The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elyse stopped and he could see she was having trouble continuing the story. He had an idea how it ended between them and wished he hadn't asked.

"Elyse, I think I get it. You don't need to relive a painful moment. If it means anything at all, I have feelings for you and I'd never do anything to hurt you like that. Just the opposite. I hope I'm always there for you. Even if it's only as a friend."

"Thank you, Nick. It means a lot actually. It was very touching when you introduced me as one of you best friends. I hope I am always deserving of your friendship. Great sex is wonderful but friendship is extra special."

"Well we are lucky that we have both!"

"You know Nick, I started daydreaming of taking you not long after Jack. It's very possible I wouldn't have ever made a move for you if I still had Jack. For months, I was really hurt by him leaving but now, I don't feel one bit of regret. You are twice the stud he was and a great person too. I'm glad it worked out this way."

"Thanks Elyse. If it wasn't for you, I'd still be afraid of girls and have no idea how to overcome it."

"Well sweetie, it's time to go to the next level. You need to start finding girls on your own and learn how to get them to spread their legs for you."

"I promise I will work on that! You have me really going right now by the way. Maybe you could let me release some pressure before we get home?"

"Nope. I want you delirious!"

They chatted all through dinner and Nick found himself impressed that she could eat with one hand while teasing his swollen and aching prick with the other. By the time they left the restaurant, he no longer had any reservations about fucking her in his room while his room mates might be peeking through the window. The thought of it sounded more exciting by the minute.

Elyse drove her new sports car home and Nick decided he'd turn the tables on her for a change. He leaned over and slid his hand up her short skirt, fingering her wet pussy as she drove.

"Keep both hands on the wheel baby. Now it's your turn to suffer. It's a long drive back and I'm going to use that time to describe all the naughty things I intend to do to you!"

Elyse parked in front of his house, facing the correct direction this time. She knew it wasn't a good idea to leave her beautiful new car out on the street but Nick had her so heated up that she easily justified the risk, telling herself it would only be a couple hours.

Nick insisted on opening her door again and offering her his hand. By this point, he was as worked up as Elyse and ready to have fun. He passionately kissed her for a while, figuring that anyone still in the house would have heard the exotic car pull up and might now be looking through the window like before. He intended to give them something worth watching.

Once inside, they saw that John and Kara were still in the living room but Sean and Rick were now gone.

Kara offered a greeting as they came in. "Hey you two, did you have a good time out? You both have big smiles on your faces!"

"Fantastic time, thanks for asking," said Elyse, "What about you two? Do anything fun while we were out? Looks like you had the place to yourself."

"Yeah, Rick and Sean went out. Probably looking to pick up girls. We've just been hanging out here."

John cut her off, groped Kara's crotch and added, "We're saving the fun for later, aren't we?"

Elyse could see the irritation in Kara's face and understood what Nick was saying earlier about how John treated her.

Elyse turned to Nick and grabbed his groin in a similarly crude fashion.

"Sweetie, you've been promising me this all night. I've been good. Can I have it now? Please?"

"Okay, I did promise. Hop up here."

Elyse jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist. He held her up easily and hoped they had good a view of her privates as they looked up from the couch. Nick discarded the thought for more important matters and excused themselves from the room.

"I don't mean to be rude guys but my lady has needs that I must take care of."

He carried her off to his room, shut the door and pinned her against it with her still wrapped around him. Elyse showered him with kisses, a small reward for a good start to their long performance.

Talking slightly louder than normal, "Oh Nick! You have me so wet right now."

Smiling, he let her down and went to the window to draw the curtains open like they talked about. He dimmed the lights next so it was soft and comfotable yet bright enough for someone standing outside to see detail inside. Pulling up a chair, he had her hoist one foot up so he could kneel beneath her and service her properly.

As his caressed her moist folds, she cried out in passion and grabbed fistfuls of hair. He had planned to tease her and build her up slowly but he knew right away she was already near her peak.

"Oh yes baby! Lick my juice. Oh god, that feels good!"

Nick could tell that she was particularly excited tonight, perhaps at the idea of being watched. Elyse had always been very passionate but at this moment, it seemed like he could make her cum with practically no effort. Entranced by her heightened state, he latched onto her pearl and vigorously flicked at it with the tip of his tongue, determined to rip the orgasm out of her.

