All Comments on 'The Lust Boat Ch. 16'

by Lexinatrix

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very...

...well written, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Kill the Masters/Mistresses...! Or not... : (

You're an amazing writer. Still as much as I love a good non-con story, I have to admit that if I were in Lacey's place when Angie handed me that cane, I would have bludgeoned her to death with it. Seriously, after everything that's happened that bitch deserved it. Plus at a time when the slaves are given free reign you would think that with the way their masters and mistresses treat them, they would take advantage of the opportunity to beat the shit out of them all instead of turning against each other. Again, great writing, interesting story, but fucking jeez... I would have beat Angie in her sleep long before now...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there a name for the tiny pineapple toy?

Is there a name for the tiny pineapple toy? Just curious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@KilltheMasters

Yeah, a good non-con story needs to really sell the non-con aspect, which is why in my eyes, the majority of such stories on Literotica will never rate higher than mediocre. I skimmed a few chapters and was unsurprised, but not disappointed, because I needed to have expectations in order to be disappointed, and I had no expectations for this series, given the premise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous