The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then, Sinéad stirred, interrupting my introspection. I stopped whispering as she tightened her arms around me and whispered, "Oh, mo mhuirnín!"

We lay there exchanging endearments for a while, just content to be in each other's arms. Finally, I turned around and spooned up against Sinéad as she pulled the covers over us. I fell asleep right away, and for the first time in a long while, my dreams didn't include Alessia.

***

When I woke, the sun was up, and I was alone in bed. It took me a moment to remember that I was in Sinéad's bed. I climbed out of bed, wondering where she was. I headed out, looking for her. I heard a noise in the kitchen, so I headed there. I padded into the kitchen and found Sinéad at the stove fixing breakfast. She was naked except for wearing a bib apron, and for the first time, I got a good look at her taut ass, the sight making my heart flutter and my breath catch.

"Good Morning, Sinéad," I said.

I saw Sinéad start, and then she turned to face me as she said, "Good morning, Anna."

I could see that Sinéad looked like she had been crying. I rushed up to her, cupped her face, and moved in to kiss her. She tried to pull back, and tears started rolling down her face again. I locked eyes with her, using the pads of my thumbs to brush away her tears as I peered into her emerald wells. "What's wrong, Sinéad," I asked, my heart thumping hard from fear that she would say what we did was a mistake.

"What we're doing ... did ... is wrong," Sinéad said.

Pretending to misunderstand what she was trying to say, I forced a smile and said, "Well, Sinéad, I'm sure with practice, we'll get it right."

"That's not what ...," Sinéad started, a quick grin flashing before she got serious again. "We shouldn't be do ...," she said before I moved in and captured her lips with mine. I felt her stiffen up before a small moan escaped her throat, and she pressed back into the kiss.

I moaned in return as Sinéad's hands came up and cupped my face. Before it went too far, I broke the kiss and asked, "Shouldn't be doing what?"

"This," Sinéad said, "and what we did last night."

Before I could respond, Sinéad glanced down and gasped, a look of concern on her face. "Oh, my God, Anna, did I do that to you?" she asked as she gently cupped my breast.

I looked down and noticed the purplish bruise surrounding my nipple and a slight crust of blood from Sinéad biting my nipple. I had felt the ache but had ignored it until now. Seeing her hand cupping my breast made my nipple tighten despite the pain, the impulses zinging through my body.

I wanted Sinéad to know I wasn't upset about it, so I put my hand over hers and squeezed, making her hand squeeze my breast. I locked eyes with Sinéad and said, "Yes, you did, Sinéad, but only at my urging you to." I leaned in and kissed her, moaning my enjoyment as her hand squeezed my breast again. My left hand came up behind her head, my fingers combing through her thick mane as I pressed into the kiss. I felt Sinéad's hand come up behind my head, and she pressed back, our mouths opening and our tongues lashing each other. I heard Sinéad's moan as her hand tightened on my breast.

Sinéad must have remembered she was cooking breakfast and broke the kiss before it went too long. She turned to the stove, saying, "Breakfast is about done. Would you set the table, Anna?"

"Okay, Sinéad," I said and quickly did as she asked. By the time I had poured the orange juice, Sinéad had plated our breakfast and placed it on the table. Before we sat down, I stepped up to her, reached behind her neck, and untied the top of her apron. As it fell away, I could see her breasts for the first time and noted that her nipples were pink like mine. I gasped at the sight and could see her nipples standing up and out, growing even as I watched in fascination.

Sinéad reached behind her back and untied the apron from around her waist. The apron fell away entirely, so I could finally see her totally naked. My eyes dropped down, and I gasped as I realized that Sinéad must have gotten a Bikini waxing. Compared to my wild tangle of hair, her pussy looked so neat and trim. I decided right then that I needed to do that too.

We sat beside each other, and I found it hard to take my eyes off her while we ate. I saw that Sinéad apparently liked what she saw as her eyes danced over my body, making my whole body thrill. I had to fight the urge to lean in and kiss her as we chatted and planned our day. Frankly, I could only think about kissing Sinéad's luscious lips. I stared at them longingly, barely paying attention to what she was saying.

Sinéad finally laughed, the melodic sound shaking me out of my introspection, and said, "Anna, do I have something on my face?"

"God, yes, Sinéad," I said lustfully.

"What?" Sinéad started at my answer.

In one fluid motion, I got up from my chair, spun around, and sat on Sinéad's lap, my thighs straddling her hips as I leaned in and captured her parted lips with mine. I wrapped my arms around her neck and pressed into the kiss, crushing our breasts together as I moaned into her mouth. Quickly recovering from the shock of my attack on her, Sinéad pressed back and moaned her approval into my mouth.

Sinéad's arms went around my waist, pulling me tight against her as the kiss continued. I lost myself in the kiss to the point that the rest of the world went away. Finally, I started getting light-headed from lack of oxygen and broke the kiss to gasp in some badly needed air. I put my forehead against Sinéad's and stared into her emerald eyes.

"Your delicious lips," I finally answered once I could speak.

That drew a laugh from Sinéad that made my heart flutter. Then she got serious and said, "Anna, we need to talk about what we're doing here."

Knowing this discussion needed to be had, I sobered up, sat up, and said, "You're right, Sinéad. However, sitting here naked with your hands on my ass is a bit distracting."

Sinéad smiled and said, "You sitting in my lap, naked, is also distracting."

"I've thought hard about this before I came here," I started. "You were there for me in my darkest moments and cared for me, not judging me for what happened. I can't begin to thank you for that. However, I can show you my appreciation for what you did this way. I know society doesn't accept what we are doing. But society wasn't there for me in my time of need. You were, which trumps any condemnation society may have for us." My eyes were burning with unshed tears as I finished.

Sinéad's eyes were shiny with unshed tears when she said, "Oh, mo mhuirnín. I wish it was as simple as that. What about our family? What will they think?"

I thought about what had happened to Alessia, and the tears started falling when I said, "I know, Sinéad. What Alessia's family did when they found out about her scares me. That my family may treat me the same way scares me, too. I love my family, but my feelings for you are real, and I don't think I could live if I had to set them aside to satisfy society."

Sinéad reacted to my tears with her own tears as she asked, "If we do this, we'll need to hide it from everyone, especially those we love. Are you willing and able to do that?"

I looked Sinéad in the eye and averred, "I am if you are." Her eyes widened when I said that. I added, "If you don't want this, I will accept your decision and put my feelings for you aside." I paused and swallowed a sob before continuing, "For you ... not for the sake of our family or society or the Church. For you."

I held my breath, waiting for Sinéad's decision. After what seemed like forever, Sinéad smiled and said, "I am, too, mo mhuirnín."

My heart exploded with joy, and tears streamed down my cheeks as I leaned in. Our lips met, and I poured everything I had into the kiss. I moaned my approval when I heard Sinéad's moan. Our mouths opened as one, and our tongues made love as I pressed my body against hers, our breasts crushing together.

It seemed like our kiss continued forever, but I finally had to break before passing out. By then, I was so hot that I had started rolling my hips, grinding my pussy into Sinéad's core. My nipples were stiff and aching, and my pussy burned with a fire that only she could quench.

I gasped, "I want your mouth on my pussy, Sinéad!" as I continued grinding my pussy into her.

"I want your mouth on my pussy, too, Anna!" Sinéad gasped in return.

I clambered out of Sinéad's lap, took her hand, and dragged her back to her bedroom. I climbed on the bed and turned around as she climbed on the bed next to me. I climbed over Sinéad, straddling her face as I took a moment to admire her pussy between her spread thighs. I could see her red, inflamed lips, engorged with blood through her trimmed, closely cropped red hair. I could see her juices weeping between her lips, and I took a deep breath, reveling in her redolence.

I lowered myself onto my elbows and wrapped my forearms around her thighs. I prized her outer lips apart with my fingertips, revealing her feathery inner lips. I leaned in and ran the tip of my tongue down her slit, lapping up her delicious juices. I moaned from the feeling of Sinéad's tongue doing the same to my pussy. When I reached the bottom of her slit, I French kissed her pussy, plunged my tongue into her hole, and forced an "Oh, God, Anna!" out of Sinéad's mouth.

I moaned my approval into Sinéad's pussy as her tongue plunged into my hole. I started pistoning my tongue in and out of her hole, determined to spend however long it took to make Sinéad scream my name. The vibrations of her moans into my pussy sent impulses shooting through my body as I started rolling my hips to get more contact on my clit.

Sinéad was rolling her hips and grinding her pussy against my face. I could feel her thighs spasming as I drove her closer and closer to her orgasm. I could feel my orgasm building as I continued sucking and licking her pussy for what seemed forever. Whenever my chin bumped her clit, Sinéad would thrust her hips in reaction and gasp a muffled, "Oh, God!"

I was near my orgasm, and I wanted Sinéad to come with me, so I worked my way up her slit and captured her clit with my lips, and started lashing it with my tongue. The reaction I got was music to my ears as Sinéad writhed and screamed, "Oh, God, Anna!" as she arched her back and nearly threw me off her from the strength of her orgasm.

Because Sinéad had removed her mouth from my pussy to scream out my name, I moaned my disappointment at the momentary loss of stimulation, making my orgasm recede slightly. I lifted my head, breaking contact with her clit just as Sinéad returned to licking my pussy. She attacked my clit, and within moments I was undergoing my own orgasm, screaming, Oh, God, Sinéad!" as my whole body spasmed and I experienced a feeling of total euphoria.

As soon as I could, I dove back into Sinéad's pussy, lapping up her juices from her orgasm and hoping to send her into another one. I lost track of time and orgasms, experiencing so many that my whole body was pulsing, and I felt like I was drifting off from the dopamine ...

... When I came to, I found myself lying next to Sinéad. I must have rolled off of her when I passed out. I turned around and snuggled into Sinéad, who was still limp. I looked at Sinéad and loved how peaceful she looked with her red hair messily haloed around her head. I waited for her to wake up. Finally, her eyes opened, and I softly moaned as I fell into her green wells. I leaned in and captured her lips with mine and kissed her without heat, just enjoying the combination of our juices on our lips.

With tears burning my eyes, I drew back and said the words I had ached to say since arriving, "I love you, Sinéad."

Sinéad teared up at my declaration and finally said, "Oh, Anna, I love you, too!"

We both cried for a minute as I tucked my face into her neck and snuggled into her, our arms around each other. My tears stopped, and I nodded off, feeling so safe and loved in Sinéad's arms.

Sometime later, I woke up, and Sinéad said, "Welcome back, mo mhuirnín."

I stretched, thrusting my chest out as I arched my back. The look of desire I saw in Sinéad's eye's as she watched me made my heart flutter and beat faster. As much as I wanted to start something with Sinéad, the call of nature forced me to roll off the bed and head into the en suite bathroom.

Sinéad followed me into the bathroom and watched me as I hovered over the bowl and emptied my bladder. Her intense focus on my stream heated me up, and when I saw her tongue peek out between her lips, I moaned as I forced out one last squirt of urine. I wiped and flushed, conscious of Sinéad's interest in watching me.

I moved aside, and Sinéad took my place. I watched another woman pee for the first time, wondering why Sinéad found it so fascinating. I focused on its source as Sinéad's golden stream flowed into the toilet. I felt some heat in my pussy, and my nipples ached and stiffened while I watched. I heard a slight moan leave Sinéad's lip as she finished peeing, forcing out one last squirt that hit the water in the bowl with some force. She wiped and flushed before asking, "Did you enjoy that, Anna?"

I noticed that Sinéad's nipples were poking out and up before I looked into Sinéad's eye and saw her desire in them. I said, "I've never watched another woman pee or was watched peeing before. It kind of turned me on," I finished, blushing furiously.

"That's okay, Anna. I like it, too," Sinéad said. She turned to the shower and asked, "Would you like to join me in the shower?"

Sinéad turned on the water and adjusted the temperature before entering the shower. I joined her and closed the door, noting that the shower was large enough for two people and had two shower heads. I had never showered with anyone before and enjoyed the experience. I especially liked having Sinéad help with shampooing my long hair and helping Sinéad with shampooing her long hair.

We took turns soaping up a washcloth and ensuring the other was squeaky clean. As I washed her pussy, I commented, "Sinéad, I really love your trimmed pussy. Could you help me get mine trimmed and waxed like that?"

"Sure, Anna," Sinéad replied. "I can make an appointment for next Tuesday with Wendy. She did mine, and I'm sure she'll do a great job." She cupped my pussy and added, "Just be aware that you'll be somewhat sore from the waxing."

I rolled my hips, rubbing my clit against the heel of her hand as I said, "You'll kiss it and make it feel better, won't you, Sinéad?"

