The Lure of Lingerie! Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers

'I'm sorry.' I replied filling the tray with empty glasses.

'Was she worth it?' Sarah was eager to learn.

'What can I say, except she wants to see me again?' Sarah thought about my answer.

'You never know, that could be a lot of fun if we all got together; definitely something to think about.'

The free alcohol was wreaking havoc and I could hardly make myself heard at the Blackjack table. I swear there wasn't a female at the event who wasn't under the influence, some of them unashamedly drunk and making lewd remarks; it was great!

Jane had ceased parading lingerie and dresses in order to fashion a range of tease costumes, which was going down well with the women in their present state of inebriation. I spotted her wearing a revealing American policeman's uniform complete with pistol and later on a nurse's outfit. But the one costume the ladies all went for was a schoolgirl uniform, and on Jane it looked fabulous. I later learnt that Alana had sold forty-two of that particular outfit, as well as many of the others Jane had shown off to perfection.

When the evening was drawing to an end, Sarah took control of the microphone and climbed on to a small podium. She eventually got the attention she wanted and announced the winners of the various raffles that had taken place. After doling out the prizes Sarah explained about the final piece of entertainment and called Jane and I on to the podium. When the cacophony of cat calls and whistles had died down, Sarah began inviting bids for the chance to own the pair of us for a day.

Well, not to put too finer point on it there was pandemonium. The women began shouting out bids but Sarah couldn't discern what value they were. Eventually she managed to get control of the situation and for a couple of minutes all was calm and ordered, with the bidding moving briskly up to £120. Then a drunken voice among the women shouted out that I should remove my apron so bidders could see what they were buying. Someone else immediately replied that they would gladly give a tenner if they could personally remove it. This quickly escalated to £25 with both ladies finally agreeing to pay that price.

I stood in disbelief waiting for the successful bidders to make their way to the podium, and upon seeing how attractive they were, I tied my apron string a little bit tighter in order to milk the situation. The successful bidders mounted the podium and set about undoing the knot, which disappointingly turned out to be an easy task for them. But to give them credit they strung out their action to the accompaniment of further wild cheers and cries of OFF, OFF, OFF.

Ultimately, though, they whipped away the apron leaving me standing in my posing pouch; my semi-erect cock visible to all! An audible appreciation greeted my manhood, allowing Sarah the opportunity to return to the serious business of the bidding, which rose to £155 in no time at all.

Then a voice called out offering £50 if she could take off the pouch. Sarah and Jane looked at one another in surprise before glancing at me, to seek my cooperation. Now, I have to be perfectly honest, at that moment my ego was such I'd relish all those women ogling my cock, so I shrugged my shoulders as much to say I'd go along with Sarah's decision. She dismissed the suggestion.

'Now, calm yourselves ladies, settle down. This is a situation I hadn't planned and I think it would be most inappropriate to parade a naked male, especially as your demands are fueled by alcohol.' Sarah glanced at me again. 'However, by the look of his equipment ...' more cheering from the women, '... the young man is sympathetic to your wishes, so I suggest we continue with the bidding. Who knows what might happen when he fulfills the wishes of the successful bidder!'

By Christ I felt smug! I could sense every female eye focused on my cock, and I loved it. But poor Jane was being ignored, so I put my arm around her and drew her to the centre of the podium with me. The bidding quickly soared to a little over £500 in the wake of Sarah's revealing statement about my willingness to strip in private and I scanned the sea of faces and masks trying to spot Gloria, wondering if she was fueling the bidding. Then a voice called out.

'Will the young lady be willing to take her clothes off too?' The audience fell silent awaiting Jane's answer. She nodded at Sarah who relayed the decision to the women, which was greeted by muted cheering.

'Yes, you can have both of them naked to do the housework, if so required.'

'Stuff the housework! I can think of other more enjoyable things to do with these two!' Someone shouted out. It was the trigger for yet more raucous cheering, which was immediately silenced when a bid of £1000 was offered. I looked for the woman making the grand gesture and became aware of everyone turning to stare at the lady in a blue silk dress - Gloria!

'Thank you, madam.' Sarah said and asked if there were any other offers, but Gloria's huge bid had silenced and disappointed the rest of the women. Shortly afterward the event began break up and the women started drifting away. Sarah was at the door thanking them individually for their generosity and agreeing that the evening had been a massive success.

A little while later she suggested they leave the clearing up to the caterers in the morning and head for bed. Sarah was riding high on adrenaline created by her success and her innate sexual desire craved relief. Fortunately, Jane and myself were in the mood for more frolicsome fun in the bedroom.

peterpeck
peterpeck
254 Followers
12