The Magician Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Nancy set the pace, let her get to where she wanted fucked hard or soft, changing positions, trying things, her on top.

Soft music on repeat and chocolate and energy drinks and naps all night long.

We crashed finally about Four AM after shower sex for the first time and fresh sheets. And after I woke after 8 AM I got the boat ready.

It's a roofed cabin 30ft long older powerboat with the tiny bathroom and galley closet and a little bed in the bow area. The engine is in the back and there's a big loveseat area behind the top cabin and a decent sized foredeck to lounge or tan.

It's an old boat that was like 40 years old and was junk until I magically fixed it and I could likely sell it for a lot.

I gave it a cleaning and stock it with some snacks and drinks and brought in new bedding and a rolled up thick bit of memory foam and a sleeping bag I flipped inside out and made into a soft tanning bed. I even made ties holes for the cleats.

Once that was stored it was getting salad and then Nancy and then heading out to the shore where I get the boat unloaded and the truck parked and we went power boating and cruising all day.

A little swimming out in a nice sandbar area only thirty feet deep or so with us anchored and we do it naked with just sunscreen and we stay like that for hours. Swimming and in the ocean holding to the ladder sex. Then tanning on the tanning mattress which lead to great sex.

It was entirely awesome watching Nancy's hot body on top riding me in the summer sun and soaking in all the heat. Her skin glistened with sweat and sunscreen, her hair slicked back.

It was just as awesome fucking her doggy style like that too and making her grunt cry sex scream out over the water. And yes she wanted me to fuck her ass this time as well.

There was so much freedom out there and no one bothered us. I did some healing and protection spells versus the sun while we were out there but we're liberal with the sunscreen as we massage each other with it and use it as both feel good massages and foreplay.

Nancy sucked my cock three times by lunch with me more than willing to stop the boat and feed her.

We stopped in Sharon's Bay for a late lunch and She wanted to fuck before hand and wanted me to fuck her hard, really hard and I did and got her screaming hard too over the water.

Screaming things like. "Your fucking cock is huge!"

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

"It's in my ass! Of fucking god it's so good in my ass!"

And this is on her being exhibitionist enough and not giving a fuck because we really don't know people here.

We docked up and went ashore and she wore her bottoms and one of my shirts no bra and her body just flush with post sex endorphins and I wore my trunks and we're both tanned, I magiced a semi that shows off what I have below.

I do a charm variation that just sort of projects the sex we just had like they could sense it.

I'll admit it was kind of fun and we walked around and then grabbed a big dinner to refuel ourselves at a food truck and kissed, necked, touched and laughed and fed each other and I left a twenty as a tip and then we went and got ice cream.

We cruised around the rest of the afternoon and only stopped to have sex again and then I found a cool anchor point in a decent cove that I read about online as a good overnight place and we anchored and tanned until we started feeling hungry and horny and we had sex again with the sunset and then had the stuff I brought for supper.

That night was magical as well with laying out under the stars, talking about how fun this was. How funny the stop was and how we're not going to try and do the long distance stuff when she goes to college.

So we were going to enjoy it now.

And it was one of the best nights I had with anyone.

That big clear star filled sky laying together, them making love like that, getting to where we weren't hard fucking but we were hard desperate kind of heading towards our breakup fucking.

It was intense, there were tears and real feelings and I stitched it all into both of our memories.

We tried getting as much of those feelings in as we could.

And then it was going home and spending time together as the new school year was coming and Nancy was headed off to college.

It was tearful and intense but it was still sort of a deal between us and we both agreed Long Distance would suck and would limit us especially her.

And I pushed that on her magically.

Not the holding back by me part, but by trying to do long distance.

That she needed to be there whole and present to get the most out of it.

I saw her off but didn't go.

Too long a trip and this was between her and her folks.

Instead I went home after posting it online and changed statuses and wrote a nice post about our breakup.

And put a charm on it.

Then it was me getting things made at work and going to work at the lake and doing repair spells on the stuff in the garage and gardening and helping with stuff at my parents and grandparents with the enhanced harvest really showing and with some charms here and there and mental suggestions got my parents and grandparents into putting things down from the garden.

This was something from my timeline after I moved and saw other people doing stuff our redneck asses never did.

I buy the recipe books and talk to Grandpa and Grandma and get a permit and we put up a new shed out back that we get wired in for the three deep freezers I found after a trip around at night. We build bins for the other veggies too. When they're not looking I lay preservation and freshness wards into the wood.

Then we slowly started pulling the garden.

I'm not one for family but this, this was stuff I wanted and it's more for my Grandparents who were in my timeline just genuinely nice people.

We moved picnic tables close to there and both BBQ's to boil the canning pots and to blanche the things we're going to freeze like doing peas, beans, corn, greens. I introduce my family to being able to eat radish tops, turnip greens and pumpkin leaves.

They're iffy on that but we had rows of chard and spinach that turned out well and we all like those.

The winter veggies we leave until it gets cooler but I cast magics to boost their growth and make more of those late growth sugars.

On the last few weekends I go boating by myself.