The Maid's Motto Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,272 Followers

Lucas led her to the bedroom and tossed her on the bed. She landed with a playful giggle. It was exactly like old times. He went for a kiss again, but she pulled back. She pointed to between her legs and smiled. Lucas undid his pants, pulled out his cock and made the same gesture to in between his legs. Her smile dropped and that look saved her the trouble of refusing. And just like that, in his lust-filled mindset, Lucas was reminded why some girls were easier to date than others. Kat had one way for sex and it was hers. To be fair, it had been great, but the focus had always been on making sure Kat got her release when she wanted.

"You know what, on the other hand, I think I prefer you like a sex doll."

Kat's mouth dropped open and her arms lifted wide like an inflatable doll. As much as Lucas wanted to relive the past, he also just wanted to get off the way he wanted. And part of that was face fucking Kat's beautiful mouth. Kat's immediate, docile obedience was a surreal experience. He grabbed her red hair on either side for leverage and the slid his cock in and out. This was his foreplay and her non-reaction to being face fucked only made him hornier. With her arms out and mouth wide open, she was exactly like an old school inanimate sex doll.

But Lucas wasn't going to waste the opportunity. He could do anything he wanted.

"Kat, I want you to act like a slut who will do anything to be fucked by me."

Kat's eyes looked up at Lucas. The suction of her lips indicated she was taking back control. Her hands wrapped around his shaft and she started giving him the most enthusiastic blow job he had ever received. For someone who had hated giving blow jobs, she was certainly a pro now. The eye contact never ended as the once blank stare was now full of cock lust as she happily sucked away.

Lucas couldn't believe how susceptible the redhead had become. When they had dated, Kat would be best described as wild in bed but with limitations. With the things she had allowed, she was quite frankly the best experience Lucas had ever had. But some stuff, she had refused to do and it was a complete road block to exploring each other's sexuality. It was one of the main reasons the relationship had fallen apart. And now here she was sucking cock like a porn star.

The methods behind the new company that Kat now apparently worked for were intriguing. If Kat could be triggered to become any persona, what would her original self say?

"Kat, I want you to become aware of your situation without any of the mental triggers." Lucas said.

**

The first thing that Kat noticed was the bulge in her mouth. The next thing was the tightness of whatever she was wearing causing her breasts to almost pop out on display. She pushed Lucas back and examined her cat themed outfit.

"What the hell am I wearing?" Kat said. She stood up and looked at Lucas with accusatory eyes. "What did you do to me?"

"Don't blame me. I just ordered your services from that new company that's buying you out."

Kat suddenly remembered everything. The countless times cleaning the new place, the new uniform, her attitude towards the mysterious owner and of course, all the good feelings that she had been rewarded with. Her current state was the end product. A blissfully unaware slut that did her master's bidding which was anything from cleaning a counter to servicing a cock. The only person she could blame was her owner and herself for letting her weak mind be corrupted.

"He made me a slave." Kat said.

"That's an understatement." Lucas added.

"I...I..."

She didn't know how to feel about the situation. Obeying a command was the best feeling she had ever had, but sometimes she had no control over the situation.

"What did you say to get me out of the trance?" Kat asked.

"I told you to be yourself without any mental triggers."

"But can I still be controlled?"

"Pick your nose." Lucas said.

Kat's finger shot straight to her nostril. It's like her arm and finger were no longer under her control. She tried to pull it out with her other hand, but it was stuck like there was super glue holding it in place.

"He's completely overridden my freewill."

"I have to say, seeing you react like this is pretty hot."

"Lucas! I can't control anything!"

"I know." Lucas said as he laughed. "Lick your hand like a cat."

Kat pulled her hand from her nose and started licking the back of it. In between licks she pleaded with Lucas to stop and let her talk. But her pleading soon turned to meowing as Lucas further exerted his control over her. Anything she said came out as a meow in whatever tone Kat intended.

"On all fours my little kitty Kat."

The command overpowered her and Kat sunk to the ground. The only difference between this and her usual self during cleaning was that instead of remembering some of the experience afterwards, she was experiencing all of it in real time. Dressed in a skimpy cat costume while acting like a cat for her ex was not something she had ever imagined doing, yet her body had now been programmed to obey and derive pleasure from obeying. 'Whatever makes the customer's life easy.' The stupid maid's motto was what guided her actions and had programmed her to be the perfect slave. Although she wanted to stop, the pleasure was a nice consolation prize.

Lucas led her around the room enjoying her state as a helpless pet. He had even used a laser pointer to distract her for a few moments before the sexual lust returned to his eyes. He instructed her to return to normal and to stand in front of the mirror. Finally, she was granted permission to speak freely again.

"What are you doing. Please just let me go. I already finished cleaning your house." Kat said.

Looking at her reflection, her outfit was worse than she thought to the point that she may as well have been wearing nothing. And knowing she had cleaned while wearing the outfit was a shock considering how impractical it was for walking let alone physical labor.

"I know, but I did order your services and according to you earlier, they aren't complete just yet."

"Then why are you keeping me like this?" Kat asked.

"Because I want to know you're experiencing this." Lucas said. "Look Kat, I liked you a lot, and to be honest you're probably the only girl to ever break my heart. So, when I say you deserves this, know that it's all personal."

Lucas walked up behind her and cupped her tits. There was nothing she could do but watch as her ex-boyfriend reclaimed her body. He gently pushed her over, making sure her vision was still looking at their reflections. After slipping down her hose and panties, Lucas entered her from behind and grabbed a handful of her luscious red hair for support. He gave her specific instructions to stay aware and how to change her facial expressions during sex. All Kat could do was sit back and enjoy the show.

As Lucas had his way with her body, she watched her own expressions uncontrollably change with each thrust. Her worried, concerned look turned from an open mouth to closed, then her lips slowly spread until a smile finally appeared. As Lucas got into a familiar rhythm that had used to drive her wild, her coy smile turned into checkered happiness as her pearly whites beamed back at her.

Lucas let go of her hair and grabbed a handful of her tits, pulling them from their small prison. With all her sensitive areas being stimulated, her smile slowly faded and her mouth opened wide. Soon her tongue fell out and, as her orgasm built, she started seeing double. Lucas shot his load inside her. Her pussy was wet and ready to explode simultaneously, but something was preventing it. In fact, she couldn't move at all. Lucas pulled out and left her bent over, cum dripping from her pussy with the aheago expression stuck on her face as she desperately wanted to climax.

"Oh, I'll definitely be using this service again." Lucas said.

With time left, Lucas left her frozen in the awkward position while she stared at herself the whole time wondering how they had made her so compliant. To add insult to injury, Lucas gave her one last facial and took multiple pictures while she was dripping on both ends. With the session almost over, Lucas knelt down in front of Kat.

"You may talk again." Lucas said.

Kat tried speaking, but with her tongue out and mouth wide open, the only sounds that escaped were gibberish through her cum coated lips. Lucas recorded another video of her trying to talk and then finally instructed her face to unfreeze.

"Why couldn't I orgasm?" Kat said, still feeling the pressure to release.

"Because you're the product, not the user." Lucas said. "And I just wanted to thank you for letting me experience that amazing body again. I'm finished now and I can't wait until the next one."

"Lucas wait..."

***

Lucas watched Kat's anxiety and concerns melt away into a customer service smile. She stood up like her clothing wasn't disheveled on her body or there weren't bodily fluids dripping from her holes.

"I hope you enjoyed your service." Kat said in an overly cheerful voice. "I look forward to serving you again."

And with that Kat left the house. He couldn't wait to experience the next appointment.

**

The bright light and fan blades were the first things she saw. But it was the buzzing of her phone that made Cindy jump out of bed. She picked her phone up and read the anticipated message from Rochelle.

'Be at the pound at 2:00 pm.'

That was it. If Cindy didn't know any better, she'd suspect that it was for another 'deal'. But after watching Rochelle lead by example and fill in as one of the girls, Cindy knew that she had more integrity than most of the older women in power that Cindy knew. Any other woman of authority would have assigned another girl double duty. But not Rochelle. Like the message she tried to instill, she was also dedicated to doing whatever made the customer's life easier. At odd times, Cindy had glanced over and saw Rochelle being fucked and used like everyone else. It was a necessary sacrifice to keep her boss, James, happy.

