The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Superbia's eyes went wide at the sudden intense feeling of pleasure. The electric sparks that raced through her core forced her to rock back. That, in turn, forced his cock deeper into her, sending yet another pulse of pleasure racing through her. She realized then, that he was forcing her to withstand the double onslaught of sensations. And she only wished she could scream out, once more, that she was his.

Colin grunted as Superbia rode him. If he gave her clit long, vertical strokes, she rode him firmly the same way. Back and forth, he felt his cock slide in and out of her with more ease. If he changed it up and rubbed in circles, her body vibrated. That caused her to sporadically twitch, driving down on his cock with random movements.

He concentrated on her lust and felt it spiking so hard, he couldn't tell what she preferred. So rather than ruin a good thing, he continued alternating as she fought against the overwhelming pleasure. He could feel her pulse beating a staccato rhythm in the side of her neck, and he knew she was going to explode.

She sucked in a ragged breath of air, and Colin tightened his grip. Superbia's legs snapped closed around his wrist. But Colin didn't care. Her pussy rippled and throbbed deliciously over his cock, and with his added strength, he had no troubles rubbing her clit to prolong her pleasure.

Her body jerked, driving itself over his cock, as her pussy leaked around him. It was all too much, and Colin tightened his grip. Superbia screamed silently as he squeezed her throat. She felt him pull her down and internally she squealed with a blend of lust and hope for what was about to happen.

Colin grunted as his seed fired deeply into Superbia's throbbing pussy. He lost concentration and braced her crotch in place while he rocked his hips, slowly fucking her. Superbia's pussy milked his orgasm, even as she came over his fingers once more. Her body was going limp and Colin relaxed his grip, to the sound of a loud gasping cry.

She dropped to the ground before him. And Colin was concerned for as long as it took, for her to push back, ensuring his cock never left her pussy. But she did lower her head to the ground as she took several long breaths.

"Would you like to clean up a little? Or would you prefer to address your men like this?"

Colin felt her lust fluctuate for a moment, before she let out a kitten-like mewl. Then she shifted forward, letting Colin's cock slide out of herself. She palmed her pussy, holding everything in so it wouldn't spill, before turning around. The look in her eyes told Colin everything he wanted to know, as she took his still hard cock into her mouth and cleaned him.

"Definitely the bell," Colin grinned.

***

Carol sighed as she took in the scent of the fresh ocean air. She tried, so desperately to find blame in all the wrong that had happened. But... The harder she looked, the worse she felt. Was it Shane's fault he died? Her own? Or was it Colin's for causing the fight to begin with? No, her Colin was a good boy. He grew up to be kind, compassionate and a good listener. He always called home to talk about his week. She had secretly hoped him and Kasey would marry one day, perhaps give her grandkids too. When Michael first handed her the child all those years ago, she had no idea who he was. All she knew was that she had a beautiful baby boy to love and care for... No this wasn't her son's fault.

The fault and blame lay squarely at Michael's feet. The one who led the angels on earth. A figure of might and righteousness that every angel aspired to be and every Nephilim secretly wished to become. Yet... He hadn't even given her son a chance to explain why he was there. Anger built inside at the injustice. Even as a Nephilim, she understood demons could be there on legitimate business. He could have been reporting in, and Michael attacked him out of hand. Was that a breach of the treaty? Not to mention Michael had killed a human...

"Carol?"

She sighed and turned to face the young woman. It was the Rattus this time. Her introduction had been... Rather lackluster. But dear Kasey was there to smooth the way. Kasey, who after assuring her own parents they were safe, had pulled Carol into her arms at the realization that Shane hadn't made it.

"Veronica, wasn't it?"

The Rattus smiled. That odd, animalistic grin. Carol shook her head, clearing those thoughts. Despite the drastic difference in appearance. They were all lovely, bright, intelligent women. She wasn't at all surprised that her son had fallen for each of them. Only surprised that they had allowed it in the first place.

"That's me," Veronica smiled. "I'm just checking up on you."

"Thank you dear," Carol smiled, despite wanting to cry once more. "I'm fine though."

"Well..." Veronica shook her head. "That's not entirely true. You know how demons see your kind. We're getting close to the desert where the Lamia live. So we're keeping an eye on you. We wouldn't want our Prince's mother to be taken..."

