The Maid's Motto Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,272 Followers

Rochelle scoffed at the outfit. She grabbed it from the hanger.

"You owe me two months of vacation for this. Or I ain't doing it."

"Deal." James said. "Thanks Rochelle."

Rochelle slammed the hanger into his chest and went to change.

***

Kat walked back into her new home. Was today the day she met her master? She knew it couldn't be Mr. Wallace. Like her, he was also a tool at their master's disposal. Only his job was looking after the property. Speaking of which, did her master have more female property? He must have more. The chime of the grandfather clock now back in its place refocused her attention back on Mr. Wallace who had several documents waiting on the table with a pen at the ready. Kat joined him and sat down.

"There will be more to sign and clear up on your end, but this is the first basic contract of signing over everything to the Boulder Estates. By signing this you agree that you and everything you own are legal property of Boulder Estates. This of course is binding unless you go in front of a judge and denounce it, but we don't see that happening anytime soon."

Kat understood the contract and she had no issues with signing. It made no sense not to. She knew that she was property and to make that official, her permission was needed on the page. She picked up the pen and scrawled her signature. It was official. Mr. Wallace signed as a witness and smiled at Kat.

"Welcome to Boulder Estates. Are you ready for to see your new home?"

Her new home? Wasn't she already in it? Or did he mean... he couldn't mean she was finally going to see beyond the red door. Mr. Wallace snapped his fingers. Kat's mind cleared and then, for the first time, everything made sense.

The grandfather clock was not a grandfather clock at all. Like Kat's stint as a stand-in piece of furniture, another girl stood staring blankly ahead in her tight red, lingerie. Her matching nails, heels and lips coordinated a very specific rouge look. Had she always been the clock? Was that who Kat had been cleaning? The girl did not react and remained still like she was just a piece of furniture. Kat couldn't blame her as she recalled the feelings of being the clock. It had been a blissful experience to be part of a decorative set.

Mr. Wallace led her to the kitchen where another model sat with her legs wrapped around the platform that held the water bowl. She also stared blankly ahead. How could Kat have missed all this? The last stop was the washroom where a model's head emerged from the vanity and held the toothbrushes in place between her luscious lips. The house's secrets were now revealed and Kat was part of it now. If her master wanted her to replace any of the girls in a permanent capacity, she'd have no choice but to accept. But Kat doubted that. She was a maid and she knew her master valued that more than any household object.

Finally, they stood in front of what she had been waiting for since she set her eyes on it. The big red door and all it's secrets. The door slid open and instead of a hallway or a room, there was an elevator with a red wall. He motioned her inside and she gladly walked across the threshold. Mr. Wallace joined her.

"Now. Let's go see your new home."

The elevator closed and descended into the unknown.

***

***

James waited patiently by scrolling through his phone until Rochelle finally returned. His jaw dropped to the floor. The uniform was clearly two sizes too small, which emphasized her ass and tits. Then the outfit was modified further so her nipples and pussy were fully accessible. Her makeup was fully done up to emphasize her eyes and lips and newly added fake nails now adorned her fingernails. Overall, she looked exactly as his brother would have wanted, an artificial fuck toy.

Towering over him in her 6-inch heels, Rochelle mockingly gestured at her outfit. James put a fist in his mouth. When he had first started his business, he and Rochelle were partners both on the business side and romantically. But James hadn't liked the commitment and he made it known to Rochelle that it wasn't going to last. She accepted the break but had wanted to remain as part of the business on the condition that James would never pursue her again. There were times that James had regretted accepting that clause and this was one of them. If he could bend Rochelle over the table and have his way with her like he could with the many other women in his Company, he would. But sadly, this wasn't his gift.

James walked over to the crate and opened the doors to reveal a human-sized barbie doll box inside.

"You're messing with me." Rochelle said.

"Bentley had very specific instructions."

"Oh for goodness sake."

Rochelle had only met Bentley a couple of times and neither had left a good impression on her. He was the type of guy that had let money go to his head and now that he had so much, he felt he could do whatever he wanted. Including dressing up a grown woman like Maid Barbie and putting her in a box like a doll. Unfortunately, Rochelle was not in a financial position to deny the request.

"So are you ready for this?" James asked.

"How long am I going to be in that box?"

James shrugged. "Until he decides to release you."

"And what about food and the bathroom."

"I will be monitoring the situation the entire time. If he does anything out of order or fails to do anything that he agreed to, then our deal is null and we will pull you out."

Rochelle examined the box herself. It was clearly custom built and designed for a person. Whether or not Bentley had Rochelle in mind was unknown, but she wouldn't put it past him to preemptively plan for a moment like this. After circling the box, Rochelle returned to the front.

"So I'm literally going to be a doll."

"Until he gives you a command. Yes." James said. "And there's a few more things."

James held up a ball gag, a butt plug and a vibrating egg.

"James!"

"I'm sorry, Rochelle. You know how particular he is."

She knew. She had seen many other women go through the same sort of process whenever Bentley got involved with anything. For whatever reason, he steered clear of the Pound and by proxy, Rochelle.

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

James's charming smiling somehow made everything seem better. "I wouldn't ask if I wasn't desperate."

Rochelle nodded and James approached with the butt plug. He put it to her mouth and instructed her to suck on it to lube it up, again as requested by Bentley. Once there was enough saliva, James worked the butt plug into his assistant's ass. The pink diamond sparkled in the light as she moved to make sure it was secure. It was the biggest butt plug that she had ever used, but the fact that she had taken a few big cocks assured her that her ass was capable of handling it. With every movement she made, she felt the cold steel inside her.

James had her repeat the process with the vibrating egg and tested it through a small remote. The lowest level was powerful jolt of pleasure and she dreaded to find out what it was like on the highest setting. With her butt plug and vibrating egg in place, James instructed her to step back into the box so he could strap her inside. Like a doll in packaging, Rochelle was strapped by the arms, legs and neck, securing her in place. There was no backing out now. Despite the context of the scenario, it turned her on to be in such a compromising situation. Much like her time filling in at The Pound, one of her kinks was being dressed up and used for someone else's pleasure.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this? Once I put the ball gag on, there's no backing out." James said.

"Like I really have a choice." Rochelle said.

James shrugged his shoulders. He placed the ball gag in her mouth and strapped it around her head.

"Try and break out."

Rochelle tried to walk forward, but the straps held her in place like a toy. She tried her best to break free using as much muscle as she could muster, but it was futile against the plastic straps. After a few attempts, the plastic rubbing against her skin deterred any more tries.

"Perfect." James said. "Sorry, but one more specific request."

James turned the vibrating egg on. Rochelle let out a plea of protest, but it was muffled by the ball gag. She tried to get out of the box, but the straps did their job again.

"Sorry Roch. I will make it up to you."

James shut the box on her, leaving her strapped in darkness while the egg made sure her mind was preoccupied. It felt good, but it was an endless feeling of pleasure. There were no highs and lows that made the highs enjoyable. Just a constant feeling of good enough, but not great enough to orgasm.

It was ridiculous to give up a week away with her friends and family to be a sex toy for her boss's brother. Wearing an outfit that a hooker wouldn't even attempt and stuffed full of toys like a stripper turkey, the lengths she'd lower herself to for job security were incredible. Filling in for a shift at The Pound was nothing compared to this.

And so she waited in the darkness with only the humming sound of the egg inside her reminding her what she was there for.

**

Rochelle lost track of time, but by her estimate it had been about two hours before the brightness soaked her eyes. The egg had been turned off after the initial hour in the box, but given the restrictive scenario she was in, her pussy was still soaking wet and ready for any activities that her temporary owner might want to indulge in. Like The Pound, the expectation of providing sexual favors was an unspoken rule. It was mandatory regardless of the situation. The only questions to ask were with whom and for how long.

The main goal was for her to stay in character, so Rochelle stood perfectly still and stared straight ahead like a lifeless toy while James presented her to Bentley.

"A Rochelle doll, just like you requested."

Bentley walked up to the plastic screen. "Oh she's perfect. Can I get a demonstration?"

