All Comments on 'The Man at the Mall'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great, 5 Stars. Can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess I got short changed at the mall, only one guy bj for me! I had been working at the mall and this guy I knew guy ~40, offered me a lift home. He drove a Chevy with two seats in the front, we talked and then he suggested trying to suck his cock, "Hmm, Maybe", as I scanned the parking lot,"OK." He folded back the arm rest, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. My eyes widened and fixated on it, I shifted over, took hold of it then leaned in and put my mouth over it and started taking and sucking more and more of him in. It was fun. Soon he said he was getting ready to cum, I felt the spasms and had a mouthful of cum. :) First of many blowjobs I gave him.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

You really fill up the hole in my real life.

hungbottomhungbottomover 1 year ago

Wonderful being a cock slut isn't it?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I'm an enthusiastic cocksucker, just like you. Sucking cock, especially in public, is such a turn on.

I can't wait to read more of your stories.

pantylvr2pantylvr22 months ago

I need to find this mall, could be 2 cocksuckers then

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES