The Man in Suite Twelve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She feels empty as he pulls out just when she wants him in her. He kneels and tugs off the condom. He gives her no time to react.

'On you?'

She nods.

Spurts of warm semen coat her tummy and breasts, slick her belly as she feels his body jerk with every gush of his release. His mouth clamps on her lips and she feels him groan. She slicks a questing finger with his seed and touches her lips with it, meeting his soft smile.

'You've turned me into someone else...stranger!'

He lies down beside her and slowly she remembers where she is; in Suite Twelve. There is, now, a strained silence in the room and she wonders if the night is to end so abruptly, just as it had begun. She won't feel used; she pursued their tryst as much as he wanted to know of her.

She did not see him at breakfast, nor in the conference room later that morning. Inquiries at reception informed her that the guest in Suite Twelve had checked out. She would never see him again, nor will she hear anything of it. She still did not know his name, and reception was under instructions not to reveal that to anyone for reason of data confidentiality. She knew better than to press the point.

He was gone and out of her life. And would she forget him?

No, that would be a step too far.

12