The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For comforting me," Alessia said. "I'm just not used to being away from home."

Alessia wriggled into me again, and I loved the feel of her body up tight against mine. I leaned in and lightly nuzzled her neck while I tightened my arm around her ribs. "It's okay, 'Sia. I felt like that when I first went to stay with my aunt."

"Anna," Alessia asked quietly after a beat, "what does 'moo morning' mean?"

Her question took me by surprise. I thought she had been asleep when I said that. I hesitated for a moment, but I didn't want to lie to Alessia, so I said, "It's Irish for 'my darling.'"

There was a long pregnant cause, and I wondered if I had made a mistake in being honest with her. Then Alessia asked, "Am I?"

"Are you what?" I asked in return, wondering where she was going with this.

"Am I really your darling?" Alessia asked.

I could hear the hope in her voice, so I let out my breath, having held it without realizing it, and said, "Yes, mo mhuirnín."

Alessia wriggled into me again, sending more pulses zinging through my body. "I'm glad, mio tesoro," she murmured.

I held Alessia tight, crushing my breasts into her shoulder blades. The ache in my nipples and the heat in my pussy made me squirm, and I started rolling my hips to get some additional pressure on my pussy from Alessia's ass. Alessia started purring as I leaned in and nuzzled her neck again.

Alessia then took my hand in hers and slid it up until my hand was cupping her breast. My chest tightened, and I let out a small moan as I felt her hard nipple scoring my palm through the thin material of her pajamas. Her hand squeezed my hand, which in turn squeezed her breast. Needing no further encouragement, I gently massaged her breast, digging my fingers into the soft flesh. Alessia began moaning and rolling her hips in response, further arousing me.

While nuzzling her neck, I captured Alessia's nipple between my index finger and thumb. I gently pinched it while massaging her breast, eliciting a gasped, "Oh Dio!" from her lips. Hearing that sent a pulse through my body, so I pinched Alessia's nipple again, eliciting the same response. My nipples ached and dug into Alessia's shoulder blades as I wished Alessia was pinching my nipple.

I kept up my actions, eliciting a gasped, "Oh Dio," over and over until, suddenly, Alessia sucked in a big breath and held it while thrusting her hips violently three or four times before letting her breath out with a thready moan, and went limp, her hand falling off of mine.

My heart leaped into my throat as I wondered if Alessia had stroked out. I frantically checked to see if her heart was still beating and if she was still breathing. After ascertaining that she was, I realized she must have orgasmed from just having her nipple pinched. I settled down while I held Alessia tight, repeatedly murmuring "Mo mhuirnín" in her ear.

Eventually, Alessia stirred and pressed back into me as she moaned, "Oh Dio, mio tesoro! What did you do to me?"

I was pleased with Alessia's reaction and asked, "Did you enjoy that, mo mhuirnín?"

Before Alessia answered, she suddenly pressed her hand between her thighs. She whispered in shame, "Oh, Anna, I think I wet myself." She pulled her hand up to her nose and sniffed before saying, "It doesn't smell like pee, though."

I took her hand and held it up to my nose. I sniffed it, and I could immediately tell it wasn't pee. In fact, the odor made my whole body thrill as I realized that it smelled similar to how my fingers smelled when I had orgasmed the other night. I realized that Alessia must not have orgasmed before, so I said, "You're right. It's not pee. It's from the orgasm that you just had."

"Oh," Alessia said. She spun around and faced me, wrapping her arms around me as my arms wrapped around her. Our breasts were pressed together, and our faces were inches apart as our eyes locked, and I saw the desire in her eyes, tinged with fear of the unknown. "Oh, mio tesoro," she whispered as she leaned in.

"Oh, mo mhuirnín," I whispered before our lips met. When our lips touched, an explosion went off in my body, and I pulled back and gasped from the feeling. Alessia did the same; her eyes got so big I thought they would pop out of her head. I'm sure mine probably looked the same.

With a moan from both of us, our lips crashed together again, and we pressed in. Our mouths opened on their own accord, and our tongues tentatively felt each other out as the kiss continued. My nipples ached and dug into Alessia's breasts as my pussy burned from the impulses pouring through my body. We softly moaned as the kiss dragged on until we ran out of breath. We broke the kiss, staring into each other's eyes as we gasped, pulling fresh air into our lungs.

I rolled us over so I was on top, straddling her hips. I leaned in, my hands on the bed beside her breasts, and we kissed again. Alessia's hands came up and cupped my breasts as I pressed in on the kiss. When she started massaging them, I moaned my approval in her mouth. When her fingers captured my nipples, I broke the kiss, threw my head back, and moaned, "Oh, God, mo mhuirnín," before pressing in for another kiss.

I started rolling my hips, making my pussy rub against Alessia's pussy, as I moaned in her mouth from the impulses zinging through my body. Alessia started moaning too, and her hips began rolling in response to mine. This continued until I was overcome, my orgasm crashing over me. I broke the kiss and threw back my head as I spasmed and lost control of my body. I collapsed on top of Alessia as she came undone, experiencing her orgasm as I momentarily lost consciousness ...

... When I came to, I rolled off Alessia and held her tight as we recovered. I felt some wetness between my thighs and realized I had ejaculated as Alessia had earlier. Feeling daring, I took Alessia's hand and put it between my thighs. Alessia's breath caught, and I felt her fingers wiggle around a little before she pulled her hand back up and sniffed her fingers. Her eyes lit up as she realized I had done what she had. I retook her hand and brought it up to my mouth. I started licking and sucking her finger, enjoying the taste and smell of my juices on Alessia's finger.

Alessia moaned, and her eyes got big as I reached down with my hand and wormed it between her thighs. I could feel her wetness through the fabric of her pajamas and made sure some of her juices got on my finger. Then I brought my finger up to my mouth and licked and sucked her juices off of my finger, closing my eyes as I enjoyed her smell and flavor, which was different from mine but just as delicious. When I heard Alessia's moan, I opened my eyes and saw her eyes locked on my fingers in my mouth. I felt her hand go down and gather up some of my juices. She brought her finger up to her mouth and tentatively stuck out her tongue to lick it.

Locking eyes with Alessia, I reached over and unbuttoned her pajama top. As I popped each button open, I spread her top apart, exposing more and more of her breasts. Once I finished unbuttoning her top, I pulled it open, exposing her breasts and core. I broke our gaze and looked down. Alessia's breasts were cone-shaped like mine. However, I noticed how dark her nipples were compared to mine. I also saw that her areolas were pebbled and larger than mine.

I leaned in and breathed on her left nipple, and Alessia gasped and moaned. I watched in amazement as her nipple grew and her areola puffed up, making her nipple seem even longer. Alessia moaned, "Oh, mio tesoro." I could feel my nipples aching and tightening in response. I murmured, "Oh, 'Sia, they're so beautiful!"

I leaned in and captured her nipple with my lips, causing Alessia to gasp and moan even louder, thrusting her chest forward into my face. I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth and lashed it with my tongue. Alessia's hand came up behind my head and pressed me into her breast. Her hips started rolling, and her moans and gasps got faster and louder, and my hand came up and cupped her breast. I took her nipple between my teeth and lightly nibbled it. Alessia started bucking like crazy, moaning, "Oh, Dio, mio tesoro," repeatedly until, once again, she sucked in a big breath and held it. I could feel her entire body vibrating like a violin string until she let out her breath explosively and wailed her orgasm.

Alessia went silent and limp, and I let go of her nipple. I looked at her face and saw the look of absolute bliss on it, and I was thrilled that I had done that to her. Feeling daring, I snaked my hand under her pajamas and between her thighs, feeling the heat and the wetness of her pussy. I wet my finger with her juices, pulled my hand up, and began licking and sucking my finger, loving the taste of her juices. I imagined lapping her juices directly from the source, moaning from the impulses that shot through my body at that thought.

I cradled Alessia's head in my arms. I waited for her to recover, repeatedly whispering "Mo mhuirnín" and nuzzling her cheek. When her eyes fluttered open, I saw her desire for me burning in them.

Alessia pushed me back, and her hands flew to my buttons and started to unbutton my pajama top. When she had finished with them, she pulled my top open, and her eyes lit up and grew big when she saw my breasts. "Mio tesoro, they're beautiful," she moaned as she cupped my right breast and leaned in to capture my aching nipple in her mouth. When her warm lips wrapped around it, I moaned, "Oh, God, mo mhuirnín!" as my nipple ached and grew harder than ever before. My breath caught, and I thought I would faint as I watched her lips suckle my nipple, the feeling unbelievably more intense than I had imagined.

Alessia's right hand captured my left nipple between her index finger and thumb. She started rolling and pinching it in time with her lashing and nibbling my other nipple. The twin sensations were overwhelming, and I lost myself in the moment, my entire body thrumming. I was gasping so hard I thought I would pass out as I looked down into Alessia's eyes. I grabbed her head and pressed her mouth into my breast as I arched my back to thrust my breast into her mouth.

My hips were rolling and thrusting as I felt like I was being lifted up and tossed around like a rag doll. Suddenly, my orgasm broke over me, and I screamed, "Oh, my God!" repeatedly, losing control of my body and collapsing onto Alessia. It seemed to go on forever until I blacked out ...

... When I became aware of my surroundings, I felt my body rocking and heard Alessia saying, "Mio tesoro," repeatedly. I was so blissed out that I thought I would melt into the mattress.

I opened my eyes and saw Alessia looking at me with a look of worry warring with a look of satisfaction with what she had done to me on her face. I smiled and said, "Oh, mo mhuirnín! That was wonderful."

A wide smile split Alessia's face as I reached up and cupped her face with my hand. She leaned in, our lips met, and we kissed slowly and sweetly. We both started moaning into each other's mouths as the kiss continued, slowly heating up as we pressed in. Eventually, we broke the kiss and put our foreheads together, staring into each other's eyes. What I saw in Alessia's eyes made my whole body thrill. I hoped she saw those same feelings of love and desire in my eyes.

We both sat up and shed our pajama tops. I reached out and tucked a stray lock of hair behind Alessia's ear as I said, "Oh, mo mhuirnín!" The heat in my pussy overwhelmed me, and I wanted to taste her so badly. I pushed Alessia back down and climbed on top of her. I started raining little kisses along her jaw and down her neck onto her clavicle. I found a few spots that made Alessia squirm and moan, so I took a moment with each one, loving how I was affecting her.

I spent a minute on Alessia's breasts, avoiding her nipples as I kissed all around them, finding more spots that made Alessia moan and squirm. I moved down over her core, her muscles twitching as I nuzzled her soft skin. Alessia's moans, interspersed with gasped "Mio tesoro," made my whole body thrill.

I spent a moment on her cute little divot, plundering it with my tongue, drawing a gasped laugh out of Alessia that sent thrills through my body. As I moved down, I came to the waistband of her pajama bottoms. I hooked it with my fingers, working them down over her flared hips. Alessia helped me by raising her hips as her pajamas and panties slid down her thighs. I leaned in, took a deep breath, and my pussy burned hotter as her scent thrilled my senses.

I moaned, "Oh, mo mhuirnín, you smell so nice!" as I leaned in further and lightly kissed her clit. With my nose buried in the downy fur covering her mound, I was in heaven as I took another deep breath.

When I let out my breath, Alessia's hips jerked slightly, and she moaned, "Oh, Dio, mio tesoro!"

The desire I heard in her voice made my heart clench, and I opened my mouth and lightly flicked her clit with the tip of my tongue. This time, her hips jerked even more, and Alessia moaned louder. I raised my head and locked eyes with Alessia. I lost myself in those dark wells as a moan rose in my throat in reaction to the desire I saw in them.

I practically ripped her pajama bottoms off her legs, spread them, and climbed between them. I started nuzzling the insides of her thighs and up the creases of her V, denying myself the immediate pleasure of diving into her pussy tongue first. I enjoyed how Alessia's moans increased in volume as I nuzzled her creases, slowly working my way to her treasure. I put my hands behind her knees and pushed them up and out, giving me complete access to her pussy.

I finally nuzzled her lips, worming my tongue in between them, lapping up her delicious juices that were seeping out between her lips. Alessia was moaning nonstop and rolling her hips, thrusting them up to get more contact with my mouth. Her hands flew to the back of my head, pressing me into her pussy even harder. I drove my tongue into her hole, wiggling it around as my nose bumped her clit. Alessia sucked in a deep breath, thrust her hips rapidly, and then wailed as her whole body spasmed.

I loved the reaction I was getting from Alessia and continued my attack on her pussy. Her body continued to thrum, and she gasped and wailed wordlessly until a spurt of fluid hit my mouth. Alessia went limp and silent, her head lolling to the side and her hands falling off my head.

I lapped up her juices, loving their taste. Once I had her cleaned up, I sat up and watched over Alessia as the tremors continued to shoot through her body. Once the tremors stopped, I crawled up and lay beside her, waiting for her to recover. I stroked her hair and murmured, "Mo mhuirnín," until she finally stirred and her eyes opened. I saw her mouth working as she tried to say something. Finally, she said, "Oh, Anna, mio tesoro!"

I thrilled at her declaration and answered, "Oh, 'Sia, mo mhuirnín!"

We lay there for a time, exchanging endearments and gently kissing. Finally, Alessia recovered, pushed me back, and crawled over me. As she leaned in to kiss me, my hands went to her breasts, and I captured her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I kneaded her breasts, pinching her nipples, making Alessia purr as we kissed. When she broke our kiss and started nuzzling her way down over my jaw and onto my neck, my whole body thrilled, and I started moaning. Alessia found a few spots that made my entire body thrum as she nibbled and licked them. I moaned my approval, and I could see the corners of her mouth curled up as she enjoyed the effect she had on me.

Alessia took her time working down over my chest and breasts, nibbling and licking around my aching nipples as I arched my back and rolled my hips. My pussy burned and flowed like a river as Alessia worked her way down over my core, attacking my divot and making me gasp, "Oh, God, mo mhuirnín!" My hands left her breasts and rested on her head, my fingers intertwined in her silky, thick hair.

By the time Alessia worked her way down to my V, I was losing my mind from the impulses shooting through my body. When she finally reached my pussy, I watched in fascination as her face expressed her enjoyment of what she was doing to me. When Alessia flicked my clit with the tip of her tongue, my whole body spasmed, and a broad smile creased her face in enjoyment as she locked eyes with me.

"Oh, please, mo mhuirnín!" I begged as Alessia paused before running her tongue up my slit. When she did, I threw my head back and moaned as I pressed her face into my pussy. I rolled my hips as she attacked my pussy, and I lost all sense of self as I floated away on a cloud of sensations spearing through my body. Finally, I could take it no more and screamed my orgasm as I was shaken like a rag doll and fell into a well of lassitude ...

... When I came to, Alessia was holding me and murmuring "Mio tesoro" repeatedly. I was so loopy from the endorphins flowing through my body that I started chuckling as I tried to move and couldn't. I finally opened my eyes, and Alessia's beautiful face appeared. I knew right then that I wanted her.

We spent some time cuddling and kissing until the call of nature forced us out of bed. We reluctantly parted and donned our pajamas and robes before heading to the bathroom to prepare for the day. By the time we got to the Student Union, we had missed breakfast but did grab some snacks to tide us over until lunch.

We checked our mailboxes and found we had mail. I received a letter from my Aunt Sinéad. Alessia got a letter from home. When we got back to our room, we eagerly read our letters. Aunt Sinéad wrote about how proud she was of me and how happy she was that I was going to college and making something of myself. I teared up and held her letter to my chest as I realized how lucky I was to have her in my life.

Alessia was thrilled by the letter she had received, smiling from ear to ear by the time she finished reading it. On that note, we got ready to go into town. When we got downtown, we did some window shopping, enjoying being with each other. We ate lunch at the lunch counter at Woolworths, enjoying burgers and fries with our strawberry milkshakes.

We had to be careful not to show too much affection for each other while in public. We knew our feelings for each other were forbidden and weren't anything we wanted to have exposed. It chafed me that I couldn't hold hands with the beauty at my side, especially when we could see guys and girls holding hands and stealing kisses all around us.

By the time we returned to our dorm room, I felt frustrated about the need to hide my feelings for Alessia. Once the door was closed and locked, we stepped into each other's arms and kissed, pressing our bodies together. Before it got too hot and heavy, I broke the kiss, and we put our foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes. I saw Alessia's desire for me in her eyes, and I hoped she could see my desire for her in my eyes.

However, it was late afternoon and nearly time for 5:30 Mass, bringing our thoughts about what we felt for each other to an abrupt halt. Alessia and I repaired our faces and headed to the chapel, our interactions subdued by remembering the Church's teachings about homosexuality. We sat near the back, and I prayed to God about my feelings for Alessia. I didn't know if it was a coincidence or a message from God, but the homily was about 1 Corinthians 13. Afterward, I didn't partake in the Eucharist for the first time since my confirmation. I noticed that Alessia didn't either, and it hurt my heart. I knew the Church's position on homosexuality. I hated that this was driving a wedge between my feelings for Alessia and my faith.