The Lost Prince Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circling around, he spotted a clump by the tents near the main gates of Pratum. Turning in their direction, Colin growled as he spotted Amare beside a dark furred Bakeneko. Worse, Amare had a blade pressed to her neck as a large male waited in an otherwise empty ring.

Colin landed before the man with an earth shaking thump. "General Anguis?"

"You must be the P--"

Colin blinked as his whirling first swung and missed the General as the Bakeneko gracefully ducked under his assault. The man was faster than anyone he had dealt with prior. The General thrust his short sword upwards, and Colin leaped back as the blade whistled past his nose.

"You fight like a brute," the General laughed.

Colin snarled as he met Amare's eyes. She looked scared, but not for herself. The General leaped towards Colin and his sword whistled through the air. Colin ducked, avoiding the blade, but that only put him in position for the General to catch his shoulder with a kick. His opponent was limber and flexible. Colin staggered back and hurled one of the Minotaur horns at him.

He heard a gasp from the sidelines, but ignored it as the General deflected the horn with his sword. Colin used the distraction to burst into flames. The General's eyes went wide as Colin vanished, only for flames to appear beside him. Before the Bakeneko could respond, Colin's fist burst from the portal. General Anguis spun to one side, but not without the horn clutched in Colin's hand, carving a gash down his sword arm.

"That's not possible," Anguis hissed as Colin stepped out once more.

"It is for the Prince," the dark furred Bakeneko announced.

Colin's eyes left the General as he took in the Bakeneko holding Amare. Only, the knife wasn't quite placed around her neck any more. It still appeared to be in place, but it was held casually, like she was resting her hand, rather than restraining Amare. His distraction cost him though, as Anguis lunged. Even with his injury, Colin was forced to beat his wings to avoid the sharp stab aimed at his stomach. It still earned him a scratch as he didn't react quite quick enough, but Anguis didn't follow up.

"Superbia, kill her if the Prince makes another move!"

Colin snarled as the knife moved closer to Amare's neck. Perhaps he was mistaken about the casual nature he spotted moments before.

"Get her over here, now!" Anguis shouted, Colin noted there was a touch of fear in his voice.

Superbia cleared her throat and pushed Amare towards the General. "Burn the city for all I care. She's mine!" Colin shouted, his power flaring around him, hotter and brighter.

"Yours," Amare answered despite her predicament.

Superbia flinched as Colin's power washed over her, before an expression of deep satisfaction crossed her face. Colin stared with fury as General Anguis reached for Amare. Only for the Bakeneko to suddenly lunge and slash her blade across the man's fingers. Doubling the surprise, was Amare, who slipped from Superbia's grip and retrieved a blade of her own. Before anyone could react, she had it buried to the hilt in General Anguis's chest. The man gaped, before backhanding her.

That was all Colin needed to burst in once more. The General had no time to respond as Colin took him by the shoulder and hip. He lifted the Bakeneko over his head and dropped him down over his knee. The General squealed as his spine shattered and the air was driven from his body, before Colin dropped him uselessly on the ground.

With a furious glare, Colin spun and stormed towards the Bakeneko assisting Amare to her feet. Seeing his furious glare she... dropped to the ground, rolled onto her back and held her hands up to expose her belly. It was one of the strangest things Colin had ever seen, and the guards watching on reacted with shock.

"Don't hurt her," Amare stepped forward.

Colin rushed and took her in his arms, before bursting into flames. Amare clutched him tightly as he portaled her directly to Mistress Lovecatcher. When the flames cleared, Colin pried Amare away from him with a firm kiss.

Mistress Lovecatcher was sitting in her bed with a book, watching the sudden appearance of the Prince along with an unknown Floof woman. She watched on and made the connection that this woman was one of his mistresses he mentioned. When the Prince finally pulled away, the young Floof whimpered, before the Prince turned to face her.

"Don't let her out of your sight. She's already gotten herself into trouble."

"What, no!"

Colin wasn't listening, one moment he was standing in the room with the two of them. The next he was gone, leaving the Floof with Mistress Lovecatcher, who set her novel aside.

"I belong to the Prince," she told the Floof, who was looking agitated. "He made it clear that I should care for those he sends my way."

Amare trembled softly as she looked around the unknown room. A quiet sob broke free as both apprehension and sheer relief flooded her. And the Matriarch of the Succubi crawled out of the bed to comfort her.

***

Colin stepped out of the flames. General Anguis was whimpering as he lay where Colin had left him. But the guards were gone. Colin turned and the only other person nearby, was the Bakeneko woman, who was now entirely nude, laying in the grass as she watched him with wide-open eyes.

Colin took in her beauty and shook his head. "What is this?"

"I sent away the guards. I'm unarmed, unarmored and not a threat to anyone, least of all you."

"Traitor," General Anguis wheezed.

"My oath of loyalty has always been to the Prince. This world does not belong to Andradox and you're a traitor for not bowing down to this man as any of us should!"

"You knew the last Prince?" Colin asked.

"I did," she nodded. "You have a lot in common though... From what I can tell, you're a far kinder man than he was."

"It almost sounds like you're trying to get on my good side," Colin frowned.

"Superbia. Spymaster to the Regent Andradox. I can be useful, extremely so. Information gathering, espionage and I'm handy in a fight. And it can all be yours."

"And what would that cost me?"

Superbia met his eyes, "Spare my men. All of them. They're loyal to me, not the Regent."

Colin wasn't expecting that. He sent out a pulse of his lust and felt it radiate back from a dozen sources. They had moved back, but within shouting distance. And if they were as loyal as she believed, then that could be a great benefit to keeping his family safe. Not that his loves weren't capable warriors in their own right. But because it would be possible to leave some behind to guard Invidia, or if Cupi needed to deliver a message. There was any number of reasons a handful of loyal troops could be beneficial.

"Is that all?" Colin asked.

"No," Superbia shook her head. "They will need your word that their families will be kept safe."

Now Colin really frowned. "That... shouldn't be a problem." He could portal after all. Moving a dozen families would take no time at all. Perhaps even straight to Mistress Lovecatcher.

"I want something as well," Superbia interrupted his thoughts. "It works in both our favors. You'll never be able to trust me without it."

Colin felt his apprehension spike as he saw the way she looked at him.

"Make me yours." 

Chapter Six

Andradox was reading over the reports he had received from Anguis. The man was extremely competent. The army had arrived with minimal losses, injuries or otherwise. Any resources they used, were taken from the lands they marched over. That meant, his army was parked on Pratum's doorstep with no concerns.

"So why do I feel as if something is about to go terribly wrong?" he mused to himself.

"My Lord Regent?"

Andradox looked up from the reports to the soldier before him. This man was just an underling. A message boy holding a piece of parchment. Without a word, Andradox held out his hand and accepted the note. This wasn't a report. But it was the news he was waiting for. With Anguis taking care of Pratum, Andradox was going to head straight for Greymoore. He wanted to feel Mistress Furore's death throes personally.

There, he would also pass on more orders. It was time to remind the world why Andradox was in charge. Not the Masters and Mistresses. And certainly not this so-called Prince. No... Even if the young man WAS the Prince. The time for such things was done. The angels had seen to destroy the line of succession. Now Andradox stood at the helm. And he had stood firm. The Prince could be damned.

"Inform the legions to be ready. We march on my arrival."

"Yes, my Lord Regent," the messenger bowed.

Andradox wasn't impressed with the stunted movement and had half a mind to force the young man to try again. But the scent of fresh fear told him the action was likely involuntary. The thought of being feared by his underlings filled him with a sense of pride. The previous Prince had appointed him as the general. He outlived that Prince. He could outlive this one. That meant he was indeed powerful.

With a grin still plastered across his face, Andradox plucked his helmet from the bare makeup table beside his throne. He turned it over and ran the tip of a claw over the embossed butterfly. It was a recent addition.

"To new beginnings," Andradox grinned.

He fit the helmet into place, before taking up his sword. The ancient blade had served the ruling family for eons. And now it served him. That would never change.

Andradox, strode out of his keep, mounted his Moloch and rode through the front gates. The city beyond was lavish and wealthy. Only those he deemed worthy of his presence were allowed to live in the upper limits. Those he deemed lesser lived beyond the walls.

And with the Regent gone, there was nobody for the guards to report to, as a burst of black flames, deposited a groaning figure. They startled as the mewling sounds from the Succubus's cage turned out to be a familiar-looking man. His legs bent awkwardly under him as he gasped and grunted. They could see the kink in his spine and now knew the reason for the scent of voided bowels.

The once mighty General Anguis, laid bare in a metal cage. The guards, without instruction, stepped outside. Leaving the General to his fate. Some things couldn't be healed in the end.

***

"Why would you want this?"

"Because it was promised to me a millennia ago," Superbia hissed.

"I didn't promise it," Colin shook his head.

"And yet I demand you honor it!"

Colin looked at the snarling face as she rolled in the grass. Her perfect ass raised from the ground. Her tail swished from side to side and Colin could see the glistening wetness sticking between her thighs.

"The Regent has tried countless times to claim me," she rocked her hips slowly in the air. "But I was never his. I never would be. If you reject me now, that will not change. I will continue to be loyal, even if you decide to kill me."

"Should I kill you?"

"A smart man would do so if you didn't claim me," she answered without hesitation.

"I'm just trying to wrap my head around why someone as prideful as you, would willingly throw yourself into the dirt for a man you hardly know?"

"Because I offer myself to no other," she snarled. "None but my own fingers have touched me. Not even the last Prince!"

Colin thought about it for a moment. He could sense the lust coming from her. Whatever she planned, it was obvious that she actually wanted this. But she could want it for other reasons too. The woman was smart. It wouldn't be out of the question for her to have hidden something on herself... Or in herself.

With a final pulse of lust to double check where her soldiers were, Colin decided to take the first step. Superbia mewled as his hand closed over the back of her neck. The feral instincts within her buzzed with excitement as he ground her chin into the ground. The mild discomfort was nothing compared to the satisfaction that rose from within.

Colin was intrigued by her response to pinning her down. She didn't struggle, she didn't complain. In fact, her lust spiked dramatically and her hips relaxed even further as if she waited for him. With one hand on her neck, it left him free to explore the rest of her. He ran his other hand down her sides, feeling the dense muscle hidden beneath the soft furred exterior. Down each side and up her spine, Colin shoved her onto her back to repeat the actions on her front.

Superbia could barely breathe from the crushing pressure on her throat. The way the Prince palmed her down, it was humiliating. And she lapped it up like the good kitty she was. Even his demeanor told her to submit. She was worthless in his eyes, as he proved in the way he rubbed her down. Had she actually been armed; she had no doubt that he would have killed her. And that just made this all the sweeter as his hands finally roamed between her legs.

"Are you getting off on this?"

Superbia met his gaze for a second, before nodding in shame.

Colin grinned, thinking about how he had just explored this kind of thing with Mistress Lovecatcher. He could sense no lie in her either. She was a little coil of bliss, ready to unleash. But there was one final place to check before he would be satisfied. So after sliding his fingers through the slick fur between her thighs, Colin smiled. Her opening was soft and welcoming as he slipped a finger inside. Superbia's body jerked as she mewled softly at the sensation. Colin ignored her as he twisted his finger around, probing the entrance. When he was satisfied, he pushed further in.

Superbia couldn't help herself. Forced to submit below the Prince, he treated her as a thing. The sheer disrespect he showed to a being such as herself, set her off. And with his fingers wrapped around her throat, she could only choke out the barest sounds as she came around his digits.

Colin blinked as he felt the way her pussy throbbed around his fingers. He glanced up and saw the way her eyes were rolled back as she humped her hips up towards him. And in the firelight, he spotted something strange. With a frown, Colin pulled his fingers free and loomed over the spasming Bakeneko. And without releasing her neck, Colin brushed his fingers over the fur of her face. Beneath the soft exterior fur, he could make out a series of parallel lines in her skin. Though it had healed well, it had yet to settle. The scar tissue was still red, making it easily visible.

Superbia was in turmoil. The delicious sensation of being owned, vanished at the horror that he had spotted her shame so easily. When his grip on her throat relaxed, she let out a soft whimper as she waited for his disapproving scowl. But it never came. Superbia laid still as he explored her fur. Unlike before, where he was patting her for hidden weapons, now he actively sought her skin. And like the good kitty she was, she held still despite her increasing desire to flee.

Colin reached her digitigrade paws and checked them over. Some part of him understood the scars on her face. In particular, her face was a deep shame inflicted upon her. And seeing the lack of scars on the rest of her body, told her the one who placed them there, was somebody he was going to kill.

"Who?" Colin growled.

Superbia whined and covered her face. But Colin wasn't having any of it. Dragging her down, her legs were forced up and over his hips, until he could reach her shoulders. And with a soft grip, Colin lifted her up into his lap. Superbia trembled even as she hid her face from him with her hands. Colin gave her a gentle smile and slowly pried them away.

"Your scars aren't old," he concluded.

Superbia slowly shook her head. "The Regent..."

"He did this?"

"Yes," Superbia shuffled slightly. She couldn't help but enjoy being in his lap. This powerful male was all she ever wanted. Since the last Prince, she had waited for this kind of strength. But she trembled at the sheer animosity that flowed from him as he pondered her words.

"Why?"

Superbia trembled as she struggled not to cry. "He... he wanted me. Always flexing the lust he got from Lascivia, but I resisted."

Colin growled, thinking about how his latest Succubus wife had been treated. The conditions he had found her in was unforgivable. Colin pondered the idea of fighting him head on. All it would take was a portal and--

"He lost his temper when I failed to capture you."

Colin growled, "One of those capture teams injured Cupi."

"I'm sorry," Superbia whimpered. "I sent Ira, then I sent a team to find out what happened to her. After that I sent the Lich--"

"Her name is Mary," Colin growled as his conflicted emotions broiled within.

This woman had sent people after him. Had she succeeded, his loves would have been tortured and likely killed.

"Make me yours, please?" Superbia begged. "I can't. I... I can't go back. I followed him because I thought the Prince would return, that... YOU would return. And when you did, I needed to know you were actually the Prince, and not just someone saying you were."

"How can I trust you?"

"You can't," Superbia shook her head. "Not right now. But... if you make me yours."

Colin felt her hands roaming the front of his pants. And before he could stop her, she had his cock in her hands.

"Make me yours, my Prince," she begged softly as she stroked his full erection.

Colin pulsed with lust and gave her a smile, before shoving her off his lap. Superbia hissed as she collapsed. Before yowling as the Prince's hands roughly threw her onto her front. She tried to sit up, only for his hand to close around the back of her neck once more. Her pussy throbbed deliciously as his grip tightened. When his other hand gripped the base of her tail and lifted, she gasped in delicious pain. She could taste dirt, but she didn't care as he slapped her thighs to remind her to open them.

"I'm going to get you a nice collar," Colin smirked.

"Yes," Superbia mewled as she wriggled her hips in desperation.

"Hang a little bell on it. You'll hold your chin high and proudly show everyone that you're just a pleasure toy for the Prince."

"YOURS!"

Colin grinned. He had a feeling she would be like Mistress Lovecatcher. And it was proven true as her fluids gushed out across his cock.

"Maybe I don't even need to fuck you," Colin laughed softly. "Just a few words and you can't even help yourself."

Despite his words, Colin had no plans on making her wait. He could already feel the changes passing through his body. His hearing got sharper and his night vision grew better. Everything was suddenly sharper in the flickering light of the fires. She was his, and now there was no denying it.

With his hand around her tail, Colin pulled her back as he thrust forward. His cock found her entrance with ease. But the scream that escaped her mouth made him pause long enough to feel for her lust. What came through, was a confused mess of pain and desperate satisfaction. Almost like...

"Superbia?"

"Yours," she whimpered. "Only... Only yours."

With a slow nod, Colin leaned back, lifting her once again onto his lap. Her weight settled her down on his cock, and she shivered in pained delight. Everything told her this was right. Even the pain was delicious and part of her was saddened that it would diminish as he had her over and over again. It was like a reminder of her place.

Colin felt the way her body moved as he settled back and got comfortable. But it was time for him to scratch both their itches. He knew she was in pain. But he also knew she would be horrified if he wanted to stop. So instead, he came up with a plan. He snaked one hand around her front. He followed the contours of her body, feeling the way she twitched and shivered at his touch.

He didn't stop, until his hand firmly closed around her neck, holding her in place, buried on his cock. Already she was letting out strained whimpers. And with each whimper, she shifted her weight slightly, producing just the barest amount of friction. But Colin had a solution for that. With his other hand, he wrapped around her waist and pressed a pair of fingers to her clit. He hunched over her. In this position she was caged in on all sides and she loved how dominant he was. And then his fingers danced and twirled over her pearl.

1...56789...19