The Magician Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lol I put them to work too along with my friends as we built a backyard barbecue pit from bricks and insertable grill racks and a cast iron plancha space and put a roof on it too like a park BBQ pit.

Of course a great BBQ meal that put them all into food comas for a while.

I do the same crowdsourcing for my master bathroom next step too as we tore out a side room and refit it so there's a big bathroom and I installed a big counter, mirror, a big old fashioned clawfoot vintage tub that I created with magic recycling in the garage and a big modern shower with a high pressure shower head and separate wand. And an unheard of shower bench made of cedar and not too big but a place to sit and scrub or shampoo and take your time.

And the fact I had gotten an old school fridge in there that I had a little heater added in the bottom of and put towels in there as a towel warmer just blew them away especially as no one does these things. And I decorated and mage "Painted" it with rock album covers to make it look cool and match the framed rock posters in my room.

I had three girls over Sally Crowe, Julie Mathews and Summer Mattinson and they worked hard but the wheels were definitely turning, about me and dating and how to work that out like an equation.

Especially seeing my bedroom and my bed.

Of course all three had to test it out and well felt the effects.

The rest of November I put a drive on in getting my garage ready for fixing cars and stuff.

And using magic to recreate, sculpt miniatures for D&D and other games and anime and manga characters. It's basically rearranging the material into new shapes.

I got most comics restored and then headed to the NYC Anime and comic con. I rented a trailer, made table reservations, made comic auction reservations and appraisal appointments and took school off while I'm down there.

A few charms chilled the border guys out with my age and everything and it was challenging to get there and get set up. But the authentication of my restored comics made a decent stir. And technically they are all real, just fixed up.

I even had business cards this time. "Powerhouse hobbies." Alexander Powers. That's me by the way.

I priced my mini's high but they are excellent, they were worth it.

And they sold, all of them sold. There are so many people there that I sell out pretty fast and spend the rest of the time looking over the show and buying things, meeting creators and hitting the quarter and white boxes again.

And my comics sold amazingly well at auction and one guy bought all my extras as a goodwill buy and we shared contact information. People want to know where I get my treasures.

I lied and said estate sales, private collections, there's places to look in the back country.

I took my time after that going sightseeing Times Square, Central Park Areas, The Castle, The Empire States Building, Chinatown and the night market, just stuff in easy reach. Then I'm buying souvenirs for my family and friends and I hit up local flea markets and places getting repairable deals.

I got some in NYC cosmetics for my sister and my mom and grandmother and I spend more on my sister with a few haute culture clothing deals and I get some free Max Factor and Revlon Sample makeup kits from the in city offices with a few charm spells and me wanting presents for the girls in my classes.

I paired that up with some NYC t-shirts for everyone and after getting a chance to scan a NY Rangers Shirt I clone enough for the guys.

I hit a few other places on my way home getting things at outlet malls and sales and hunting stuff for my dad and brother and grandfather and and I got a lot of cheap x-mas stuff in New Hampshire at an x-mas outlet store.

And some more tools at another outlet place and auto paints and things for miniatures and my very last stop was getting groceries before hitting the border with coolers for the bacon and big hams I got cheap there.

I got searched pretty good at the border and had my business cards, all my receipts and there wasn't much said to me other than the search and small talk. Some of the hunting gear was looked over but the bows were dismantled and so were the arrows from the arrowheads and they let the hunting knives and hatchets go too.

Some of the groceries I drop at my parents place and grandparents place a ham and lots of bacon each, and some cases of canned stuff like baked beans and clam chowder plus pipe tobacco and a couple pipes for grandpa and a stack of spell repaired country records for grandma and cartons of cheap smokes for my dad and my brother. Mom and Wanda got some of those outlet fashions right away then I went home to put things away.

I got calls and thanks and they were happy.

I took several days off and then started really launching my shop and fixing it up and got the building permits and things for that so there's my car restoration garage and painting booth and upstairs is my games shop and casting room and as I'm doing that I scour all the small business stuff for the feds and province and even the local stuff and sit down with my bank and get things sorted out like the business accounts and applications to the Chamber of Commerce and all the save me money things we can think of.

Then I got a lawyer and an accountant to get those relationships started and then go to a professional and I have a website made such as they are then and social media tool and I make a decent showing. And the gaming stuff I take out ads in some gaming magazines and make leaflets and mail them out to hobby places.

I set up a shipping porch with cameras for Fed-ex and a doggy door. And a pick up box.

Then I spend the rest of my time at school, and using the decorations to do the house right and nicely like taking my time for a good job on the lights, using good outside lights, putting those candle lights in the windows and fake trees with outside lights in big plastic planters filled with cement that will keep them from going anywhere and I bury a mage box in the cement so I can power them by a spell. I have some for front and backyard and one at the shop and end on my deck.

I stock up on scrap metal, and materials at the dump and then buy old t-shirts and things, more comics, antique looking junk and things at yard sales and the paints for silk screening and some frames.

I do school and do things with my friends, and get ready for the end of school and X-mas break.

I went to the student council and took some of my money and wrote them a check for the Christmas Dance for four hundred dollars and with a little charm got them to take it for the dance and that depending on my sales at my shop I could kick in for the other dances and definitely help prom.

I helped as a volunteer when it came to decorating even just to get out there and be seen and bring my geek friends to help and I do little pushes between them and the girls even as I flirt with them too and joke around, I play actual wingman and talk up my boys too.

In shop class a little charm got me able to make a bench that I was going to donate to one of the seniors places here in town and gave others ideas towards that sort of stuff too including picnic tables for in town too that if we could raise the money for the wood and things our classes and school could do class projects for the town and build the shop program's reputation as well as the classes and the school.

I pushed the energy into the idea of it, getting all three grades excited and the teachers for shop and I donated all my "leftovers" to the stockroom to get us started and telepathic magic put asking for the local Mills and Hardware places to donate to the idea.

It was something for the New Year.

And the last class day I gave everyone their NY gift bags and got a whole amazed bunch of thank you's and left my homeroom with them buzzing about me.

I decided that I was going stag to the dance and went with my friends who mostly had dates. My intention was to dance with most of the girls that usually didn't get to and that's what I did.

I dressed nice but casual and had some decent cologne on at a mature level and not bathed in it and I ramped up my pheromones and danced and used charm magic to get some of the shyest dancing and having a good time and yeah I put energy into their positive emotions. Those that got turned on, attracted me. I boosted that too. And I used magic and rocked a semi all night under my dress pants, which got noticed too.

Actually when I figured out to do that I did a blanket version of it and pushed everyone's good time up and got everyone into it so much that we went as long as the school could stay open for dances and everyone would be talking about it for a long time.

Over Christmas I took all the presents home and got my dad and brother motivated enough to help me get the lights and stuff I bought and a nice tree and I took the other groceries and filled the deep freezer with things I brought from the states for cheap. I sent my sister Wanda for Chinese and KFC that night and for the first time in ages we had a nice Christmas even before Christmas.

I'm not a fan of my Dad, or my Mom, both tended to be as redneck as it gets and we lived pretty poor and I swear part of them revelled in it.

The gifts are enough to bribe them away from being mad. I have a better life and house than them. I'm a weird geek that made money from geek things they don't get and my nice house was condemned. I let that sort of be their rational inside while I just bribed them into being decent and pushed their good feelings while I was there.

I made sure they knew that this wasn't going to happen often because of the money I have going out and that good comics for auction are a finite resource.

Aside from Christmas home I took a Lifeguarding course and started my certifications for that while on break.

And put the drive-on in making more minis, statues, rock album covers for shirts and fantasy tee shirts and getting it sold online and sending pricing files to hobby shops by e-mails and I attached charms to those e-mails and started racking up the sales.

