prince!"

Colin spotted Pixali as she wrestled her mount around to face him. "What's going on?"

"I don't know, but we need to leave!"

Colin looked at the destruction as debris rained down around them. Stones, bits of wood, a scaled arm. It came down in chunks. People, Phrenties and dozens of Lamia were streaming past them to get away. Colin watched as a boulder landed on the road, crushing a merchant who was trying to get his Phrentie to cooperate.

"If I open a portal, people will follow," Colin frowned. "I don't know where I can send them all."

"Then what do you suggest?"

Colin looked over his shoulder at Mary, who looked stunned as the smoke and dust drifted in the air. "Mary?"

She snapped her attention back to Colin and met his eyes. "Yes?"

"Are you up for a fight?"

***

Master Uthru gaped as he felt the ground rumble beneath his scales. His guards drew their weapons on instinct. But the threat wasn't here. The old Lamia shifted his great bulk and slid over the stones to look out a nearby window. He could see the Southern Gatehouse. Or at least, he could see where it was.

"Master Uthru!" He turned and regarded the messenger that burst through the door. "Master Uthru, your life is in danger."

Uthru nodded to himself. He didn't know what the upstarts wanted. He had gold, glory and had led his underlings to the same. It mattered not that the lowliest were the lowliest. Even his daughter seemed not to understand that point. A Greater Lamia's place was to rule, while the chaff existed to serve. Why she would defy him and flee the greatest city in the desert, Uthru didn't know. But for the first time since she had left, he was grateful.

Because usually, his daughter would have been at his side. And the first in line to attack, as the messenger whipped their hand forward--releasing a blade, no-doubt--laced with a poison of some kind.

Despite his age, frail exterior and disregard for others. Master Uthru was not a foolish man. Even before the assassin unleashed his weapon, Uthru was already in motion. His torso pulled back as his lower right arm, snatched the blade from the air. To add to the assassin's failure, the greater Lamia's tail crashed into them from behind. Uthru wrapped their body in his bulk and squeezed.

He felt them struggle to breathe, and that only excited him. Squeezing once more, the Lamia struggled desperately against Uthru's coils. Their arms were trapped, from being taken completely by surprise. In Uthru's eyes, this assassination attempt was pitiful. He knew a lot about strategy and assassination attempts over the years. If they had sent someone competent, they would have had backup. Or at least a second blade.

Their eyes were wide with a mix of hatred and terror as Uthru loomed overhead. But there would be no sparing this one. They weren't even worth interrogating. Torture was fun, but there would be others to torture. So Uthru settled on the delicious sensation of sliding a poisoned dagger into a man's brain, before hurling the corpse through the outer wall and into the street below.

The guards stood by nervously. By allowing the assassin to get so close, it was likely their lives would be forfeited as well. But Uthru made no such order as he looked out over his city once more.

"Fortify the keep. They're already inside the walls."

"What of the citizens?"

Uthru's tail wrapped around the questioner's throat, before he, too, tumbled off into the streets below.

"This is the desert. If they are not willing to fight to survive, they are not deserving of the safety these walls provide."

Movement by the front gate drew his attention, and Master Uthru tilted his head as several figures burst free of the smoke. An incubus wreathed in flames, beside a woman in a sundress. And a Lamia, who wore his daughter's colors.

"She dare betray me?" Uthru sighed. "After all, I have done."

The ground shook once more, signaling the destruction of another gatehouse.

***

Colin watched as the debris shot up in the distance. Followed by a third even further away.

"I don't get it," Colin frowned. "Lamia don't have legs. What's going to stop people escaping over the rubble?"

"Fear," Pixali hissed as she shifted up beside him.

"People outside the cities won't want to enter. People within would fear to approach in case there are enemies. It's little more than a smokescreen."

She pointed up towards the wall, and Colin turned to see a pair of figures fleeing across the top. They were dressed as soldiers. But they didn't have the same style of uniform that Pixali wore. These were more like the ones he fought in the desert.

"They're also likely to be inside the walls already," Pixali growled. "We should summon my mistress."

"Not until we know what's going on," Colin disagreed. "If things go wrong, having her here would just put a target on her back."

"Having her here could rally people to our side."

"Won't your colors do that, anyway?"

Pixali hissed and began moving. "Come on. We can't stay here. Someone might shoot at you."

Colin looked down at himself, before shrugging. The flames sheathing his body weren't harming either of them. The first few streets were deserted for the most part. A corpse or two, someone struggling to haul away their belongings. But otherwise empty and quiet. Debris covered everything. Buildings had walls knocked down from crashing boulders. Stones littered the streets. Dust filled the air, making it difficult to breathe. And in the distance, Colin could hear the screams of the dying and the clashing of weapons.

Colin pushed on, with his companions at his side. Mary was clinging to his hand as if she were afraid of being left behind. Pixali sped along beside them, looking furious. They broke out into a street that had movement at one end. So Colin steered them towards it as a group of Lamia broke towards them. One was a middle-aged Lamia-woman, with a child in her arms. Behind her was a teenager, followed by what must have been his father. And he was shoving them back as a pair of soldiers followed to hunt them down.

Colin burned with rage, and was about to take to the skies, when he felt Mary's fingers tighten around his wrist. The woman, seeing Colin, Mary and Pixali coming towards them, looked nothing short of horrified. She clung to her child before pressing herself to a nearby building to try to break in. She was desperate to escape as her husband cried out from a wound he received while slowing their attackers.