The Lust Saga - Prologue

Story Info
A demon princess receives unexpected news from The Oracle.
2.7k words
4.71
2.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WetRos
WetRos
7 Followers

High above the gently sloping landscape of Hardstone Grove, in a crimson spire wrapped with accents of onyx and gold, Orlea Xyless stood looking out over her mother's kingdom. The light breeze that swept across the open balcony was warm and carried the scent of lust blossoms even at this great height.

Far below, she could make out a group of Jakarta deer grazing and vigorously mating. She'd always enjoyed watching their mating displays. Their mating habits were always so gratifying for all parties involved. Part of Orlea wished she could be one of them. Just a simple-minded beast that had nothing to do but eat and fuck.

Instead, she was the youngest descendant of the Demon Queen Solren and had far more responsibilities than she cared for. She watched the smooth rhythmic gyrations of the buck's hips and listened to the barely audible grunts that followed along just behind. As she watched, she felt that all too familiar stirring between her legs.

Her hand subconsciously slipped down past the ornate silver clasps holding the cloth covering her loins and cupped the leather sling that held her thick slab of demon cock. She leaned down, eyes focusing more intently on the rutting deer, watching the stud's hefty cock repeatedly disappear into the braying doe. What a sight it was! Orlea quickly calculated whether she had enough time. Her cock throbbed in the confines of its sling, demanding her attention. She bit her lip, her fingers moving slowly up to the brass fastener that held the sling in place, carefully tugging on it until it-

A loud knock came at the door behind her. Her hand quickly darts away before curling into a fist. "God FUCKING damn it" she growled to herself, the fist down hard against the cold stone balustrade. Her eyes closed in irritation as she's forced to leave the beasts to their carnal pleasure and return to the world around her. "Yea, yea, who is it, come in." she called sourly over her shoulder, her voice echoing back at her off the far wall.

The heavy bronze door groaned as it opened into the room. A small woman entered, her lithe body nude except for a golden collar that shone brightly against the flawless ashen skin of her neck. She padded on bare feet swiftly and silently across the smooth stone floor, her posture and gait stiff and formal. Her hair was tied up in two immaculate buns, symmetrically braided on either side of her head. "I'm so sorry to disturb you, Mistress Orlea. But, your mother has requested your presence immediately in... in the Oracle's chamber Mistress." She said nervously, her jet black eyes obediently cast down at Orlea's feet. Her nearly flat chest rose and fell rapidly, her inexperienced energy filling the space around them.

Orlea paused for a moment. She looked out over the hills surrounding the spire, mind running down the limited number of reasons that mother would make such a request. She turned in place, her eyes falling intensely on the subservient girl. She had only encountered her a handful of times before, she must be new. A mischievous smile grew across her face.

"You're new around here aren't you? Jinx, isn't it?" Orlea asks the girl.

"Yes, Mistress" The girl took in a sharp gasp as she was spoken to. She had never had the voice used on her before, but she'd heard stories from the others. Goosebumps spread across her sensitive skin, the air around her suddenly seemed to be caressing her entire body. Her nipples hardened and stood at attention atop her small breasts, feeling like someone had clamped them tightly.

"Jinx, have you ever been within the Oracle's chamber? Have you and the other servant girls whispered about what takes place there?" she asks, her voice worming its way into the girl's mind. A gentle warmth grew in her stomach. The girl whimpered softly, her cheeks starting to flush as she squirms in place, trying to remain at attention. It had been quite a while since Orlea used the voice on someone. She'd almost forgotten how much she enjoyed it, "What's the matter, Jinx? Not feeling well?." she teased, pacing in slow steps around the quivering girl.

"Y-yes, Miss. Madam Torin said that the chamber is f-forbidden. The other girls speak of a beast there, a beast that foresees the future. They say it has the power to see across all planes of existence and that you exploit it for your own selfish purposes." She moaned softly, her voice wavering as the demoness' power forced the truth from her mind. Her knees shook, threatening to buckle as the warmth between her legs grew more intense. Her hands remain at her sides, repeatedly opening and clenching, her eyes hazy, staring out into oblivion.

"Oh my, how scandalous! And, do you believe what they say?" Orlea asks, leaning in close to the girl's ear, her words feeling like a velvet body glove around Jinx's mind.

"N-no, Mistress. I tell them... I tell them you would never be so wicked. The House was not built on cruelty." the girl manages to say between her low moans, her whole body now trembling, "p...pl..please Mistress, I-I can't anymore..it's too...pl...please..I need it." she whispers, barely able to get the words out, her whole body thrumming with pleasure as she'd never felt before. If she wasn't allowed release soon, her mind would sustain permanent damage, leaving her an empty shell forever desperate for satiation.

"Ooh, you're going to have to be more specific than that. 'It' could be just about anything; a rock, a pheasant, a recommendation for culinary school, a signed picture of myself. I mean who wouldn't want one of those! But really I can't help how wonderful I-" Orlea prattled on.

"PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE ROG MAY I CUM MISTRESS" The girl finally cried out in lust and exasperation, feeling her mental faculties cracking.

"Oooh, yes of course! You silly fuckslut, why didn't you just ask! You've earned your reward. You may cum. Try not to let it destroy your sanity, 'kay?" she giggled. The word "cum" slipped into Jinx's mind like a key into a lock, finally releasing the invisible bindings around it. A wave of pleasure swept over her as she was finally allowed to climax, the feeling so intense her legs gave out below her. She dropped down, unintentionally bowing to her princess as she came. Her pussy clenched rhythmically, sending hot syrupy gushes across the floor behind her.

Orlea watched the sight with bright, inquisitive eyes. The Savilians were known for their copious body fluids, and Jax didn't disappoint. Drool hung from her quivering lips as her body jerked and shuddered, finally collapsing into a pool of her own cum.

Orlea looked down at the panting girl, then around the empty room, "Whelp...I'm gonna get going. I guess my mother wants me in the Oracle's chamber. But, you know that! Or at least you did? I guess we'll have to wait and see if you were able to cum soon enough. Ta! " Orlea said over her shoulder as she headed towards the door, leaving the girl a panting, twitching mess soaking in a puddle of her own ecstasy.

--------------------------

Orlea found her mother waiting for her next to the entrance to the Oracle's chamber in the lust blossom fields. The fields rippled with waves as the flowers swayed in the breeze, their scent heavy in the air, driving most non-sentient beings into a state of arousal. Solren, however, was in no mood to humor the flower's scent. Her arms crossed over her hefty chest as Orlea approached, giving her a look of impatience.

"The first time in two years the Keepers request us, and you stop to fuck the help" Solren grumbles as Orlea approaches.

A sheepish smile crosses Orlea's face, "I didn't fuck her, mother. I just...introduced myself. It's important to assert our authority, isn't that what you always tell me?"

Solren rolls her eyes, "Now isn't the time, Orlea. The Keepers don't summon us lightly. Come, we shouldn't keep them waiting." she says, turning and moving through the raised entrance. Orlea followed quickly behind, moving smoothly down the stone steps abreast with her mother. The wind from above moved with them, ushering them down the long staircase into the darkness below. The pair's eyes adjusted to the darkness, easily able to see even in pitch black. At the bottom of the stairs, there was a long hallway, a dim light growing brighter as they walked.

"Mind yourself, Orlea. This is no time for games." Solren said, her voice conveying the solemnity of the situation.

Orlea huffed, "Ugh, this isn't my first time to the Oracle, mother. It's not like I-"

"LAST TIME YOU FUCKED THREE OF THE KEEPERS AND CAME IN THE ORACLE'S CEREMONIAL OIL" Solren chastised her daughter in an exasperated whisper.

Orlea's eyes roll again, "Hey, they came onto me first. It's not my fault they spend all their time down here, high on lust blossom. I did them a favor, really" she muses before being shushed by her mother.

The passage had widened out into a wide foyer, illuminated by glowing orbs lining the ceiling. Two Lesandari women stood on either side of the steps leading into the Oracle's chamber, their faces tattooed with intricate swirls and patterns. Their people had been the first to willingly submit to House Xyless eons ago. Both sides had quickly recognized the potential of the other and developed a symbiotic alliance. House Xyless provided protection for the Lesandari, and the Lesandari allowed the use of their precognitive abilities.

"Welcome Lady Solren, Lady Orlea. The Oracle is ready" The two Lesandari said in unison, the narrow vertical slits in their eyes blinking horizontally. They turned and walked down the steps, leading the demons down into a cloud of strong-smelling incense.

Down the steps, the Oracle's chamber was a dimly lit room, filled with a haze of smoke. The walls lacked any decoration or flourish, only two small doorways on the far wall leading to the Keeper's quarters. The real attraction of the room was the naked, bound and blindfolded Lesandari in the center of the room, writhing and groaning.

The Oracle knelt, thighs strapped to a raised platform, bent over and straddling a column of amorphous goo that disappeared between her thighs. The goo continually changed shape, moving in time with the girl's squirming. Her hips jerked around sporadically, trying to escape the constant stimulation from the blob. Her skin is flush and glistening with oil, body covered with the same intricate tattoos. Her blindfolded face is turned up to the ceiling, grunting and whimpering as she struggles against her bonds.

The Oracle's two attendants continually anoint her in fresh oil, sitting in large shallow bowls at the corners of the raised pedestal. One of the attendants catches the eyes of Orlea and quickly looks away blushing. Orlea smirks and returns her attention to the Oracle.

"How long has she been edging?" Orlea asks, not taking her eyes off the writhing girl.

"One year, ten months, six days, and forty-seven minutes, my Lady" one of the Lesandari responds, "we can administer the releasing elixir at your command" she says, retrieving a small dish with a deep blue liquid swirling inside.

"Holy FUCK, that's a long time to edge. I don't know how you people can stand it" Orlea says, eyeing the ass of one of the keepers. "I mean between your coworkers and the Lust blossoms.."

"Silence, Orlea!" Solrun snaps, looking to the keeper. "Administer the elixir, please" she says, stepping up before the blindfolded girl.

The Keeper holding the elixir turns to Orlea, "She's unable to climax without the elixir. It will understandably be quite intense. Once over, she'll have clarity so powerful, she'll be able to make out parts of the future."

"Yes, yes I know how you people work, this isn't my first time here" Orlea says indignantly before being shushed by her mother again.

The keeper bows slightly, turning and stepping up onto the platform, moving to one side of the Oracle's pedestal. She lightly touches the shoulder of the writhing girl, eliciting a moan from her. The Oracle pulls her head back, mouth open and groaning up at the ceiling.

"P-please.." the Oracle manages to groan. The keeper at her side brings the dish to her lips, carefully guiding the liquid into her mouth. The Oracle whimpers as she nurses the liquid, her body shuddering and squirming. Once the last of the liquid disappears down the Oracle's throat, the keeper quickly moves away, stepping down off of the platform, and takes her place back at Orlea's side.

The purple mass between the Oracle's legs begins rhythmically humming and throbbing, pulsing up into the girl. Her hips move in time with it, a low growl coming from her throat. Their movements start as a long slow rocking motion, forward and back like the rolling waves of an approaching storm. The growl in her throat rises and falls, taking deep breaths in between. Her lips curl back, exposing sharp black teeth, saliva hanging from the corners of her mouth.

She pulls and struggles against the chain attached to her collar, holding her in her bent-over position. The swirling lines of her tattoos change from black to a red glow, starting at her neck and tracing their way down over her chest. Her growls turn to groans, becoming angrier, more desperate as the elixir takes effect.

Her hips move faster, working hard to reach that invisible line that would be the point of no return. The red glow moving through her tattoos slips down over her stomach and back, the red glow shining brighter and throbbing in time. She can feel it approaching, the warm burning inside her stomach flowing down to her pussy, feeling every movement, every sensation. It won't be long now.

She cries out, pulling back until the chain of her collar is drawn taut. She struggles against the binding like a wild animal, her muscles visibly flexing and struggling against the cold indifference of leather and steel. She can't escape the pleasure that's built up inside her, finally overflowing and washing over her. Her mouth opens wide as she lets out a deep guttural cry of ecstasy, her body surging against the bonds holding her. The glowing of her tattoos explodes into a bright blinding light, the chains of her bonds snapping and releasing her.

Brilliant light shines from her eyes, as she wails, hips thrusting down hard onto the goo below her, thick white cream flooding out around it. She whimpers and groans as pleasure continues to surge through her, her mind transported to another plane of existence.

Then, as quickly as it happened, the blinding light receded back into her. The Oracle gasps, shuddering once, then topples over into the arms of a waiting Keeper.

She's quickly maneuvered to the floor, panting rapidly as she stares up at the ceiling. Solren turns to Orlea, only to find her in the arms of the other keeper, kissing her deeply and groping her naked ass.

"ORLEA, FOR THE LOVE OF ROG" Solren slaps her daughter's ass hard, making her yelp.

"Okay okay, yeesh! Let's see what miss dramatic over there has to say" Orlea says, giving the keeper a wink and one last squeeze on her butt before turning to the panting Oracle. Solren had moved down to kneel next to her, lifting her head.

"Oracle, welcome back. Tell us, what prophecy did you behold?" Solren asks softly, removing the girl's blindfold.

The Oracle continues to catch her breath, getting her bearings. Her eyes fly around the room, taking everything in until they land on Orlea.

"You..." she says softly, eyes locked on the young demoness, "Orlea of House Xyless....you.... Shall be summoned to a new realm. The book of Ragnor shall be found, and the summoning spell cast." she says between breaths.

All eyes turn to Orlea, her face in shock as everything about her future changed in a moment. She looks to her mother, only able to bring herself to utter one word.

"Fuck..."

WetRos
WetRos
7 Followers