The Luckiest Man Alive Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could have said a thousand things. I could have told her everything that had transpired since she had brought me to the Collegium. But what I did say was simply, firmly, immediately, the truth.

"Yes!"

"I have come to share this madness, Gaius. When I think about life without you, I am immediately overcome with an unassailable and all-encompassing sorrow. Is that strange?"

"No," I whispered, wide-eyed and barely able to speak.

And there on that footbridge beneath a dark and overcast sky threatening to once more burst into rain, she kissed me. It was no gently and sisterly peck. It was a deep and lasting kiss. It wasn't fierce and full of thrusting tongues like Cat's kiss. It was passionate, poetic and perfect. I was lost in that kiss.

This.... this was everything I had ever desired!

Fuck the Court of Five Queens! Fuck father and his baronies! Fuck propriety and convention! Fuck the Empire and the world! She desires me and I shall have her.

I, Gaius, alone!

That surely was enough to enthrone me as the luckiest man alive.