The Maid's Motto Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seven

Having her parents mark her with their name and their seed and then leaving her like a discarded toy.

Six

And finally, almost turning herself in a mindless obedient fuck toy.

Every sexual experience was amazing because of the taboo struggle that went along with it. It wasn't the physical sensations. It was the mental ones. As Cindy thought of Kat and Cheryl, two obedient sluts she could potentially control, her orgasm hit her. She screamed in ecstasy as her hips bucked on the device.

The door opened behind her upholding James's promise. But there was one question left to answer. Did she want to be a toy? Did she want to be controlled and used? Despite the lack of mental sensations, becoming an obedient slave was its own mental reward. Her only purpose would be to serve. Both options were intriguing, but she needed to act fast. Cindy's free hand reached out and touched the panel before it was too late.

--

"The paperwork is complete, sir." Mr. Wallace said.

James looked up from the camera recording that he was allowed to access from his brother's home as part of the deal for Rochelle. His assistant was smiling and attempting to wash the floors while she was fucked from behind by Bentley. Little did Rochelle know, the deal wasn't one for one week, it was permanent. Bentley had been obsessed with Rochelle since he had seen her at The Pound and he knew Cheryl's value to James. It was unfortunate, but after the week was over, Rochelle would serve Bentley in an assistant capacity much like she served James. Except her new boss would be a little more hands on. James wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

He closed his laptop and made sure the paperwork in front of him was in order. He smiled politely at Mr. Wallace. "Thank you, Mr. Wallace. Are the girls ready?"

"As you ordered, sir."

"Excellent."

James walked by his office entrance where two naked blondes with gold bands around their arms and legs stood like an expensive entry decor. Outside his office, another woman stood in her maid uniform waiting for instructions. James saw himself as a visionary and the future was homes full of lively art along with his adult restaurant and adult maid service.

Passing by his grandfather clock, James appreciated the girl who had become a permanent fixture. A model that his new acquaintance, Lucas, helped recruit.

Down the elevator and into the hallway, James walked by his first three maids in his growing business. The beautiful redhead Kat, dressed in her sexy cat costume. The gorgeous Cheryl, dressed in her revealing bunny costume. And the unique Cindy, dressed in a matching Dog outfit. All standing on display, with their hands on their hips and smiling.

James snapped his fingers and the girls came to life, moving in sync to the middle room and lining up on the bed on all fours with their mouths open, ready to be used. He entered through the front of the room and slowly took his clothes off. With his cock hard and ready, he entered Kat's waiting mouth. He grabbed the luscious red hair and fucked her face to get his cock as hard as it could get. He moved on and did the same with Cheryl and Cindy, giving them all equal attention.

When he was ready, James went around and made sure all the girls' costumes had readily accessible holes. Kat was the first to be tested as he fucked the new cat maid doggy style. The other two girls waited like lifeless sex dolls. Once he had his fill of Kat, James moved onto Cheryl. Her tits dangled and danced as he fucked her from behind. He grabbed a handful for himself while he enjoyed the looser pussy.

After Cheryl, he moved onto Cindy. But instead of doggy style, he flipped her around so that she was staring up at him. The sexy maid dressed as a dog was his favorite and with good reason. He teased her pussy with his cock before finally claiming it. It had been extremely difficult not to fuck her on the few recent occasions that the opportunity had arisen, but the wait was worth it. She was tight and one look at her perfect body was enough to make him ready to cum.

Their eyes made contact as he penetrated her slowly and sensually. A smile crept up on her face. Cindy sat up and grabbed James so that her arms were hanging around him. She kissed him and brought him back down to the bed. After their passionate make-out, James smiled at her.

"You're breaking character." James said.

"I figured I'd get a pass with our first time. I did...a lot for this opportunity." Cindy said.

"You certainly did."

The bed was a tight squeeze.

"Do you think we could have more room? I want to do so many things to you." Cindy said.

James nodded. Cindy turned to her sister and Kat.

"Kat and Cheryl, go sixty-nine each other on the floor in front of the window."

The two maids got up in sync and did as they were told. Kat lay down on the floor with her legs spread and her face disappeared under Cheryl's ass. Cheryl's mouth went right to her friend and business partner's pussy and she happily licked away.

Cindy laughed and then turned her attention back to James. He let her take control as she flipped him around and had him on the bed.

"Let me show you why it's better to have a little personality in the bedroom."

Cindy lifted herself off and teased James's cock with her pussy. She stood between his legs and turned around. Bending slightly, Cindy twerked directly over James's cock. Having been used to fucking every woman that he pleased, it was a welcomed change to be entertained. Slowly and sensually, Cindy lowered her ass onto his cock and did all the work of bouncing up and down for his pleasure. As much as James liked compliant fuck toys, he had to admit that having an adventurous fuck toy had been a great idea.

After the anal dance, Cindy turned around and sat on James's lap with his cock entering her pussy for the second time.

"Was it worth the wait?" Cindy asked.

"It was never a doubt in my mind."

James grabbed her hips and helped her ride him, her tight pussy gripping his cock while her tits moved in every direction. She was perfect. The first time he had seen her when he was scouting Kat and Cheryl, he knew he had to have her. It took a lot of preparation and planning with Lucas to get to this point, but he had been compensated well. As hot as Kat and Cheryl were, Cindy had a young innocent charm about her that caught his attention and kept it. Now she was willingly bouncing up and down on his cock, ready to please him in any way.

But he still had his authority to maintain. James slowed her pace down and then commanded her to her knees. She complied, lifting herself off his wet slippery cock and kneeling next to him. James stood up, shoved his cock down her throat and immediately blew his load. Cindy took it expertly but globs of cum escaped from the side of her mouth and dribbled down her cheeks and chin. Even her throat was a perfect receptacle.

Cindy remained kneeling with cum still in her mouth as James pulled out.

"Good little fuck toy." James said.

Cindy smiled at the compliment knowing full well that he had enjoyed her body more so than if she was just a mindless toy. James grabbed his clothes and stood over Cindy.

"Kat's going to come with me to do some promotional shoots. In the meantime, I want you and Cheryl to make out while we're gone."

Cindy's smiled dropped momentarily. "You want me to make out with my sister?"

James nodded.

"But she's going to taste like Kat's pussy."

James didn't say anything. A command was a command and this was her first test.

**

With the taste of James still in her mouth, it was going to be an interesting mix with Cheryl's Kat breath. But that wasn't Cindy's hesitation. This was her older sister. Cindy loved teasing her sister and enjoyed the brief time that she had Cheryl under her control, but she never had the desire to experience Cheryl. Even after her experience with her parents.

But James didn't care. And she knew it would be the first of many tests. She stood up and walked over to her sister who had been subsequently commanded by James. As the two sisters stood facing each other, Cindy could smell Kat on Cheryl's breath. The blank toy that was occasionally her sister waited for Cindy to make a move. While staring Cheryl in the eye, half expecting her sister to recoil, Cindy moved in and locked lips. The taste of cum and pussy wasn't the most pleasant, but Cindy had no choice but to deal with it while she passionately made out with Cheryl.

In the corner of her eye, James watched with Kat on his arm smiling like a trophy wife. James was enjoying the power he had over Cindy despite her still having some free will. Or was her control an illusion? Was she following his commands by her own will or was he still pulling the strings? She had no urge to pull away, but that was only because she wanted to prove this could work. Or so she thought.

"Don't stop until we return." James said before leaving.

So Cindy continued to make out with her sister in the window of the hallway, swapping cum and pussy juice with her kissing partner until her master returned with further instructions.

**

Unbeknownst to her master, since her cleaning session with Lucas, Kat had remained aware. She had been aware when she signed over her business and assets to James. She had been aware when she saw Cheryl and Cindy lured in for their own transformation. She had been aware when she was fucked and then subsequently ate her friend's pussy with the taste now still fresh on her breath. And she was now aware when she struck various poses in her uniform so that James could advertise his new business with her as the face of it.

And there was nothing she could do about it. She was a passenger in her body which was controlled by James and any customer she serviced. Reduced to the identity of a hot redhead maid dressed in her sexy revealing cat uniform with her only goal being to make sure the customer was satisfied. Until the next person that commanded her to be in control again, she was stuck as an obedient maid. Helplessly obeying with the only silver lining being that she was taken care of and that the pleasure she experienced was far better than any she had experienced in her normal life.

Starting off as an ambitious entrepreneur, one house had changed her life. Now she was a piece of property making someone else's dream come true. Just an obedient maid using her body to please others and following the cardinal rule, the maid's motto: do anything to make the customer's life easier. It was a Kat's House Grooming, guarantee!

**

Epilogue Bonus

Cindy, dressed in her dog maid uniform that was now branded with the company name, Kat's House Grooming, grabbed the USB stick from Lucas and put it into her tablet. She checked to make sure the models were split out between the different companies that Lucas was now recruiting for. Despite the methods that James had used on Kat and Cheryl, Cindy had convinced him to let the new models choose their fate much like she was given an opportunity. With the salary offered, there was plenty of interest from models for short to medium term gigs. Of course, her master's charm would also likely snare many into a more long-term commitment. But that was still their choice.

After she logged the models to her database, Cindy gave the USB back.

"Thank you for your service. Now I have here that Cat will be doing your cleaning, Bunny will be your bedroom toy and Dog will be your blow job slave. Please sign here if that is correct." Cindy said and handed Lucas the tablet. He signed his name and confirmed his choices then gave the tablet back. "Perfect."

Cindy put her tablet away in her company bag and Kat and Cheryl headed towards their designated jobs. Cindy sunk to her knees and opened her mouth wide, ready to take a cock at any time. Lucas smiled down at her and left her momentarily. She happily waited until he was ready to use her mouth in any way he desired.

**

"Dear, can you get the door, I think it's the new cleaning service we used that coupon from The Pound on." Eric heard from the kitchen.

If the cleaning service was anything like The Pound, he looked forward to seeing what kind of supplementary services they offered. Eric opened the door and was greeted by a blond dressed like a dog complete with a mask covering most of her face. It took a few seconds, but he recognized her as the girl from The Pound.

"Expanding your skill set?" Eric said jokingly.

"Something like that." the girl said. Her voice was familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

She walked in followed by two other girls, one redhead dressed like a cat and one blond dressed like a bunny. Both were also wearing masks that hid the upper parts of their faces. The redhead looked almost identical to his daughter's business partner Cheryl. In fact, the other blond looked like strikingly similar to Cheryl. Eric's eyes darted to the first blond who was now holding out a tablet.

"I have here that Cat will be doing your cleaning, Dog will be your bedroom toy and Bunny will be your blow job slave. Please sign here if that is correct."

With the context of the other two girls, there was no mistaking the blonde's voice as his own daughter's. That meant both of his daughters were making themselves sexually available as part of the new maid service. And that also meant... he just couldn't fathom the best sex he had ever had was with his own daughter.

Eric's wife came into the entry way and her eyes widened at the prospects of her new toys. She grinned at Eric, but his confused look caught her attention.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

Eric took her aside and whispered in her ear. "I'm pretty sure that's Cindy with the tablet and the two girls behind her are Kat and Cheryl."

His wife looked at the three maids and shook her head.

"There's no way. You're telling me that girl from The Pound was our own daughter?"

Eric nodded his head.

"And she went through with everything we did without saying a word."

"Char, she sounds exactly like her."

His wife didn't believe him. Instead of discussing it further, she walked up to Cindy and without warning made out with her. The blond carrying the tablet didn't break the kiss and instead locked lips as long as Charlene wanted. Once his wife was done demonstrating, she walked back to Jim.

"You're telling me that my daughter would willingly make out with me?"

The evidence was overwhelming, but if his wife was sure, then he had at least had her opinion as an insurance policy. He walked over to the tablet and signed his name confirming his choices.

"Perfect. Thank you." The blond said.

Eric looked back at his wife to see if hearing the girl's voice changed anything, but she had already disappeared. The blond packed her tablet into her company bag and walked away with the redhead, likely to the bedroom to wait like a sex toy. If he wanted, he could again enjoy her pussy like he did at The Pound, but there were new toys to play with.

The other blond, who was dressed like a bunny, dropped to her knees with her mouth open. He couldn't shake the feeling that it was his daughter, Cheryl, but she looked so hot waiting for him to use her. Eric shrugged his shoulders and whipped his cock out. He placed his flaccid member on the top of her mouth and there was no reaction. Grabbing her head, he pushed her gaping mouth forward and the warmness engulf his cock. Looking down at her bobbing head, he could easily confirm her identity by removing the mask, but he was afraid of what he might find.

The best solution was to treat the anonymous blond like any other woman in her position. Eric aggressively face fucked his new toy without remorse and then blew his load down her throat. Her mouth dripped with cum over her enormous tits. He couldn't wait to titty fuck those, but first he wanted to reacquaint himself with the girl from The Pound. Today was going to be a fun day with his new toys.