The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sinéad shooed me off to my room to get dressed while she did the same. I chose a lovely pleated skirt, a sweater top that hugged my figure, and open-toed pumps. As I primped in front of the mirror, hoping that Sinéad would like how I looked, I felt daring and decided to remove my panties. The thought of walking around town with Sinéad without panties made me hot.

When I entered the living room, I saw Sinéad had decided to wear slacks, an Oxford Button-up shirt, and heels. I loved how the slacks emphasized her ass while the heels made her legs look good. I saw Sinéad eying me with approval, which made my heart flutter.

We got our purses and headed out. Aunt Sinéad drove us into Midlothian to do some shopping. There was a new shopping center there that Sinéad wanted to check out. As she drove, I turned in my seat, my left leg bent at the knee, and watched her as she concentrated on her driving. Sinéad glanced over to me occasionally with a question on her face, probably wondering what I was up to. Finally, when I could tell she was turning her head to glance over at me, I flipped my skirt up. The movement captured her eye, and her eyes snapped down to my naked pussy.

The look on her face was priceless. I quickly flipped my skirt back down before Sinéad caused an accident. She turned back to the road and gasped, "Anna! You little scamp!"

I just giggled and turned back to face forward in my seat before scooting over to sit close to her. I asked innocently, "Did you like that?"

I could see Sinéad's white knuckles as she tightly grasped the steering wheel. She said, "You shouldn't do that when I'm trying to drive, Anna."

"Do I deserve a spanking?" I asked, tingling from the memory of how I felt when she smacked my ass earlier.

"Yes, you do," Sinéad answered, glancing over at me with a grin.

"Then you should probably pull over and spank me right now," I husked, massaging my aching nipples.

I heard a slight moan exit Sinéad's mouth before she said, "No, Anna, I think I'll wait until tonight when I get you home. I'm sure you'll do something else that deserves a spanking, so I'll save them all up and dish them out all at once."

"Oh!" I gasped, thinking about Sinéad giving me a thorough spanking. I snarked, "Your arm and hand will get tired before you finish."

"If that happens," Sinéad said, glancing over at me and smiling widely, "I'll just have to start over once I'm rested and then add a few more swats for tiring me out!"

Realizing I may need to rein in my mischief, I meekly said, "Okay, Sinéad. I'll behave."

Sinéad looked at me and said, "I'll believe that when I see it."

I remained quiet the rest of the trip, leaning in against Sinéad and laying my head on her shoulder when no one could see us. As Sinéad pulled into the parking lot, I slid back over to my side of the front seat. The shopping center was quite busy, so it took a few minutes for Sinéad to find a parking space.

I stayed close to Sinéad, not wanting to get separated from her in the crowd. I had to admit that walking around the stores without any underwear was exhilarating. I was tempted to flash Sinéad several times, but too many people were around to chance it. We shopped for hours, only stopping to eat lunch at the lunch counter in Sears.

We did share a bathroom stall after lunch. I flipped up my skirt and straddled the bowl, hovering over it and giving Sinéad a show as my golden stream of hot urine splashed into it. The look on her face made me hot and tingly. When I finished, I wiped, straightened up, leaned in, and kissed Sinéad. I knew Sinéad had enjoyed the show when she pressed back into it with a throaty moan. When the kiss ended, Sinéad whispered, "God, Anna, you are so sexy!"

We quickly traded places, and Sinéad emptied her bladder as I intently watched, again enthralled with watching her pee. I grabbed some toilet paper and reached in and wiped her when she was done, ensuring I didn't miss anything. Sinéad was moaning by the time I was finished and was practically humping my hand. I finally pulled my hand away and brought the wadded paper up to my nose. I breathed in the acrid scent of her urine, and my heart fluttered. While Sinéad repaired herself, I tossed the wad into the toilet and flushed it.

Once we were done shopping, we headed back home. Since it was late afternoon, we decided to stop and attend the 5:30 Mass at St John Neumann church. We went in and sat in the back. I could see by all of the flyers at the door that everyone was excited about the upcoming October visit of Pope Paul VI. I was looking forward to it, too, despite my forced separation from my faith due to my preferring women to men. I had heard exciting things about Vatican II. Still, I was sure one change that wouldn't take place would be allowing homosexuals to participate in the Eucharist.

I was so deep into my musings that Mass was over before I knew it. We were nearly back to Sinéad's place before I realized I had attended Mass without wearing panties. I hoped God would understand and not hold it against me.

We quickly put away the things we bought once we returned home. I wondered if Sinéad remembered that she owed me a spanking. Thinking about it excited me, and my pussy was getting hot and wet. When we sat down on the couch, Sinéad said, "Over my knee, Anna. You have a spanking coming to you!"

The smoky look in her emerald wells made my breath hitch at the thought of what would happen. "Yes, Sinéad," I meekly said as I bent over her thighs.

I flipped up my skirt without being asked, exposing my bare bottom to Sinéad. I turned my head to watch Sinéad's face as her right hand went to my ass, gently fondling it. The feeling was divine, and I moaned in anticipation of the first swat. Sinéad dragged it out, caressing both cheeks and pushing her hand between my thighs, her finger running up and down my slit.

Sinéad cupped my face in her left hand, locking eyes with me. I was already rolling my hips, grinding my clit into her thigh. I saw Sinéad's tongue peek out between her lips, wetting them as she delivered the first swat.

I heard a sharp 'Crack' and felt the sting of her hand hitting my left ass cheek. The feeling was indescribable, a mixture of pain and pleasure that forced an "Oh, God" out of my mouth, interrupting my moan of approval. She rubbed my right ass cheek and then another 'Crack' as her hand hit me with another stinging slap. Just like that, I crashed into an incredible orgasm, frantically humping her thigh as I gasped, "Oh, God, Sinéad!"

Sinéad quickly swatted me again, the sensation prolonging my orgasm as my whole body thrummed and spasmed. I lost track of how many times she swatted me, but when she stopped, I moaned my disappointment, despite the stinging burn on my ass cheeks. As I recovered from an amazing orgasm, I saw the pleased look on Sinéad's face. I realized she was moaning and rolling her hips to grind her clit against my core as she got excited, too.

Sinéad flipped my skirt back down and pulled me into her arms as I straddled her hips. I laid my head on her shoulder, burying my face in her neck as I moaned, "Oh, God, Sinéad. That was incredible."

Once I recovered, I pushed back and looked Sinéad in the eye before leaning in and kissing her. The kiss started slowly but soon heated up until we were both writhing as we put everything into the kiss. My ass was still stinging and burning, but, surprisingly, I really enjoyed it, the zings going through my body making my nipples ache and harden, digging into Sinéad's breasts. Finally, we broke the kiss, and we both gasped and panted while staring into each other's eyes.

Finally, Sinéad said, "I hope your punishment will teach you to behave, Anna."

I solemnly replied, "Yes, Sinéad. I'll be good, I promise." I tried hard to keep a solemn look on my face but couldn't keep it for long. If being spanked for being bad felt this good, I was sure I'd be misbehaving a lot. I started giggling, and Sinéad joined me as we hugged again. Finally, I got up off Sinéad's lap. I looked down and saw that I had rubbed my pussy juices on her slacks, leaving a dark, wet spot on them.

Sinéad said, "Anna, go get changed and bring out the cold cream, and I'll spread some on your ass."

I got the cold cream, quickly stripped out of my outfit, and threw on a robe. When I came out, Sinéad was also in a robe. She sat down on the couch and opened her robe, showing me she was as naked as I was under my robe.

I went to sit on the couch, and Sinéad said, "Drop your robe and stand in front of me." She spread her legs wide and indicated I was to stand between them.

I did as I was told, facing Sinéad as I stood naked. "Turn around," Sinéad said, making a twirling motion with her hand.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Sinéad scoop out some cold cream onto her hand.

"Spread your legs, bend over, and grab your ankles," Sinéad said.

By now, I was heating up again. I positioned myself as Sinéad ordered, looking back and up between my legs. I saw Sinéad reach out, and I felt the cool, soothing cream as she gently spread it over my burning ass. After applying the cold cream over my right cheek, Sinéad did the same to my left cheek. The cold cream immediately soothed the burn as Sinéad carefully worked it in.

"How's that feel, mo mhuirnín?" Sinéad asked softly as the edge of her right hand ran down my crack.

"That feels nice, Sinéad," I said as her finger started swirling around my anus.

"Good," murmured Sinéad as her fingertip slipped into my anus.

I moaned my approval and pushed back, forcing Sinéad's finger deeper into my anus. I watched as her left hand came in, and her finger worked its way into my pussy. I moaned again and pushed back as Sinéad's fingers started pistoning in and out of both holes.

Soon, both fingers were buried in my holes, her knuckles nestled in my crack and between my lips. Then she leaned in and started nuzzling my ass, her tongue gently lathing my ass cheeks, and it felt so wonderful. I let go of my ankles and grabbed my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples as I continued rocking back against her fingers.

I never wanted it to end. It felt so good. Sinéad started tapping her fingers together inside me. I crashed into another orgasm so powerful my knees gave out. I fell back into Sinéad's lap, my entire body pulsating and spasming. I gasped, "Oh, God, Sinéad!" as I went limp, nearly falling on my face ...

... I came to, finding myself in Sinéad's lap, being rocked like a baby as she softly chanted, "Oh, mo mhuirnín," over and over. I was so limp and blissed out that I just enjoyed it. Sinéad noticed I was awake and leaned in to kiss me. Our lips met, and we softly kissed without heat until I stirred and put my arms around Sinéad's neck. After a while, we broke and got up to eat a late dinner before getting ready for bed.

Needless to say, we didn't fall asleep for some time as I made sure to repay Sinéad for the incredible orgasms she had given me earlier.

***

The next few days flew by quickly as Sinéad and I explored all aspects of Sapphic love. She showed me what she called her 'toy box,' pulling it out of the back of her closet to show me all of the sex toys she'd accumulated. We had fun trying different things to see if I liked them or if they worked for us.

As promised, Sinéad took me to see Wendy and I got my bikini wax. As Sinéad promised, I was a bit sore but Sinéad spent some time kissing it to make it feel better. Then she made me scream her name over and over, telling me that she loved how nice my thatch looked.

Finally, it was Thursday evening, and I'd be heading home in the morning. We were both a little down, knowing that tomorrow would end our Sapphic interlude. As had become our custom, we were both on the couch in our robes, pretending to watch TV. In actuality, we were facing each other and massaging each other's feet as we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

The phone rang, startling us out of our locked gaze. Sinéad reached for the phone and picked up the receiver. I heard her say, "Hello. This is Sinéad."

Sinéad smiled when she listened to the voice on the phone say something before she answered, "Hello, Ciara! It's good to hear from you."

When I heard that, I knew that Sinéad was speaking to her older sister, my mother. I immediately decided to do something naughty, so I got up, shed my robe, and climbed into Sinéad's lap, straddling her hips with my thighs.

The look on Sinéad's face was priceless, and it took everything I had to not burst into laughter. She was listening to my mother, so I opened her robe and started fondling her breasts while lightly pinching and pulling her nipples. Sinéad swatted my hands away as she said, "Yes, Anna is right here. Do you want to talk to her?"

Sinéad handed me the receiver, catching me by surprise. I held the receiver to my ear and said, "Hi, Mom. How's everything?"

Sinéad turned the tables on me, pinching and pulling my nipples as I struggled to listen to Mom. My face was burning from embarrassment as I tried to calmly say, "That's great, Mom."

She then explained that my new niece hadn't arrived yet, so she and Dad would stay another week and asked if it would be okay with me if I stayed with Aunt Sinéad for another week. She apologized that they'd miss my birthday. When I heard that, I smiled so widely that it felt like my face would split in half. I tried to sound long-suffering as I replied, "I guess so, Mom."

Sinéad took that moment to pinch and twist both of my nipples, forcing a gasp out of my mouth. Mom, misinterpreting the sound as a negative, said, "It's okay, dear. We can come home if you want."

I batted Sinéad's hands away and quickly replied, "No, Mom. Really. It's okay. Stay as long as you need to. I don't think Aunt Sinéad will mind if I stay a little longer."

When I said that, a broad smile came over Sinéad's face. I reached over with my free hand, grabbed her left nipple, and rolled it before pulling it out and letting it snap back. She gasped and lightly slapped my ass, drawing another small gasp out of my mouth.

I waggled my ass against her hand as I finished, "Okay, Mom. I'll see you next week. Here's Aunt Sinéad." I handed the receiver back to Sinéad, grabbed her free hand, and held it to my breast, squeezing it and my breast to encourage her to do the same.

Sinéad listed to Mom for a moment while massaging my breast and then said, "Okay, Ciara. Let me know when the blessed event occurs. Goodbye."

I called out, "Goodbye, Mom," before Sinéad hung up. I took advantage of the distraction to move in and capture her left nipple in my mouth and suck on it hungrily, lightly nipping it as Sinéad liked.

That drew another stinging swat on my ass as Sinéad scolded, "You bad girl!"

I gasped, losing hold of her nipple. I straightened up, cupped Sinéad's face, and asked, "Bad enough to be spanked?"

Sinéad said, "God, Anna! You're insatiable!" She then got a thoughtful look on her face before she shook her head and said, "No, I think I'll try something else instead. Go and pull out my 'toy box,' get ready for bed, and I'll meet you in my bedroom."

Intrigued, I got up and padded into Sinéad's bedroom, opened the closet, pulled out her 'toy box,' and set it on her bed. I hurried into my bathroom and performed my toilet, wondering what Sinéad had in mind. After doing a quick-and-dirty French braid in my hair, I put it up in a loose bun. As I admired my work in the mirror, I was relieved that I wouldn't have to have the talk with Sinéad that I'd been working on in my head all day.

"Anna, come here," Sinéad said from her bedroom. I dropped my robe and walked into her bedroom, the intrigue making my nipples ache and grow while my pussy burned and flowed. When I entered the bedroom, I saw that Sinéad was naked like me but had some straps on her like a harness. When she turned to face me, my jaw dropped when I saw the dildo attached to the harness bobbing and sticking out, pointing at me.

"I was going to wait until your next visit," Sinéad began, "but since you're staying another week, I thought I'd introduce you to the pleasure of experiencing strap-on sex."

I almost didn't hear Sinéad because I was focused on the dildo jutting out from Sinéad's crotch. I flashed back to the night I was raped, and I turned away, covered my face, and started crying.

Sinéad immediately realized the problem, rushed over to me, and pulled me into her arms. "Oh, God, mo mhuirnín! I'm so sorry. I wasn't think ...!"

Sinéad looked so devastated that I started consoling her, "It's okay, Sinéad!" Right then, I decided I wouldn't let that bastard ruin the rest of my life. I said, "I'm okay, Sinéad, really! I'm sorry I scared you like that. I was just taken by surprise. I'm okay now."

Sinéad began fumbling with the buckles of her harness, so I grabbed her hands and held them as I said, "It's okay, Sinéad. Leave it be."

Sinéad looked me in the eye and asked, "Are you sure, mo mhuirnín?"

"Yes," I said, pulling Sinéad in for a kiss. When our lips met, I put everything into it to assure her I would be okay. When our mouths opened, and a small moan escaped her throat, I moaned in return, the two moans resonating and making a beautiful sound. When we broke, I cupped her face, looked her in the eye, and said, "I want to try this since it's so important to you. We'll just take it slow, so I don't get surprised. Okay, mo mhuirnín?"

"As long as it's okay with you," Sinéad said. We parted, and Sinéad explained what the harness was for and showed me how the dildo was attached. She referred to it as her girl cock, and I smiled at the reference. Sinéad had me take her girl cock in my hand, and I felt that it was stiff yet somewhat pliable, so it wouldn't be like sticking a broomstick up my pussy. I squatted down and inspected how the end of her girl cock attached to the harness was positioned over her pubic bone, so it pressed on her clit whenever she thrust forward and pulled off her clit when she pulled back.

Now that I understood how it worked, I wrapped my hand around her girl cock and started stroking it, watching how it stimulated Sinéad's clit. I saw how Sinéad was rolling her hips in counterpoint to my strokes and how her nipples were hardening. Seeing how it excited her, I was sure that being penetrated by it must also be pleasurable to the recipient.

Now, all I had to do was allow her girl cock to penetrate my pussy. I trusted Sinéad not to hurt me, so I was glad she would be the one to introduce me to its use. I stood up and asked, "Are you sure that will fit in me, Sinéad? It looks awfully big."

"Your pussy will stretch to accommodate it," Sinéad assured me with a smile. "After all," she added as she cupped my mound, "you passed two babies through it."

That reminded me of my babies, and I felt a momentary pang of sadness at the thought of my two babies and wondered how they were doing and where they were. Before my introspection dragged on long enough to worry Sinéad, I smiled at her and said, "Yeah, I guess I did, didn't I."

Sinéad got serious momentarily and said, "You just tell me to stop whenever you're uncomfortable about it, okay?

"Sure, Sinéad," I said and smiled at her.

"Okay," Sinéad said. "Now, we need to get you ready. First, I need you to get on the bed with your ass close to the edge."