The Many Loves of Anna Marie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed on the bed and lay down, spreading my legs wide. "Like this?" I asked with a wide smile.

Sinéad eyed me and said, "Scoot down just a little more."

I promptly did so, and Sinéad smiled and said, "That's good. Now, I need you to play with your pussy to get your juices going while I lube up my girl cock."

Not needing any more prompting, I reached down and ran the index finger of my right hand up and down my slit to lubricate it. Then I worked my finger into my hole. As I did, I reached down with my left hand and lubricated my index finger before swirling it around my clit. I loved how Sinéad intently watched my hands, and I started heating up and getting wet in anticipation.

Sinéad then bent down, reached into her toy box, and came up with a tube of lubrication. I watched as she put a couple of dollops on her girl cock and began spreading it, stroking it while twisting her wrist to ensure the lubrication was evenly distributed. That looked so sexy that I started moaning and redoubled my efforts on my pussy.

Finally, Sinéad was ready, and she stepped up to the edge of the bed between my legs. I watched as the tip of her girl cock approached my pussy. I pulled my hands back, grabbing the backs of my knees as Sinéad guided it to my entrance. I braced myself as I felt the tip of her girl cock worm its way through my engorged lips and reach the entrance to my hole. My breath hitched, and Sinéad asked, "Are you still okay, mo mhuirnín?"

"Yes," I said, letting my breath out, trying not to tense up.

"I'm going to press harder now," Sinéad warned, and I nodded my head, my eyes locked on her girl cock. I felt the pressure increase, and I tried to relax. Sinéad grabbed my ankles and pushed out to help me spread my legs wider. I felt some pressure and stretching as the blunt tip started sliding in. I moaned at the feel of her girl cock sliding in, stretching more and more of my pussy walls. "Still okay, mo mhuirnín?" Sinéad asked. I nodded, not daring to speak. She added, "That's good, mo mhuirnín. You're well lubricated, and we're almost home."

Finally, Sinéad's hips kissed my trembling thighs as I watched her girl cock completely disappear into my pussy. The feeling of it in my pussy was incredible, nothing at all like the pain and fright I experienced when I was raped. I had been holding my breath, so I let it go and gasped, "Oh, God, Sinéad! That feels so good!"

My nipples ached and felt harder than ever. I let go of my knees and grabbed my breasts, pinching my hard nipples as I tried to massage the ache out of them. Sinéad paused, allowing my pussy to adjust to her girl cock. Eventually, Sinéad started pulling back. I moaned as her girl cock slid out of my pussy, and the stretching feeling declined. Before the tip could exit my pussy, Sinéad reversed direction and started pushing it back in.

I moaned at the feeling of fullness again and said, "Oh, God, Sinéad!" as her hips kissed my thighs again.

Sinéad asked, "Are you still okay, mo mhuirnín?"

"Yes, Sinéad," I moaned. "That feels so good!"

"Good," Sinéad responded. "I'm going to start going faster. Just let me know if you need me to slow down or speed up."

I nodded. We locked eyes, and I moaned as I stared into those green wells. I could see Sinéad's love for me in them. I hoped she could see my feelings for her in mine. She'd been so kind and gentle, and I was looking forward to using the strap-on on her.

Sinéad picked up the pace, and I started rolling my hips to help her drive her girl cock as deep in me as possible. Soon, her hips were slamming into my thighs at a rapid pace, the shock of each impact going through my whole body as it stimulated my clit. I could see that the dildo was stimulating Sinéad, the little furrows between her eyes deepening as she increased her efforts.

I could feel my orgasm building up to crash down on me, and I started begging, "Oh, God, Sinéad! Harder! Faster! Make me scream!"

I lost myself in the rush of my oncoming orgasm, and my eyes rolled up into my head as, with one last slam, I screamed into my orgasm. "Aaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" I screamed out, ripping my throat raw as my entire body spasmed. I arched my back so hard that only my ass and the top of my head touched the bed before I collapsed and floated away on my orgasm, not even caring that Sinéad had collapsed on top of me ...

