The Love Shack Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took off for the lake, fired up my houseboat, made sure I was stocked for a few days, and disappeared into the coves and the mist. If anyone wanted to look for me, this would probably be the first place they would come, but it was a really big lake, and I stayed away from my favorite places.

It was no surprise to me to find Vickie and Rhonda parked beside my truck when I pulled back into the marina for more beer. They saw me walk into the little convenience store and were waiting when I came out, a case of beer in my hands. They started to talk and I walked right by them.

"We need to talk to you, Grunt."

I looked over at Vickie. "Part of the appeal of coming here to be alone is being alone. Is that a hard concept to grasp? Why are you here, anyway? You don't have a dog in this fight."

"Yes, we do. You. Don't you even want to know why Jen was talking about moving out?"

"Kindasortamaybe. I thought we had a pretty good relationship. And I don't fault her. We both agreed going in if things changed, we would tell each other upfront. It just caught me by surprise at a bad time and I needed to process some things. I'll be back soon enough. I still have a life I need to live and I've spent some time thinking of the direction I want to take. I'm leaving now. Wanna ride?"

There was no hesitation at all. We cruised for a while and then stopped in a small cove I really liked. I was getting a round of drinks when I heard a splash. Just as I came on deck, I got a glimpse of Rhonda's ass as it went over the side. I picked their clothes up and laid them on a deck chair, and looked over the rail.

They were splashing around happily, enjoying the warm water. Vickie looked up and saw me. "We haven't skinny dipped since...well, for a while now. I feel like I'm eighteen again! Come in and play with us, Jimmy. Please."

Rhonda had come up behind her and was holding her, stroking a breast and nibbling on her ear. I really admired their love for each other. I tossed the ladder over the side so we could get back on the boat, stripped off, and dived in. They screamed with laughter as I hit the water. We spent a good hour just relaxing, although there was a good bit of grab-ass going on, from all of us. They both made sure they gave me a couple of really good kisses. They groped me a couple of times and I remained hard almost the entire we were in the water. At one time I was hugging both of them, fondling their breasts.

Finally, we got out of the water and back into our clothes. Well, mostly. Both girls skipped their tops and asked me to rub suntan lotion into them. I declined, they pouted a little, and proceeded to oil each other up. I got another erection from just watching. Finally covered, they relaxed into the loungers with a drink close by.

"Can we talk about it?"

"Could I stop you?"

"No, but it would be really fun to see you try," grinned Rhonda.

Vickie took over the conversation. "You know Jen was a little upset that you spent the afternoon with your old family."

"This was the first time in over a year I was with all of my kids at the same time. If the price for it was putting up with Bonny for a few hours I was willing to pay it. I didn't ask her to go because it would have been ugly. Bonny hates Jen because she's with me now, and the first cross word Bonny would have said to her would have had me leaving. I fully intended to make it up when I got home. She never gave me a chance, hitting me with the leaving speech almost as soon as I walked in. To be honest, I never expected it to last. The age difference is..."

"I'm too far away, honey. Will you slap him for me?"

Vickie grinned and did just that, rising up and landing a good one. Then she got off her lounger. "Get between us, Grunt. That way we can both reach you when you say something stupid."

"Or I could just toss your asses over the rail. It's only about four miles to the marina. I hope you're good swimmers, because we're right in the middle of the bear reserve, and you do not want to be walking the shore here."

They both looked stunned. "Jesus, Grunt! Ever since the Disaster, which is what we call it because that's what it was, you've been an asshole. Okay, Bonny shit on you and your friends, us included, and ambushed you. We thought you would like it because of your past, another example of how badly one can miscalculate and misjudge their friends. You don't think we live with regret over what we did? It destroyed a group that had been together for decades. One stupid mistake and you and Bonny are divorced, Jen and Booger are divorced, Jules lost her boyfriend, and Jason and 'Nette walked on eggshells for a month over the fallout. Even Rhonda and I had a few tense weeks. It was supposed to be fun, damn it!"

She sighed. "Sorry. Had to get that out. What we came to tell you is Jen is pretty much destroyed. She went to the party, pissed because you were with your old family. She tried to have a good time. She danced, flirted, got pretty wasted and almost fucked a guy. Sandy reeled her in and when she sobered up, she felt terrible, physically and emotionally. Then she remembered the kisses, the touch, and decided that maybe it was time to declare your intentions. Apparently, she was still a little buzzed and started off the discussion all wrong. You lost your shit and left her, just like that. I think maybe in her addled state she thought she would shock you first, then discuss your future together. Shock and Awe, but she was the one that got shocked."

"Why are you telling me this?"

"So you can go home and make it right!"

"I didn't make it wrong. That's all Jen. To tell you the truth, I went home with the intention of making our situation more permanent, but she knocked that in the dust, didn't she? Stop talking about me and Jen, or you and Rhonda, or anybody and anybody. I think I'm gonna sit out the square dance for a while because I'm tired of changing partners."

*****

That statement did it. Bells rang, lights went on, a choir sang, a... well, you get it. I had my epiphany.

I had been so wrapped up in missing my old life that I hadn't really tried to get a new one. I just stumbled along, going with the flow, wallowing in misery and self-doubt. Fuck that! It was high time I started living again, on terms I dictated.

Oddly, it occurred to me that I actually loved Jen. She was sweet and bubbly even as she put up with an old grouch that couldn't get out of the past. It also occurred to me that she deserved better and even as much as I cared for her I probably was never going to be her life mate. And, that was all right by me.

I stood, roaring with laughter, and dove cleanly into the water. Both women were stunned and panicked. They had no idea how to drive the boat. I managed to grab the ladder as it went by me, climbing back on board. They were about to bitch at my behavior when I grabbed Vickie, giving her a kiss with a lot of tongue. Letting go, I grabbed Rhonda and repeated the process.

"What the hell, Grunt?"

I reached out, grabbing one of Vickie's fat nipples and rolled it gently. It popped out instantly.

"Exactly. What the hell!"

They didn't get it. I grinned and kissed them again. "I've had a change of heart! I'm rejoining the dance post haste! To celebrate I intend to do the horizontal mambo with two lovely ladies, if I can find them."

"Huh?"

I sighed. "If I had crayons, I'd draw you a picture."

"Oh, we get the physical part. What we don't get is the shift in attitude. Why now?"

"Why not now? I'm not married and my relationship with Jen is probably over. I don't owe anyone anything. We're adults. What we do is no one's business but our own. If I decide I'd like to show physical affection for two people I've known and loved all my life and they agree, I see no harm done to anyone."

They stared at me for a few minutes before both grinned.

"You're back! Welcome to the land of the living. That being said, there will be no playtime today. Not until you talk to Jen. If you decide jointly to go separate ways, we're on. If you decide to stay together and want to play, even better. We've both had the hots for Jen for a long time. So has Annette and Jason. Annette opened up to us one night over multiple bottles of wine, talking about the crush she's always had on you. Nothing would please her more than getting together with you."

They both gave me kisses with lots of tongue before telling me to take them back to the marina and secure my boat. I followed them home and Jen's car was in the garage when I pulled in.

*****

She was sitting on the sofa, the lights out, no television, no music, just sitting in the twilight. Jen turned and saw me, then turned back around. I just sat down beside her, waiting.

"You were right to leave."

"Care to explain?"

"I got nothing to lose here, Jim, not anymore. I was starting to think we would be together for the long haul. I know I loved, no, love you. But if I loved you that much, how could I take something I knew meant a lot to you and use it as a justification to do what I did? I never intended to fuck him, but the kisses felt good and it just escalated. I think I'm glad for my own sake I got enough sense back to stop it. It wasn't right, even though we never declared our intentions it would have been cheating."

"I'm struggling here, Jen. You love me but you were ready to fuck someone else? I give that you were angry and smashed, but I've been pissed at you a few times, and I never once thought about screwing someone else because of it. My ex and our kids will remain part of my life for as long as I live. I could live without ever seeing Bonnie again, but not my children or grandchildren. They're part and parcel of who I am."

She turned to me, looking horrified. "I would never come between you and your family. I know how much you were looking forward to seeing them, I was just hurt you couldn't share your time with them."

