The Magician Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nodded. "I'd love to do the someplace warm thing in Winter."

I laughed. "It's a stereotype but yeah same here, Florida's on my list just for Disney and I want to see the Florida Keys. But California too, I want to go there and do the beaches and surfing thing or try it, but I really want to see the Redwood forest."

She's smiling. "Big dreams."

I look at her. "I've priced UK tickets, it's about a grand for flight and return. Get a visa to stay and go over there and rent someone's place out and a car and go see things because most places are driving range compared to here. Adding another person wouldn't be that big if we're spending a whole summer over there."

Nancy looked at me. "You're serious, and what about your work?"

"I sell comics and nerd stuff and restore things, mostly motorcycles. If I planned things out I could turn the whole thing into a business trip and make money here."

She blinked. "Oh, you really do think things out."

"I do, even like tonight."

"Oh?"

"I made us dinner reservations."

"Really?"

"I'm taking you dress shopping for formal wear, I'm going to take you someplace nice to eat too. We can get fast food anytime you want to call me up."

She's smiling and sipping her hot chocolate and I pull into town and take us to the hotel first and help her out once we're there and get the valet to park the truck.

The Bennington is a nice hotel. An old school fifteen story place that was the place all the bands stayed at while touring was a thing or like anyone else that's important.

They checked my ID to the reservation and we got seated and I got the salad and sea scallops and the souffle and I let her order whatever she wanted and she got the pan roasted duck and the salad and the souffle as well since it looks good.

We ate talking about where she was going to go to nursing school the pro's and cons of going there as well as the ideas of living off campus vs staying there for the experience and the two year degree as an LPN vs a RN's four year degree.

And language courses because learning Spanish would be a big asset if she nursed in the USA or learning Arabic or an Asian language would be good for big urban hospitals.

We ate and I paid in cash and left a twenty dollar tip over the rounded up cost of the meal and she was looking at me as we left.

"How much was that?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Alex..."

"It's the right amount for a sit down dinner in the best place in the area, french food and wages, it's the right amount."

"But it's so expensive, we could have gone elsewhere."

I smiled at her and took her hand in one of mine and held it. "I've never been here, odds are if we thought about the cost like that neither of us would have. Now I'm full, happy, had a great meal and dining experience and I got to do that with you."

I leaned over and kissed her on the lips and kept kissing her with that magic bit of feeling how she likes to be kissed and doing that and boosting all those good feelings until the valet guy brings the truck and she's really happy and enjoying it all.

Then we go formal dress shopping in the mall that has the stores where all the prom dresses are.

We look at five places in three hours before she decides on one and I pay cash for it and then we go find shoes and accessories for it all and tell her to get a matching clutch because if we're going to do it we're going to do it right.

I was honest in all the trying on and actually invested in the look and how she likes it, if she can dance with it and I test dance with her right there in the store and a couple of times I let her feel my semi hard on. I could see it in her eyes.

We talked about our families and I'm pretty honest about home and so is she. Her dad and mom were forced by her being born. So a not born out of wedlock marriage and while they're good parents they're not in love together and she's known that. Which is in its own way as fucked up as drunken rednecked parents.

While I'm feeling her out magically I get she's not really talked about this to the other guys she's dated.

We ended up closing out the mall which was oddly satisfying and I drove us home and she dozed with the warmth and everything and just before I got us home I opened the windows enough to wake her and I walked her in to the house with her things and kissed her on her porch for a good twenty minutes before her mom came to the door.

I did a burst of magic to stitch all of tonight into her memories.

And ~Masturbate about him in the shower tonight, in bed tonight, in the shower in the morning, cum hard, cum often.~

Nancy's mom was all smiles and impressed and at us finding things and I said my goodbyes and went home.

I enjoyed the week with Nancy and I not just going to the Winter formal but dating as well.

I could feel that I'm her near chronic rubbing one out fantasies and that is why she is blushing and happy when she sees me.

She talks to her friends and she definitely told them about the date and there are lots of jealous girls and pissed off guys as I changed the status quo of dating here.

Upped the stakes and raised the bar.

We get together and study and actually study and I give both of us a boost with magic.

Stitch the lessons in her head, the studying, flash cards and spell this entire flow of French immersion and French class so we're speaking it to each other and in school as we flirt and we even made both french teachers stop and notice and Madame Parker blushed at some of the things we have said and scolded us.

I took her to the ski hills and we went ice skating and to the movies whenever we wanted and she comes to my place a lot and hangs out and studies but she learns about my shop and business and the orders, online and pictures to sell the catalogue and the pins and minis and the money. She gets some of it but more importantly she gets to see me working and can explain most of the broad strokes to her father and mother.

Which helped me in their eyes.

At nights I make more stock, work on mystically redoing those bikes and getting them done and do a little magic to infuse the place with the shop smells and I take and show new pictures and do the online charms and post the new figures and minis.

I started doing a shop folding pamphlet flyer and a shop poster with the intent to print them later for the shop and cons.

And I got a tux for Winter Formal and hired the limousine and of course we picked up her social circle and I cast a maintenance spell on her make-up and hair and a charm for her, to draw positive attention to her.

There's some drinks and I boosted the mood and started doing that in the dance as we made the rounds and took pictures and talked but danced too.

Boost the moods, the fun, the urges to dance, the feel good music as we have a really good dance. And it's the formal so there was some slow dances but some set to more up beat ball roomy stuff and I keep Nancy dancing and having fun as we dance pretty good and get others trying it.

Blood pumping, dancing, looking great and a great helping of romantic dancing as well and really good music because we had enough to hire a D-jay.

The second big dance that runs an hour later than it should and Nancy and I get named pretty easily King and Queen of Winter Court.

Not that means anything or that we do anything other than get our pictures taken and get into the school paper and the yearbook.

But it's also a stepping stone to being Prom King and Queen.

And I teach her about conventions for gaming, comics, anime and just how big it really is. Then gaming women models and modelling in general and say she should as a side thing try it. And I tell her about cosplaying which she finds interesting, I kind of start convincing her towards trying it because why not? It's not porn but it is getting her out there but also why not just do it to do it.

If I order and buy the stuff she'd do it.

I got the papers and hired her as a student employee of the shop staff. I pay two dollars over minimum and get the gov to cover the hire a student part of it all.

And she's pretty good at taking the orders and doing shipping and really good with the walk in's.

I explained the geek gatekeeping and territorial stupidity and she went with. "I just got hired here as a clerk so it's all new to me, but really interesting."

And I put out a nursing school tip jar which with her as hot as she is does really well on busy days.

We spend a lot of time in the store part of my shop too dealing with customers and the walk-ins while we study for school and ship things out and honestly making out in quiet times or turning on tunes and dancing together.

The making out is great and I read her body, learn how to touch, hold, caress, tease, feel her up.

We get pretty heavy too, like fully aroused and need a break to cool down.

Nancy doesn't want to lose her virginity to just anyone, plus I'm younger than her and I say I want to be absolutely sure and that both me and any partners are legal before I use my cock on anyone.

She's felt it growing under her exploring hands, felt me pressed against her so she gets that I know I need to be careful.

But still it is one of my favourite games getting Nancy so aroused that everything is aching and adding magic power to her breasts is just... they're aching in need, just charged up with pleasure and I've made her come close to orgasm from the power boosted stimulation and they're growing again. I add in healing magic so there's no stretch marks from it though and specific power to keep them firm and perky and I push the sex fantasies. Cumming from breast play, titty fucking, having cum of them... the same with her butt.

Make it much more pleasurable to have her butt touched, squeezed, fondled. Add in anal sex dreams into her fantasies.

It gets to the point I know she mastuerbates home but I know she's doing it here too in the shower as she gets her, and one before she goes home especially if she's super sticky. I push the power in the kink of her masturbating over us in my own house and get her to get herself off twice at least each shower.

And with a little power nudge she's telling her friends and other girls.

And there's a Fan-Expo in Cleveland in March Break and I got her to see if she can go and bring a friend as a chaperone/additional worker and with her getting Tanya Tower her hot best friend I got them going through getting their passports and I did work shirts for all of us and cosplay outfits for selling the replicas and then spreading word online of us being there and I left the girls to run the store as I make more stuff to sell and fill the trailer and the cap and back of the truck and we cross the border locally and I boosted the mood the whole way there and the border crossing was easy after a quick look over and some charm magic and I planned our route with bathroom breaks and a few tourist stops and state sign pictures and we have a good time going there and even getting souvenirs as we go for all three of us and our families.

I had zero problem in paying for it all either. We'll make that back.

Getting to the Con is easy and we do set up fast and we're booked into a Motel/hotel I had discounts with and a nice pool we can use too. The first pre-day before Con opened we worked our asses off in set up and unloading. And we helped some of the others if they needed it and I pushed charms, and lifted the moods and got people friendly with us and I went out to a container store and got totes for the free stuff that'd be exchanged here.

I had fun too showing the girls the different vendors and what they did, the ones I knew of and some of the technical stuff like getting my comics authenticated by the con experts for the auction and that's an eye opener for both of them at the prices and there are charms on the comics as well and I push energy into talking about them.

I got the girls in cosplay for the morning rush and first day of cons and we were non-stop for hours. I even put up a tip jar for "Help us tour Cleveland!"

I charmed the girls too so they drew looks and stares and we sold cosplay posed photos at Tanya's idea, their tips flowed in really well too.

When we take breaks we talk and tour the other booths get more swag and trade things off from goods to numbers and contact information and the girls got asked to pose a lot and I brokered deals with some of the guys wanting some modelling of their stuff and I make sure they got paid, we all got booth or company swag and that they get credit they can use professionally in the future.

It's amazing how fast you can pay someone to type up an agreement on a computer and get it printed off.

And I charged zero to the girls in managing it for them.

The big sales happened with the replicas and then the comic auction went into a really big frenzy as some of my rares were more fought over in the market down here and the charms. And of course I'm buying a lot of old comics from the discount boxes.

I took a lot of notes while I was there too, talked to people, and riffed on ideas with them.

And I made sure each day were were done by the mid afternoon so we could go sightseeing to things like the Westside Market, The Cleveland Arcade, The Aquarium and the Zoo both things we don't have even remotely close to us home and loads of pictures and souvenirs and once I'm sold out we stay three days looking for more deals at places in the city, flea markets, and seeing the bigger tourist places with full days like The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

The girls made great money in tips and with the pictures and they spent it all as I hit the same sort of shopping on the way home. Outlet malls and places for clothes, shoes, work things as well even finding places that dealt with make-up suppliers and purses and I even bought stuff for them as much as for my own family.

And before we hit the border we get groceries and stock up on things we can't get in Canada or are like half priced in the States.

Customs was easy with charms and all my slips in order we were let through pretty easily and it was almost a party when I dropped the girls off and unloaded them and then I dropped off the things for my family, mom, dad, brother but my sister and grandparents got the nicer stuff.

Dad and my brother were more than happy with the cheap name brand tools I got, including a couple of sanders, drills and circular saws.

And the Rock and Roll Hall of fame stuff.

I did get them a hair trimming kit with clippers but a bunch of soaps, deodorant, cologne and things to get cleaned up with so that they weren't total hillbillies.

And the groceries went over well too.

I called my friends to help unpack and get their treats and then the next day did my deposits in person because they are direct. And I did up Nancy and Tanya's pays for that week and hours and after everything was done I still made a ton of money.

Both of them were stunned that I paid them after everything and the school was buzzing as the trip was talked about and there were clothes and all these things we had and more importantly things the girls had and it invoked awe mixed with jealousy and a lot of the guys were not pleased.

I upped the bar again.

I spent some of my money as fast as I made it this time by buying a flat trailer and getting my hands on a used ride-on mower and a couple of used four wheeler ATV's and repaired them magically as fast as I got them, that night before anyone has seen them and they're pretty new after that.

Then I looked for a boat, a small power boat.

And ordered more materials and things for the shop and tons of material for cloth and doing fantasy clothes and leather goods and started planning things for the next convention which would be Toronto again in August just after my birthday. My eighteenth birthday so I started planning that trip as well since Nancy will have graduated and be off to college.

Yeah I'm a year older than my grade year but when I was in elementary school before I took over I failed a year.

Just in case people were wondering.

Once that's all done I help home in April with getting the garden in and we plant more stuff. I give Dad and Grandpa the two four wheelers for around the farm just on impulse and hauled lumber over there too and got the boys over and Nancy and Tanya and asked Nancy's parents on a good weather weekend and we fixed grandpa and grandma's front and back steps, things at my parents house and we tore down the old coops and built new ones.

We got grandpa and my brother ploughing and using the tractor tiller on the gardens as we put in bigger ones and added all the soil and manure from the pens.

That week Grandpa and I went out and planted the gardens ourselves and hung out like that and even went livestock shopping and bought more chickens, a few turkeys and a few pigs to raise.

Grandpa asked me while we did the gardens. "Alex, you're spending a lot of what you're earning on us."

"I'm buying things and getting them done grandpa. It's for you guys but dad and mom would spend it all if it was money. This, this helps them and you guys and I'll be eating off of this too. But the house stuff is... well I'm good but Wade, Wanda? What if stuff happens and they need something decent? Wade isn't going to do much more than this and Wanda will hopefully go places. I'm not having my family move in with me."

That got him laughing and that was pretty good.

And we all sort of ended up putting in a garden at Nancy's place and Tanya's parents place. And I planted climbing beans and peas and flowers like nystercians with chicken mesh on the inside on my fence.

The building stuff carried over to school and shop class as shop class started to build things for the town.

Picnic tables were easy and so where benches and we had good grades out of it and we built things for the two town parks and a couple of senior citizen housing apartment places in town and added plaques with the classes and years and the school got a boost.

It was very much a policy idea that gained a lot of strength. Our high school shop had industrial saws and planers and drills. We should use that for the school and then the town.

I sold all four bikes before May hit and those did really well and the money from those got me my own set of four wheeled ATV's and my very used broken power boat which I quickly fix up and still use the repair materials I have so it smelled like fibreglass and resin and paint for a few days.

Then another building permit for another garage just on the other side of my shop and it was just an insulated, plywood and cheap siding building with lots of wall shelves and workbenches and where I could park things. Of course there was a drink fridge and stereo and good speakers.

And getting it all insured.

And I get some video-cameras and some good locks and some signs to keep the assholes away.

It's a nice town but a small town too and my stuff is tempting in some ways for thieves.

I set up wards too, alarm spells and fireban wards all over the place. A magic ward is like a symbol or combination that casts a spell when the conditions are met.

Or invoke static looped magic, like fireban on a house will keep it from catching fire.

I set my alarm wards up and hooked them to scrying and a few other wards I buried. Yes, you can ward an item and bury it like a landmine, I don't do anything offensive just sleep wards to knock people out.

I settled in for the rest of the school year doing orders, building new stock, going to school and on weekends Nancy and I going power boating. Floating, Tanning, Necking and making out, even some swimming and snorkelling on really warm days.

Everything was great until they made their move.

They were schoolmates, the guys pissed, hateful and jealous of my social rise, climb, my luck and my dating. They came in black hoodies and masks and gloves and triggered my alarms.