The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Intellectually, I'm certain she knows that," said Stella, "My circumstance is similar. Gaia saved me from having my father sell me at open auction. I could have ended up in a brothel or a factory or..." she shivered thinking of the myriad possible paths into nightmare.

"She helped me save my family's auto shop," said Cat. "The money she spent on me, went straight to my brother Danny and entirely paid off his debts with a tidy sum left over to give the place a much needed remodeling."

"She probably spared me from conversion camp," said Zee. "It's a long story. Anyways, suffice to say, she saved me too. She saved all of us."

"But she feels bad about the manner of these rescues," explained Stella, "because by becoming our owner, she's taken away our freedom. That's what the Quixote quote is all about! Freedom is a divine gift gods-given and yet she has stolen that treasure from us, her closest friends, and she feels terrible. She is wracked by guilt for what she's done."

"Yeah," said Zee, "and that's the danger. We all want to be with Gaia and yet, this could drive her away. If she feels like she's betraying or hurting any of us, she could seek happiness in the arms of another."

"I think you're being a little jealous here, Zee," I said. "Give her time. The semester is only just beginning..."

"You are all forgetting the most important part of this," said Cat. "Sex!"

"Sex?" we all asked, kind of at once.

I, for the record, had not forgotten about sex even for a minute in almost the entire span of my young, eighteen year old, hormone-soaked life.

"Sex!" repeated Cat. "Gaia is a very sexual person. We all know it. She's been caged up by her father her whole life and her virginity protected like it was the Emperor's gold in Fort Knox. Now, she's off to college and looking to have fun. We are in the way of that merely by our presence. She's got zero privacy and feels responsible for us. We've got to change this!"

"How?" I asked.

"It's so simple," said Cat. "It's the simplest thing in the world. We just need to all have sex with Gaia. Together or alone. However or whenever she wants. On her terms. We need to become Gaia's harem. We need to so completely fill Gaia's sexual needs, that she need not look elsewhere.

"And it can't be just one of us," continued Cat. "We have to do this together! I agree with you Zee! If she feels like she's neglecting or offending one of us, she'll look for love elsewhere where she can be sexual without hurting anyone. You know, because she's a good person."

"Gods, Cat," I said genuinely flabbergasted, "us becoming Gaia's harem is best plan in the history of good plans. I am so in!"

"Me too!" said everyone else all at once.

"But we need more," said Zee. "If we're going to do this, it can't be like the 'buy us' plan. We handled that horribly. She nearly said no because we sprung it on her. We need to introduce her to the idea, subtly, gradually, and then... sort of let it be her idea."

"Zee, that's amazing! Yes!" I said, "But how, by Hades unholy hemorrhoids, is that possible?"

"Oh, shit," said Stella. "I think I know..."

"How?" I asked.

"I... I'm not sure," Stella stammered. "I need details. I need to think this through. It may not even be possible this time of year. I'll hit the library tomorrow and then get back to you. Guys, I think I know how we can do this! But I don't want to get your hopes up..."

"If you don't tell me your plan right fucking now," said the anxious Cat, "I'm literally going to explode!"

"Okay," she started, "Fine, but this is a bit complicated. Hear me out. It may sound a little crazy at first. I've got this rock you see..."

Then Stella shared with us her half-formed plan. She was right -- it needed some work. But even half-formed, It was the most awesome idea I'd ever heard emerge from the human head.

***

We took a break. I think we all needed a little personal time to let sink in everything we had just discussed. Stella and Zee both read. Cat did what Cat always did in the middle of the day. She got naked, cuddled up on my lap and took a nap. I listened to music as she purred.

Cat then suddenly started up and wrecked all our tranquility with one of her ideas.

"Oral practice!" proclaimed Cat, out of nowhere.

"Oral practice?" I asked confused

"Oral practice!" Cat repeated.

"I don't know what it is," I said, "but I can already tell you, I'm in."

"One hour each weekday, we all get naked and go down on each other," said Cat like that was the most natural thing in the world.

"Wow," said Zee. "Uh, I don't know, Cat, I think I need a bit more spontaneity than..."

"That's a great idea!" agreed Stella. "It'll be fun, of course, but it is also should be learning time. When we finally engage in oral sex with Gaia, I want us all to be experts at pleasuring our domina's pussy."

Cat nodded, but had an addendum. What she said next by the way, immediately promoted Cat to my third favorite person in the entire world right behind my sister and my mom. It catapulted her ahead of my other sister, Neal Pert (lyricist of my favorite band) and Count Christopher Lee of Carandini (the greatest actor of all time).

She said... "But not just the pussy! We should also get good at blowjobs. Sucking Gaius is not only the key to keeping our sole cock in good working order but I bet it's something Gaia would love to watch. And Gaius, you need to learn cock control."

"I... I don't know about that," said Zee.

"Well that's perfectly fine, Zee," said Stella. "The number one rule of oral practice -- indeed our relationship as a whole -- you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, sexually, ever. We may be slaves legally, but in this relationship, we each have veto power."

Zee nodded. "This oral practice... this is, uh, kind of crazy. Are we really going to commit to regular daily group sex?"

"Regular daily EDUCATIONAL group sex," clarified Cat.

"Yeah, but if everyone else is in..." she paused nervously.

We all smiled and nodded at her.

"Yeah, okay, then I agree," Zee said.

"So, how do we do this?" I asked.

Long, deadly silence. Look, I'll be honest. It's one thing to propose an orgy. It is quite another thing to actually get one started.

"Fuck it," said Cat finally. "Stella, it's been a while. May I have the honor of going down on you?"

"Oh, right now? With everyone watching?" said Stella nervously. "Umm... yes?"

"Awesome," said Cat. "You want to know something I've learned, guys? I've never met anyone who didn't appreciate the occasional oral quickie."

Cat didn't bother to full undress Stella. She simply pushed her back on the sofa, pulled up her tunic and down her tights and dove in.

"Oh!" said Stella.

Cat remained just as naked as she been this whole time. The view therefore was a magnificent one, with her legs spread giving me a fine view of her ass and pussy framed by her wispy auburn pixie-bush. She wiggled her butt adorably as she began her attack on Stella's sex.

I had never seen Stella naked and honestly, after this I still hadn't. Gods, I wanted to see her breasts! I wanted to play with them! For now, she remained almost entirely clothed even as Cat began to pleasure her. What I could tell is that she was amazingly curvaceous and had a fine little bush of soft curly hair the same color as her brunette hair.

Her eyes rolled back into her head and she let out a long low, "Fuck, yes, right there..."

"See, the slit and clit are you're main focus, but don't forget to mix it up and kiss all around," Professor Cat explained to anyone who might be listening.

Zee flushed a bit from Cat's tutorial. She softly repeated, almost like she was mesmerized, "Slits and clits..."

So, let me tell you, this course of events put me in a hell of a place. Here I was -- hornier than an entire herd of goats and standing right next to a super-hot avowed lesbian who had recently described herself as unable to get "any gayer". I could just sit down and watch Cat and Stella play or...

What the fuck, she can only say 'no'.

I turned to Zee and polite as I could, said, "Zee, I know you are not fond of men, so I ask for nothing in return. But would you allow me the privilege of worshipping your pussy with only my mouth?"

"Gods, Gaius!" she said, obviously intensely nervous, "I... I don't know."

"Look, you can call me Gaia. We have the same hair color. From above, it will probably almost seem like it's her with short hair."

Zee was squirming right next to me. I could tell, she was this roiling conflicted cauldron of worries, nerves and intensely hormonal horniness.

"But if I don't like it, you'll stop, right?"

"Any time you say," I said.

"You promise," she said pensively.

"Pinky swear."

"Fuck... Fuck, yes. Let's try it," she said.

And that was that. That was how I, Gaius, got romantically involved with a lesbian. Well, honestly, that was the beginning of how I got romantically... I think entangled was a better word...

Ah, yes, I have been neglecting my thesis.

I have rather boastfully, even rashly, earlier laid claim to being the luckiest man alive. Well, here is my exhibit A. Within less than a week, I had gone from being a condemned slave on death row to now being a founding member of a daily tag-team oral sex workshop with three lovelies dedicated to making me better at fucking my stunningly gorgeous sister.

At any rate, I'll also wager than you, gentle reader, are not here to listen to me extoll any further how clearly I sat in the full flush of Lady Fortuna's favor. No. You are here for the pornography. I've got good news...

Cat attacked Stella's pussy. She followed her own advice and her kitty cat tongue eagerly attended to Stella's already soaked slit. She would occasionally switch to suckling on Stella's quite prominent clit. Thanks to my treasured dirty magazine collection, I had seen quite a number of clits during my life and I'm not sure I've ever seen one larger than Stella's.

Wait. When the clan Brontius got awarded all my wealth and property, did they also get my porn? I hope somewhere someone was still enjoying Miss August '79. Oh, Dorothy, I miss you every day.

Anyways, I digress.

For her part, the curvaceous brunette had now grabbed Cat's head and was riding the pixie's face for all she was worth. This was the first time I'd ever seen Stella engage in any sort of sexual congress and she made the most adorable little whimpering noises as Cat lapped at her increasingly soaked cunt and swollen nub.

By comparison, Zee and I began our explorations timidly and like two frightened teenagers. Which I suppose was exactly what we were.

I knelt before Zee, who was still clad in her standard issue tight white stockings. She was watching me like a hawk. Like a nervous hawk. She was also very slightly trembling. I was torn right at this moment -- should I wave off? But no, she said she would tell me if she wanted me to stop.

I wanted this. You see, this young woman and I -- our destinies were intertwined. She had given up her nobility to be with Gaia. If Cat and Stella were freed, the difference in status in the New Empire between a commoner and a freedman was basically nothing. But Zee would never again be a noble. Once you lost your connection to a noble family, the only way to regain it was to marry a noble and what noble would marry a former slave? Zee couldn't go home again and neither could I. Come what may, we were forever bound to Gaia.

That meant we were stuck with each other, no matter how all of this turned out.

Thus I slowly pulled down her stockings. She took this opportunity to remove her belt and tunic. Her sandals were already off. As she stepped out of the tights, she stood before me clad only in her fine dark purple lace bra and panty set. The lingerie was of exquisite quality and clearly a remnant of her former life as the Lady MacAeryn.

I began to kiss her soft pale tummy and luxuriated in the feel of her skin against my tongue. Her face spoke to me of grave uncertainty but still she said nothing.

I gently put aside the small triangle of purple cloth that covered her sex. Her pussy was perfectly smooth and even slightly paler than the rest of her. I paused and waited for protest. Still only tremulous silence.

I began to slowly, carefully lick the length of her slit. Her pussy was different from Cat's. Cat had an incredibly neat, smooth pussy. Zee's instead was more elaborate. Her labia minora had longer lips. It was still beautifully pink and looked to me like some variety of rare and exotic orchid. I was surprised to find her already wet. Her taste was complex -- musky, inviting and deep like a fine pinot noir -- dark berries, mushrooms and autumnal forest floor. Pleasant and rich but not sweet.

Slits and clits. Okay, lick the slit long and slow two or three times. Suckle on and lick the clit like Cat had done to Donnie. Repeat. Start slow and gradually speed up. But gradually, patiently. 'Patience till then, my brother. Can you manage that? For me?' I heard once more my sister say. Gods, I wanted this pussy to be Gaia's.

Okay I have a secret talent and here it proved spectacularly useful. I can almost perfectly imitate my sister's voice. I am so good at it that when I demonstrate it, I often startle listeners. Gaia you see has a very distinctive vocal character. She is a mezzo-soprano but her voice has a lilting timber and an unplaceable accent that is definitely not local. I happen to know exactly where that accent came from. Our mother was born in the Barony of Ottawa. So it's an Ottawan-Austrean-Fairytale Princess accent. Yeah, I can do that spot on. Gaia can also perfectly mimic me, by the by. These skills were gained and perfected by years of making fun of each other as kids.

So, without look up from my work, I spoke to Zee in exactly Gaia's voice and I said, "Gods, your pussy tastes amazing. Let me worship you, Zee."

"Gaia!" she gasped.

Then in record fucking time, she came all over my face. I was stunned by the speed of it all. One moment she was looking at me like I was possibly going to murder her or at least, bite her. And then the next, she grabbed my head, pulled my hair and spasmed in complete pleasure. She lost her balance and fell backwards on to Gaia's big soft bed. Even out of contact with my tongue, she kept twitching for several more seconds.

Cat who had paused to watch the results of my handiwork, gave me a thumbs up and then got back to savaging Stella's sex.

"Okay, that was good," Zee finally managed. "But hands... hands off! I'm done for now. Gods, I'm done," she said standing up, still naked and barely able to walk. "I'm going to... I have to go... the bathroom... to use the facilities... and have a personal crisis..." she muttered semi-coherently.

Zee left the dorm in a hurry, not bothering to dress. I hated to see her go but loved to watch her leave. What a magnificent bottom!

Speaking of splendid asses, Cat spread her legs a little wider even as she continued to pleasure our resident bookworm's eager pussy. The pixie then paused for just a second from focusing on her playmate and said, "Guy, baby, would you please pump my pussy full of cum while I work on Stella's sweet cunt?" Filthy, wonderful, wild pixie-cat.

'Why yes,' I answered wordlessly, 'I think I will.'

I was naked and on her in record time.

This was not romance, dear readers. I decided to see, just this once, how fast I could cum into Cat. We'll have plenty of opportunities for romance later.

Cat was ready for me. She was soaked -- a hot, liquid velvet sex that took my full length easily. Then she gripped me with her pussy and I was almost locked in place. I fought to be free of her by fucking her as hard and as fast as I could. Not that I wanted to be anywhere else.

Cat was always warm to the touch. Her metabolism was a squirrel on meth. But now, flushed and feverish with wanton pixie-lust, Cat was a fireball. I was happy to enter that Hibernian flame. I shoved myself deep and repeatedly rabbit fucked her.

It was good but this was work. I was soon covered in a sheen of sweat. This exertion did not make me relent though. Far from it. I was eager for more of this orgiastic business.

I pounded into her. About that time, Stella came hard. This could not have been her first orgasm, but it was her loudest. She yelped and then slumped back on the sofa. Her big tits, still contained beneath her tunic, jiggled delightfully.

The orgasm was amazing but it changed nothing. Cat didn't stop eating pussy. I didn't stop fucking Cat. Stella didn't stop twitching, moaning and begging for more. We didn't let one orgasm change the trajectory of our mutual pleasure.

There was no longer any talking amongst the three of us. Words were out the window. All that the three of us had now was grunts and intentions. Those intentions were soon met. Cat came. I came. Stella came again.

I did as Cat asked. She asked for my cum. She got my cum. I eagerly filled that twitching pixie-cunt. Gods it felt good. No, it was better than that. In fact, all other pleasures in my life were now measured in milli-Cats. If anything felt a thousandth as good as fucking the crazy brilliant hot-blooded fire-pixie, it was something I wanted to be a part of.

Sweating and surging, I painted her velvet interior. The muscles in my arm and back, still sore from my earlier weight-room circuit, ached as I orgasmed. I pumped all I could manage out of myself and into the blissing pixie. I then stumbled back and reclined onto the officer chair, sweaty and sticky in all the best ways.

Cat leaked my spend out of her beautiful auburn sex. Stella was a mass of quivering flesh, lost in the orgiastic bliss of her oral orgasm.

We were going to do this regularly? Yeah, sign me right the fuck up.

***

Gaia arrived back to the room a little later than usual that evening. We had recovered by then, redressed and aired the room out. All of us showered and were back in our slave tights. We all tried to lounge around the dorm like everything was normal, but we all looked guilty as sin. Still, beautiful Gaia seemed to neither notice nor perhaps to care.

She was just glad to see us all.

She looked amazing of course. She had come straight from physical education and that meant she was still wearing her ski suit. What did her ski suit look like? Imagine a form fitting one piece black body suit with white racing stripes down the sides and you're close. Add to that a single white zipper that went right between her gorgeous bosom and simply begged to be slowly unzipped and you are closer still. Add to that Gaia's curvaceous body poured into that perfectly tailored skin-tight suit and you are right there. I do not believe my sister was trying to look heart-stopping gorgeous in what was honestly a simple and practical piece of sporting apparel.

She simply couldn't help it.

Did I mention Gaia was taking skiing? It fulfilled her physical education requirement this semester. North of campus, there was an ersatz mountain made out of artificial turf, foam and sculpted dirt. No, I am not making that up. And every Mercury's Day, after lunch and study group and art appreciation in the morning, she spent two hours practicing on the slopes of Mt. Nowhere. Not that she needed the practice. Gaia and I had learned to ski together when we were six. She was always better at it than me. I was the better fencer, though. We were devilishly close to equal in horseback riding.

She changed and showered and then asked us all, "Hey, do you want to go to dinner with me? I'm feeling social."

We all hastily agreed and so accompanied Gaia to the student's cafeteria above our usual slave dining hall. Her meal plan allowed for certain number of "slave accompaniments" per semester. Of course, if she went over her allotment that just meant that my dear old ex-dad would get charged slightly more. Tonight was Old Imperial cuisine -- lasagna, a choice of either the build-your-own-pasta-bowl bar or the make-your-own-pizza line, garlic bread, the salad bar of course and your choice of gelato. None of it was five star cuisine. All of it totally kicked the ass of anything served in the slave cafeteria. The pervasive smell of garlic genuinely warmed my heart.