"Some information for you honey. My kids like you. They know you did nothing to destroy my marriage and they bear you no ill will. Bonnie, on the other hand, hates your guts. She's got it in her head you engineered the whole swapping fiasco as a way to get to me. She thinks our divorce is your fault."

"That's just bullshit! The mess was her fault from the beginning. When you objected the first time, she should have let it drop and never mentioned it again. I feel I got the best out of it, but it wasn't my fault."

"I know that, you know that, and deep down she knows that. However, Bonnie has never liked to take responsibility when things go wrong. She always looks for something or someone she can blame to lessen her guilt. I'm pretty sure that if she knew what would happen, if she knew what that weekend would have cost her, she would have reconsidered her decision. Hindsight is 20/20."

Jen looked at me, determination etched into her face. "I'm not her. If I fuck up, I'll always tell you, no matter what it costs me. And believe me, I know I fucked up. Big time. So, that being said, do we have any kind of a relationship left?"

"I like to think we do. But getting smashed and almost having sex with someone else is not exactly cementing our relationship, now was it? What happens down the road if I piss you off somehow? I'm old and a man. I'm bound to make mistakes."

"You're not old. At least part of you isn't," she said, giggling. "And contrary to your opinion, I'm not THAT young. So cut out the old shit, all right? Plus, you're not the only one to make mistakes. I think last week proves that point. Just so you know, if I would have had sex with him, I would have left because I'd never be able to look you in the eye again. You deserve better, especially after Bonny. So, let's summarize here. I fucked up and you reacted badly, and I deserved it. I really, really want you to come back to me, Jim. I love...having you around."

I knew what she was going to say, she knew what she was going to say, and it hung in the air. Then she started crying. I pulled her to me. "Damn, you're going to use the crying card? You know I'm a sucker for that. I really, really want to be with you. I love...having you around as well."

She knew what I was saying. The crying got heavier for another minute before she jumped up and started shedding clothes. "If you love having me around, show me! Take me to bed, take me here, just take me! I'm yours forever, Jimmy. Forever."

It was quite the statement but I was a little distracted by the sight of her body, even though I had seen it hundreds of times before. She was 34, at the height of her sexuality, and she seemed to just glow. I really, really felt like an old man the next morning.

Jen went into full on nesting mode. She had been hesitant to suggest changes in our little house before, but now all kinds of ideas were flowing. She wanted the backyard redone, and insisted on helping. It took us three months before she declared it done. There was no pool, but there was a top of the line hot tub capable of holding ten, sitting on the edge of a brick patio across from the outdoor kitchen. We removed two trees that were aged and diseased, and planted a few new ones I grinned while we did, telling Jen the true definition of an optimist was someone who planted trees he'd never live to sit in the shade of. She punched me pretty hard.

"You got a lot of years left, old man. We'll string a swing from this one so you can push your great grandchildren in it when they come for a visit. Of course, you'll be old and decrepit, but I'll still be hot. Everyone in the universe will wonder how you got so lucky."

Old Man was her pet name for me now. I picked her up and swung her around before kissing her soundly. Once our relationship centered, I wasn't the least bit surprised to come home to see July sitting on the patio talking to Jen, while Jen held the baby. Well, she wasn't quite a baby anymore, she was almost two years old. Jen and July had bonded somehow, meeting by accident and ending up lunching together.

July admitted to me later she liked Jen and understood she had nothing to do with our breakup. Bonnie still hated her, but it seemed nowadays she hated most everything. If she knew what was coming, she would have really been pissed.

*****

When our backyard remodel was done, we had our friends over for the evening. Jason and Annette, Sandy and Ed, Vickie and Rhonda, and us. We let Jason christen the new grill and were soon at the table with T-bones done to perfection. He'd grilled some corn on the cob, and Jen had made some potato salad and coleslaw. It was one of the best meals we'd ever had.

The alcohol flowed as the night wore on. Jen and Vickie were drinking wine, Annette and Rhonda we working on a pitcher of Long Island Iced Tea, Jason and I were sipping our favorite craft brew. Ed and Sandy were hooked on hard cider and had brought a twelve pack.

They finally notice our huge hot tub, and they semi-walked over to look at it. I pulled the tarp and turned it on, admiring the size and the bubbles. "Why didn't you tell us? We'd have brought our suits."

I looked at Rhonda and grinned. "When did lack of a suit stop you girls. If you want in, get in."

One thing about those girls, they were not shy. Vickie was down to her panties and bra almost instantly. Rhonda just grinned and dropped her skirt, making a production of pulling her tee over her head. She hadn't worn a bra. Vickie whooped, pulling hers off and flinging it. Unfortunately for me, it landed on me, one of the huge cups sitting atop my head like a cap. We all lost it, screaming in laughter while cell phones came out to record the event for history.

Annette grinned, looking askance at Jason. He nodded his head and soon her shirt, skirt, and bra were on the patio table. She was wearing a thong, one so tiny I almost asked her why she bothered putting it on. Every male eye in the place followed that ass until it disappeared under the bubbles.

Sandy and Jen were looking at each other, having an unspoken conversation. They must have reached some kind of agreement because soon their own clothes were piled in chairs, running and giggling to get to the tub. Five definitely different and attractive sets of breasts were on full display. They looked at us. "You guys coming or not?"

We headed towards the tub but they stopped us. "This is an underwear only tub. If you want in, take them off."

Jason just grinned as he dropped his shorts. We all laughed at his pink boxers with the red hearts. "Hey, 'Nette bought these for me! How was I supposed to know I'd be showing them tonight?"

Ed grinned and went down to his BVD's. They all looked at me and I laughed, dropping the board shorts, showing the world I had gone commando tonight. The guys laughed while the girls screamed.

Soon we were all settled in, and as the evening progressed the girls decided if anyone needed to get out to fetch anything it would be me. They would always whoop and laugh, watching my ass going out and my crotch going in.

Did it devolve into a no holds barred orgy? No. It was just a group of slightly stoned friends having a good time. There was flirting, banter, lewd suggestions, but that was as far as it went. After an hour or so we got out before we did a prune imitation. Rhonda grinned before she dropped her panties. "Not putting clothes on over wet drawers," she said giggling. Sandy lost it.

"Did you actually say drawers?" she asked, after she caught her breath.

"Yeah, drawers. What do you call them, California girl?"

"Well, I've never called them drawers. But you're right." She turned around until her ass faced Ed and shimmied out of the wet underwear before putting on her shorts. That opened the gates. The next morning, I walked out to see five pair of panties laid out on the table. Jen came up behind me, grinning.

"We need to get these back to their owners." She held up the pink thong Annette had been wearing. "She is really pretty, isn't she? Got a great butt too."

I sensed a little insecurity so I wrapped her in my arms. "She does. But in case you're wondering, so do you. Just the right shape, round, firm, and very squeezable." To drive the point home I grabbed her butt, lifting her off the ground for a kiss. She giggled and squealed before kissing me back.

We talked about the evening over breakfast. "Are you all right with what we did? I don't want it to bring back certain memories."

"Honey, what we did was just some goofing off among friends. We didn't plan it, there was no secret agenda, it was just fun. It never went past looking."

She grinned again. "I noticed. You guys looked a lot."

"What can I say? We're guys. We're going to look. It's hardwired into us at birth. Five pairs of breasts on five attractive women almost sent us into sensory overload."

"It would make a pretty good title for a porn flick. 'Ten Tits In A Hot Tub', coming soon."

I think I blew half my scrambled eggs out of my nose, I laughed so hard.

*****

I sat back, grinning. Life was good. My five-year-old twins were screaming in laughter, going off the side of the houseboat on the slide I'd ordered and had installed. It could be swung out, and when you hit the bottom you were going pretty fast. It flared outward a little, launching you across the water. If you could get up enough speed, you could actually skip across the water once or twice.

Of course, they had on lifejackets and were under the watchful eyes of their mother, sister, and two nieces. July and her two daughters were with us. It was kind of funny that two five year olds would have nieces that were ten and seven, but that's just the way it worked out.

Jason and Annette were beside me, watching their granddaughter roar down the slide. Ed and Sandy had their two and they were almost foaming at the mouth to ride the slide. Vickie and Rhonda were there, the lure of their favorite honorary nieces altogether too good to pass up. As I watched the glint of their matching diamonds made me smile. After a twenty-five-year relationship, they decided to get married.