The Maid's Motto Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What if I want to go now?" Cheryl said.

"I'm afraid it's too late." the man said.

Cheryl tried to move, but the dildo held her in place. Even tipping wouldn't work due to the solid metal frame holding the stand down. She was stuck like a mannequin on display.

"Once I leave, the transformation will begin and when I return you will be another smiling, horny maid just like your friend."

"No, please. I don't want that. I want to go."

"You say that, but your actions don't match. You voluntarily came in here and put on that costume. Look at how you're standing."

Cheryl noticed her hands were on her hips and her back was arched while her lips remained spread and open, showing off her pearly whites. It was the same model pose that she had seen Kat doing. Her feelings were conflicted. Part of her was excited at whatever situation the man was going to throw at her, fantasizing about being controlled, but she never wanted the fantasy to be a reality. Or did she? Her body betrayed her with its pulsating pleasure.

"I...I" Cheryl stuttered. She couldn't rationalize her own actions.

The man walked up to her and placed the collar with a tag, which Cheryl had purposely left off, around her neck.

"Welcome to the team." He said. "The next part will feel the best. I promise."

The man left Cheryl on the platform and music started playing within the glass case. Familiar music that Cheryl couldn't quite put her finger on. It made her feel good and happy with her decision. It was true that she had been given every opportunity to leave, but she had chosen to stay and eventually ended up on the dildo stand. How could she fight the feeling any longer?

With one foot out the door, the man turned back.

"I can't wait for your sister to join us." The man said before shutting the door behind him,

Her sister? Cindy! How did she know about this? Cheryl struggled to get off the stand, but her attempts were futile. Soon the music and pleasure took over as she watched her new master walk by, happily checking out his newest display through the window.

It didn't take long for Cheryl to give in. Frozen in her pose, she smiled and accepted her fate as a new maid in her owner's stable. Her only goal was to make the customer's life easier. It was a motto that she would never break.

***

Rochelle had been fucked in every hole and it was barely two hours into her first night. Not only that, but every time he came on her, she had to keep it on herself while maintaining a cheery disposition. It had been a tough task to wear a smile while he fucked her anally however long he wanted with the mirrors around the room leaving her unable to break character.

After Bentley had his food and his fun, Rochelle cleaned in her ridiculous uniform until she was summoned to the master bedroom where her new owner was getting dressed to go out. Once he was ready, he commanded her to lie in the bed until he returned like a good doll. Rochelle took her spot and Bentley left.

It was incredibly demeaning to wait around until he was ready to use her again. Rochelle had better things she could have been doing, but instead she was forced to lie on the bed like a sex doll and receive absolutely no pleasure. While her sister and friends were partying in Vegas, she was stuck lying on an eccentric stranger's bed covered in his cum and waiting like an obedient toy.

***

With a few drinks in her, Cindy showed up at The Pound a few minutes before 2 pm. Rochelle was nowhere in sight. At the top of the hour exactly, a black SUV pulled up and the door opened. Cindy popped her head inside and saw the back seats where empty and it was driven by a man she had never seen before. Having already gone through a great deal, she didn't question the many red flags running through her mind. Instead, she jumped and shut the door. The SUV drove off.

The windows were tinted darkly enough that she had no idea where they were going, but it took approximately thirty minutes to get there. When the vehicle finally stopped and the engine turned off, the door opened again. Cindy stepped out onto the property of a gorgeous, secluded house. Her gut feeling wasn't sending any warnings just yet. For now she still felt safe.

At the front door, a sharply dressed, older man was waiting for her.

"Greetings. My master is expecting you. Please follow me."

Cindy followed the man into the house. It was a gorgeous house that was clearly well maintained and cleaned often. At the end of the hallway was a large red door. The man opened it to reveal an elevator. He and Cindy got on and waited as it descended.

"Am I going to meet James?"

"Please hold all your questions until requested." the man said in a dry tone.

The elevator opened and the man led her down the dark hallway. There were glass windows, but all Cindy could see was darkness. At the end of the hall was another red door, which Cindy was ushered through. Inside, sitting on a couch in front of a fire while drinking a martini was James. The older man left her and the door closed behind her.

James greeted her with a smile and motioned for her to sit down. It was the easiest decision she had made all day.

"I can't believe I finally get to meet you." Cindy said blushing. "You have no idea how much I did to get here."

"Oh I know. That was all part of your training and conditioning."

"Excuse me."

"You really want my cock, don't you."

Her first impression wasn't great so far, but he wasn't wrong. Ever since the poker night, being fucked by James had consumed her mind. Whether or not it ended up being the most fantastic sex or the worst, she needed it to happen.

"I do."

"Good. Then I have a proposition for you." James said. It would have normally sounded like a shady request, yet somehow James made it seem like a completely reasonable thing to ask.

Cindy nodded.

"Let me show you something." James said and arose from his seat.

He led her back through the door and into the dark hallway.

"One of the many ventures my company has invested in is a cleaning business. Mr. Wallace didn't understand it, and for a while I thought it was a mistake. But then I saw your sister's company and the gears started turning." James said. "I mean hot girls coming and cleaning your own shit up while you watch. Brilliant. All it needed was a little face lift and an expansion of services."

James led Cindy to the first window and it lit up to show a bedroom with a cat theme. In the front of the display booth, Kat stood dressed head to toe like a sexy dominatrix cat. Cindy waved her hands, but there was no reaction from her sister's friend.

"We own Kat and her business. In fact, she just signed it over to me today."

Cindy couldn't believe Kat or her sister would ever do that. But then again, Cindy had done many unbelievable things just to get a chance to talk to James. Somehow, he had a way of luring women in and mesmerizing them.

"What about my sister? She would never go along with this."

"Unfortunately, I had to give up something quite valuable to me, but she is also mine now."

The second window lit up. Cindy walked over and saw the bedroom with a bunny theme. As with Kat, Cheryl stood in her modified playboy bunny costume. Along with the iconic uniform, Cheryl's face was similarly decorated like Kat's and she also wore gloves with holes so her nails could come out. The bunny ears were shorter so there was less droop and the only difference from the real playboy costume were the holes over her tits to show off her nipples. Instead of a bow tie, there was a collar with her name tag on it. She stood tall and proud with a happy smile. It was strange seeing the usually uptight and no-nonsense Cheryl so happy and carefree.

"You see I have a growing stable now and if you want my cock, you are going to have to join."

A third light came on and Cindy saw a dog themed room with an empty display.

"I want you to be my bitch, Cindy."

Cindy backed away. This was crazy. Her sister and Kat were now brainwashed puppets ready to do James's bidding. She wanted his cock, so much as to be sexually intimate with her parents to get to it, but this was something completely different. From the looks of it, she would be completely under James's control. There would be no escaping after that. She would be dressed as a dog and put on display until James saw fit. It was a hot fantasy, but one she did not want to remain in forever.

"How did you do that to them?"

"A bit of subliminal brainwashing."

"And you did the same thing to me?" Cindy asked.

"No. As an experiment, I want you to be voluntary. Look Cindy, you're drifting around job to job, man to man. This is stability. You'll be one of my working maids and when I so desire, I will use your body for our mutual pleasure. That's all you will exist for. Cleaning and pleasure. Doesn't that sound rewarding?"

"No. I mean it sounds awesome for like a weekend, but the rest of my life, absolutely not."

"Just look at your sister. See how happy she is. What if I told you she was experiencing endless pleasure in this state."

Cindy stared at Cheryl's face. She could see brief flashes of her 'O' face, no doubt experiencing orgasm after orgasm. But this wasn't for Cindy. This wasn't worth James's cock.

"The answer is no." Cindy said.

Fearing for her safety, Cindy ran towards the red door at the end of the hall. But it was locked. James didn't follow. She tried multiple doors until one finally opened into a large room with some sort of device in the middle. When the door locked behind her, Cindy examined the device and saw it was some sort of sex contraption. Two dildos were attached at one end to enter the pussy and ass and one dildo gag was attached at the other end to enter the mouth. It was the sort of device Cindy would love to try, but in her current circumstance, she knew it was a bad idea.

