All Comments on 'The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 06'

by peterpeck

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Emma_Tate72Emma_Tate72about 6 years ago
Anticipation

Reading, I have pictured myself as Sarah, now waiting to see where she takes these two young adults.

sumfun4sumfun4over 4 years ago
please continue

great series please continue. Great story telling

RichardDastardRichardDastardabout 3 years ago

An absolutely fantastic series so far and so many more possibilities. This series and it's theme takes me back to my twenties and a mature lady that always dressed in lingerie of this type, I subsequently found a girlfriend that did too. Please, please continue this delightfully erotic series, my cock has been hard ever since I read the first chapter !!!!

NylonColonelNylonColonelover 2 years ago

What a wonderful story of lust, sensual discovery and enlightenment. I love the use of language, syntax and vocabulary that the author expresses their tale - excellently written.

The timeline of comments, suggest that the author is not continuing with the series, which is a crying shame! I would have loved to find out how the day with Gloria went and what other adventures the sex apprentices and their tutor encounter as they travel down the path to more sexual awakening.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the story so far but am intrigued as to where it can go from here. Please put pen to paper and add at least one more chapter for us to enjoy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpeterpeck@peterpeck
254 Followers
It is pleasing to learn that my stories bring enjoyment to so many people. To those of you who take time out to follow me, i thank you. And to those other readers who take the time to write with their comments, a bigger vote of thanks, you all make the effort of writing a real...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES