The Making of a Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes! Please do that first! I haven't been licked in a year. He had hangups about that."

He whispered softly in her ear, "I don't. In fact I love it and I'm really good at it. I'm going to blow you're mind but only if you can keep your voice down. Don't wanna wake up Casanova over there."

"He's plastered, Nick. Let's leave him there and go to your bed. I need you so bad right now!"

"Check on him and if you're sure he's completely out, meet me in my room."

Nick quickly returned to his room, closed the curtains this time and slid the bed away from the wall to prevent the headboard banging noises he made earlier while fucking Elyse.

Kara came in as he finished, closed and locked the door before pouncing on him, peppering him with kisses. Nick stripped off her t-shirt and had her lay on the bed. He spent the next several minutes chewing on her nipples while she thrashed in ecstasy. Seeing how much she enjoyed it, he tugged on them with his front teeth to see if she could take it.

"You promised to go down on me! I need to feel your hot tongue on my neglected pussy."

He unfastened her jeans and slid them down next, pleased to see she wasn't wearing underwear. She was already barefoot and kicked her jeans off easily.

"Come to the edge and put your feet against the dresser, nice and wide for me."

Seeing her so delirious, he kept up the teasing by standing between her legs, delicately exploring her honey hole with his fingers. Maintaining eye contact to read her face as he worked, he slid two fingers along her outer lips, one side and then the other, pausing periodically to insert them partway into her slit before returning back to her folds.

At one point, he licked his fingers clean, savoring her flavor while she watched.

"You're killing me, Nick! Get down there and lick me!"

"Shush, baby. I'm in charge right now."

To illustrate his point, he caressed the outside of her anus next. She shuddered and her mouth fell open as she gasped, her face screwed up in concentration.

"Oh god! Fuck, that feels incredible! I'm not going to be able to stay quiet if you're gonna do stuff like that to me."

"Who's in charge? I want to hear you say it."

"You're in charge! Please stop torturing me!"

Laughing, he removed his hand and undressed while she watched.

Seeing his bare chest up close, she said, "Fuck, you have a nice body, Nick!"

Kneeling at her alter, he wrapped his hands around her thighs to keep her steady as he prepared to give her a huge surprise. He gently licked her anus, circling it first before finally inserting the tip inside.

Jumping initially at the intense sensation, she gradually eased and melted into the special attention.

"Oh my god, That is unbelievable! Holy fuck, nobody's ever done anything like that to me!"

Moving up, he played with the opening of her box, fucking it lightly with the tip of his tongue. Looking up at her, he noticed she had grabbed a pillow to prop her head up so she could watch. Next, he focused on her inner lips, sucking and chewing them back and forth, up and down.

"Oh yes baby! I have been dreaming of this for so long. Please don't stop anytime soon."

He added fingers to his work soon after, tugging on one fold while licking the other. To keep her off guard, he periodically stroked her pucker. She nearly screamed out the first time and Nick had to remind himself to not overdo it with her. He carefully made his way to her clitorus, measuring her sensitivity.

"Oh yeah! God how I've missed this. Look up at me."

Looking up, she took a picture with her phone. He almost laughed, wondering how she managed to hold onto her phone when he de-pants her. He knew he should have been bothered by this but deep down inside, he was proud of himself and really didn't care who might someday see him in such a hot display.

"Put you fingers inside. Please?"

Sucking gently on her magic button, he did as she asked, inserting two fingers inside. As he curled them up to stimulate her G spot, she climaxed almost immediately.

"Oh fuck! Yes! Don't stop. Just keep doing that! Oh, oh, yes!"

As she recovered, he stood between her legs, anxious to mount his prize. Controlling his urge to dive in, he painted her vulva with the head of his cock, smearing their fluids everywhere in his attempt to further drive her wild.

"Nick, please baby. Get inside me."

Unable to hold back any longer, he plunged in and pumped her savagely.

"Oh yeah! I love it. Pound me good baby!"

Nick grabbed her legs and held them high and wide and he drilled her. He closed his eyes as he thrust in and out, savoring the thought that he was now fucking a second woman in the same night. His thoughts were interrupted by repeated clicking sounds of her camera phone. As before, he wasn't going to let it bother him. In fact, he hoped the whole world would see these pictures!