"Of course, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad replied as she tightened her hand on my mound, sending pulses through my body that made me weak in the knees. It made me clutch at Sinéad so I could stay upright. I moaned as I felt her finger plunge into my hole. A second finger quickly followed, and before I knew it, she was pistoning them in and out fast and hard, bringing me to a quick and hard orgasm. My thighs snapped together, trapping her hand between them and leaving her fingers buried in my pussy.

Sinéad eased me down until my ass hit the tiles, my whole body vibrating from the intensity of my orgasm. I finally managed to say, "Oh, God, Sinéad!" as my thighs relaxed and Sinéad removed her hand. I reached out for Sinéad, but she backed away and stood up.

I moaned in disappointment, and Sinéad said, "My God, mo mhuirnín! You're insatiable! But if you behave, I'll be happy to trim your bush for you."

"Okay, Sinéad, I'll behave," I said as I scrambled to my feet. We quickly rinsed and stepped out of the shower to dry each other. We each helped the other put our hair up in a towel and dried each other off. Sinéad put a towel over the toilet seat, and I sat down and spread my legs wantonly. Sinéad grabbed a pair of scissors and a comb before she kneeled in front of me. As she leaned in, I spread my labia, exposing my pink, moist slit.

Sinéad smiled and said, "You scamp! Stop that before I snip something off that you'll wish I hadn't!"

"Yes, Sinéad," I meekly responded. I put my hands behind my knees and held my legs wide to give her room to work. I intently watched as Sinéad operated on my thick thatch. I loved the little furrows in her forehead between her eyes as she concentrated on her work, carefully clipping here and there, using the comb to keep from snipping my skin by mistake. By the time she was done, my pussy was hot and flowing like a river, droplets of my juices seeping out between my lips.

I was nearly out of my mind when Sinéad finished. She laid the comb and scissors aside and locked wide eyes with me as she leaned in and nuzzled my slit, gathering my juices on her tongue. I moaned my approval and gasped as she flicked my clit with her tongue. Sinéad pulled back and said, "Anna, you taste so good!"

She grinned, bringing her hand up, and working her index finger between my lips, lubricating it before plunging it into my hole. I moaned my approval as she leaned in and flicked my clit with her tongue. Then she pulled her finger out of my hole and started swirling it around my anus, looking intently at me to see my reaction.

I jerked when she touched my anus but started moaning my approval as she continued swirling, each time pressing in harder. The sensation was incredible, and I wanted more. Sinéad leaned in again and captured my clit with her lips, and began sucking and licking it. At the same time, she pressed in, and this time, her fingertip entered my anus. I gasped, "Oh, God!" as she continued swirling her finger and pushed it in even farther.

I was in heaven with Sinéad's tongue and lips on my clit and her finger swirling in my ass. I was lost in the dual sensations and started rolling my hips and gasping, "Oh, God!" repeatedly. Before I realized it, I crashed into a mind-shattering orgasm, nearly falling off the toilet seat. I went limp ...

... When I came to, I was sitting in Sinéad's lap, and her arms were wrapped around me, holding me tight to her body. When I opened my eyes, Sinéad smiled and asked, "So, I take it that you enjoyed that?"

"Oh, Sinéad, that was heavenly," I gushed before wrapping my arms around her neck and leaning in for a kiss. Time went away as I enjoyed Sinéad's lips.

Finally, we broke, both of us gasping. Once we caught our breath, Sinéad made to get up, so I got up out of her lap and helped her up. Once we stood up, Sinéad said, "If we don't get going, we might as well stay in bed the rest of the day."

I grinned and asked, "And that's a bad thing?" I went to cup Sinéad's breast, and she slapped my hand away.

"Didn't we have plans to go shopping today?" Sinéad asked.

I heaved a long-suffering sigh and answered, "Yes, Aunt Sinéad."

Sinéad gave me a light slap on my ass and tried to keep a stern look on her face as she said, "What did I tell you about calling me 'Aunt'? Do I need to spank you?"

I loved the feeling of Sinéad's hand on my ass and waggled it as I grinned and asked, "Oh, would you?"

Sinéad shook her head and said, "God, Anna, you're impossible."

With that said, we both took the towels out of our hair and performed our toilets, helping each other brush out the other's long hair. I enjoyed brushing Sinéad's hair and enjoyed Sinéad doing the same to mine as we took turns in front of the mirror putting our faces on.