"Sure." James said.

He opened the screen door and undid the straps, finally freeing Rochelle from her temporary prison. Still, she waited without moving. James hit the remote, activating the vibrating egg, and Rochelle came to life with a big smile as she stepped out of the box.

"Maid Rochelle ready for service."

"How about a blow job to get things started?" Bentley asked.

"Bentley, I'm still fucking here." James said. "I do not want to see your cock!"

"Fine. Maid Rochelle, be a good girl and go clean the kitchen for me." Bentley said.

"Yes, master." Rochelle said.

She walked away on her impractical 6-inch heels dreading the cleaning and walking she'd have to do. It was going to be a long week.

**

After being purchased like a sex doll, Cheryl had kept up the charade not knowing when it was okay to stop. The man had already used her at the store, so she had no idea what his plan was. The minute they got home, he had servants hook her up to a device in what looked like a sex dungeon. With her mouth, ass and pussy plugged with dildos and two suction cups suctioned onto her nipples, Cheryl was being filled, expanded and pleasured like Bentley was trying to break in a brand-new sex toy.

After being fucked for hours, she wasn't sure if she was ever going to get out. All she wanted to do was follow Kat's lead on making client's lives easier. But now it seemed that she had been led astray. There was somewhat of a disconnect on how this made her owner's life easier other than preparing her body for his use. And so she mentally prepared herself to adjust to a life as a sex toy. It was the ultimate male fantasy to have a female body that they could do whatever they pleased with.

And then the lights came on. She knew that it was time to be used by her new master. Except her master wasn't alone, he was with another gentleman that seemed oddly familiar.

"She's all yours." Cheryl's master said. She realized that he had already sold her even though she had only been his sex toy for less than 24 hours.

But after the customer was left alone with his new toy, he didn't immediately plug her holes with his wet cock. In fact, he started removing the various items attached to and inside her until she was freed from the contraption. Unsure of what to do next, she assumed the natural position of a sex toy by remaining completely still.

"I know you were sold as a sex toy, but you can return to your normal self." the mysterious man said.

A sense of normalcy washed over Cheryl as she stood up from the machine. Her mind was clear, but her body was still craving to be filled. She still felt owned, but her purpose expanded from the narrow view of sex toy to the original promise of making the customer's life easier. It was then that she noticed how handsome the man was.

"Have we met before?" Cheryl asked.

"No. Do you know why I am here?" the man asked.

Cheryl shook her head. He wasn't balls deep inside her so beyond that it could be anything.

"I am Kat's employer and by extension your employer. My estranged brother decided to interfere and purchase you, but I have worked out an arrangement. I am your owner now."

Cheryl felt her allegiance switch immediately. Whether or not the man was telling the truth, she quickly accepted it as fact to avoid a life as a sex toy. Serving as a maid and making sure customers' lives were easier was a much better career and lifestyle. But having snapped out of her trance long enough, she couldn't believe she had been okay with that in the first place. The only reason she had been in this mess was because she had become a sex doll at her customer's request.

The door was shut and there seemed like nowhere to run. If Cheryl was going to escape, she needed to play along until the time was right. If the man suspected anything, he'd use whatever he had previously done to put her back into a trance until she was his fully compliant little slave. Her mouth widened into a warm smile and she grabbed the mysterious man's arm.

"Well I'm ready to go home, master."

The man returned the smile with his own and grabbed her hand. "Good girl, that's what I like to hear."

He led her out of the room and through the maze of hallways until they crossed into the kitchen where her former master was fucking a woman in a pornographic maid costume from behind as she made a sandwich with her tits out. The maid's smile said she was happy, but her body language was from that.

"Thanks again, I'll make sure I get my money's worth of her this week." her former master said. He slapped the maid on the ass. "Say goodbye to our guests."

The maid turned and waved with a smile. "Goodbye."

Cheryl's new owner's eyes lingered on the maid as if he wasn't comfortable with the situation before him. But he did nothing to stop it and moved on out of the house. If Cheryl didn't play her cards right to get away soon, she'd end up like that maid: easily disposable for a newer toy.

**

The drive was long and Cheryl didn't say a word. The less she said, the better chance she had of not blowing her cover and escaping. The mysterious man seemed distracted as he periodically checked his cell phone. Something was happening, which diverted his focus from her. Maybe escaping was going to be easier than she thought.

They pulled up to the familiar house that Kat had brought her to. The man exited the vehicle and instructed her to follow. Being in close proximity and knowing she couldn't outrun him, Cheryl complied. With his distractions there would be an opportunity. He would leave her alone at some point and that is when she would make her move.

Through the hallway and through the red door, Cheryl was brought down an elevator making her escape plan more complicated. They passed by a room that was set up like a bedroom behind a display case and then stopped at another window with the same set-up behind it. The light flickered on and in the display window of the room, like a store mannequin, was Kat wearing her full cat maid costume. She didn't move or acknowledge their presence. All she did was stand with her hands on her hips and stare ahead with a contagious, bright smile.

Cheryl held back her reaction to her friend's predicament. She didn't want to end up just like her. It was getting harder and harder to play along, but she couldn't give up now.

"Beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yes she is, master." Cheryl said.

It wasn't a lie. Her friend did look like a gorgeous statue on display. But it was not a fate that Cheryl desired. The man led her to the next room beside Kat and when the lights turned on, instead of a model, there was a bunny outfit on a mannequin. The outfit was a white, latex version of the famous playboy bunny costume complete with stockings, but instead of covering her tits and pussy, there was a see-through mesh that barely counted as clothing with everything underneath on display. The bunny ears were also latex and stood up straight in the air without the usual sag. Instead of the standard collar and wristbands made famous by the various playboy models, this costume had a white leather collar with a tag and gloves like Kat's that allowed Cheryl's nails to feed through the finger holes. Lastly, the boot heels were identical to Kat's, only white. Overall, the costume was sexy and something she'd wear one night to an adult costume party, but not something she'd work in or wear for an extended period of time. Seeing Kat dressed up, the implication was that it was to be a permanent outfit.

"Go put your new costume on." the man said.

Cheryl hesitated for a slight second, but then calmed her nerves enough to move.

"Yes, master." Cheryl said, hoping that was the right way to address the man.

There was still nowhere to run, especially after the elevator ride, so her only hope was to follow orders until she was left alone. She walked through the bedroom door, and then entered the display window. She slowly undressed and redressed into the sexy bunny costume as her master watched from the outside. The costume felt as sexy as it looked, and although she hated to admit it, her body was starting to react to the sexual restriction and the thought of her body being on display.

When she turned around, the mysterious man was gone. Now was her chance. She turned to leave the room but saw that the man was inside the display case with her. The escape plan was scrapped.

"You look perfect." the man said.

He walked by her and lifted the mannequin off the stand revealing a dildo underneath. As far as Cheryl had seen, Kat was not standing on any platform, let alone a stand with a dildo. What was the man expecting her to do? Without warning, the man picked her up like she was a feather and gently brought her down onto the waiting dildo. When he let go, her heels touched the ground, but barely. The only thing really keeping her in place was the dildo inside her. Unable to fully put her feet down, she wouldn't be able to lift herself off when the time came to escape.

"We took our time with Kat to make sure our methods worked. You were more of a condensed version to see how fast it could work." the man said. "Unfortunately, my brother had to interfere which makes the data kind of tainted now. But fear not, we have other methods of getting the job done."

Cheryl didn't want to reveal that she was fully aware, but he had basically confirmed that he knew. Or was he was testing to see if she would break? He walked in front of her and lifted her chin with his finger.

"I know you're aware and I thank you for not fighting me on this. You had every chance to voluntarily leave and yet you chose to stay. I think deep down, you already know what you want."

There was never a moment where she had the chance to leave. But then she remembered how he had stopped at a gas station and left her in the car. It had been the perfect time to escape, but Cheryl rationalized it was too risky. Did she really want to escape, or did she enjoy the feeling of being turned into a completely objectified slave? With nothing to lose now, she finally spoke up.

XBan
XBan
1,272 Followers