He could feel the sensations building and he was torn between holding back to extend her pleasure and letting her feel his eruption deep inside. Suddenly the decision was taken from him as Kara stopped him and motioned for him to come up on the bed, lie down and put his hands behind his head.

Following her lead, he marveled as she expertly squatted over him and mounted his cock. Aside from her hands on his chest to maintain stability, the only contact between them was his cock in her sex. With acrobatic skill, she bounced herself on his rod and it wasn't long before he found it difficult to hold back.

"Holy shit Kara. This is sensational. I've never felt anything quite like this."

With a pleading look, she responded, "I know it feels amazing for you but please don't cum baby. You are so fucking hard right now and I'm getting close. Please stay hard for me. I really need this."

"I'll stay hard as long as you need me to."

Over the next ten minutes, the speed of her bounces picked up and Nick had to concentrate on holding back for her.

Suddenly, she shouted out, "OOOHHH! Oh fuck! Fuck, you're like steel inside me. Oh yeah! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so good!"

Nick could feel her cunt spasm and twitch as she came. For a moment, he thought of it as alive. As if it were trying to milk him and drink deep his seed. He found the sensations incredibly erotic.

When she finally stopped, she readjusted her legs to a straddling position and keeping him still deep inside, laid across his chest.

"Feeling better yet?" He asked.

"Oh my god, yes! Thank you for holding back. I love cumming like that but it's rare to find a guy who can last for more than a couple minutes."

"I'd hold it for hours if you needed me to. It was a real pleasure to see you get off in such an unusual position."

"Sonja and I love that leapfrog position but again, few guys can hold out. Both of us can cum over and over that way. We actually picked up a strap on so we could do each other in that position if guys we brought home failed to meet our needs."

Nick's heart raced as he considered having his first real threesome.

Unable to resist, he offered, "Well, I'm happy to lay there, hard as a rock and let the two of you take turns riding me until you're both fully satisfied."

"Don't think I haven't already considered that baby. You may regret the offer before we're finished with you. The two of us are sexual tyrannosauruses. I'm impressed with your self control but we would wear you down in the end."

"I'd welcome such a challenge!"

Don't even think I'm through with you yet. I want you to take me from behind. Hard."

Rolling her off him, she assumed the position quickly, with her chest flat on the sheets and her ass sticking up high. Nick slid in easily and with her at this angle, her pussy was like velvet.

"Oh my god, you feel wonderful!"

"Pound my hole good baby. I want to feel you hit bottom with every stroke. Tell me when you get close. I've been fantasizing about swallowing your load since the day I met you. Promise you'll let me taste you when you get close."

Nick rammed her as hard and fast, biting back the urge to grunt and moan loudly.

"Are you ready for a special treat? Let's see how you handle this."

Kara tightened her kagel muscles and held them as Nick gasped in response.

"Jesus! You're like a vice. You're going to make me lose it in seconds like that."

"Someday, you can burst inside me while I clamp down but right now, I want to feel your spray in my mouth."

"Oh Kara! I'm so close. Please finish me off!"

She spun around as he got on his back. She took him into her mouth just moments before he erupted.

"Oh fuck! Yes! That's it. Oh yeah, your mouth feels magnificent."

Kara sucked and slurped as he blew his load. He pictured thick ropes splashing the back of her throat and he fully expected some of it to dribble out of her small mouth though it never did. She made loud swallowing noises and the sound of that alone was like music to him.

He finished soon after but she had other plans. She licked and sucked even harder, her cheeks drawn in from the vacuum and sucking noises escaping from her lips. Nick felt like his nuts were being drained from the intensity of her suction.

When he thought he couldn't take it anymore, she changed tactics and drew him in deeper. He was astonished as he watched her sink all the way down, her head tilted partially. He could feel the initial resistance of his knob as it hit the back of her throat but then the friction eased and he went deeper still. 'So this is what it's like to deep throat a woman,' he thought. She bobbed up and down a few times as he enjoyed the new sensation.

She lifted off him and he sank into the bed, completely drained.

"That was amazing, Kara! That would have made for a great picture."

Handing him her unlocked phone, she went back down on his rod. He took several pictures of her as she worked but he thought the best ones were of him down her throat.

When she finished the second time, they sat in bed and reviewed all their photos, talking about the great time they had.

"So Kara, can you forward those to me? They're pretty hot!"

"Of course! I don't mind you showing them either but please don't put them on social media. I only show them to my sister and close friends."

"Hey, speaking of which. My sister is the manager and bartender of a dance club Sonja and I used to frequent. You should come dance with us. You can be our designated driver. Lots of women there looking for hot guys like you. Probably get a few numbers and if Sonja and I fail to hook up with guys, you score again."

"That sounds awesome but I'm a horrible dancer. I'm willing to give it a shot though."

"Sonja and I will dance with you. You'll be fine. Besides, dance clubs are for hooking up as much as for dancing."

"Okay, I'm in!"

They chatted a while before finally falling asleep. Kara slept with Nick until he got up early to go running. They kissed and said thier goodbyes, promising each other they'd hook up regularly and under better circumstances.

Part six - A new dawn

As Nick processed his thoughts during his run, he decided that life was pretty good right now. He'd continue seeing Elyse and Kara. He'd make one final attempt at friendship with Jen. He'd let Rachel move on and not dwell over it. He'd attempt to develop a relationship with Victoria if he could. And, he decided, he'd try to buy a crappy, fixer upper house so that he'd have his own place to enjoy the good times he planned on having.

Later that morning, he texted Jen to let her know that he planned on coming by to drop off her humbler.

After a minute of careful consideration, he added, "Jen, I'd still like to salvage a friendship out of this if you're open to that. I promise I won't ever push for anything more. Can we at least meet for coffee sometime and give it a try?"

Nick was happily surprised when Jen responded a few minutes later.

"Nick, I like the idea of friendship and coffee sounds like a great start. Could you please give me some time to get my thoughts together? I'll call you in a few weeks when I'm suitable company, if that's okay."

He texted back, "Absolutely. Take all the time you need and I'll be here when you're ready. Take care, Jen. Looking forward to coffee someday!"

Nick was on cloud nine once Jen agreed to meet him someday for coffee. He knew he could work with that now that she met him halfway. In time, maybe they'd become lovers but even if that didn't happen, she was an interesting person like Elyse and he looked forward to getting to know her better. All he had to do now was be patient and she'd call when she was ready.

The following weekend, Nick found himself without plans and itching for female company. He stayed in touch with Kara but he didn't want to come across as too needy. A couple times, he went into the sex shop where Victoria worked, hoping to finally get to talk but saw no sign of her.

On Sunday morning, while out picking up a few groceries, he detoured past Rachel's place. He considered reaching out to her but knew better. He wasn't sure why he was even making the detour other than to perhaps glance her walking around outside.

As he drove by, he noticed a strange car in the parking space normally assigned to Rachel's condo. Seeing the car reminded him that it wasn't actually Rachel's condo but rather her grandmothers. She had been staying there taking care of the place while her grandma was in a convalescent hospital the past few months. Rachel had become very comfortable there and Nick sometimes forgot the situation was temporary.

As he started driving off, he noticed Rachel's neighbor, Susan, out walking her small dog. Nick was feeling curious about how Rachel was doing so he decided to try striking up a conversation hoping she might provide some answers. He stopped across the street, rolled down his window and waited a moment for her to get into range.

"Hi Susan. Remember me? Nick from a few weeks back. How are you?"

He could see she recognized him as she changed course and crossed the street to meet him.

Smiling, she said, "Hi Nick. Yes, of course I remember you! It's not often I get to see sexy young guys naked you know! How have you been? You know I'm glad Vivian is well and back home but a little sad that Rachel is back with her mom. Listening to the sounds of you two lovers was quite enjoyable. I'll miss that."

On hearing this, Nick's rod swelled and he recalled that not long ago, he fantasized of getting a blow job from this woman. With everything that had changed between he and Rachel, he didn't feel it would be wrong to get one now. The more he thought about it, he figured he was owed this after everything Rachel put him through.

"I don't know if Rachel told you but we are taking a break from one another."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Nick. You two were good together. How are you holding up?"

"Okay, I guess. Just been lonely."

Dropping the sympathetic tone, Susan coyly said, "Well you're a good looking guy. I'm sure there's a nice girl out there willing to help you with that problem."

Nick was thrilled that she'd taken his hint and was now flirting along.

"I sure hope so. I feel like I'm gonna burst if I don't find someone soon. You know Susan, it occurs to me that Rachel said you were in need of a handyman. I'd be happy to come by some time and offer my services."

Susan blushed deeply at his offer and Nick knew then that Rachel must have had conversations with her about the services Nick could really provide. Nick was praying she'd accept. If Susan agreed to his 'handyman' offer, he'd only need to bring one tool for that job.

"Um yeah, that would be fantastic Nick. I'd be very grateful. Let me give you my number so we can stay in touch."

Nick entered her number into his phone and sent her a test text so she'd have his number as well.

"Susan, do you think we could keep this between just us? I wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong idea."

Still red in the face, "Oh, I completely agree. I value discretion very much in a handyman."

"I need to go do a few things but I'm free today if you know how you want to use me."

"Ideas are springing to mind already. I'll text you shortly once I'm ready for you."

They said goodbye and Nick remained parked for a minute so he could stare at her apple shaped ass as she walked away. Nick chuckled as she only made it a short distance before turning around to look at him again. They both smiled, each understanding what was coming soon.

Susan walked away praising her good fortune. It had been a few weeks since she'd been with a man and Nick certainly insinuated that he wanted to come over for sex. Rachel had once promised her access to Nick but when she moved back to her mom's place, Susan assumed she'd probably never see him again. The chance encounter with Nick couldn't have gone better, she thought. He seemed eager and she had no intentions of being 'hard to get' when he came over.

In less than an hour, Susan texted him that he could come over anytime he was ready.

Nick returned a short time later. He made sure to hide his truck well in the parking lot of the apartments down the street just in case Rachel came by to visit her grandmother. He knew he was a free man and didn't have to resort to such measures but he saw no reason to be reckless. Plus, he held out hope that someday, he and Rachel might get back together and that was less likely if he pissed her off.

Texting Susan as he was nearly there, he found her eagerly waiting at her door. Susan was wearing a tank top which nicely revealed her small but firm breasts. Unlike before, she was now wearing cute shorts which showed off her long, tan legs and it hit him that he had never seen her bare legs before. They were smooth and sexy and he pictured sliding his cock up them in search of her hole.

Most of all, Nick noticed Susan had her long blonde hair back into a pony. He recalled Rachel always tying her long hair this way right before giving him head and he thought it was an excellent sign of her eagerness to go down on him.

When Nick got himself dressed shortly before, he made it a point to be ready for her as well. He deliberately wore loose fitting exercise shorts with an elastic waistband and no underwear. He wanted Susan to be transfixed by his unbound erection which he could then immediately set loose. He decided on sandals as well so he could just kick them off when the time was right.

As he greeted her and went inside, he could see her eyeing his hard on.

Susan knew she was probably being too obvious by meeting him at the door but she decided she didn't care. Rachel had told her before of Nick's tendency to be submissive and timid and while he didn't seem that way to her today, she wanted him to know she was willing to play if he was. As he walked up, she couldn't help but notice his hard on pointed at her. She was half tempted to feel him up as they greeted one another.

Nick wasn't sure how the next moments were supposed to unfold but Susan made it easy by asking if he wanted some ice tea so they could sit and chat. Although he wasn't thirsty, he took the social cue and gladly accepted. Nick made it a point to sit in the recliner opposite her so she would be forced to constantly see his arousal.

"So Nick, I hope you don't mind me asking but what happened between you and Rachel."

"I don't mind at all. A few weeks ago, she told me she wanted a break so she could explore the bdsm lifestyle more fully. It was a shock of course but I accepted her decision and I hope someday we can give it another shot. In the meantime, life goes on."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that but you're young and might as well use this time to go have some fun. I wish I had done more of that when I was you're age. I married way too young."

"I don't mean to pry Susan but what's your story? You're a very attractive lady and there's probably lots of guys would would want to be with you."