The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," said Zandra. "It's super weird."

"I think it's sweet actually," said Cat.

I totally let that all drop and shuffled the cards.

Another hand. I won again. Zandra just let out a low fuck and then proceeded to quite colorfully curse the gods. I instead asked Cat a whispered question, "Uh, are you on birth control?"

She smiled at me wickedly. "Why? You want to pump a baby in me, Gaius?" I turned bright red. Look, I may be a slave on paper, but in my heart of hearts I was still a jaded noble. It was hard to embarrass me. Right then, I could feel my whole face flush. "Yes. We all are. Since Gaia bought us and we got our required physical..."

I breathed. Cat smiled and took the cards, expertly shuffling them.

Another hand and at last, barely, Zandra won. She actually jumped up, danced around like an idiot, cheering at her victory. Zandra was not a creature who conceals her feelings well, if at all.

"Yes!" Zee cried in delight, "So, I know you two fucked last night!"

I happened to be taking a drink of water at this moment and nearly choked on it. Cat simply rolled her eyes.

"Yeah, we haven't exactly been keeping it a secret," said Cat with a shrug.

"And that's... not a question," I said, managing to regain some composure.

"Not you," she said pointedly to me. "You," she said to Cat. "Why did you fuck this... this...?"

"I'm right here," I said.

"Why did you fuck this guy?" she asked at last.

"Gaius," I corrected playfully. Zee stuck out her tongue at me.

Cat shrugged. "Why not? He's cute and pretty harmless for a murderous monster," she paused to bat her eyelashes at me. "...And it turns out he's got a nice cock. Not like a porn-star sized one or anything ridiculous. But I'd estimate six or seven inches long. Good girth too. And when it gets hard, It's really purple. Like bright purple..." I was literally dying as Cat continued to accurately describe my member to Zee.

"Ew ew ew! No more cock talk!" said Zee, equally horrified.

"You asked," said Cat with a wicked smile. "Anyways he's pretty good with it. Not my idea by the way. Adonya started things up when she found out both our dominas were sound asleep."

"Dominae," corrected Zandra. "Dominae is the plural of domina not dominas. That's not even a word."

"I hear people say dominas all the time," said Cat with a shrug.

"Well, they're wrong," huffed Zee. "And stupid. Anyways, don't you realize how much trouble you could have gotten in?"

"What trouble? Our dear darling domina has not ordered me to not sleep with her brother. If I had, somehow, managed to wake her, she would have probably rolled over and gone promptly back to sleep." Cat paused and then suddenly sported a wicked little smile. "Wait, are you jealous?"

"No!"

"You know you could have just come in and joined us," said Cat with a giggle. "I've seen Gaius checking out your ass like a dozen times."

Zandra paused. "Have you been checking out my ass?"

"That's a second question," I said. "Your deal," passing the cards to Zee.

Alas, Zandra won again in short order.

"So have you been checking out my ass?" Zee repeatedly triumphantly.

Now it was my turn to roll my eyes. "This is a ridiculous question," I remarked. Cat was again giggling intensely at my discomfort. In fact, she had been giggling a lot recently. Was Cat high? How did Cat get high without me noticing and mooching some of her weed? Our local neighborhood criminal mastermind was a fucking marijuana ninja.

"Answer me!" Zandra demanded, pushing past my distraction. Wow, she could be a little high strung.

"Zee, we are living in the same room and you are required, like me, to wear nothing but super-sheer white slave tights every damned day. Yes, I have checked out your ass. In fact, I've checked out everyone's ass including, in a mirror, my own. When we wake up in the morning, I am surrounded by female ass, including this wicked little pixie."

I actually reached over and gave Cat's ass an appreciative squeeze. It remained supple and awesome, just like it had been late last night, but it never hurts to check again. This squeeze startled her but she didn't pull away and soon was purring in response to my touch. I'll admit I liked that response a whole damn lot.

"Okay you two, break it up!" said an indignant Zee.

Cat looked like she was about to say something doubtless quite incendiary, so I instead gave her a little spank which made her yelp. I then collected the cards and dealt. Once more, despite Cat and I's best efforts to thwart her, Zee won a third fucking time.

We had created a monster.

"I'm unstoppable!" proclaimed Zandra triumphantly.

"You're lucky," said Cat with a sigh. "You got dealt three jokers in that dog-shit hand!"

"That's because the gods love me," said Zee sticking out her tongue at Cat. "Anyways, here is my third question. So, are you in love with Gaia or what?" she said pointedly at Cat.

That seemed to knock Cat back a little. She paused deep in consideration. "No," she finally said. "Whose deal is it?" she said reaching for the cards.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," I said grabbing the deck before our Kitty Cat could grab it. "Hold on! I would like to make three points. First, it's your deal, you damned stoner. Second, that's a terrible answer. Third, you are obviously lying."

"Yeah!" said Zandra. "I agree with our murderous coke monster roommate. Fess up!"

"Thank you," I said to Zee. "And I prefer Mr. Murderous Coke Monster Roommate, please."

Zee just stuck her tongue out at me once more and then we both proceeded to glower forcefully at Cat. Several long seconds of silence went by.

"Gods, okay, yes, kinda," said Cat. "But I'm not sure it's love exactly. I think... Gods, this is embarrassing."

Zee was sympathetic to the pixie's plight and endeavored always to help her keep her dignity and decorum. "Spill!" she cried.

"I think.... I think, I might actually worship her," said Cat.

This genuinely startled me. "What?"

"Look, this is going to sound a little crazy. Have you two... have you two ever considered that you might be demigods?"

"I know both my mom and my dad," I said, "and neither of them are gods. My mom died of cancer and my father only thinks he's a god. He is in fact your garden variety paranoid, power mad, grouchy old dickhead."

"My dad, when I was little," explained Cat, "said that gods sometimes choose to mate with mortals and create remarkable beings destined to change the world. Sometimes even without their knowledge. When I look at Gaia and you, I don't see that old dickhead. Instead, I see two utterly unique individuals. And Gaia, when she speaks to me, I... I can't explain it... I just have to do what she says."

"You're her slave," Zee interjected. "You literally have to do what she says."

"Yeah," said Cat, "but I, like... want to. Look, I've never been religious. I don't even know if I really believe in the gods. But you two... especially together... in you, I see the divine."

That utterly silenced all three of us. I really had no idea what to say to that.

"Gods, you are stoned, aren't you?" I said.

"Maybe," said Cat wickedly.

"Gaia, maybe," Zandra finally spoke. "But Gaius? Sorry. I mean, no offense..."

"None taken," I said. "On this point, I am quite clear. I am not a god. Or a demi-god. Or even a semi-god, my darling Cat. These days, I'm just a slave. As are we all."

"Fuck that! No we're not!" retorted Cat insistently. "Look, I don't understand how or why, but... but... I just know it! There is something special about what we're doing here... about who you are. When I saw it being taken from me, I felt like my life was collapsing. But when Zee told me her crazy plan, I knew it was the right thing to do. I just knew it!"

I smiled. I had no idea what to say. "So, whose deal was it?" I asked as I took another sip of water.

Before anyone answered my question, Zee instead blurted out, "We've got to start having sex with Gaia!"

And again I nearly choked on a drink of water. Cat however did not choke.

"You're right," said the stoned little pixie firmly. "When I snuck back in last night after the sex, I fell asleep almost instantly. But then I had to wake up like an hour later and go pee."

"This is a fascinating tale you're weaving. Please tell me more about your pre-dawn potty adventure," I said snidely.

Cat glared at me but then continued. "The point is that when I returned and laid down, I think Gaia woke up. She was clearly still exhausted but... she thought we were all asleep, so..."

"So..." said Zee.

"She masturbated, I think. She was trying to be quiet. But I could definitely hear movement coming from the bed."

"A girl?! Of noble birth?! Masturbating?!" I said in mock horror. "This is news! What will they think of next?"

"I believe you, Cat," said Zee, nodding seriously. "Gaia is a very sexual person. We used to talk about it all the time in private. She told me she routinely masturbated twice a day. That's like guy-level frequency."

"I'm confused," I said. "Why are we discussing my sister's masturbation schedule?" I couldn't decide if this was making me profoundly uncomfortable or profoundly turned on.

"This is serious, Gaius," implored Cat. "Don't you see? We could lose her!"

"You're right," nodded Zandra. "This is serious."

"I think you're both overreacting," I said. "So, she's a little horny. We're all teenagers. If you look up the definition of horny in the dictionary, it ends with 'see teenagers'."

"The danger's not from us being so fucking horny," said Zandra, maybe lingering a little too long on the word 'horny', "but from Gaia feeling she has to seek love from someone else. If she meets someone and develops a serious relationship, there is no way our little... I don't even know what to call it... no way this thing survives."

I looked at the cards I was shuffling, almost more out of habit now, as we seemed to abandoned the game for more urgent matters. "Four queens and a joker," I suggested. "In poker that's known as the Court of Five Queens."

Cat smiled, "I like that. The Court of Five Queens. It's an almost unbeatable hand -- only every king or every ace together has even a chance to best it."

"It is kind of catchy," I remarked, "even if I'm not a queen."

"You're our wildcard!" proclaimed Cat.

"You two imbeciles are missing the point! Clever names don't matter, you guys," said Zee. "What matters is that if Gaia hooks up with a handsome young noble man because she's horny and falls in love, our court could lose its Queen of Hearts. And then, he convinces her to send us home and we end up being owned by her father..."

"Oh, yeah, if that happened, I'm fucked," I say with absolute certainty.

"We'd all be fucked," said Zandra.

Cat nodded instantly in agreement.

"Look, have a little faith in my sister," I said. "She isn't going to just abandon us for the first eligible bachelor she meets."

"I do have faith in her, Gaius," said Zandra. "But I also want to help her."

"By having sex with her," I said.

"Exactly!" proclaimed Zandra firmly.

I paused, deep in contemplation.

"That plan does appeal to me, I won't deny it," I said with a chuckle. "Wait, does this mean you are now cool with me sleeping with my sister?"

That caused Zee to pause for a minute, "Maybe. I do feel weird about it, but maybe it's weird I can live with if... well..."

"If we're all in this together!" proclaimed Cat enthusiastically.

"Okay," I nodded. "I'm excited to be a part of this plan, but honestly, what can we really do?" I said. "We can't control who Gaia falls in love with or who she wants to sleep with. Really, don't we just have to wait for her to make up her own mind?"

That earned a long bout of contemplative silence from the two Queens.

"I know who we need," said Cat. "We need the smartest, most beautiful, most sensible, most empathic girl we know fully on board, helping us with our plan."

"We need Gaia's help?" I asked, suddenly unsure what the pixie was talking about.

"No, not Gaia," said an exasperated Cat. "Gaia can't help us seduce herself. We need Stella!"

"Wait, Stella is the most beautiful person you know..." Gods, I was so confused by Cat's description.

"That's brilliant!" said Zee, ignoring me. "You're right. We need Stella. She'll know exactly what to do! Tomorrow, when Gaia's at P.E., she'll be in the room. We can talk with her then."

That seemed to satisfy Cat for now but then she continued. "There is another thing we need to do, but it's a bit... let's say delicate. It's two things really." Cat was hesitant to continue.

"Well," I said in genuine suspense, "don't stop now. We're already planning the tag-team seduction of my sister. I don't see how anything can be more shocking than that."

"Gaius, honey, baby, lover-boy," said Cat. "You kind of suck at love-making."

That was my third time to cough up water. Zandra paused at that revelation and then burst out laughing.

Cat wasn't finished. "And Zee, we need to deflower you."

And then Zee wasn't laughing any more.

"Look, guys, it's not your fault. I know everyone forgets this because I'm the shortest..."

"I thought Stella was the shortest," I remarked.

"We're actually about the same height, but I'm very slightly shorter. I used to wear boots with heels a lot. Anyways, I'm actually the oldest one here. Do you know how old I am?"

"You are eighteen like the rest of us, aren't you?" said Zandra directly.

"No, Zee, I've always said that, but it's a lie," confessed Cat. "The truth is as a young girl, I was held back two years. I'm twenty and I've been sexually active a lot longer than either of you and with a lot more partners. I've had twenty two different lovers -- guys, gals, even a really hot boi. I'm the closest thing in this dorm room to an experienced lover."

That just floored both of us. And still Cat did not stop.

"Here's the deal. However we do this, at some point, one or all of us are going to have sex with Gaia. It's critical that her first time is a good experience. No...not just good. We want to blow her mind, sexually speaking."

Both Zee and I were, I think, beginning to realize just how seriously we had underestimated Cat.

"Now, Gaius, don't misunderstand me. You are not a bad lover by eighteen year old guy standards. However, you're impatient and have nearly zero experience going down on a girl. But you're not hopeless. Far from it! You're a generous lover and care about your partner's pleasure. That's a great start! Last night, you wanted to make sure both of us came. And you've got a nice body (though you really do need to get into lifting weights with me), a rocking cock and you cum like no one I've ever seen. Seriously, last night, I thought you were gonna drown me in cum. So awesome."

"I don't need any more details," said Zee flatly.

Personally, I didn't know what to say. I eked out a barely audible, "Thanks." I will admit, Cat's frank assessment of my love making abilities and physical characteristics knocked me back on my heels.

Cat however wasn't through with us.

