All Comments on 'The Magic Remote: Tiffany Coyne'

by CJblake

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

Really awesome story plz write some more with other hot actress and models.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Tiffany Coyne Lesbian seduction by A teenage girl

Love Love to read Tiffany Coyne seduce by a teenage girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tiffany Coyne' s first time lesbian expeience.

Tiffany Coyne first time lesbianb experience in being sexually seduce by hot looking young teenage high school girl student.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dare to be Different

Sorry, but someone has to be that guy.

1] I am not against it, but also don't care to read lesbian stories.

2] It totally took me out of it after the "ball-play" when she pushed the narrator back before standing up. Plausibility much?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did Tiffany Coyne ever have lesbian sex with a teenage girl????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely yes❤️, I know because I was that teenage girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very special hello to you Tiffany! My name is Megan and I’m only 16 years of age and in my Junior year in high school. I love watching let’s make a deal all because of you Tiffany and only you Tiffany. I especially like when you wear your short mini dresses. You look amazingly hot that’s gorgeous legs of yours. I often wonder what kind of panties you wear those many dresses you wear on the show. Because I never seem to see any panty lines through the address. Do you wear a thong?? Or else my guess is that you with string bikini panties. Whatever! Because every time I see you on TV I get the need to touch myself while watching you. Obviously your street given the fact you’re married with two children. I get a strong feeling while watching you on TV that if I had you alone I could most likely sexually seduce you beyond your wildest dreams Tiffany. I would slowly back you up against the wall as a tease you with my lips with the intentions of kissing you. I can see me lifting your dress exposing you in your pantyhose and your string bikini panties/thong. I can see me making out with you with you back up against the wall as you were returning the favor to me as well as you indulged in making out with me.And finally getting to the point of no return I can see me getting you down on your knees as you began to eat my pussy like there was no tomorrow. Watching your beautiful platinum blonde hair busy as a beaver in any of my cunt.But soon very soon I finding myself cumin in your face whike your hot tongue was exploring deep inside my pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tiffany Coyne is obviously Bisexual. She definitely likes young teenage girls!💋💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t help the way I feel about Tiffany Coyne. I’m just so attracted to her. Wondering if she might be interrested in hooking up🔥💕🔥Love you Tiffany Coyne your lover Megan XOXO🔥💕🔥🙍🏻‍♀️💕🤦‍♀️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Tiffany Coyne, don’t you remember that wonder daring night I sexually seduce you beyond your wildest dreams?? I was stiil in high school …Your one time Lover..Megan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love love to read more fantasy stories about the Let’s Make aDeal Midel “Tiffany Coyne”,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Mrs Ryan this your student Jeremy. Never thought anything lije that night could have ever happen. Never thought would fuck my own teacher Mrs. Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The lesbian affair with Sahara Haines and Alyssa Farrah Griffin

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is Wayne Brady and Tiffany Coyne having an affair on “ Let’s Make A Deal?.It’s just the way Wayne said hello to Tiffany and the way imparticular Tiffany answered Wayne back. That entire scene between Tiffany Coyne and Wayne Brady was very telling. It all took place on camera in the begining of the show of season 15 Episode 3.Air date 9/27/2023. Yes they ( Tiffany💕Wayne) are most definitely having an affair..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Let’s Make A Deal……Air Date 10/09/2023, Season 15 Episode 11

WHEN TIFFANY COYNE IS OPENING THE BIG SAFE ON THE SHOW AND ON CAMERA JUST SEEING AS PLAIN AS DAY THROUGH HER PINK AND WHITE DRESS DRESS WEARING WHITE STRING BEKINI LACE PANTIES COVERING HER ASS 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥❤️🙍🏻‍♀️❤️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🙍🏻‍♀️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥IT DOESN’T GET ANY HOTTER THAN TIFFANY COYNE SHOW THE VIEWERS HER SEXY and I DO MEAN SEXY WHITE PANTIES…. IF I EVER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE YOU OUT TIFFANY, YOU WOULD BE SEDUCE SEXUALLY WITHOUT ANY DOUBT ABOUT IT❤️OBVIOUSLY, I DO HAVE THE TERRIBLE HOTTS FOR YOU TIFAANY COYNE…LOVING YOU 💕TINA Cole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCJblake@CJblake
Hi! I'm CJ Blake, your mild-mannered erotica writer. I love writing and reading all kinds of sexy stories, some of my favorite categories are celebrities, MILF, cuckold, and incest. Those are also my favorite categories to write in. I grew up on skinemax softcore porn, Dad's ...