The Magician Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up and scryed them trashing my place and I cast a darkness spell on the area and then fear and then sleep.

I got dressed and headed outside and took one of their baseball bats and cast darksight on myself and them.

Yeah them I wanted them to see this, even if no one in the neighbourhood could.

I woke them with another flat out fear spell and beat them with my bat one by one.

They woke freaking out and I hit them to hurt and break things and when it was enough I pulled their mask off and pulled my huge dick out and pissed on them.

They whined just this almost animal fear, fucked up sound.

I stitched into their memory.

The fear, pain, shame, the feeling of the hot liquid, the smell.

Then I blasted each one with another fear spell and let them leave running, sobbing.

I don't call the cops, some of them were cops kids, rich preppy fuckers and a few jocks.

The next week there were a dozen people absent.

The week after they showed but they were cowed and too scared to say or do anything but stare. Avoided me and looked down, some looked sick sort of greenish with fear.

They made up reasons why they were hurt, it messed with the jocks and their games the rest of the year.

And then it was June, Graduation and Prom and I gave the prom committee a thousand dollars for it all and they hired a band and had great decorations. I went to the bank and had them draw up one time scholarship cheques for a bunch of students in my company's name. It's not much but ten of them for three hundred dollars and I can claim those under charity at tax time, but it'll be moving money or that first month of groceries or a textbook.

I made sure all my friends had dates and helped them get dressed decently and hired the limousine for the whole night with two drivers to do shifts since it was going to be an all nighter.

I took Nancy the first month to get her dress made for her by a legit seamstress and got in using charm spells and flattery and had that done and my tuxedo ready and the rest was running for Prom King and Queen and I cheated ramping up the charms and feeding energy into the good moods as we talked to people.

I also fronted the bill for my sister Wanda's Prom dress. She's a tear ahead on me so she's not graduating yet but she accepts it and I let her go as nice as she wants and talked her her date Grant Wood a not bad guy asking their plans for Prom and with his dad owning part of one of the Lumber mills and a hardware place we got along and her had everything he needed. He did take us up on the invited to the limo.

I got the biggest limousine they had and we went and did Prom and I boosted the moods of everyone there as we partied and danced and had a great time and we danced some more and more.

I really pushed the energy and the mood, lifting us all up and the band and teachers and even the non grads, the people that like me were in other years I made sure we all had a blast.

Running the Prom way past it's end time. Us in the Limo riding until dawn blasting music and standing out of the opened sunroof. Stops to dance at the beach and then a Three AM binge of burgers and fries and gravy at the local truck stop. Ending the night with coffees and driving everyone home and we ended with me dropping Nancy off and kissing and necking in the Limo and her parents were up and took more pictures.

I got Nancy so hot and excited that it was in every picture. I think all of this has her just aching and nipples were as hard as they can get and a little flushed.

"Alex... we, we could have it was prom."

"My birthday is in two months or so just before you leave, I want to wait until then."

Nancy whined and grumbled. "Not fair, guys don't make girls wait for sex."

"This guy does."

I kissed her goodbye and used the rest of the Limo time to just cruise around and enjoy it and then tipped each of the guys a hundred dollars and asked for their cards or e-mails in case I need drivers again that I can throw some work their way.

I got home and stayed up doing all my other work and stuff and sending out orders, and adding to my net ads. And surfing the net looking at collectors, cons, ideas.

I spend my week doing that and talking to my broker and the bank and driving around looking at properties.

Dixon is like a lot of places, the boomers gen x markets dropped, rail, auto, manufacturing dropped and in a medium small town we got hit too, there's a lot of stuff that is just fallen by the wayside and poor.

I have ideas and start files on them looking into the property and costs and other things.

Then it's graduation and I got with my cheques early for the awards and then I went to go meet Nancy and her parents and other family and it's really formal and great and kind of fun plus I do enjoy the sort of respect at me giving back to the community already.

I wasn't expecting to talk with a few of the bigger employers here in town either and that kind of got into a discussion at Safe Grad. About the school and building things for town, that it adds to resumes and real life skills and it makes the town better.

And with a better town we attract people to live here and set up here.

Of course I throw some charms on all of them as I talk about an easy win.

"Community garden is a great win for the community."

A few looked. "How so?"

"We buy a plot of land that we can make into farmable gardens, we make it a cheap rental service that goes into upkeep and 4-H clubs and the Rotary, we tie it in with the food bank in town and highschool biology students, shop class for the woodworking and we can get taxes back as well as educational grants and in summers we can partner to the local agricultural schools. The town wins and all the businesses involved in it get a win and the schools can win as well."

We talked it back and forth and actually set a meeting on it and I suggest we put it in East Dixon close to the schools and farms for access.

Nancy wasn't the least bit put out she just got extra sexy and cuddly as we danced. "You're amazing, they really listened to you?"

I smiled and gave her a light kiss. "I just tweaked their tax write off buttons and free advertising and good name stuff. Bigger cities have people using this stuff all the time we can too."

"See, most of us don't think like that or have your drive or other stuff. And having front row seats it's damn sexy Alex."

"Well I'm glad that you approve."

We kissed a lot more after that and we danced and danced and we avoided going to "Wet Grad."

It's not our usual sort of party crowd and it's not worth the reputation or the chances of trouble. Instead we just have fun and honestly it's pretty romantic too.

I submitted my application to work at Quarry Lake as one of the Lifeguards and added some charm to it and scored the interview.

Why get a job doing that?

It's a town job.

Municipal work, sure it's student work but it's my foot in things there. And I know and do office work.

I get the job and that's right on top with the Community garden meeting and putting that through it town council with me using more charm magic and donations and with a couple of other people's good ideas we get it hooked to the town's composting project, and then putting a rush on it get wood shop and 4-H volunteers to get the raised beds built, the donated shed in, the fence built around everything as the grants got all put through. I charm my way into at least looking at the grants to at least put charms on them to favour them. I stepped up and put my money where my mouth was as donated two thousand to get things started. Others donated money too or resources like the hardware stores and the local mills.

It got paper coverage and local TV as I made the calls just to be sure we got press out of it.

I took a night and did signs on plywood for the fences of all involved and the donations and business and the organisations and had them up by morning.

I started getting ready for Toronto's next Fan Expo and working at the Quarry Lake Park. I get some of my friends for extra shifts and a lot of time for Nancy and me is me working the Park while she hangs out and tans.

On my own I add in various flower boxes at the park and get new signage made and put in some chicken wire fencing and some climbing ivy in areas that are off limits.

And as I do that I spell the trees, heal them, give them some boosted power to grow, kill off the pests around and kind of push in the general park and mini-camp ground that's there... Lush.

And I'm a part timer so it's that, some office work mostly as they see me with my business as being good with the books.

I hit up Grant's hardware as their rep and some charms to donate a Baby barn shed to us and the town and get the Lion's Club and others to help us set up power in it off the Lake office building and we open a mini-canteen and mostly sell ice cream cones.

And a few more donations fixed up the playground and bought a few new swings and we even got new paint.

That became other people's jobs with a lot of that but we generated a lot more buzz.

Then Toronto Fan Expo came and I or we were very much registered in advance and I rented a Van to go with the truck and the trailer and filled everything that we could and we went with lots of time for stops, bathroom breaks, pictures, sightseeing on the way in. Nancy's parents come driving the van and we turn it into a vacation before Nancy goes to college.

I hired them too so the van, gas, motels and hotels and everything is on company expenses. I shoot video there and pictures of us in company shirts and stuff and make all of it part of the business.

Nancy's dad now had the chance to get this is a serious and more than a hobby or game but a whole real business and once at the Con he saw the industry.

I started with the same tactics as before. Get in early, find our spot and set up in the best way possible. Talk to event staff, memorise names and spell all the crew to remember names and ours in on those we meet.

Okay that's new but a lasting impression and all of that and then once we're set up we go help others set up, talk to them, trade information, names, we network the whole time building a good community reputation and generating buzz and I make event notes and ideas.

I was eagerly greeted by the comic crowd that stuck around as I brought in my treasures to be authenticated and the vultures started trying to deal before the auctions even started.

I pulled ten books for private sales to guys that would be huge contacts and future business.

The first night in, we went out to supper somewhere nice and did some evening shopping at The Eaton's Centre and then it was on for the next day.

Nancy parents were not expecting all the people there in their age groups and we were busy from the get go and I was glad the extra help was there for us too as the leather goods and the cloaks and weapons were selling fast and my replica prices aren't cheap and the mini's were going great too.

I add in shop posters and pin up fantasy stuff of the girls or me in cosplay and I give out coupons for online discount purchase from my store, not one coupon but a dozen good for a year and 10% off.

Given my material costs I'll still make serious money.

I made serious money each day and let there be breaks for events and games, there was a cosplay show and lots of things to see, do, listen too and even play.

And again more notes and ideas and I take requests and orders on custom works and armour, replica weapons and more. And me raiding old white boxes and other things like Savage Sword of Conan and those bigger graphic novel comics.

And this time old modules, if I know all the inserts and maps are there I buy all the ratty versions of them I can find.

Every night it's us escorted to cash boxes and counts to the event offices and they deposit it with the armoured car guys and cut us bigger numbered vendors cheques for the amounts we have.

And in the morning it's into my bank branch first thing to deposit the money.

Then the comic auction and the charm on the comics kicks in plus the condition and the rarity and things get wild and busy and there's no cash here it's all cheques between collectors and comic shop businesses.

And once we're done we take our time going home a different way after I end up at a couple stops up here at some old junk collectors and I buy a dozen old busted stand up video games and pinball machines people told me were being held hostage for parts and I filled the horse trailer.

We have fun getting home, seeing things, shopping and most of my stuff I got is stored in the shops and garages for later and I settle in home. Back to work at the park and dating Nancy.

August and my birthday come and I'm eighteen finally and Nancy warned off everyone from bothering us that day.

She stayed over that night and as soon as midnight passed she danced a sexy "Happy Birthday." dance strip tease for me and ended up straddling me on my bed and after she was done we made out and her body, she was so wound up sexually she shivered in pleasure as I touched her.

I cheated right from the start feeling what she was yearning, for and doing those things for her but pushing power into the sexy feelings, the eroticness, the lust, the pleasure in her nerves at my touch and when kissing her and playing with her breasts and nipples in all the ways that excite her and had her groaning, slow grinding the air from reflex and mental pushes.

~You love this, love his touch, you love his hands, his touch on your breasts, you love your breasts.~

I surprised her by rolling her over quickly and go down on her and the erotic thoughts boosted make her laugh, giggle in shock then she whined as I was the first guy to eat her pussy.

I cheated there too, every bit of her, every nerve, feeling, want I stitched this whole event in her head... her memories as she'll remember every orgasm she has and every time I came inside her.

I was all in too, deeply invested in getting her off and I made her quickly grunt and cum hard sounding like a woman's tennis player. I stayed down there until I made her cum three times really hard and she was panting, breathless, lying there kneading her breasts and she gasped as I put her legs over my shoulders as I kissed my way up and sank my huge cock into her slick super juicy pussy.

I made her wail in shock at the size until I felt her clit and surrounding happy area.

"B...big, big, fuuuuuck, big,,hot, hot huge dick, oh fucking god Alex, it's so huge!"

I moved enough to kiss her and play with a breast. "You knew what you were getting into, or what was getting into you."

She laughed, gasped, kissed back and I started fucking her, there, concentrating on the strokes hitting there and pushing magic into her pussy until she started crying and emotionally sobbing as she came hard over and over until she was in this space where she was this passionate animal woman.

Then after she had another orgasm I pushed slowly in until I bottomed out.

She literally wailed. "Oh god there's more cock!"

I kissed her again and I did healing magic in her, on her as I started fucking her with full strokes finally and I used magic to lock in the depth so I didn't hurt her but just hitting, just touch bottom and I fuck her hard until she loses herself in it.

But I push finding herself too, this is her, being a woman, wanted, loved, sought after, filled, fulfilled and push that whole feeling set into her.

That this was special, powerful, elite, this literally leveled her up.

Nancy cried, screamed, grunted more and more with the thrusts and animal screamed like she was a wild thing until I literally fuck tamed her.

And when I came inside her it was hot, strong, powerful, full loads of cum.

I pushed the magic that she felt each time.

That she made me, made my huge, alpha, powerful top grade cock filled her with my pleasure.

Woman power and leveling up again.

And I poured power into that too.

I made sure that I'm not going to get her pregnant by a little protection magic and I use recovery magic to stay hard and make more cum.

I fucked Nancy hard, long strokes at a hard steady tempo until she gets close to peaking and then I hard fucked her clit area until we're both getting ready to cum.

She came so hard it felt like she had a seizure.

And I did it again and again and again.

Until she and I were sweat soaked and her pussy is cum filled and spilling out. Where she's shaking and boneless and then after some more kisses I rolled her over.

She tiredly giggled into the sheets and pulled her knees under her.

"Fuck my ass, I've been dreaming of you in my ass just like my pussy Alex, fuck my ass."

I did a clean and lubing spell and gathered her goo and mine from her pussy and used it as lube or what she'll think as lube and I sank into her ass.

She's too tired to scream instead she groaned long and low into the bedding.

"Yes, yes, fuck... fill my ass, fuck my ass....I've been dreaming of you cock in every hole I have since we started dating baby."

I went deep, as deep as I could and pushed the feeling of my cock in her with power, there's no mistaking or forgetting my cock in her ass.

I mentally push her love for this, loving anal, loving cock in her ass.

Push that anal sexuality into her, that is why her ass is there, so good, sexy, important, great. Her ass was made to be fucked.

The push just clicks because she's already into it and it just soaks into her personality, her sexuality, her body.

I didn't count how long I slowly fucked her ass or how much I filled her ass with my cum but every load there I stitched to her memories.

I managed after I finished to get us some juice before doing cleansing magic and crashing with her.

We slept in and I woke up with her trying to suck my cock, her mouth barely around the head, her lips were wrapped tight and she was using both hands to jerk me off.

I groaned and with a little magic came early and with another bit of power I made more cum as I filled her mouth with a heavy load she groaned and rubbed herself off as she swallowed nearly all of my cum.

She fell to the side breathing hard and I kissed her cheek.

"I'm going to get cleaned up, you call home and then get cleaned up too and I'll get us food."

And I did that and there were cards and birthday messages online and my family wanted some birthday time and I called back saying don't cook and that Nancy and I would be over.

Got us some toast and peanut butter and put the bedding inn the wash and dropped her at her parents place and then once she got clothes and other things I took some time off from the Lake and then Nancy and I stopped at the grocery store and grabbed a knife and tupperware and a couple of watermelons. One I sweetened and ripened to its max and cut up on the tailgate. We ate those as breakfast as we went to the shore to get fresh lobster and I got two big coolers full and dropped six cooked ones off for her folks.

My parents were shocked and impressed and the grandparents were there too and we had a great big feed.

My folks said I shouldn't have and I said. "I have the money and it's my birthday."

We ate and talked and had watermelon for dessert and as Nancy helped with the dishes Grandpa and Dad and I went to check the gardens which were doing great and it was what it was. Dad was dad half buzzed but mellowed enough and Grandpa was happy and we talked about Toronto and the sales and Dad not getting it. Grandpa didn't get the stuff involved but he knew sales and leather goods well enough and it was more to connect than anything.

After that Nancy and I went home and with a quick stop for juices and energy drinks we spent the night making love and having that crazy sex again and again.