The Marathon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean handed her a small bag of pills and just by the weight, Tori knew it was less than a week's worth.

"I'm sorry it's a little short," he said as he sensed her disappointment. "This week's supply was less than we expected, so I'm rationing them for now. However, from what I've seen, you're tough, Tori. I think this will be all you need to push on through for your recovery. Let's talk again later this week after a few full training sessions and see how you feel."

Tori tried to hide her disappointment, quickly thanked Sean, then made an exit before her emotions -- a weird mix of annoyance, paranoia, nervousness, and (she had to admit) lust -- tripped her up.

---------------------------------------------

The afternoon was a happy blur. On a literal high from the Endodan, Tori worked up her determination. She resolved to throw herself into her family's activities, mostly to distract herself from the recent events. Tori felt no pain, was very happy, and in total control of her world again. She rationalized that being with her family was all the painkiller that she needed, but the truth was that it had a lot do with the Endodan.

Tori slept very well that night. She had an incredibly vivid dream. In the dream, she was back at the physical therapy office and Sean was again stepping out of the shower.

----------------------------------------

Sean turned towards her and casually smiled as though he had been expecting her. Tori tried to pull her eyes away, apologizing for intruding, but not without stealing another glance at Sean's body and his cock, specifically.

Her breathing was ragged and blood flooded her face and upper chest. She was cursing herself for having worn a v-cut sundress, as there was no hiding her arousal. She could feel that her nipples were hardening, poking through.

Sean stepped out of the shower room and tied the towel low around his waist just above his pubic hair. It was a thin white towel, pulled tight; the very large bulge was obvious and practically obscene, Tori thought. She couldn't hide her wide-eyed arousal and nervousness.

"I was a total mess after maintenance this morning," Sean calmly apologized for his state of undress. "Sorry I didn't finish up sooner, but I got a late start this morning."

Tori tried to respond but just mouthed a few words and mumbled something that nearly sounded like a moan of desire.

Sean glanced down at Tori's chest furtively, then looked back up into her eyes with a knowing smirk.

"Do you need to get your clothes?" Tori asked as Sean began to walk out into the room toward her.

"I'm heading there now, my clothes are right behind you," he said.

She couldn't move. He was moving straight toward her, getting close enough she could smell his sandalwood-scented body wash. She inhaled audibly, realizing that he would know she was admiring his smell.

He nodded towards his boxers on the table next to her and asked, "could you give me a hand?"

She turned toward the boxers, picked them up and as she turned back her eyes dropped again to his body and noticed the bulge under the towel was growing.

He looked down at himself, smiled, and then abruptly dropped his towel.

Sean's body was softly illuminated by the bathroom light; Tori was unable to form words or look away from his impressive, expanding size.

All she could think to do was hold the boxers out with her right hand. Instead, he reached for her left hand, saying, "maybe you can help me with this one instead."

He guided her left hand onto his enormous, growing cock. As she touched it, she felt it throb in her palm, her hand barely able to wrap around the thick, hot shaft. She struggled to breathe and was starting to slightly quiver. Blood rushed all through her, as she felt a small wave of pleasure. She was becoming highly aroused, moisture flooding her.

Sean placed a hand on her shoulder and gently applied downward pressure. She noticed her hand begin to stroke him, almost on its own. She became preoccupied with this involuntary motion before she realized that she was not hesitating to kneel.

Her face was now inches from this tremendous cock, throbbing in her hand as she compulsively stroked him.

"Suck me, Tori. I need your mouth on me," Sean breathed.

He moaned in pleasure as Tori put her lips over him, and then swirled her tongue around the head, tasting him and salivating with desire.

In the moment, Tori had barely a thought in her mind. All she could think about was how he would feel inside her. "I am going to feel this huge cock inside me," she thought.

She very much enjoyed the taste and feel of him in her mouth. His warmth and size and smell combined with the appreciative moans he made with her rhythmic sucking, were making her incredibly satisfied and aroused.

Tori alternated sensuous movements of her mouth and tongue around the head while staring up into his grey eyes; then she tried swallowing as much of him as she could into her throat. She could only get about half of his length in, but she was undeterred and tried again. After several attempts she could feel his length well into her throat. "Mmmh," he moaned in appreciation. Her infatuation with this man grew with his vocal expressions of pleasure. She kept this up for what felt like minutes as Sean gradually built towards a climax.

A sound invaded the space, as Tori desperately tried to block it out and coax him to cum.

"Is that your phone?" he asked, and Tori pulled back gasping for breath.

-------------------------------------------

Tori awoke to her phone's alarm. She lay in shock, overwhelmed with lust from the dream. It was so vivid and real that she could sense the smells and tastes. She was so aroused that if she didn't get relief immediately, she felt she couldn't begin her day.

Paul appeared to still be asleep. Tori slid down under the covers, driven by lust, and found the fly of his boxers. She quickly found him with her hand, and gently began to stroke. Paul sometimes would awaken startled, so she was pleased he didn't react reflexively to her touch.

Tori then found him with her mouth and heard him moan lightly as she began to lick and kiss along the shaft and head. He was responding and quickly becoming erect. She couldn't help but compare the images in her mind of Sean's and check-out guy's cocks with her husband in the moment, a very noticeable difference. Paul was definitely not as thick as a Red Bull can, and just about the same length as the six-inch can. She cataloged the thought but still continued with enthusiasm, fantasizing about the dream she had just experienced, imagining in her mind (despite the size difference) that this was Sean. She teased Paul until he was fully hard and then tried to take him down her throat.

With Paul's roughly average size, Tori was able to swallow his entire length into her throat. She had never tried before, and when she felt her nose tickled by his hair she heard confirmation that Paul was awake, as he exclaimed, "Holy Shit, Tori!"

This spurred her on. Tori was thrilled at her newfound skill, as she started to explore how long she could hold Paul into her throat. She shocked herself at only slightly choking after a prolonged effort, backing off to rest, swirling her tongue around the head. She was excessively salivating, and her hand had become slick as she enthusiastically stroked him in a rotating motion (another new move to her own surprise).

Paul was beginning to groan loudly with pleasure as Tori alternated her attention from the head to various depths and intensities of pressure along his shaft. As she felt the signs that he was moving toward climax, without thought, Tori pushed her head forward, taking him in as deep as she could. Her nose was pressed firmly into his pubic bone as she began to tongue his ball sack. Neither of them could believe it, as Paul howled in pleasure at his wife's new kinky inclinations.

It wasn't long before Paul announced his imminent climax, "Oh my God, Tori! I'm COMING!"

She swallowed it all into her throat. She had to pull her tongue back into her mouth and some cum nearly shot up her nose, but she kept him fully down her throat. As she gulped down the final burst, it was one of the most erotic feelings she had ever experienced.

As Paul lay satiated with a wide-eyed grin, Tori rolled over onto her back, gasping and feeling intense arousal.

She then started to brazenly massage her clitoris and folds. She had never masturbated in front of Paul. but she was too aroused to be shy in the moment. She kicked off the covers and Paul stared on dumbfounded with awe and pleasure.

She didn't care much in the moment how Paul would respond or if he might even join in. Tori was not in control of her lust. She closed her eyes and imagined Sean's head between her legs, alternating licking the length of her folds and clit. She felt Paul's hand on her breast, imagined it was Sean's and began to moan.

As her arousal built, she felt the orgasm was not long off. She pulled her knees up towards her chest and adjusted just enough to use both hands. Her left hand continued to massage her clit and folds, and with her right arm underneath, she began stroking deeply into herself with one, then two fingers. With the proper angle she could plunge her fingers in pressing firmly against the upper wall, which was engorged with arousal.

It didn't take long to orgasm once Paul started to lick and pinch her nipples, which she again imagined was Sean. With a deep, guttural moan, she shuddered out one of the strongest and longest climaxes she had ever experienced.

After a few minutes of blissful silence, Paul finally remarked, "Damn Tori! That was incredible! Whatever book you've been reading, I hope there's a sequel!" he said and they both laughed.

"Just consider that a small reward for everything you do for me," she replied.

"I look forward to seeing what the medium and large awards will be," he replied.

Tori thought, "me too."

12