"I understand," Carol sighed and turned back to stare over the railing. "How are Harry and Francine?"

"They're fine," Veronica moved to lean up on the railing beside her. "Kasey has them down in their own room. The captain wasn't happy about having to give up another room. But he's not about to argue with your son."

"Yes, my son," Carol sighed. "Is it true?"

"That... Prince thing?"

Carol nodded.

"You didn't know?"

"No," Carol shook her head as she let those thoughts roll through her mind once more. The tiny babe pressed into her care by the Archangel. She remembered the warmth in Michaels gaze, or was that just his power making her think that? "No, I was told nothing but to raise the boy."

"You love him?" Veronica asked.

Carol snorted and turned to face her. "He is my son. How could I not?"

"He's not your blood."

"It doesn't matter," Carol shook her head. "He's my boy. And he will always be my boy. No matter what he is. To have surrounded himself with such lovely creatures, I can tell that the lessons I gave him growing up, have stuck."

"Oh?" Veronica smirked. "And how do you know that?"

"Because if he really is the Prince. Then he could have had hundreds of women by now. A rotating smorgasbord of flesh, waiting to serve him any way he saw fit. I also recall our history lessons and the previous princes of hell were not so... caring or compassionate. He may transform into a denizen from hell, but he still has the compassionate heart of the boy I raised and love." She sniffled, "He also has his father's sense of duty and responsibility."

Veronica froze as she heard those words. She remembered her history lessons too. The old Prince's certainly lived like that. Lavish existences of gluttony, greed, and lustful orgies. The palace in the land of Pride was built just to house the concubines that would participate in whatever the Prince saw fit.

All at once, her face grew warm and her fur mottled as she realized how different Colin was. He didn't throw himself at every woman he saw. Nor did he treat them casually. He genuinely loved her. As much as he loved the others. He made her feel special.

"You know I'm right," Carol's smile was watery and her sincerity shone through.

"I'm his," Veronica mumbled nervously.

"And that means something far different, to what you were expecting. Doesn't it?"

Veronica nodded, as a burst of black flames washed across the deck of the ship. Far larger than either of them had seen before. It disgorged dozens of figures. And when it cleared, they could both see Colin. Though... He looked different.

"Mom," he smiled, relieved at seeing her up and about, before holding his hand out towards Veronica.

Her heart fluttered as she skipped over to him, only to freeze at the sight of the woman clutching his arm. She smiled nervously, and Veronica sniffed the air.

"Veronica, meet Superbia. My Spymaster."

Veronica sighed and shook her head. "Only because it's you," she sighed. "But if you have found a way to fake this. We will ALL hunt you down."

Colin glared at the Rattus, but he stopped as Superbia gripped his arm a little tighter. "You must be Veronica. I look forward to helping you kill Andradox. I hope then, you will accept me as an equal, while the Prince ruins us both."

Carol blushed, while Veronica giggled and gave a small nod of agreement. Colin rubbed his eyes, embarrassed his mother had heard. But it was his own fault. If he had taken her elsewhere, she wouldn't be subjected to this kind of talk. It was inevitable, and this would be a regular occurrence.

"Veronica, please take Superbia downstairs and introduce her to everyone. I need to speak with my mother."

She shyly turned her head and Colin leaned down to kiss her cheek. As she pulled away, Colin took her hand and pulled her back into a proper kiss. Which left the Rattus panting and drooling a little. With Superbia's gentle prod, she snapped back to attention and stepped away.

"That was mean."

"And I'll fix it later," Colin promised.

Veronica bit her lip, before snatching Superbia's hand and yanking her off towards the stairs. Which left Colin alone with his mother. He hadn't had a chance to actually speak with her yet, and the sight of her nearly broke his heart.

"Mom."

"I know," she trembled as Colin pulled her into his arms. "He loved you. He really loved you."

Colin's throat tightened. "I'm sorry. If I hadn't turned up dad might still be alive, this is all my fault."

She slapped his shoulder drawing his attention to her fierce gaze. "You stop that nonsense, right now!" Her eyes softened before she spoke, "My own head has been playing the blame game enough for the both of us." She cupped his face gently, "Hell might be all about 'might makes right' and admittedly, there may be some of that in heaven too, but you were also raised as human. Don't forget where you came from. There may come a day where all three realms can work harmoniously together. And I believe with you at the helm, that day may be closer than anyone imagined."

