The Man in the Attic

Story Info
Strange things have been happening in Jade's apartment.
1.4k words
4.24
10k
18
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people tend to laugh at the idea of a person worrying that someone was watching them at night. Chalk it up to a childish fear, especially when the person expressing it has started living in a new place alone. However, Jade knew this wasn't something as simple as paranoia.

She noticed strange happenings around the house only a few months after moving into her new place. It was the first time she had lived by herself since graduating from university. At first, she thought it was just her being forgetful. Moving the remote from the usual spot to a different one, or forgetting to turn off the lights, how much shampoo she used, etc. Even the food going missing from the fridge was something she could just write off. But things changed when stuff began to happen at night.

Of course, making a solid claim on what she suspected was hard. Jade suffered from sleep paralysis and took medication to help her sleep. But it was difficult to ignore the strange markings on her skin and the suspicious fluid in her underwear.

So she bought cameras and placed them around the house to see if she could capture anything. They had to be in locations where she was sure they wouldn't be noticed. At first, Jade figured it would take some time before anything turned up on the footage, but only a day passed before everything became clear.

When she sat down to watch the recordings, she watched as what appeared to be a homeless man appeared out of her pantry. He wandered through the kitchen, where he made himself a sandwich, and took one of her cokes. He even went through the trouble of washing the cutlery and plate when he was done. Then, he made his way to the bathroom, and while she didn't have a camera in there, the hallway camera picked up the sound of him taking a shower.

Jade watched the footage in disbelief. There was a way into the attic from the pantry, which would be the only way the man could have come out of there without her noticing. This knowledge made her uneasy but shed some light on the series of creaking she initially took as the house settling.

When the man left the bathroom, he wore his clothes from before, but his hair was wet. He then turned and went to her room. Jade's heart skipped a beat as she switched to the bedroom camera. There she was, sound asleep, having taken her medication for the night. The trouble with this medication was that she slept like a rock when she did sleep.

The man came into the room and stood over her for a moment. Then, he sat on the edge of the bed and continued to watch her sleep. Eventually, he reached over and stroked her hair. The action seemed soft and gentle, as though he was a grandfather checking in on his grandchild.

Jade watched herself shift onto her back. The man's hand stopped momentarily, resting on the side of her face. His thumb brushed along her bottom lip before his hand continued down her throat and across her chest. He groped her breast, teasing her nipple through the material of her nightshirt. Even in her sleep, Jade reacted to the man touching her, arching her back, and whimpering.

"I know, baby girl," the man whispered. "You like that a lot." His finger swirled around her nipple, making her unconscious form twitch. He then moved his hand to her stomach, pushing the blanket down. He took the hem of her nightshirt and pulled it over her breasts.

"So lovely. You want Papa to play with you tonight?" His gentle voice caressed her in a way that made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. It was unsettling and yet strangely comforting at the same time.

The man leaned down and brushed his lips against her cheek. His face disappeared into her neck, and she assumed his hand was still fondling her breast. The other hand she could see clearly was rubbing between his legs. His hips rocked into his hand, and she could hear him groaning softly. She heard him whispering something but couldn't understand what he was saying. He began to move down her body, stopping at her breasts. Jade watched as he gently sucked and licked them.

She felt her nipples hardening as she observed the sensual assault. Part of her brain told her to throw the tablet across the room, run out of the house, and call the cops. A stranger in her house had been doing... this to her for lord knows how long. But the beating in her heart was not from fear but excitement.

When he finished with her breasts, the man kissed down her body. He pushed the blanket aside and slid his hands down her legs. He massaged her thighs as he kissed her belly before hooking his fingers in the elastic of her pajama pants and slowly sliding them down her legs. Her underwear went with them, but once he had her bare, he fished the panties from the discarded pants and held them to his face.

The blatant satisfaction he got from sniffing her underwear made her blush. He then stood and unzipped his pants, letting them and his briefs drop to the floor. His cock stood rigidly erect, and Jade could just make out the silvery pubes in the dim light of her bedroom.

Taking his seat back on the bed, the man adjusted one of her legs and started licking her inner thigh. His left hand held her panties and wrapped them around his cock as he began to masturbate.

"You want Papa to go slow, baby? I know you like it when he takes his time with you. When he slides his fingers nice and slow." Jade heard herself gasp as the man's right arm extended forward between her legs. She could only assume he had started fingering her. His eyes were fixed on her body as she squirmed under his touch. He licked his lips, cooing sweet compliments to her as she whined. All the while keeping pace on his cock.

Her body grew hot as she watched his man lean down to eat her out. He had her thigh draped across his leg, mere inches from his cock, and she could just barely catch glimpses of what he was doing to her. The expression on her sleeping face was pure bliss like this was the best thing to ever happen to her.

All feelings of fear and discomfort about the situation had vanished. Jade was now fully invested in what was happening on the screen. Her hand found its way between her thighs, and started playing with herself. She moaned along with herself as the man brought her closer to the edge.

She was surprised he hadn't slipped his cock in her the entire time. It was clear they were both too close for him to attempt before cumming, himself. She found the idea that he wouldn't go that far oddly endearing. She also thought he was enjoying himself just as much, eating her out and jerking off incredibly fucking hot.

All three of them climaxed around the same time. As Jade expected, the stranger finished inside her panties, soaking them with a thick load that spilled into his palm. He remained buried between her legs, tending to her and making her body shudder in post-orgasm tremors until he felt she had enough. His scruffy face glistened with evidence of her pleasure in the moonlight.

He rubbed his thigh until her body stopped convulsing and her breathing became steady. "That's my girl," he whispered in the deepest, most intimate tone she had ever heard. "You did so good tonight. Papa only wishes you weren't such a deep sleeper. He hates to wake you up, but it would be so good to have you wake up as he enters you for the first time."

Jade nearly jumped when he finished dressing her and replacing the covers, he kissed her forehead and strode to the desk where she had placed the hidden camera. He leaned down so she could see his lean, weather-beaten face. He smiled at the camera and gave a sly wink before leaving the bedroom and returning to the attic.

The ceiling groaned like someone was moving across the attic floor as if on cue. Jade stared at the ceiling, then looked outside to see the sun had set. It was late, how late, she wasn't sure, but it was past time for her to go to bed. Looking at the medicine bottle on the nightstand, she decided to forgo them tonight. Though she wasn't entirely sure how she would fall asleep, she wanted to be able to wake up for what she knew would be the best time of her life.