The sound startled her as three televisions came on and replayed her time with her parents and their friends as their collective fuck toy. Another video showed Kat and Cheryl being fucked senseless by James like docile sex dolls. All of the visuals were getting Cindy wet. Seeing herself at her lowest point and her sister being a completely obedient slave drover her hand to her pussy to help with some relief. As much as she fingered herself in all the right places, there was a lack of satisfaction. Having been fucked by her father and having shared the pleasures of oral with her mother, how could anything less taboo than that get her off? She ran to the door, and confirmed it was locked. James opened the eye hole slot.

"If you want your freedom, I have one condition." James said. "You must orgasm in this room and then I will let you go. Until then, enjoy."

The eye hole shut. There was no time to complain, James didn't seem like the type of guy to give in. She again fingered herself exactly how she liked it, but no matter how hard she tried, her body stayed on the edge of the coveted orgasm. The videos played on loop, egging her sexual libido on, yet not providing a solution. She tried grabbing a dildo off the machine but it was firmly attached. After multiple tries with her fingers, it became clear that there was only one way that an orgasm was going to happen. She hopped up on the machine voluntarily and examined it. There was no doubt in her mind that it was a trap. But she needed relief. She was damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

Cindy took a deep breath and settled into the machine. After lubing herself more thoroughly, she worked the dildos into her pussy and ass. It felt so good to have her holes filled that she almost came from the sensation. But somehow her body held the orgasm at bay. She leaned forward so that she was on all fours and grabbed the dildo gag. Strapping the rope around her head, she then placed the dildo in her mouth and tightened the rope so it was secure. Every hole was filled and she was ready to receive an amazing fuck. But nothing happened.

The machine was well built, and Cindy searched for the "on" button as her pussy juices pooled below her. The televisions went off and the single one in front of her turned on. It was a live view of James.

"I see you've found yourself in one of my favorite sex machines. The start button can only be controlled by me." James said holding his watch up. "Now, you may disconnect yourself and continue to try and orgasm on your own, or you can tell me to start the machine and have the best orgasm you will ever have. The choice is yours."

How did Cindy get herself in this predicament? She would have never climbed onto the machine if her body was reacting normally. Instead, her holes were terribly empty without something inside them and climbing down from the machine would only make her hornier and more unsatisfied. He had clearly done something to her which left her with limited options. What was the worst a machine could do? As long as her mind stayed intact, she could still walk free.

"Have you made your decision?"

Cindy nodded.

"And, do you want me to start the machine?"

Cindy nodded again.

"Good girl."

James tapped his watch and the television went black. The dildos started pumping in and out in alternating patterns so one hole was always filled. Her mouth gag dildo inflated until her mouth was stretched wide in a big 'O'. It too then moved back and forth in her mouth. Her hands found grips to hold onto as she endured the tag team of pleasure on her body.

Cindy screamed with pleasure as the dildos rocked her body at an incredible pace. Her mind went numb as the pleasure filled her like the fuck toy she was. It took four minutes, but the orgasm shook Cindy's legs and her body buckled. She screamed as much as she could through the dildo in her mouth, letting out all the pent-up sexual energy through every hole.

Despite the release, Cindy' body was still in heat and ready for more. Her hand moved slightly, grazing a button on the side. She tilted her head to get a look and the button said 'Pleasure Toy.' Her mind ran wild with ideas of what the button would do, but there was only one way to find out. She pushed the button and waited to be reunited with the blissful feeling of having her brains fucked out of her.

"Pleasure Toy Program activated."

Straps popped out of the machine and wrapped around her hands and legs. She tried to struggle free, but she was now locked in place. The televisions came back on, all showing a black and white spiral.

"Welcome to your new identity."

The realization hit her as the pictures of the beautiful, empty looking blondes revealed her fate. She struggled to get free, but the machine held her securely in place. A pair of headphones popped up automatically from the contraption and landed on her head to ensure the programming could not be ignored.

Now, not only was she looking at beautiful, big-titted bimbos, she could also hear what she would become. A docile slut. A complacent toy. An obedient maid. A beautiful object that would be used however her master wanted. A pet in his growing collection.

Every phrase and image were combined with binaural background noise that Cindy couldn't quite hear but was likely even worse affirmations. Her tits became more sensitive as her soaked pussy dripped down her legs. The foreign feeling of being completely filled, reversed into the feeling that it was now normal to have all her holes plugged with a phallic object. That's what she was meant for.

Her body started moving, gyrating her hips on the toys in her pussy and ass and sucking the dildo in her mouth. Practice made perfect. While her body moved, her eyes stared ahead at the barbie bimbos pleasuring men on the screen. She was envious of them and all the cock they got to suck and the men they got to worship. It was now her life goal to please men with her body by any means necessary. If that meant also enhancing her body with plastic and Botox, then that's what she was going to do. The girls in front of her were her vision board and the voices she heard were her new consciousness.

Cindy lost track of time as her mind and body were rewritten. Having her holes plugged felt like ecstasy coursing through her and building her towards another orgasm. The program repeated several times that once she climaxed, the changes would be permanent. A part of Cindy still fought back, but it was futile against the blissful feeling that was her bimbo enlightenment. If she completely gave in, she'd end up just like Kat and Cheryl. Standing around and being controlled by James. Why did she pursue him so badly or was that part of his mind control plot?

The desire to fight slowly faded as Cindy accepted that she was destined for a life of using her body to please anyone that her master commanded. There was no more worrying about bills, or career development because that was all covered now. She would be a maid molded however her master desired and her place would be in the room next to Kat and Cheryl.

The bubbly images of blonds were the last thing she saw as the words in her ears commanded her to release. But before Cindy could, the program abruptly stopped. The dildo in her mouth deflated and the toys in her ass and pussy were pulled out. At the height of her greatest orgasm ever, Cindy was left on the edge breathing heavily and sexually confused. The screen popped up with one question:

'Accept Permanent Changes?'

The only two options were 'Yes' or 'No'.

Cindy's mind was no longer corrupted with the thoughts of her reprogramming. She was free to think about the decision that would affect the rest of her life. The whole point of this was to fuck James and once she learned his agenda, it completely turned her off. But after seeing her sister and Kat standing around like dolls, she'd be lying if she didn't admit deep down that it was enticingly hot. She couldn't blame James for expertly pursuing a life filled with obedient pleasure toys. But she could never be one. Just a mindless drone who's only real asset was her body with all the personality removed. What would her parents think? That was a stupid question, because if it wasn't their daughter, they'd probably want one too.

A timer popped up on the screen prompting for a response in one minute. It was time to decide. Cindy's body ached for 'Yes', so it could finally experience the ultimate orgasm. But with no thoughts influencing her, the answer to becoming a mindless pleasure toy seemed obvious.

With the bands loose, Cindy wriggled her hand free and it dove to her drenched pussy. Her fingers went to work on her clit as she imagined a life as a mindless sex toy for James. Sucking and fucking him on command as he used her body anyway he pleased and then discarded her like a toy. It was a hot fantasy, a really hot fantasy. But it was just that. A fantasy. She recounted all her recent experiences that weren't fantasies. How would she have that as a drone?

Reliving the past in her mind, Cindy's fingered herself as the clock ticked down.

Fourteen

She could still taste her mother as she recalled the embarrassment of being held down and smothered by her mother's pussy.

Thirteen

Being a maid for a random table of people and letting them use her like a sex doll.

Twelve

Her daddy, grabbing her neck and fucking her like a desperate slut while she stared into his eyes.

Eleven

Locking lips with a stranger's pussy and being forced to let the smell of two snatches permeate around her while she was stuck between two girls.

Ten

The jealousy of watching every girl get fucked except her by one of the hottest and most mysterious men she had ever met.

Nine

Watching Cheryl obey like an obedient maid under her complete control.

Eight

Making Cheryl watch her little sister fuck her ex-boyfriend while Cheryl stood with their clothes hanging on her.