Colin grabbed her hand and held it in his own. With his added bulk and size, his hands dwarfed hers.

"We worried at first," Carol pushed him back to look at him. "You're so different from what you were."

"I've always been this though. Haven't I?"

"I suppose," Carol agreed. "I never knew. One day Michael just showed up with a babe in his arms. You were only a few weeks old. So tiny, and vulnerable."

"When did dad come into it?"

Carol smiled, lost in memories. "You were almost a year old when I met your father. I took you jogging in the park and twisted my ankle. He had just been fired from his job and decided to take a walk when he found me struggling to get you home. He helped me get back to the car, then helped feed and settle you." Colin saw her pain as she tried to stem her tears, wiping futilely as they trailed down her cheeks. He flushed with anger, promising vengeance on the Archangel.

"When he brought me to the hospital, he was insistent that he'd keep you entertained and taken care of while I was seen to. That was the moment I decided it might be worth lowering my guard for a human. I never meant to fall in love." She prodded him in the side which caused Colin to jerk back and mock glare at her. He was ticklish and she knew all his ticklish spots. "It took you long enough to ask how your father and I met." She mock glared right back,

"You two were always a fixture in my life. I figured..." His throat tightened again and he coughed and took a deep breath before he continued, "I wanted to ask dad that story when I got the guts to ask Kasey to marry me."

"Oh Colin, your father would have loved that. He may not have been expressive in showing his love to you, but he was so damn p-proud of you." She raised a hand to her mouth, "He was a man who worked with his hands, and he wanted to make sure you had the education he never had, so he scrimped and saved to ensure you had the money to pay for your education."

My eyes widened. "You told me, this was all your savings!?"

"That was just the kind of man your dad was, son. He told me that if I let you know the money came from him, he wouldn't give you a cent and spend it all before you could touch it."

That hurt. Not about him spending the money, because Colin knew, his father was a man of his word. He would have done exactly what he said he'd do. No, it hurt that his father couldn't share that he cared enough to make sure he had an education. It hurt that he let Colin believe he didn't care. This changed his entire world view of his dad.

"Why?" He asked. "Why was it so hard for dad to be more open with me?"

"Your dad came from a broken home. He was raised very differently and taught that men were not allowed to express emotion, especially with other males. The only gentleness he showed was to his younger sister. But then they were fostered out and he never saw his sister again. It hardened him, made him cautious and less likely to open himself to others. When we entered his life, he said it gave him a purpose and a fresh start on life. Raising such a smart and clever boy like you, terrified him. He couldn't keep up with how fast your mind worked, and the two of you didn't have much in common... except your stubborn streak and a penchant to want to take care of those you consider as family. He wanted you independent, but was afraid that his habit of withdrawing into himself would rub off on you too much. So he left your emotional development in my care."

Colin pulled his mother into a tight hug as she cried softly into his shoulder. Colin ached as well. It hurt not knowing his father the way his mother knew him. He wished he'd known his dad better. But he held strong to let his mother grieve for the both of them. Colin almost snorted at the thought... Perhaps he was more like his father after all. But he had loved and respected the man. And it hurt seeing his mother cry.

Glancing up, Colin saw the soldiers shifting nervously. They were Superbia's finest. And with them was their families. Women, children, even a pet. It resembled a chihuahua, but it was insectoid and spotted like a ladybug.

"Who are all these people?"

"Superbia's loyalists and their families."

Not all of them were children. There were more than a few adult couples in the mix. As well as a few elderly. It would be best to take them to Mistress Lovecatcher. The families could remain behind for a time, while the soldiers could be brought in for guard duty. It would be nice to have a few extra hands in case of emergencies. Not to mention, it would be nice to have someone to follow Amare around in case she got any more crazy ideas.

"Let's introduce you to the last of my mistresses," Colin nodded. "Then we'll get everyone settled."

"I think that would be best," Carol smiled bravely. That was just like his mother, always trying to stay upbeat and positive even when she hurt.

With a burst of black flames, Colin swept his mother across the sea and appeared in his bedroom. Only to hear a terrified squeak.