So I was busy a lot and my friends helped as we were gaming at nights too when they weren't out on a few actual dates.

I let them have some of the shirts and homemade minis as payment and Christmas gifts.

And well I ended up quitting my job because I was that busy and even made in store sales as geeks from even a couple hours away showed and were buying records and comics and mini's and figurines.

My stock costs are next to nothing and my prices are good on the shirts and I take notes asking them on what they'd want to see, more minis and figurines, games and other things like leather goods or chainmail things or replica weapons I get a feel for things they want and that would sell.

And I got the two motorbikes I salvaged, mystically repaired and rebuilt with nice paint jobs and put those up for sale fast at a pretty low price for the way they look and bring in cash there.

By New Years I was over twenty grand richer and spent some money on my truck with new good rims and a bit of a lift and a nice classing magical red paint job and all the chrome top notch too.

And I bought a cheap two horse equine trailer but fit it so it's airtight and real doors in the back and then paint it with things from my shop. And fill it with shelving.

I ordered new business cards and put more money in savings accounts and some high interest ones. And bought a pin making machine for jacket pins.

And I started making gaming, monster, creature and band pins as well because they're really collectable.

I set money aside for the dance committee and prom. Most of it goes into my accounts since I'm just buying groceries for me.

Then it's just making new stuff, shirts, minis and figurines and restoring comics in small batches and used scrap steel stuff to start making replica weapons, getting leather was easy as I just order sheets sent to me like most leather shops and remake and reshape it like the metal for minis. I made a few real sized swords and a couple rapiers and three japanese swords all priced pretty high.

I made a whole bunch of alejacks and dice cups and fancy engraved ones too.

Leather dice chests that'll hold various numbers of dice sets, and a tackle box like chest for minis that is one of a kind and a test order item.

It's so fast and easy really the time I spend is just like work a week out of a month.

Post Christmas break I've enough to just sell and take my time as I get five old thrashed motorcycles to take my time doing repair magic on and get restored to looking like classics.

January I had fun in school pushing on the feeling of the New Year and Wintercarnival. Concentrating on my grades and actually taking my truck and going skiing at the local ski resort place that's only like forty minutes away and I asked different girls out with me if I was going.

After school and supper there and home by ten still gives us three hours of fun and they are dates. I pick them up, rent the gear and get the passes and buy supper and snacks and hot chocolates and have fun with light flirting and fun and if the roads are clear cruising around and cranking tunes SHE wanted to play.

Sometimes it'll be skating at the local rink, and going for a walk and it'll be pizza or chinese.

Good feelings, fun, laughter. I pushed those feelings by feeding them magic and I do the same with attraction and horniness.

And I did kiss back, and I did neck with some and get into feeling and petting but nothing past that.

I say it's a date, we're having fun, but I'm not ready for more yet.

Which frustrated them, but they were good with it.

And I got to push with magic on that "frustration" I want to be the guy that makes them ache.

And when it comes to February and Valentine's Day I pushed the feelings throughout the school of longing and romance and dating everyday and in the day in question.

Get everyone sort of sappy and wistful and more.

I gave out valentines cards the good expensive ones from the mall with some little valentines inside and a gift baggy of heart candies like Love Hearts and Cinnamon hearts and assorted seasonal goodies including some of those Lindt Chocolates in the small cartons and a couple of tubes of hot lipstick I think would look good on most of them.

And I got my local bakery to make two cupcakes for everyone in class and two dozen for the teachers and office staff and flowers for both the office and teachers lounge and a dozen cupcakes for the school kitchen staff.

I'm open about sending them and I enjoy their reactions and the hugs and kisses, the fact our girls in my class get bragging rights and yeah I even enjoyed the guys that were pissed off.

I donated three hundred for the Winter Formal.

And I aimed high, actually asking out Nancy Croft, the hottest single girl in the twelfth grade.

I asked her classmates first, getting it our there.

Then I ask her, showing up at her usual seniors table and in front of her friends.

"Miss Croft, I'm Alex Powers and I'd be honoured if you would go out with me this year to our Winter formal?"

I threw literally some magic charm into the question and while she's surprised I turned on some slow dance "Baby I love your ways." I take her hand and pull her off of her chair and start slow dancing with her there in front of everyone.

"As you can see I can dance and...."I give her a spin and pull her close and spoon dance with her. "I will of course rent a limousine and we will have dinner reservations, a full date." I do another set of turns face to face. "I'll even set up the day for you as a spa day."

She blushes a lot and giggles and is smiling at the dancing and I feed those emotions magic.

"Why me?"

I smile. "You know why, you know who you are and how popular you are. And honestly I want to actually get to know you before you're gone."

"I'm older than you."

"I'm the best date in town."

"Oh really?"

"Really, I've my own home owned right now, my own business that is still growing and no rules but my own plus I'm willing to treat you better than all those guys."

She looked me over seriously and she smiled. "And you go the extra mile for a woman, sure I'll go with you."

"Good, I'll make the spa appointments, you have a dress?"

"Not yet why?"

"We can go shopping for one tonight if you don't have plans, we can look until we find one."

"You'll buy me a dress?"

"Absolutely, I want my last years of school to be great. And well with me and you together I think you can leave going out as Prom Queen."

"Odds are I'll get it anyways."

"I'll make it better."

She laughed. "You know what I think you just might."

She kissed me and I kissed her back and used magic to feel how she liked it and do those things and boost the charm as well and magic into the memories and the pleasure.

I kissed her until her friends pulled us apart giggling and she looked goofy smiling and stunned and her nipples were showing through her clothes.

The rest of that day was great and getting ready I took more than enough money with me and called Nancy at four to see if she'd like diner first and she said yes and I drove over after calling the Bennington Hotel the best hotel in Fayette and I picked her up after getting dreaded nice and I went to the door to get her.

Her mom was nice and Nancy was dressed in a nice top and short skirt and I helped get her in the truck which was heated and I stopped to get us hot drinks at Second Cup and let her pick the music as I drove us there.

I drove pretty decently, not slow but not showing off either.

"So what are your plans for the Summer and after school? Nursing right?"

Nancy looked surprised. "I am, how'd you know?"

"I asked around, You're interested in nursing and like volleyball and you like dogs. The rest of you is a mystery."

She half turned in the seat and looked at me. "That's more than most guys know, so why go that far?'

"Honestly I wanted to impress you and I actually wanted to get to know you."

"Why?"

"Because I actually think that compared to some people that you're worth getting to know."

"Some people?"

"Not naming names but there's six other girls that in my opinion are as good looking as you in their own ways but a lot of them are assholes. You, you're confident and you've learned that you need to be, to be taken seriously. There's a difference and frankly that's as much of a turn on as your looks."

"But you think I'm beautiful and that's still why you want to take me to formal."

"Absolutely."

"And you're not shy about that?"

"Why lie to you?"

"Okay but why do all of this?"

"Nancy, all of this is just treating you the way that I want to treat you, treat most people that I'm into. I'll admit I want to have you with me there and just take all the steps to being king of the hill here in my years over all the rich kids walking into cash and all the jocks that get coddled."

"So I'm a status symbol?"

"No, I want a partner, at least for the remainder of the year that you're here and I'm hoping someone that you'll date both this year and when you're in town."

"You're not leaving town?"

"Maybe I'm in no rush, I have my own home, literally all paid off right now. I have a business too but that can actually move with me. So right now my plan is to be here."

"You're not going to college?"

"For what? A degree that costs a lot? For a job and a business I already have. I'll keep my forty grand in my pocket and use it to make more money or travel."

"You're into travel?"

"I am and I'm going to see some more of the world."

"I want to travel too."

"And I'd love to take you, it'd be more fun with someone else."

She nodded. "So where first?"

"My big ones would be the UK and a lot of Europe, then go to see Asia some starting with Japan."