The only thing that bothered Cindy was why they were meeting at the Pound and not at some fancier location. Unfortunately, there was only one way to find out.

It took Cindy a few hours to get ready but after settling on one dress from the five she had considered for the day, she made sure her make-up was perfect before heading out. Arriving a few hours early wasn't just to be punctual, but so she could grab a drink from the bar down the street to calm her nerves. Not usually one to get nervous, meeting someone she had gone through such a humiliating experience for, inherently built into her mind that she should be nervous. And so her body acted in kind.

Within ten minutes of being at her destination, the right side of Cindy's car swerved slightly causing her to pull over.

"Shit."

She opened the door and got out. To her utter dismay, the front right tire had taken in a nail and it was losing air like a deflating balloon. Being tardy was not the first impression she wanted to have with James. The vehicle was a problem for later that day. She pulled out her phone and called Cheryl. Then Lucas. Then Kat. No answers. The three people she could rely on the most were not available. There were two other people she could try. Cindy sighed and dialed. How awkward could it be?

***

James knocked on the door. There was no answer. He knocked again. Still nothing.

"Open up Bentley, I know you're in there."

James pounded the door loudly and consistently until he heard the latch unlock. Bentley Carson opened the door.

"Little brother, what brings you to my neck of the woods."

Ignoring his brother, James rushed past him and into the mansion. It was a big enough place to confuse anyone who just wondered in. But James had been to it so many times that he knew where everything was kept, including Bentley's most valuable items.

In the entertainment room, there were plenty of female models waiting on Bentley with collars around their necks. James looked at each one but couldn't find her.

"Where is she?" James asked as Bentley entered the room.

"Where's who?"

"Stop playing games, Bentley. You know who I'm talking about."

"So. I bought her for a fair price. It's rare to find a real live sex doll in a sex store." Bentley said with a coy grin.

All James could do was laugh at his brother's insecurities. This wasn't about the girl; this was about meddling in James's business.

"This isn't about the girl." James said. "It's eating you inside, isn't it? My methods are low key and I may actually build a more successful company than you and be around to see it through."

Bentley Carson was the creator of Kollar Tech. However, what was once seen as an innovation, soon became a concern among the board of directors in his own company. The items were too controlling with not enough safeguards. After one too many females complained about his conduct while various devices were tested on them, Bentley was swiftly removed and barred from the Company. Ever since then, he had become a pain in James's side because he had nothing else to do.

"James, you can think whatever you want. I'm just a lonely man with an appetite for pussy."

"What do you want for her?"

"For who?"

James grabbed his brother and pinned him against the wall.

"Cheryl. What do you want for her?"

"Well I suppose everything has a price." Bentley said with the same coy smile.

**

In his usual quirky fashion, her father opted to bring the truck instead of the car. Cindy sat between her mother and father and tried to ignore that they both had the audacity of using religion to disguise their secret sex life. Her legs accidentally rubbed against theirs. She shivered and pushed them together tight to avoid contact. Charlene put her hand on her daughter's leg, who immediately swatted it away.

"Cindy!" her mother said.

"Sorry, I'm just a little frustrated."

"Give her a break Char, she's a little overwhelmed."

Overwhelmed by the fact that he fucked her to orgasm the night before.

"I'm fine, daddy."

The word daddy tasted bitter as it left her lips. It took on a whole new unwanted meaning to her that only became apparent as soon as she said it. There was silence. An awkward silence. Her parents didn't know the reason why, but the shift in everyone's body language indicated they knew there was one. Cindy leaned forward and turned on the radio.

'There's some whores in this house. I said certified freak, seven days a week. Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak.

Cindy turned the radio off. Her parents gave her a strange look.

"I'm team Minaj." Cindy said sheepishly. "By the way, how was that thing you canceled dinner for?"

Her father grinned as her mother laughed quietly to herself.

"It was an enlightening experience. I really do think you should go back to church."