"And Zandra, Gaia is very fond of you. Obviously she is totally into you too, though I don't know how ready she is to confront her bisexuality. There is a good chance however this goes down, you might be her first. If that happens, you've got to be ready. I mean what would you do if Gaia asked you to go down on her right now?"

Zee turned bright red. The Cat train though just kept on a'rollin'.

"See, that's what I'm talking about. You fluster so easily because of your inexperience and that could lead to Gaia not having the best first time. So I'm willing to be your pussy practice partner. And Gaius can deflower you."

And one finally Cat-aclysm...

"Our domina isn't supposed to be back for like three hours. I'll understand if you guys need some time to process this, but there is no time like the present. So, guys, you want to fuck now or later?"

Boom!

Cat then smiled, crossed her arms and shut up, waiting for our answers. Both Zandra and I were utterly flabbergasted by the little pixie. I don't know if I've really emphasized enough how totally innocent Cat physically appears. She has this cute little button nose and cherubic features and... Anyways, you could have knocked us both over with a feather.

I stood up, stretched and announced, "Well, I need a bathroom break. I'll be back." I did actually need to pee. I'd been downing water all game long, you know, when I'd actually managed to swallow any of it. I did not rush in the facilities. I was giving Cat some alone time with Zandra to talk things over girl to girl. Zee needed the privacy, I think.

When I'd finished up with business, I washed my hands slowly and returned to see the pair of them sitting on the sofa, facing each other. Cat was running her fingers through Zee's long dark hair and gently kissing the sultry green-eyed beauty. Not that I could presently see her eyes. They were closed and she was softly whimpering as the pixie slowly, passionately and repeatedly kissed her.

Yep, this was happening.

I locked the bathroom door so we wouldn't get any unplanned Donnie visits.

"So, we've got a compromise proposal for you, Gaius," said Cat, taking a break from kissing the obviously completely flushed and breathless Zandra.

"Do tell," I said, leaning against the wall by the bathroom door.

"Zee is not quite ready for the cock," announced Cat. My dear Cat. So beautiful, so passionate, so completely vulgar. Don't ever change, pixie-cat. "She's not sure she'll ever be. But she's willing to learn about oral sex. So, Zee and I are going to play here on the sofa."

"Should I give you some privacy?" I wasn't entirely sure where I was going to go. Was I really going to hang out in the bathroom till they were done?

"You are welcome to sit on the bed and watch," said Cat. "You have to stay there, though. The sofa is no man's land. But you are welcome to pleasure yourself however you see fit. Just... uh... don't stain Gaia's sheets or we'll have to emergency wash 'em."

I looked straight at Zandra. "Are those the rules?"

"Yeah," she said softly, breathlessly, almost trembling.

"I am cool with that," I agreed.

"For now," she breathed soft and silent. That was unexpected. For now? What did that mean?

Anyways, I found myself a good vantage point on the edge of the bed and committed to just watching. Despite Cat's invitation, I left my cock firmly tucked into my tights. Again, for now. But even just the thought of what was about to happen, well... I'll admit my tights did seem to be getting a little tighter with every passing moment.

"Hi," said Cat looking deep into Zee's eyes, "You ready?"

"I'm not sure," she said hesitantly. "Maybe we..."

"We can wave off," said Cat gently. "You should take a day or two to think this over..."

"No!" cried Zee. "No, I want to do this. I'm just... Gods, I am bad at this."

"I know what will make this easier. Call me Gaia," said Cat softly.

"Gaia, right," said Zee, taking a long, deep breath. "Gaia, will you kiss me again?"

'Gaia' smiled, "Sure, Zee. It's what I've always dreamed of."

Soon enough the pair were gently locking lips on the sofa. They shared soft, gentle kisses as they barely touched. Cat though did continue to pet Zee's long raven black mane. Watching the two beauties making out -- the dark-haired sultry Zandra and the red-headed pixie Cat -- this was a young man's dream. However, I was not so lost in this present fantasy that I could not tell that Zee remained intensely nervous.

"You're a good kisser, Zee," said Cat appreciatively. "Will you undress me?"

"Okay," Zandra nodded and began to reach around to pull off Cat's slave tunic.

"Slowly," said Cat. "Sensuously. Show Gaia how much you love her..."

"Right," Zee whispered, still trembling. Zandra did her best. I'm not sure the standard issue slave garb was designed to be removed sensuously under any circumstances, even by someone whose hands weren't shaking. The tunic was a heavy garment that had to be unbelted and lifted over the head. The sandals had to be untied. And the tights, I can well attest, took quite a bit of effort to pull off.