The Lovers of New Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the wheels of Lenore's mind spinning rapidly. "Okay, that could solve Audrey's problem."

"Audrey has a problem?" I inquired.

"She decided to throw a party tonight to celebrate her successful début on the platform. Her parents promised to make themselves scarce--she's still living with them. Naturally, she invited the two of us; and, Ann, you too would be welcome. Of course Audrey had to invite both of her spit-roast partners, the Lydgate brothers, but she's not in the mood for another threesome. She's crushing on Emberly--that's the one who came in her mouth. So, in order for them to do a little exploring together tonight, she needs someone to keep Ephraim entertained."

Once again I was failing to keep up with Lenore's reasoning. "So...?"

"So you and Ann have had a long, hard day, and Ann needs a ride home, and your car is here in the lot, and the two of you probably have a lot of catching up to do, right? So be a gentleman and offer the lady--or your wife, as the case may be--a ride home. I live here, and I can hitch a ride home with 20 different people. Or walk. Audrey is my best friend, so tonight--if no better candidate emerges--I can keep Ephraim amused while Audrey and Emberly get to know each other better."

I was afraid I was beginning to understand her. "Are you saying you're going to have sex with Ephraim?"

"If appropriate. Are you going to have sex with Ann?"

"Yes," Ann said.

That pretty much ended any argument. Smiling, I put my arm around Lenore's shoulder, hugged, and kissed the top of her head. "Have a good time," I said. "Give my best to Audrey.... We'll talk again soon."

Lenore gave me a serious kiss on the lips then gave Ann a warm hug. "See you guys later," she said. "Soon, I hope. I'm going to look for Audrey. Have a safe trip back." A sweet smile, and then she was gone.

Ann and I held hands as we walked towards the front gate.

"I like her," Ann said. "Of course my feelings are mixed. Nobody wants her husband to get involved with another woman, and a much younger one at that. But I do like her as a person. And--this may sound strange--I'm grateful to her for taking care of you and loving you when I was doing a piss-poor job of both."

"What shall we do with her now?" I wondered aloud.

"I haven't the foggiest. Let's not worry about it now. You and Lenore can figure out what you want to do with each other. If I start feeling she's a problem, then we can talk about it, okay? So far, the biggest threat to our marriage has been Anthropology 242. And me." We stopped and kissed for a minute. I did love Ann deeply. All three of us knew that.

"Besides, you're both highly intelligent people," Ann continued. "How long can it be before one of you figures out you're too old for her?"

She gave me a quick kiss. "Of course Clarisse is no longer a factor."

We strolled on, holding each other's hand, looking much like two lovers. We fit right in with Community Day.

They scanned our wristbands again at the gate. "There's a message for you, Ann," the staffer said. "Let's see.... Lenore Allen and Stephen Lancome are hoping to find you and Clarisse Collins. I see Clarisse has already left.... Oh--I see you and Stephen already found each other."

"Yes," said Ann, smiling, putting her arm around my waist. "We found each other again."