The Maid's Motto Ch. 04

Story Info
Kat's new client shows her the true meaning of being a maid.
17.4k words
4.72
21.8k
26
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers

The wait was surprisingly long for having several models gagged and held in cages. Rochelle seemed more annoyed than the rest of the women, which made sense given her specific circumstance. After an hour of being caged, the delivery service finally came and grabbed each cart on a trolley. Cindy had no idea where they were heading, but she had to suck it up and finish the job if she was going to leave with her prize: a conversation with the mysterious man who wouldn't fuck her.

Once Cindy was delivered, she was relieved to see her former math teacher in the room. However, her solace was short lived when her parents and everyone else from the table she had served filed into the room.

"Our bitch is here." her father yelled, his stuttering and mumbled speech indicating he hadn't stopped partying.

The delivery man opened the cage and led Cindy by her leash to the middle of the room. She crawled onto the ottoman and waited on all fours like a good little bitch. Across from her, there was a mirror so she could see what she had become. Her mask, which smelt like it had been resting in her mother's pussy, still covered the top half of her face. Her dog ear headband and thick black collar completed the bitch look. The leash was attached and hung on hook next to her set-up. The only silver linings were that being gagged allowed access to only two holes that people could access and that she didn't have to worry about her identity being revealed.

However, she was still at the mercy of the party guests. How much more did she have to endure just to meet the man that had occupied her thoughts since the poker night? Her father walked over with a drink in hand and knelt in front of Cindy.

"How's our good little bitch?"

Cindy tried to respond, but she had forgotten about her gag and instead only let out a few barks. Her father laughed in amusement and then groped one of her dangling tits.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." her father said. "Well it's time to get you ready."

Cindy watched her father in the mirror as he grabbed a bottle of lube from one of the drawers.

"Can't have a dry bitch in here."

Eric poured the lube on Cindy's back, coating her skin with a cool stickiness. He rubbed it all over his daughter's body, especially her stomach and tits, making her shine like a basted turkey. When he was done with her top half, he did the same to her legs and ass and to Cindy's surprise, his slippery hands made sure to get every inch of her two holes to ensure maximum lubrication. Once her father was done, he pulled out a butt plug with a dog tail that matched her ears and worked it into her ass with ease.

"The bitch is ready!" her father announced to the party.

Her former neighbor rushed from another room and was first in line. "I won the first game, I get to break the bitch in."

Her neighbor dropped his pants and took the leash from Eric. He had Cindy at his mercy and he exercised his power with a tight pull of the leash that kept her head looking straight ahead. While his cock slowly slid inside her, Cindy was not excited. Yet her body was. All the sexual frustration from having not being able to cum returned and she craved the cock that was inside her. Her mind was torn between the absurdity of the situation and just accepting the pleasure it brought. Making it worse, the moans she elicited were translated into barks as her former math teacher fucked her.

For the rest of the evening, Cindy's leash was handed from party guest to party guest as they fucked and had their way with her. Eventually, bailing out was no longer an option. Meeting James was potentially just a few cocks away and she had already gone past the point of humiliation that taking a few more loads wasn't going to be a deal breaker. The worst part of being the party fuck toy was that her body was also free game for the eventual discharge. The guests sprayed their loads on her back, her ass, her face, her hair and anywhere that hadn't been covered. Wherever she wasn't covered in lube, she was covered in someone's cum and the feeling of having her entire body covered in a foreign substance turned her on more than it disgusted her. All in a day's work as a fuck toy bitch.

The last person to use her worn pussy was none other than her father. After unknowingly encouraging a gang bang and public humiliation of his youngest daughter, now he was going to add his own contribution, further shaming her into never revealing this experience. She stared at herself in the mirror, her skin glistening from the mixture of fluids covering her skin. The ball gag tightly bound in her mouth, pushed her lips out and made them look plumper like she had received injections. Her eyes were barely visible under the mask which was now covered in more than just her mother's sexual juices.

In the mirror was a girl that Cindy didn't recognize. She saw a girl that had debased herself so much that she didn't know where her boundary was anymore. How could she draw a line after going through the ultimate taboo act of accepting her father's cock? To him, she was just another dumb blonde fuck toy. If only he knew that he had raised that dumb blonde fuck toy, but maybe it would turn him on more. Part of her wanted him to take the mask off so she could see his reaction as he fucked her. But the other part of her needed that anonymity. She wasn't ready for that kind of attention. All she needed to be at the moment was just a dumb fuck toy. She would do whatever it took to get what she had come for.

As the cock rubbed gently against her pussy, Cindy straightened her posture and arched her back for maximum sex appeal. She couldn't disappoint the grand finale. To do so would be to break the one and only rule she had been given. 'Whatever makes the customer's life easier'. Fucking a fully lubed up doll in the perfect position was certainly the easiest fuck Eric would ever get. His cock slipped in and Cindy barked with excitement. She barked with pleasure. She barked as he grabbed her hips for stability and pushed a little harder. Cindy couldn't believe it. She was actually being fucked by her father. Every thrust elicited a bark, which created more sexual tension. Feeling her pussy tightly squeeze her father's thick cock was hot on its own, but watching him do it, drove her closer and closer to finally releasing the banked pleasure from the entire day that had yet to be relieved.

"That's a good fucking slut." Her father said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. There was no avoiding the shame, she now had to face it head on.

"Oh, this is the best pussy I've ever had." her father said between breaths. "Fuck, you're so tight."

Cindy barked. It's all she could do, and it only drove her further into the depravity. Her cunt was dripping wet and the pleasure was like nothing she had experienced before. The physical sensation was familiar, but the psychological impact from the day and now the after party had taken its mental toll. She was her parent's sex toy and her body drove them crazy with lust. It was a mystery how they kept their hands off her at home if a slim blond with big tits was their kryptonite.

There was nothing but admiration for her father, who's stamina was a sight to behold. She could see why her mother fell for him in the bedroom. Cindy did her best to bounce up and down his cock, but it was really him controlling the pace while holding her hair tightly to guide her.

The barks continued, but the pace slowed down. Cindy couldn't take another ruined climax. It was making her so horny, that it was becoming difficult to think. But there was something bothering her father and from his pensive expression, she knew that he wasn't going to finish until that issue was resolved.

Pulling her hair back further and tilting her head up, her father reached around with his free hand. Adrenaline pumped through Cindy. The nervous energy she had when she first started the day returned as her focus narrowed to the movement of his hands. He was going to unmask her and stare right into his own daughter's eyes while he was balls deep inside her. Not to mention everything else he and her mother had done. Not only did Cindy's heart race, but so did her building climax. If she had to look her father in the eyes in this compromising position, her whole body would involuntarily release and she'd cum all over his cock like the little slut she was. It would be simultaneously the hottest and the most cringe-worthy moment of her life.

But her father didn't grab the mask. Instead, he grabbed the mouth gag and released it. He handed it to his wife, who proceeded to put it on for fun. With Cindy's mouth free from its prison, there was nothing to contain her loud moaning. Hearing herself made it even hotter as it drew a smile from her father.

"Tell me you're a good little slut."

There was no resisting now. Like his cock was a puppet master, she was his willing puppet.

"I'm a good little slut." Cindy said. She didn't bother consciously disguising her voice. The pleasure was already doing that.

Her father slapped her ass, eliciting a yelp. He slapped her again.

"Another one, daddy." The double entendre was lost to everyone there but Cindy. And she was ready to explode.

Her father slapped her ass one last time and then abruptly stopped thrusting.

"If you want release, you're going to have to earn it, bitch."

Cindy rocked back and forth on his cock, trying to build her orgasm back up. Staring at the scene in front of her, she was hot and ready in no time. But for some reason she couldn't cum. On the edge of ecstasy, Cindy waited and waited, but the reprieve never came. It was a constant arousal each time she backed her ass up onto his cock.

"You want to cum, don't you?" Her father asked.

"Oh God, yes." Cindy said through tortured pleasure.

"Beg me to cum inside you."

He wasn't wearing a condom, but Cindy was on birth control. There was virtually no risk, but the notion still concerned her. However, her primitive brain overruled and took control like an animal in heat.

"Please fill me up. Shoot your hot load deep inside me."

"Not good enough."

"Please fill this dirty slut up. I need your cum inside me."

Cindy tried her best to jerk him to completion with her rocking pussy, but he had tremendous endurance and remained in control. Her father said nothing further and Cindy continued going through the motions and experienced the highs of pleasure without release.

"This slut sounds thirsty, let's get her something to taste." her father said.

Her neighbor returned and the sexual session turned into a threesome with Cindy spit-roasting herself between two cocks. The two men let her do all the work for a few minutes, which tore down her resistance. With her endurance wearing down, her neighbor waited until she was fully penetrated before stuffing his cock down her throat. Holding her head in place, he face fucked her while she was impaled on her father's cock. Unlike her father, her neighbor barely lasted longer than two minutes. He again held her face tight and exploded down her throat with the excess cum bursting from either side of her mouth leaving a trail of sticky destruction.

When the neighbor moved away, her father pulled out and forcibly flipped Cindy onto her back. Through the thin disguise, Cindy looked up, hoping the mask was doing its job. He put his cock back inside her, killing any concern that he knew who she was. Leaning forward, he grabbed her throat and gently choked her as he dominantly fucked her. She was being completely manhandled and her body couldn't get enough.

With cum dripping from her mouth, Cindy let go and felt the power of her father through both his firm grip around her neck and his cock stuffing her every second. She was completely his and despite her attempts to not enjoy it, that simply wasn't possible. Her father continued to pound her body like it was a sex toy specifically made for him and her elusive orgasm seemed like a sure thing soon.

With the momentum building, her father leaned over and whispered sensually in her ear. "Say, 'please let me cum daddy' in your sluttiest voice."

Cindy didn't care anymore. If they found out who she was, it was awkward for everyone, not just her. Her hands wrapped around his neck and brought him closer. She looked him in the eyes through the mask. "Please let me cum, daddy. I've been a good girl."

"Yes you have." her dad said.

He stood back up and, using his thumb on her clit, rode her to the grand finale. Cindy moaned and screamed in pleasure as they simultaneously came. His thick load filling her up kept her climax going longer than she thought possible. It was the most liberating orgasm she had ever had. There were no strings attached. Just pure sexual lust mixed with the danger of being exposed as a dirty slut willing to do anything to get off. For a moment, everything faded and Cindy had no concerns in the world. Just the blissful existence of having been manhandled and fucked by a dominant man that happened to be her own father.

Lying in the afterglow, her father leaned over and gave her a kiss. She didn't hold back and locked lips with him as if giving him a gift for the amazing sex. The kiss was short lived and Cindy was left by herself in the middle of the room. She hadn't realized that the party was soon coming to a close, which meant she had survived the challenge. But her part wasn't over yet. Her neighbor walked over and wrote his name on her right tit. This was followed by the rest of the party signing her like she was a guestbook. The last two to sign were her mother and father. Her dad signed his name just above her pussy, and her mother signed her name along Cindy's delicate neck. From head to toe she was covered in the names of the people who had also covered her in all sorts of bodily fluids. She was truly a party favor.

The group then took a picture with Cindy in the middle, right between her mother and father. After that, everyone left and the party was over. Cindy was free to roam and she walked into the bathroom to see herself. The sight before her was not the young, hot and ambitious blond that she usually saw. Instead, there was a used slut covered in the evidence of her deeds. The fact that they signed their names on her like she was a national monument that had to be experienced was both hot and degrading. A perfect summary of her night.

But it was worth it. The endgame was coming soon when she would finally get to meet James. She wanted to be fucked by James, and in the back of her mind she hoped it was more mind blowing than her father. There wasn't anything she wouldn't do to see that through now.

***

Lucas answered the door and his jaw dropped.

"Holy shit." Lucas said. "Kat, is that you?"

She made a claw and giggled. "I heard you needed a special house cleaning."

Lucas could barely form words as he moved out of the way and gestured her in.

Kat moved slowly and sexually, emphasizing all of the new parts of her uniform. The cat headband that gave her cat ears. The black makeup around her eyes and nose that accentuated a more catlike face. The black leather top that covered her entire chest except for a window leaving her breasts on display and then cutting off to show her midriff which had a diamond paw print belly button ring. The only items that covered her bottom half were a black thong under full length nylons with a pair of black heel boots completing the look. Kat pulled off the uniform so well, that Lucas almost missed the gloves with her long black fingernails poking out and the tail protruding from her ass, likely attached to

a butt plug resting deep inside her.

"I guess you already know where everything is." Lucas said, still mesmerized by the maid uniform.

"I do. Shall I get started?" Kat asked.

Lucas nodded sheepishly. Usually, he had his wits about him, but the transformation was truly awe inspiring. His ex-girlfriend's best friend was at his condo and ready to clean in the hottest outfit imaginable. Cindy had told him about Kat's business changes, but he couldn't believe it. When he called up Kat to inquire about a clean, neither Kat nor Cheryl had answered. Instead, it was another woman, who had more than happily scheduled the new service 'Full Clean and Fun." Kat had barely stepped in the door and he was ready to give her service a five star rating.

Unexpectedly, Kat walked over to Lucas and dropped to her knees. She gently rubbed her hand on his crotch.

"As part of the Full Clean, we offer complimentary cock cleaning. Would you like your cock drained?"

Lucas had his cock out in no time. At any moment he expected Cindy or Cheryl to jump out and Kat to get up and tell him how gullible he was for falling for something so stupid. But Kat took his cock like a champion and displayed skills he would have never imagined from the sexually conservative Kat. Whether it was the fellatio skills or her outfit, Lucas did not last long. He came in her mouth and she sucked everything up like a vacuum. After he was clean, Kat stood up and went straight to work like she hadn't just blown him. The nonchalant behavior was strange, but so excitingly hot.

For the next three hours, Kat ignored Lucas and focused solely on cleaning his house. Regardless of what Lucas tried to do, she had been a complete distraction in the way she carried out each task. When she did the dishes, she had stood with her back arched and her ass out so her thong was swallowed up and her cheeks were on full display. When she put each dish away on the bottom shelf, she had bent over fully at the waist to give Lucas the ultimate view. When she did the vacuuming, she had stood with her feet wide apart while slightly bent forward so her tits and ass jiggled with the vibrations. Even in between tasks, her body had been held in the most attractive way imaginable. Lucas had to bite his knuckles hard to not get up and take her right then and there.

When the cleaning was done, Kat approached Lucas again with a big smile and did a curtsey.

"Kat that was...wow. Your cleaning service is the best damn thing I have ever seen."

She nodded slightly.

Her lack of acknowledgment made the whole thing seem strange. Not that he was complaining about the blow job and the show she had put on. But his friend Kat was either being really professional or clearly something was up.

"As a complimentary service, you may use my body however you please for the final hour." Kat said.

She put her hands on her hips and said nothing more. Lucas waited, but there was nothing else but a smiling, silent Kat standing before him. He waved his hand in front of her face and there was no reaction. He squeezed her tit and drew his hand back quickly, but still nothing. Was she serious?

Lucas took a deep breath and did the one thing he knew would break her out of her spell or reveal the potential prank. He kissed her on the lips. Not a quick kiss or a sloppy kiss, but a passionate kiss like he used to do with Cheryl. There was no reaction from Kat and Lucas broke his kiss.

"So are you just like a doll?" Lucas asked.

"I can be whatever you want me to be."

The first thing that came to mind was not something he expected. Unbeknownst to Cheryl, the reason he had Cheryl on his radar in the first place was because he was dating Kat. It was Kat who had broken his heart and sent him down a path of serial dating. The feelings had long faded as his treatment of women like toys in his future relationships numbed the pain. But her long red mane glowing in the light and her cute sexy body compact in her uniform, he realized he had missed her cute smiling face and the connection they used to have.

"What if I wanted you to be like when we were dating?"

In a weird way, the affection returned to Kat's eyes. Her loving gaze brought back so many memories. Before he could say anything further, her lips connected, and she sunk deeply in his arms. For a moment, it felt like they were back together again and had never fallen apart. Her sensual lips were playfully biting and wrapping around his. He missed the passionate kind of love only available deep into a relationship. Her hands knew exactly where to go and all his little idiosyncrasies.

XBan
XBan
1,284 Followers