All Comments on 'The Love Model Sessions Pt. 02'

by RandyPanTheGoatBoy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
philatanusphilatanus6 months ago

Beautifully written!

We were hoping for Part 2 and you delivered!

Thanks for sharing.

remy247remy2476 months ago

Looking forward to part 3.

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months agoAuthor

@philatanus: Thank you again for your kind words. The heat is dialling up. Watch this space.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

Yes, yes and yes. That's a yes, I loved this, yes, I added it to my favorites and yes, I'm following you to make sure I don't miss any of it. Part one was hot, but part two is even hotter and also quite beautiful now that it's a love story.

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months agoAuthor

@remy247: And I'm looking forward to writing part 3.

@MarcLuciFer: Personally I left part one with a greater impression, probably because it was fresh and more direct from where I was sitting. But I am so happy that you enjoyed it so much and let me tell you it's gonna be spicy levels of gay!

PanzerFeckPanzerFeck6 months ago

A hard five.

With a big red capital 'H'

mrfallonemrfallone6 months ago

So hot, can't wait the next part! I love the pace the stroy takes, the build up, the tension. And the state of blue balls 😍

RandyPanTheGoatBoyRandyPanTheGoatBoy6 months agoAuthor

@mrfallone: Thank you so much and I'm glad it's having such an effect so far. Despite my busy schedule the entirety of part three's prose is written and when it's completed I will be reduced to a puddle. That should be next week at some point, time allowing. Thanks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandyPanTheGoatBoy@RandyPanTheGoatBoy
English, broad-minded, creative, articulate, conscientious, well enough read, and with a taste for the dark, deep, and profound. And sometimes the silly, the ironic, and the downright bizarre. Feel welcome to mail feedback for my stories, to discuss how the fantasy element wo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES