The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough though Cat was sitting in front of Zandra wearing only her lace bra and plain white panties. The pixie then stood up and took Zee by the hand. Her shifting position gave me a delightful view of Cat's amazing ass, clad only in her slight undergarment. Remaining on the bed suddenly became a chore. I only had to stand up and take a step forward and that cute little bottom would be in reach. But no -- breathe, Gaius. I'm watching. Just watching. Gaius the watcher. Those are the rules.

Zee then followed suit, standing as well. Cat turned and snuggled her cute backside against the flustered dark-haired teenager. Gods, I was so jealous of Zee at that moment. "Now strip me. Bra first then panties. Play with Gaia's body a little. Oh, Zee, I know we're just doing this for practice, but I have wanted you for a very long time."

"You have?" she said.

Cat didn't answer but just snuggled closer and turned her head so that Zee could lean down and kiss her once more. That seemed to inspire Zee and she very slowly but purposefully, undid Cat's bra clasp and unveiled the pixie's wonderful tits. She gently rubbed and played with them. Cat moaned at the touch.

"Now... now, tell me how beautiful I am," whispered Cat.

"Cat..." she gasped.

"Gaia. Call me Gaia and tell me how beautiful I am," the pixie moaned.

"Gaia... I've wanted to tell you for so long... you're a goddess," she said.

"More," whispered Cat.

"Your eyes are as blue as the Caribbean Sea. Your hair is..."

"Everyone compliments those, Zee. But you've known her longer than anyone outside her family. What do you alone know about Gaia?"

Zandra closed her eyes again. "My goddess, the world knows you're beautiful. But I know such beauty often makes people cruel, manipulative and vain. Somehow, goddess, you are none of those things. You are the best of us, Gee..."

Zee really did know my sister.

"Good, now put your hands on my hips," said Cat, "and grind into me just a little. Press yourself softly but firmly against me."

"Your skin," Zandra gasped, "It's so warm..."

Cat still had her back to Zee and together they undulated softly and slowly together. "Now move your hands down slowly to my panties. Hook your fingers on the waistband and just slowly pull them down. Unwrap me, Zee."

Zee did all at was asked of her and even managed, despite her nervousness, to do it with a fair degree of slow sensuality. She definitely needed some more practice though. Oh Sacred Twelve, I pray to thee, please let me watch them practice on each other every damned day! I think that was the most genuine prayer I'd ever offered to the gods. Hot girl on girl action makes me so religious.

There was a problem, though, obviously. This was awesome but this was frustrating. This was frustratingly awesome and awesomely frustrating.

Don't get me wrong. I loved illicit late-night shower liaisons and crazy coked up after-club sex as much as the next guy, but watching these two girls practice on each other -- this was definitely becoming my new favorite form of entertainment. Fuck Slave TV.

Soon enough Cat was naked. She turned to face Zee and then whispered in her ear, so softly I could barely make it out. "Strip for me, Zee. Show yourself off to me. Show me how beautiful you are."

Zee tried not to look at me, but that's exactly what she did. But then she turned back to Cat, pursed her lips and tried to focus on the task at hand. She began to undress.

Suddenly I understood what Cat was doing. That it took this long, I chalk up to be an eighteen year old idiot. I was not watching this scene just because it was sexy as hell. I was no accidental audience. I was a living, breathing teacher's aide. I was helping Zee confront her self-consciousness and high strung nervousness. If she could get over me being there, Gaia would be cake.

In truth, Zandra had nothing to be self-conscious of. The girl had the goods. As she awkwardly undressed, I got at last to see just how beautiful the former Lady Zandra MacAeryn truly was. Her family, I knew, was descended from old Scottish nobility who had come to America centuries ago after being on the wrong side of some Gaelic squabble. Cat may have been obviously Hibernian, but she was also equally an all-American mutt. A glorious, beautiful, hot, amazing mutt too, I might add.

Zandra was instead a pure-bred lady. Even naked, she screamed nobility. Her skin was pale as sweet cream, unblemished and aglow with her youth but scarcely touched by the sun. She was lean and long but far less muscular than the compact sex-machine that was Cat. She had no six pack, just a beautifully curved tummy, feminine and smooth. Below the neck -- she was all but hairless. She obviously shaved regularly and everywhere gave evidence of meticulous personal grooming.

Of the four young women I currently lived with, only Cat had smaller breasts than Zee. But that was no diminishment to her beauty. Her breasts were perky mountains of snow peaked by pink nipples so pale they were all but invisible.

Zee took a deep breath and committed to being naked. She removed her panties and then just stood there -- totally bare before the wicked little pixie. Her pussy was just as smooth, pale, glabrate and glorious as the rest of her.

Cat took a moment to examine Zee. "Gods, Zee," said Cat. "I live with two goddesses."

Zandra smiled and draped her arms across the shorter Cat.

"Now kiss me again," said Cat, "A real kiss this time. Show Gaia the fire of your longing."

The two naked beauties before me leaned in and tangled their tongues together. I watched intensely and suddenly became aware that I was breathing a bit strangely. I felt flushed. Oh, yeah, this was doing it for me. I was also well on my way to a full erection.

"May I please explore your body, Zee?" asked the wicked pixie. She gave the briefest of side eyes. Oh, that wicked little fucker knew she was driving me crazy.

Zandra nodded. Cat led with her mouth. Her wicked little kitty cat tongue began to nip and lick at the gorgeous pale goddess before her. Zee shivered in delight. She closed her eyes and sighed. For the first time during this whole session, she seemed to visibly relax and just let Cat have her way.

I don't mind saying, this is when it became too much and I got my cock out. I might as well. The tights were proving painful and doing a poor job of keeping me contained. I was coming out one way or another. I slid them down and began to slowly move my hand up and down my shaft.

I could have shot my load in a heartbeat, but I wanted to make this pleasure last. So I pleasured myself slowly, even occasionally stopping altogether. Cat kept eagerly lapping at Zee but was also still giving me the side eye. She was checking me out as I jacked off. That did nothing to help my control.

Cat finally, after long minutes, relented from exploring and pleasuring Zee.

"Now it's your turn," the pixie whispered. She put her hands behind her head, closed her eyes and breathed low and sultry, "Play with me, Zee. Play with Gaia," The wicked little pixie stood nude and contrapposto before the pale goddess, offering herself freely to her lover.

Zee was done being paralyzed with nervousness. She was on Cat, quick as a shot. Her hands were everywhere. Cat kept her eyes closed but still from time to time whispered little fragments of breathy guidance that across the room I could barely hear.

"Pinch my nipples. Oh, harder, goddess! Both at once!"

"Slower, Zee. Take your time."

"Lick my neck. Long slow licks, baby."

"Run your finger nails across my skin. Not too hard."

"Oh, yes, suck on them, Zee!"

Those were some highlights. Zee finally seemed about ready to venture to 'Gaia's pussy when Cat finally opened her eyes and said, "Not yet. Be patient."

Cat then led took Zee's hand and directed her to lie upon the sofa face down. "Remember," Cat whispered, "Gaia brought you to college to be her personal valet, her body servant. So I'm going to teach you how to serve her body. Every inch of it."

Zandra did as the pixie directed. Then Cat climbed on the sofa, straddling Zee's beautiful form. The pixie began to slowly massage the eager flesh of her back, arms and butt. Zee moaned at her every touch. Cat whispered hints and secrets into Zandra's ear even as her hands wandered free across her naked body. I was not receiving the massage, but even I could tell that the built little pixie was good at this. Damn, I now seriously needed to get me a Cat-rub.

Fuck this control shit! I'm cumming. I can't handle this. I started to jerk myself off in earnest. I now had a mission!

And then, as if she could read my mind, the wicked little pixie-cat looked over at me and almost silently mouthed, "Don't cum until I'm done. I want you to feed it to me." She then flicked her tongue at me provocatively.

This... This was a problem. I was fucking right there. I could have erupted into orgasm in a few seconds more of self-pleasure. But instead, I closed my eyes and tried to pretend I was some sort of Zen master. Gods, this was hard! I was hard! Everything was hard!

I breathed. Don't cum. Hold it in. Hold it in for now, until I could fucking fill that filthy little pixie's wicked mouth full of my cum. Oh, yeah, glaze her tongue white with my... Okay, that was not helping.

I breathed again. Zen master Gaius -- that's me! Think of something non-sexy. Ignore the moaning pale goddess across the room being ridden by the naked sex-fairy. Ignore Cat's tight little butt and Zee's pale side boob and... NOT HELPING!

Zee and Cat continued to explore their mutual lesson in lesbian erotic massage across the room for many, many, MANY long, glorious, maddening minutes. I did manage, somehow not to unload just yet and to back away from the precipice of impending orgasm. Zee tried to reciprocate and give Cat a massage but, while eager, she clearly wasn't very good at it.

Cat remained encouraging, "We've lots of time to practice. I've got plans for your body, Zee..."

Everything was great. I felt amazing and was perfectly in control. I could do this all day.

"Now," said Cat, "Ask me nicely. Ask me if you can service the Lady Gaia's pussy."

Fuck!

Zee breathed and then looked into Cat's eyes with a look of purest lust. "Lady Gaia, my goddess, may I please service your pussy?"

"Nicer," Cat commanded.

"Gods, Gaia may I please go down on you?" Zee asked, nearly shaking.

"You can ask nicer than that, my Venus," purred Cat.

"Gaia," she gasped desperately, "Gaia, I need to worship your pussy!"

"Request accepted," said the wicked Cat, "but me first. I starve for your sweet cunt, Zee!"

Fucking Fuck Fuck!

I was in trouble again. Control was fading. I wasn't even stroking my cock anymore and yet as Cat parted Zandra's pale thighs and began to lap at her smooth, glistening and now vibrantly pink sex, I was once more right on the edge.

It got worse. As Cat really got into going down on Zee, the pale goddess seemed to forget who was between her legs. She moaned out a long series of desperate pleas to my sister to not stop. And as she did, Cat became more and more relentless.

"Gaia, oh, Gaia, please... I'm so close. Make me cum, Gaia!" pleaded Zee.

The pixie worked furiously now. All of this had been an exercise in slow sensuality up to this point, but no longer. Cat lapped at Zee's sex like she was truly starving. Zandra shivered and shook. Her glorious snow-white tits spasmed and flushed a glorious shade of pink that ran from her bosom to the nape of her neck and even spread into her reddening face. Gods, I remembered the feel of that raspy kitty-cat tongue thrusting into my mouth.

Zee came like a fucking demon not ten feet from me and I thought for sure I was seconds away from joining her in the throes of release. I was beginning to forget -- why was I fighting this? Just let it go, Gaius! No, no, no, I can do this. Just a bit longer. I know where I want my cum to go and it's not just into my hand like I had done a thousand times before. My kitty-cat was hungry. I had to feed her. I was going to feed her!

Zee calmed a little, recovering from her orgasm. This granted me only a brief respite. But that was ruined when Cat looked at Zee and said, "Now, show me what's you've learned."

Really, Cat? Fuck!

Zee and Cat shifted positions on the sofa. Zandra nestled between Cat's legs and began to lap and lick at her tight little pixie pussy, framed as it was by soft auburn down. Honestly, from my vantage on the bed, I was not in the best position to see exactly what Zee was doing to Cat's kitty-cunt. This did not help me much though as my imagination eagerly filled in each detail of their sweet sapphic love-making.

I was trembling with pent up need and utter frustration. It was made no better as finally Cat came. The little pixie was not famous for her quiet orgasms and this was no exception. She came with a full body shudder and a barely restrained cry of utter pleasure. They both relaxed in the shared release of their beautiful orgasms. They began to cool down...

Not me! Not fucking me! "Cat," I finally pleaded.

"Oh, right. I forgot!" said the mischievous little pixie.

You fucking forgot!? I'm fucking dying here! She quickly made amends though. Cat, naked and wanting, crossed the room like a prowling panther on all fours. She looked straight into my eyes. "Kitty Cat needs your cream, Gaius. Please, can I have it?" she wantonly begged.

She went down on me then and that was fucking it. I lasted about three beautiful, amazing seconds before I emptied my cock, my balls and I think my whole fucking torso into her mouth. I came like a freight train. I filled her mouth and Cat, my wicked little pixie, took it all.

I was still a novice at sex. I knew that. But I must tell you, this oral release after holding it for so long -- it was easily the best orgasm of my life.

But Cat wasn't done. As I finished and began to soften, she opened her mouth, showed me my spend and then swallowed it in one big sexy gulp.

Still not done, ever the provocateur, she then looked deep into my eyes and said, "You're super horny, right? You can cum twice for your kitty cat, right? I know you can."

She then started to stroke my wet, messy dick and whispered urgent little pleas. "More cum, please. I need more cum from you, Gaius. Gaius, I know you have so much cum. Please give it to me. Please, Gaius, don't I deserve your cum?"

I decided then after careful consideration that, yes, she did.

I remained soft only for briefest of moments and under her erotic urgings soon began to reharden. She whimpered as she gently kissed the tip. Her blow job turned into a hand job, but she did still occasionally suck on the tip and run her tongue across my head. Still, she needed her mouth free to whisper to me all her filthy urgings.

"Cum for me, Gaius. Cum again for me. Not in my mouth this time. Make me wear it. Wouldn't I look prettier covered in your hot cum?"

Again, I was persuaded, yes -- she would. That was all the encouragement I needed. She wasn't the only one who could play at this dirty talk business. "You want to wear my fucking cum, Kitty Cat!?"

I grabbed her short auburn hair and held her head in place as I coated her in my second orgasm. I shot cum on her nose, cheeks, lips and chin. I think I barely missed shooting it in her eyes. But she just closed them and serenely took all that I offered. She reveled in being my cum-doll.

I loved this moment. I loved everything about it. This was the first time in my life that I was one hundred percent sober and engaged in a sex act with another person. I wasn't coked up or stoned. This was just me. I knew then that sex was just about my favorite thing in the world. I was a romantic! Having sex and being in love -- they were what I wanted more than anything else out of life.

"Gods, Gaius, what a cum monster, you are!" she said. "You have my permission to cum on me anytime you want to." Wonderful wicked Cat. She drives me crazy when she talks to me like that.

She licked a sample, smiled at me oh so innocently and then departed to go get a shower. It was just that fast. Both Zee and I were left alone in the room then. Both of us were naked and both still glowed with our respective pixie-induced orgasms. Oh, yeah, we had both just been most thoroughly wrecked by Cat.

The two of us started to get awkwardly dressed right next to each other. Then it just became all too ridiculous and we started laughing. Were we laughing out of delight or sheer nervousness? It was a bit of both, I think. But once it started, we were both powerless to escape our shared giggling.

"So, how was your first sex lesson from Cat?" I asked, fully knowing the answer.

"It was..." she paused trying to find words to explain how unexplainably awesome it was. Finally, she just gave up, sighed and said, "Gods, and I thought I couldn't get any gayer."

I laughed at that.

"So, she's in the conspiracy, right?" asked Zee.

"In, my dear? I think she's our new conspiracy commander," I remarked.

Zee, still a little wobbly, nodded in agreement and got a bottle of water from the fridge. She sat down exhausted on the couch. She drained the bottle quickly, recovered slowly and eventually got redressed.

Cat though did not bother to get dressed after her shower and instead emerged having toweled dry but stark naked. We lit some incense to cover the heavy smell of sex that filled this dorm and my naked little pixie put her head on my shoulder. She cuddled with me for about an hour while Zee nodded on and off on the sofa. We put on some music and kept the volume low.

Cat said nothing and we did nothing more sexual for the rest of the day than cuddle. It was a most welcome hour of peace and serenity amidst a life that recently had seemed to be only tumult and torment. There was no plotting or worrying now. There was no world beyond this sandalwood scented sanctum of ours. We were simply together and content. My mind floated free and I let the music take me where it would.

There was amongst Gaia's collection a pretty awesome new compact disc by someone I'd never heard of. He wore lots of purple and claimed to be nobility, but I honestly doubted his Imperial pedigree. He ended the album with a few lyrics that he sang soft and slow and they really stayed with me. "I never meant to cause you any sorrow/ I never meant to cause you any pain/ I only wanted to one time see you laughing..."

There was more. A lot more. The last track of the album was a long song. And I'm not really sure I understood all of it upon my first listen. But those opening lyrics of the last song seemed strangely prescient. All our plotting, scheming and dreaming, could they really end in anything other than sorrow and pain? For Gaia. For all of us.

This couldn't actually work could it? A pack of slaves involved in a bizarre polyamorous romance with the heir to the House of Vetronius? This was a doomed endeavor from the start.

I remembered then months ago, the words of my estranged father. They echoed in my ears even in this quiet introspective moment. Fucking father. Even at my most peaceful I couldn't escape the man.

"There are two roads ahead of you, my son. Which will you take?"

He had been right then and remained right now. There were once again two roads ahead of me.

There was one road where I learned nothing. Upon this road, I let my pride poison me, I let jealously reign, I refused the aid of my fellow slaves and tried to win Gaia's heart alone. Even if I succeeded for a time, I would eventually annihilate our relationship as I greedily endeavored to keep her caged and entirely bound only unto myself. That was never going to happen. A light as brilliant as Gaia's -- I'd never contain it inside only my poor slave's life.