The Mall Santa

Story Info
Out shopping in the mall and who should I see.
1.3k words
4.24
6.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mall Santa.

I was out Christmas shopping, kind of looking more than buying, the mall was very busy, so many people buying so many things. In center court they had a mall Santa, the guy looked amazing, he looked so real that I made my way over to check him out.

The line to see him was so long so many screaming kids, I walked the outside of the line to get a better view of the man. They had him looking so real, as I was about to leave the area when he yelled out and waved at me calling me by name.

Of course, everyone looked my way, did I know this man? Seems I did but with the suit and the mask I really did not recognize him. He had one of his Elves come and bring me a note to meet him in a half hour at Santa's workshop they had for him to rest between sets.

Now I was intrigued, who was this guy? Did I know him as a friend or was it a guy I had hooked up with? I guess I would find out in a half hour or so. I walked the mall and watched the time; it had been twenty-five minutes, so I made my way back towards the center court.

They announced that Santa was going to take a break, but he would be back in a half hour, I made my way to Santa's workshop. Security was at the door and would not let me in, I showed him the note from Santa and the guy asked Santa if I was allowed in.

I walked in and they had a nice place for him to get ready, he had taken some of the suit off, the jacket and the pants, it appeared they were very warm to wear inside a heated building. He was removing the belly when he turned towards me.

I still had no idea who this man was, he did not look familiar whatsoever, he looked at me and smiled, he removed the wig then the rubber face mask. I would have never guessed it was Kyle, a guy I played with so many times.

Kyle was a very kinky guy he liked to be tied and restrained to my bed so I could use his hot body and huge cock. I would edge the man for hours till he begged me to let him cum, I even rode that big cock many times. He and I played often, if Kyle had his way he would move in and stay naked and ready for me.

I could not believe this was Kyle in the Santa suit, had I seen the bulge in his Santa pants then I may have known who it was.

"Hey Billy, great to see you."

"Yeah, you too Kyle, how are things? So, your Santa, I would have never guessed."

"Yeah, I really needed the work, so tight for money, on the verge of being homeless at this point."

"Kyle come to my place you can stay till you get back on your feet, you make an amazing Santa by the way."

"Thanks Billy, I will take you up on the offer to stay, I am sleeping in my car at this point now."

"Kyle, you know I would let you stay at my place, you come over after work today, I will make us a nice dinner."

I walked up to him and pressed my lips to his, he and I made out till his cock was rock hard and ready for action. I got on my knees and took the man's cock in my mouth and swallowed it whole, Kyle leaned back and let me drain him of his precious fluids.

I sucked that big cock dry, cleaning the man up so he would not have cum on him anywhere. Security knocked on the door it was time for him to get ready. I helped him get ready then made my escape, I watched Kyle he was a great Santa, with the Ho Ho Ho, the kids loved him.

I would stop and buy a roast for dinner I knew what Kyle loved the most and that was pot roast with veggies and potatoes. I would also make his favorite desert, triple chocolate cake with chocolate icing, I walked out of the mall smiling singing Santa Claus is Cumming to town.

I got all I needed for dinner then went home and got it already for the oven, I would whip up the cake and get it made before the man came home. Kyle got home at five thirty, the man looked exhausted, worn out.

I greeted him at the door with a kiss and asked if he wanted a beer, he said yes to the beer and pulled me in for a real kiss. He and I made out in the entrance of my home, I took his hand and led him to the sofa.

I got the man a beer and sat beside him, he laid back he was tired, he and I talked as he drank his beer. He would shower while I put dinner on the table, he came out a new man, in the tight grey sweats I gave him to wear and a tee shirt.

He and I ate and talked, he seemed on the edge of tears as he spoke of his situation, I told him he could stay as long as he needed. I got up and went and kissed him, he was full and ready for bed, I took his hand and led him to my spare bedroom.

"Billy, can I sleep with you please? I don't want to sleep alone."

I brought him in my room and undressed the man, I got him under the covers and kissed him good night. I shut off the lights and closed the door, he was out in seconds, I went in and cleaned up the kitchen then sat and watched tv.

I went to bed around eleven, he was out, sound asleep, his breathing so soft, I got in bed, and he snuggled in close to me, he half layed on my body his head on my chest. He and I dozed off, I woke to him kissing my chest, sucking my nipples.

His massive cock grinding against my thigh, his hand stroking my engorged penis, I opened my eyes to his beautiful face. He leaned in and kissed me, he held the kiss for some time, he pulled back and just stared at me his eyes on my own.

He got on top of me and his cock pressed against my own, he held my hands in his own, he spread my legs, I knew what the man wanted. I pulled back my legs and grabbed the lube off of the nightstand, he leaned in and kissed me again.

He slicked up his cock and slid it in, fuck it hurt so much and felt so good at the same time, I was on the verge of screaming in both pleasure and pain. Kyle started slow, but he knew how I liked it and slow and careful was not it.

With my legs on his shoulders and his cock deep inside of me, the man gave it to me, he took my legs and spread them wide, then put them together and hammered my hole with his huge pole. He spread my legs and pressed his lips to mine.

The look in his eyes said it all, he was ready to fill me up, his cock rammed my tender hole, but still I wanted this to never end. He leaned in and kissed me just as he shot his load inside of my ass, his body jerked as his body went thru the orgasm.

He pulled out and collapsed beside me, his cock wet with cum and lube, I got up and drained and cleaned up. I got a damp towel to clean the man up, he was laid out worn out and ready for more sleep, I wiped off his cock and balls.