"I think I'll pass."

Her parents smiled and laughed at their own inside joke not knowing their daughter was the inside joke. Cindy forever knew the real side of them. The side they tried to hide. Now all she saw when she looked at them were the two naked orgy members who came on her and in her. It was an imagine she would never forget.

Eric pulled up to the bar down the street from The Pound. Telling them to go there could have made them think of her and The Pound in one thought. Although it would be inconceivable that she would be working at one of their parties, her resemblance to the girl they fucked was hardly unbelievable. The less associations they could make between the two, the better.

Once the truck was stopped, Cindy hurriedly climbed over her mother and got out.

"What's the rush, Cindy?"

"Late for a meeting with a former associate."

"Good luck sweetie." Charlene said.

"Where's my kiss goodbye?" her father asked.

Cindy cringed internally. That action was gross now. Cindy blew him a kiss and turned around. So many things were tainted by that dinner. Would things ever return to normal? No. No they would not. It could not be unseen. Her only goal was to make sure her parents never found out. To ease her mind, Cindy opened the bar door. She needed a drink. A hard drink.

**

It wasn't ideal, but James had no choice if his perfect plan was going to be executed properly. He needed Cheryl and there was only one way that was going to happen. He knocked on the oak door and waited patiently for it to open.

"Well this is a surprise visit." Rochelle said as she opened the door.

"Hello Rochelle." James said. He hugged his most loyal employee. "I need to ask you a favor."

Rochelle's face sunk. James usually called or emailed his routine favors. A house visit meant something was up and there was no hiding that from her.

"This sounds more like an order not a favor." Rochelle said.

"Calling it a favor helps me sleep better at night."

Rochelle motioned him inside. James walked through the doorway into the beautiful home. Being his number two employee wasn't without its benefits. Her house was gifted to her and she had plenty of off time to spend her lucrative salary, but not enough of either to quit altogether. Like a trophy wife trapped in a marriage, if Rochelle wanted to keep living the good life, she needed to stay in the partnership.

"Can I get you anything?"

James shook his head and sat down. He had developed a curious habit of needing to sit down when delivering bad news. Rochelle took a seat across from him.

"Well let's have it." Rochelle said.

"Unfortunately, my brother has interfered with one of my projects."

"The maid project?"

James nodded. "And in order to rectify that interference, I need something from you."

"I'm going to need a drink." Rochelle said. She got up from her seat and went into the kitchen.

James pulled out his phone and called his workers waiting outside. "Ya, bring it in."

For all that Rochelle put up with at the Pound, it was telling that anything to do with James's brother was not going to be received well. Rochelle returned with her drink in time to see two workers rolling a large box into the living room and then leaving.

"What have you gotten me into, James?"

"My brother bought one of my maids in a mix-up at the sex shop and he won't give her up unless I replace her."

Rochelle chugged her drink.

"I think I need another drink."

Rochelle left again and the workers returned with an outfit in a garment bag and hung it on the box. Once again Rochelle returned, still distraught from the situation.

"And when is this supposed to happen? You know it's my vacation for the next two weeks, right? My sister is having her bachelorette party and then I'm meeting up with my friends."

"I'm sorry Rochelle, but unfortunately this is urgent."

Rochelle deflated. Part of her job that James had communicated very clearly was sacrifice. He had said he would try his best to be accommodating and create a flexible work life balance, but he had also highlighted the important fact that there would be times when the Company came first. This was one of those times.

After downing another drink, Rochelle walked over and zipped down the garment bag to reveal a black and white maid's uniform.

"So you're telling me that while my sister and cousins are celebrating, I'll be wearing this and either pleasuring your stupid brother or standing around in this box?"

James nodded sheepishly.

"This is bull shit." Rochelle said. "Can't you get someone else just this one time?"

"He specifically requested you."

"And what if I refuse?"

James put his hands up and motioned around. The house wasn't hers and the money would dry up. He hated making demands like this, but his employees knew what they were signing up for.

"Look, I didn't know about the vacation plans, but I'm really in a pickle here."

XBan
XBan
1,272 Followers