She screamed out loudly, "OOHH! OH GOD I'M CUMMING BABY!"

She squirted powerfully into his face and mouth, most of it dripping down onto his shirt. As she shouted out incoherently, he could feel her legs getting wobbly and there was no doubt this was a unusually powerful climax for her. Near the end, she was close to sobbing so he guided her to the foot of his bed.

Laying her down, he offered soothing words. "That was a good one, wasn't it. Just lay here a minute and try to recover while I fuck you."

Nick stripped off her clothes and got himself undressed before climbing on top of her. He explored her mouth with his tongue, letting her taste what he just tasted. Moving down, he ravaged her neck and shoulders before feasting on her nipples.

She ran her fingers through his hair and moaned loudly as he nibbled and sucked and pulled at each of them. Before long, he went further down kissing and licking her belly and torso.

"Fuck me baby. Please give it to me."

Needing no further encouragement, he stood at the foot of his bed, grabbed her ankles and slid her down to him. Nick loved fucking Elyse on her back, legs splayed wide, while he remained standing. He found it to be a powerful thrusting position but also easier to control his own urges. The best part though by far, he knew, was that it allowed him the perfect angle to rub her G spot with the tip of his rod.

Nick put his hands behind her knees and held her legs high and wide apart, lifting her hips up slightly as he guided his cock to her opening.

"Say please, baby. Nice and loud."

"Oh Nick! Please ram your cock into me! Please fuck me hard!"

He rammed it in violently, eliciting a loud cry from her. He took note of how sloppy wet she was inside. She never had trouble in that area but tonight, she was simply drenching wet and he loved it.

Holding for a moment, she squirmed her hips impatiently bringing a smile to his lips. Rather than fuck her hard like she wanted, he drew out slowly and searched for her G spot. Studying her reactions and concentrating on the textures he felt inside her, it didn't take long to hit the mark.

He pumped her gently with slow shallow thrusts, knowing she couldn't take much of such focused attention to this special zone. Within minutes, he could see she was at her edge again.

"Let me hear you moan baby or I'll pull out."

"NO!" she shouted, "Please don't pull out! Please don't pull out! I need you so bad!"

"Moan. I want everyone to hear you cum for me."

Her cries grew louder and louder until she screamed out in release, spraying fluid for the second time in less than ten minutes. Nick held her steady and increased his speed.

"Oh fuck, fuck! Too sensitive. Oh please! Too much baby! Too much!"

Nick ignored her pleas and fucked her harder and deeper, giving her a good hammering. He enjoyed watching her thrash beneath him, her face twisted in agony and her stomach muscles contracting strongly. After a few minutes, he stopped and moved her to the middle of the bed so they could take a break.

Elyse was shaking and seemed on the verge of tears. He slid next to her and held her tightly.

"Your okay baby. I'll give you a rest. Just relax."

"Oh my god Nick. That felt so fucking good! Go down on me. Please? Nice and gentle though. My pussy needs soothing."

He was only too happy to oblige. This time though, he wasn't trying to make her cum or even reignite her. He just licked her gently and enjoyed the taste of her juices as he cleaned all her folds. As much as he wanted to cum himself, he found it very satisfying to just lick her as she groaned with contentment.

"On you back sweetie. It's your turn. I'm going to ride you until you explode inside of me."

Nick quickly obliged but said, "Tonight is all about you baby. I'm not going to cum. I'm going to stay rock hard until you're exhausted."

Elyse mounted him and said, "We'll see."

She rode him fast and slow, long strokes and short ones, grinding her hips now and then for a change of friction.

"I think we trained you too well! Come on sweetie. I love hearing you cum. Don't cheat me out of that!"

"I'll let you have it but only if you go with me."

Elyse seemed happy with that compromise and slowly worked herself up again. Soon, they came together, making sure to make plenty of noise for John and Kara's benefit. Their lust sated, she collapsed on top of him.

"Oh my god. Is it just me or is sex between us getting better?"

"No, I feel it too. This past week with you has been unforgettable." Lowering his voice, he added, "Do you think they tried watching us through the window?"

"Not sure but I'm pretty sure I saw moment a few times out of the corner of my eye. At minimum, they certainly heard it all."

"I could tell how much being watched excited you, Elyse. It was wonderful seeing you light up like that. Were you serious about us going to a club sometime? I thought I'd be nervous about it but it was fucking amazing. I'd totally do that with you in front of others if you wanted."

Elyse sat up and Nick instinctively cupped her tits as she spoke.

"I was serious and I too could sense your excitement. To be honest, I was afraid you weren't ready for something so voyeuristic but you keep surprising me. I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to do that with."

"It's nearly midnite baby. Did you want to stay here with me? You won't get much sleep but I'll make up for that in other ways."

"I'd love to but I think it's healthy for you to have some alone time too. You've barely slept at your new place. Nick, there's something else I should say."

"This past week has been unbelievable. Last Sunday when you asked for my help, I agreed mostly because I felt compelled to undo the damage they were causing you. I wanted to mentor you through a rough time and help you develop into your own man. I figured that would take months and we'd both have a lot of fun in that time. Instead, you cleared your mind in a single week. I'm absolutely ecstatic that you did but I'm also sad that I didn't get more time with you."

"I'm not following. Neither of us are going anywhere so we have all the time we want."

"Nick, don't make it harder on me. I'm falling for you just as Jen started to and if I don't get some time away from you, things will get more complicated. I want you always as a friend and sometimes as a lover. I'm not wired for long term, committed relationships and I don't want to repeat with you any of the mistakes I made with Jack."

He rolled her off and asked, "Are you dumping me?"

She laughed and said, "Hell no! I hope we never stop fucking! Rachel was dumb to push you away like she did. I'm just trying to help us both find the right balance where we can keep our feelings in check and still have the time of our lives when we get together."

"Just promise me that even if we stop having sex that we can always be friends."

"We won't stop having sex but I promise anyway. I think we should limit our get togethers to three or four times a month at most. What do you think?"

Laughing now, he said, "I can probably hold out that long."

"Dummy, you don't have to! Haven't you heard anything I've been saying? Find some girls and make them your side squeezes. You have something they want. A hard dick. Go stick it in them. If nothing else, being with other ladies will give you a greater appreciation for a real woman like me!"

"I already appreciate you more than you know but I hear what you're saying. Don't worry about me. I'm ready to start exploring. I think I will start by trying to fuck that hot little redhead."

"Atta boy! Teach her to scream your name. And if you can't close the deal with her, the world is full of hot little redheads."

"Elyse, you are right about the need for balance. I am falling in love with you. Given what's happened with Rachel, maybe I'm just not ready to have that type of relationship."

"I think I love you too Nick. And if I don't get out of here right now, I'm going to regret it."

Nick hopped up and offered her his hand. He gave her a quick wet kiss and started getting dressed while she did the same. As they made their way back out to the living room, they found John and Kara still on the couch. John was asleep now and Nick thought Kara had a look of dissatisfaction on her face.

Nick saw Elyse to her car and gave her one last long kiss.

"Would it be too soon if we got together in a couple weeks? Maybe by then I'll have bedded a lady on my own and have a great story to share."

"I'd like that, Nick. Let's shoot for weekend after next then. And if you do succeed, I'll have a special reward for you."

He held her car door like a gentleman and waited until she drove off. As he went back inside, his mind started processing ways he could meet Victoria and what he might say to further that first conversation. He knew she was interested so it was just a matter of getting her number and later arranging something simple like meeting for coffee.

Back inside, he found Kara getting water in the kitchen. He felt sympathy for her knowing a guy like John would never treat her properly and he wondered if she'd ever have the courage to just dump him. Seeing an opportunity to talk to her openly with John still asleep, he pretended that he too was thirsty.

"Hey Kara, I'm really sorry if we made you uncomfortable."

Kara smiled and said, "Uncomfortable? Listening to you two maniacs was the only rewarding part of my night. Listen Nick, I'm glad I got to talk to you before I left. I thought a lot about what you said earlier and you're right. I do deserve better. I've known it for a while but I guess I just needed to hear it from someone. I'm done with John."

"Oh, shit! I didn't mean to cause all that. I was just hoping you'd say something to him. Tell him what you want and make him work a little harder for your attention."

"Don't feel bad. This has been coming for a while and it's a good thing, really. Besides, you heard him yourself. He and I aren't dating. We're just fuck buddies. Well, not anymore."

Continuing, she added, "Before John, I was renting an apartment with my best friend, Sonja. We used to go out all the time. Dancing, drinking, picking up guys. We had the time of our lives and I really miss that. Time you get back to my old self."

"So what happened? How did you wind up with John?"

"My parents convinced me to slow down, move home and save money. I guess hooking up with John seemed like a sensible part of that plan. Sonja tried telling me over the past year that I was slowly dying. I didn't want to believe that but seeing you and Elyse was a huge eye opener. That used to be Sonja and I. We'd bring home one or two guys from the bar or dance club and do them until they dropped. It was awesome."

Nick listened, a bit turned on by what he was hearing. He had trouble connecting plain, mousy, dispirited Kara as the type who could do these things.

"Wow Kara! I didn't expect to hear that you've had experiences like that. Don't take this the wrong way but I always assumed John was with you because he could control you easily or that you were with him because you lacked self confidence. I can see now you aren't the person I thought you were. I'm really glad I was wrong!"

"You don't know the half of it. If you weren't dating Elyse, I'd show you a side of me you never imagined."

His dick growing by the minute, he smiled and said, "Well, actually, Elyse and I aren't really dating. We're good friends who get together once in a while. So, what became of Sonja?"

"Oh, we are still best friends. We could afford a two bedroom apartment before but after I moved out, she was forced to downsize to a studio. I'm sure when I tell her about dumping John, she'll be thrilled to have me back. I know she misses our antics, not to mention a bigger place."

Having misread Kara so so badly, he was beginning to wonder how she defined 'antics.' He paused a second to take a harder look at her.

Kara was fairly ordinary in appearance, Nick thought, but not unattractive. About five foot six inches, 125 pounds with small breasts and a mildly attractive small, oval shaped face. She had straight, dark brown hair, brown eyes and a small mouth but she had wide hips which he liked. She had been wearing jeans all evening and he loved how her round ass looked in them. Finishing his assessment, he concluded that he'd fuck her given the chance.

Kara laughed and said, "Dude, that wasn't very subtle. You were totally checking me out just now, weren't you?"

Laughing and not bothered in the least at being caught, he said, "I'll answer that question if you answer mine first. Did you and John watch us through the window? We left the curtain open for your benefit."

"Yes. It was John's idea actually but when I saw you two going at it, I couldn't stop watching. Well, until John had me go down on him but hearing you two while I blew him made it special. You guys were scorching hot! I was so turned on I sucked him dry while he watched. The whole time, I pictured it was you I was blowing. I thought for sure he'd shout out when he nutted. That fucker never touched me afterwards though and left me all worked up."

Kara repeated Nick's obvious gesture, pausing to look him up and down as he had just done with her before finally saying, "So were you checking me out a moment ago?"

Nick chose to respond with a passionate kiss. He closed the distance, grabbed her head gently with both hands and kissed her deeply. They kissed for nearly a minute, exploring each others mouths and feeling the texture of each other's tongues. As he pulled away, he chewed her lower lip and teasingly sucked her tongue.

He was about to speak when Kara kissed him back, more aggressive than his kiss, pushing him back into the stove. While Nick had been gentle and sensual, Kara made it clear she was hungry. Her hands explored his body and one of them came to rest on his hardened rod, feeling the length and pinching the head.

Nick was equally turned on and used the moment to feel her up as well, grabbing her firm ass with one and cupping a breast with the other. He noticed she had no bra so he slid his hand under her shirt and rolled her nipple roughly. He pulled her waist to his and ground his pelvis into her. Kara made soft whimpering noises in response before finally breaking her kiss.

"Oh damn, Nick! I am so horny right now." Squeezing his hard on through his pants she said, "I was worried Elyse might have worn you out."

"Not a chance but even if she had, I'd still go down on you. I wouldn't send you to sleep hurting like this."