"Oh dear," Carol hid her eyes.

Colin stared at Amare in a mix of surprise and shameful lust. The Floof had tied herself to the bed, spread eagle and waiting. Clearly hoping he would visit, and not at all expecting for him to show up with someone else.

"Amare," Colin grimaced. "Meet my mother." 

Chapter Seven

Colin watched as they lowered a gangplank onto the dock. The structure was made of a stone, the same color as the surrounding sand. Everywhere he looked, there was a severe lack of wood. The few plants he could see, were simple reeds that grew along the water's edge, along with a few palm trees. But that was only a very vague description. These palm trees were massive. Far taller than anything Colin had ever seen before. And the fronds at the top, were thin and spindly, like they were made of sticks. Only at the very edges did they have anything that resembled a leaf, and those were small, globes of dark liquid.

Which Colin knew, because apparently they were a staple part of the local diet. Even here, he could see them. People working on the docks had the globes in little net pouches hung from their hips. Every now and then, someone would stop working and pluck one out. The globes, whatever they were, would squirt their liquid out with each bite, while the demon consuming it tried their best to collect as much as they could. Even as he watched, Veronica, mounted on Zippy, tore off over the city. His second official mistress, forever the dutiful scout.

"My Prince?"

Colin turned and gave a nod to the Aroct. He had done his job well, and Colin respected how quickly he got things back on track after the incident with the Lovecatcher's. "Captain?"

"We'll have the Moloch off in the first load. Abella's getting it harnessed now."

"Thank you, Captain," Colin offered his hand to shake.

The Captain took it with a smile and met Colin's eyes for a moment. "I would offer my services again. You need only ask."

With Colin's nod, the Captain released his hand and got back to work. That left Colin's wives to cluster around. In particular Ira, who's clawed hand moved around, gripping the inside of his knee.

"Any reason to wait?"

"None that I can think of," Mary called as she approached.

The Lich looked... uncomfortable in the bright sunlight. The dress she wore was the same one Amare gave her back at Pratum. It fluttered around her legs in the sea breeze and for just a moment, Colin's thoughts strayed towards dangerous territory.

"Right," he snorted. "Let's get out of the way."

"Harley!" Kasey called.

The Ester must have been waiting for the call. As he sailed over the edge of the boat, rocking it from the force of his leap. He landed with a heavy thump on the stone docks, sending a few workers stumbling back in shock. As a few shouts rang out, Colin made his way down to Kasey who squeezed past and hauled herself up onto the big cat's shoulders.

"Awww! I've missed this too!" She giggled hugging Harley near the scruff of his neck.

Colin spotted a pair of Lamia dressed as guards. They had approached, but at spotting Kasey, they froze and one peeled off to going racing the way they had come. Colin sighed and realized that if they had heard anything about the Prince and his retinue, it was that the Prince travelled with a Nephilim. And now there was a Nephilim out in public, sitting on an Ester.

"Kasey!" Colin called as he jogged over to Harley. The big cat, seeing him approach, thought he was getting attention and butted Colin's chest. "Harley! Stop!"

"What's wrong?"

"You're a Nephilim!" Colin hissed. "Some guards saw you."

"If it comes to a fight, they're going to have a bad time," Ira growled.

"I would think so," Superbia gestured to the four of her men that accompanied her.

The rest, along with their families, were with the Lovecatcher compound. To everyone's surprise though, it was Libidine who spoke up. "I think we all need to calm down. The Lamia aren't all that bad."

Colin looked her over for a moment, before nodding. "Alright. I suppose you're probably the authority on the subject. What do we do next?"

"Make ourselves too big of a problem to deal with, but not too big they are forced to deal with us?"

"That sounds like something mother would say," Invidia frowned.

"It's also the most likely plan to work," Cupiditas added.

"Am I missing something?" Colin asked. "This feels like I'm lacking context or I need to read between the lines."

"It means we leave them alone," Superbia purred. "And if they fail to do the same. We kill them."

"The trick is to only match them when the ante is increased," Cupi continued. "If we turn it into an outright brawl, the military may get involved."

"I just kinda figured they would anyway," Colin frowned. "Wouldn't the wanted posters have gotten this far?"

1...678910...19