... I slowly came to, so blissed from my orgasm that, despite the absence of her girl cock filling me, I didn't care. I felt limp as a noodle and never wanted to move again. I heard Sinéad ask, "Are you okay, mo mhuirnín?"

I couldn't speak, so I just nodded my head. That slight movement was almost too much for me as I enjoyed the buzz from all the oxytocin and dopamine my brain had produced during my orgasm. I started giggling because of the feelings and finally opened my eyes when I heard Sinéad join me. I loved the sound of Sinéad's giggle, but she hated it because she thought it sounded silly. I turned my head so I could see her. She was lying on her back like me, and I loved how her breasts jiggled, and the dildo swayed each time she giggled.

As the effects of my orgasm wore off, I realized that my pussy was sore and my clit was extremely sensitive. Despite that, I was so turned on that I wanted more. I rolled over and straddled Sinéad's body, my pussy tight against her core, her girl cock nestled between my ass cheeks, as I leaned in and started sucking on her long stiff nipple.

"Oh, God, Anna! Don't you need a break?" Sinéad moaned as I grabbed her nipple between my teeth and pulled back until it scraped out and snapped back. Instead of answering her with words, I leaned in, grabbed her other nipple, and repeated my action. Sinéad moaned again, tossing her head from side to side and arching her back.

"No," I said while pausing my nipple play. "I want more," I finished before leaning in, mashing our breasts together, and capturing Sinéad's lips with mine.

We both moaned as one when our mouths opened, and I lost myself in the kiss, never wanting it to end. Our tongues danced together, gently making love to each other. Before I passed out, I broke the kiss and stared into Sinéad's eyes as I gasped for air. Sinéad was panting, too, her hard nipples digging into my breasts as mine were surely digging into hers.

"Are you sure?" Sinéad asked, resuming our conversation.

"God, yes!" I averred, telling her with my eyes that I did. Just to make sure she knew I was serious, I said, "I want you to fuck me!"

I had never uttered that word before, and it felt harsh as it came out of my mouth, but it didn't pull any punches as it told Sinéad exactly what I wanted.

A startled look flashed over Sinéad's face before she asked, "Did you say 'fuck'?"

Hearing that word from Sinéad's mouth made my whole body pulse. I nearly growled as I answered, "Yes, Sinéad. I want it hard and rough. That's why I said 'fuck'. If I wanted it nice and slow, I would have asked you to 'love' me."

"Oh, mo mhuirnín, I love you!" Sinéad vowed as a look of wanton desire came over her face.

My heart clenched at those words and the look in her eyes. My eyes burned from unshed tears as I replied, "I love you, too, mo mhuirnín!"

Sinéad's eyes were shiny, too, and, for a beat, we just stared into each other's eyes. After a moment, a predatory look came over her face as she answered me, "Yes, I would love to fuck you! How do you want it?"

Again, a pulse went through my body at the sound of that word coming from her lips and the thought of what was ahead for me. I seductively answered, "Any way you want me," giving Sinéad permission to do whatever she wanted. I trusted her, and I knew she would never hurt me.

"Get on the edge of the bed on your hands and knees," Sinéad ordered, giving my ass a stinging swat that made me gasp and my pussy flood in anticipation of what was coming.

I scrambled around until I was on my hands and knees with my feet hanging over the edge of the bed. My ass was up in the air, and I waggled it at Sinéad as she climbed off the bed and stepped up behind me. I looked over my shoulder, watching Sinéad as she stared at my ass. With a thoughtful look, she reached out and gently fondled my right ass cheek before she grinned and gave my ass another stinging swat. "Spread those knees wider," she ordered, and I scrambled to lower my ass and widen my stance.

My pussy was so wet I could feel my juices starting to flow down the insides of my thighs. Despite the soreness in my pussy, I really wanted Sinéad's girl cock stretching and filling me. I watched Sinéad reach out and softly caress my left ass cheek. She grinned again and gave my ass a stinging swat that nearly elevated me off the bed. "Straighten up and eyes forward. I want to undo your bun," Sinéad ordered, and I lifted my body up to stand on my knees. I was so excited I could barely stand it as I felt Sinéad's fingers undo my bun, letting my French Braid hang down to the small of my back.

I felt Sinéad's hand fondling my ass again, so I braced for another stinging swat. When it happened, I gasped, "Oh, God, Sinéad!" and even more of my juices flowed down my thighs. "Down on your hands!" Sinéad ordered, and I immediately complied.

"God, Anna, you're so wet!" Sinéad exclaimed as she cupped my pussy with her hand.

I moaned and said, "Yes, Sinéad. I'm ready to be fucked!"

"Good," Sinéad answered. "Keep your eyes forward," she ordered as I felt the tip of her girl cock at my entrance.

I moaned my approval as Sinéad's hands gripped my hips. Without warning, Sinéad's shoved her girl cock entirely into my pussy, her hips slamming into my ass hard enough that I would have flown forward onto my face if she hadn't had a tight grip on my hips. The feeling of her girl cock blasting my pussy was so overwhelming that I screamed, "Oh, fuck me!"

Sinéad growled, "That's what I intend to do!" Her right hand came off my hip, and I immediately received a stinging smack on my ass. The sting, combined with her girl cock filling me, was nearly overwhelming. Sinéad started pumping her girl cock in and out of my pussy, slamming her hips into my ass. The squelching sounds her girl cock made were proof that I was sopping wet. Each time her hips hit my ass, she also slapped it, alternating the cheek being swatted, the two things combining to drive me out of my mind.

"Oh, God, Sinéad! Harder!" I wailed as Sinéad pounded my pussy. I was so overwhelmed by Sinéad's ministrations I hardly noticed that her left hand had left my hip and gripped my French Braid. She pulled on it, hard enough to force my head up and back until I was staring up at the ceiling.

I could hear Sinéad gasping and panting from her efforts, and I started slamming back against her, hoping she was enjoying this as much as I was. My ass was burning from Sinéad slapping it but I didn't care. I wanted more! I was about to crash into an incredible orgasm and wanted to ensure Sinéad came with me.

"Oh, God, Anna! I'm coming!" came out of Sinéad's mouth as she picked up the pace, her moan inviting me to come with her. When I heard that, I crashed into my orgasm, my scream of "Oh, God, Sinéad!" combined with Sinéad's scream of "Oh, God, Anna!" as her final thrust violently shoved me forward onto the bed. Sinéad crashed down on top of me, her girl cock still buried in my pussy. My whole body was spasming and writhing out of control as I continued screaming my orgasm. I could feel Sinéad on top of me, thrashing and spasming as inarticulate sounds came out of her mouth. I faded out ...

... As I came back to awareness, the absolute bliss I'd been floating in was starting to dissipate. I heard Sinéad crying and saying, "I'm so sorry, mo mhuirnín!" repeatedly as I felt the coolness of cold cream being slathered on my burning ass. The dichotomy of the coolness of the cold cream with the burning and stinging from her touch made me giddy. I just lay there, utterly blissed, as I enjoyed the attention being paid to my ass.

Finally, I recovered enough to speak, and asked, "Why are you crying, Sinéad?"

I heard a small gasp, and her hands stopped moving. Then I heard Sinéad's broken voice say, "Oh, God, Anna. I'm so sorry. I've hurt you so bad! I'm so sorry." Her hands started moving again, and I felt more cold cream applied to my ass.

I asked, "Did I tell you to stop, mo mhuirnín?"

"No, Anna," Sinéad answered quietly. She started, "But ...."

I interrupted her and asked, "Did I tell you to stop?" more forcefully.

"No, mo mhuirnín," Sinéad replied. I heard her sniffle from her crying.

"Did it look like I was enjoying how you were fucking me?" I asked, wanting to make my point and ease her mind.

I heard another sniffle before Sinéad said, "Yes, Anna." After a beat, she qualified her answer, "As far as I could tell, you were."

To finish my point, I asked, "Did you enjoy fucking me?"

"God! Yes!" she replied, before crying again.

"Then why are you crying?" I asked again. I turned on my side, despite the burn, to look at Sinéad when she answered.

"Because I enjoyed it so much!" she answered. I saw the tears rolling down her cheeks, and my heart went out to her. "I really loved spanking your ass, and I was hoping you wouldn't tell me to stop because I didn't want to stop. Oh, Anna, your ass must really hurt."

We locked eyes, and I said, "Yes, Sinéad, my ass hurts now, and I'll have to sleep on my stomach tonight, but it won't hurt for long. I really love having my ass spanked, and I'm glad that you love spanking it. I want you to enjoy spanking my ass as much as I love having you spank it." I paused, trying to find the right words to say. I smiled and said, "Oh, God, Sinéad, I can't begin to describe how great it feels to have you slamming your girl cock in my pussy and spanking my ass each time you bottom out. Please don't ever stop unless I tell you to, okay?"

Sinéad returned my smile. She said, "Okay, mo mhuirnín! I'll happily spank your ass any time you want."

I sassily added, "Not to mention that I really love you massaging the cold cream into my ass afterward." I rolled back on my stomach, inviting Sinéad to continue what I had interrupted. I didn't say anything about how sore my pussy was, content with the knowledge that it had been worth it. I quickly drifted off to sleep, and my dreams were erotic as hell ...

***

... I spent the day in bed on my stomach except for taking a quick shower and using the toilet. Sinéad fed me and applied more cold cream on my red ass several times. I repaid her for her kindness by spending a lot of time between her thighs, driving her to several screaming orgasms. While I napped in the afternoon, Sinéad went out shopping, saying she wanted to get me a birthday present since I'd be here for my nineteenth birthday.

By bedtime, my ass was feeling better, so I could sleep spooned up against Sinéad. We quickly fell asleep, Sinéad recovering from one last orgasm and me looking forward to my birthday. Sinéad woke me the best way possible, directing me to sit on her face while I held onto the headboard. The view of her beautiful face between my thighs, her emerald wells captivating me, made my heart clench as she drove me to three incredible orgasms before I collapsed down beside her.

"Happy Birthday," Sinéad said with a smile as she licked my juices off her lips. I went to return the favor when Sinéad said, "No, mo mhuirnín! Today is your day!"

And what a day it was. My birthday celebration was the best ever. My present from Sinéad was my own harness and dildo so we could fuck each other without having to switch gear. I would have to get my own 'toy box' soon to put my toys in as I accumulate them. Later that afternoon, Mom called to tell me I had a new niece and to wish me a Happy Birthday. They would be home Friday and were looking forward to seeing me.

I was eager to try out my birthday present. Sinéad showed me how to buckle it up and position the dildo to get maximum satisfaction while using it. I noticed that the dildo she bought for me was bigger than the one she used on me. Despite the two of us being similar in size, Sinéad had no problem taking the whole thing in her pussy. The straps didn't rub my ass too much, so I was able to use it, making Sinéad scream to multiple orgasms.

We both loved being fucked from behind while on our hands and knees. I especially loved it when Sinéad wrapped my braid around her fist and pulled my head back by my hair as she pounded my pussy with her girl cock while slapping my ass. This quickly became our favorite way to fuck each other for the remaining time I spent with Sinéad. When we wanted to love each other, we'd sixty-nine or take turns eating each other out. I also liked the mini-69 where we would suck, lick, and bite each other's nipples at the same time while jilling ourselves off.

We just lay in each other's arms on our last night together, discussing our future. We made each other promise to find someone in the future. Until then, we'd get together whenever possible and enjoy our love for each other. I expected to come home each winter and summer break until graduation, so I planned to visit Sinéad each time. When it came time to leave in the morning, there would be no tears or regrets.

After a somewhat subdued breakfast, I packed my things into my car. Sinéad walked me out to my car when I was ready to go. "I won't say goodbye," I said, looking into Sinéad's eyes. I could see her love for me and hoped she could see my love for her in my eyes. "I'll be back, so I'll just say, so long for now, mo mhuirnín."

Sinéad answered, "So long, for now, mo mhuirnín."

I got in my car and started it up. I watched Sinéad standing there as I drove away until I couldn't see her anymore. My eyes burned with unshed tears, but I knew it had to be this way, and crying wouldn't make it any easier. I forced a smile onto my face and began looking forward to seeing my parents and hearing about my new niece.

To be continued ...