The Marathon Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She clenched her fists, drew in a deep breath, held it for a few counts, then exhaled. She turned to face Paul and decided that a clean break was the only way.

"Paul, I cheated on you today while you were with the girls."

He looked at her with a stunned, immutable expression, disbelieving her words.

"I gave a blowjob to my physical therapist, Sean, and I did it in exchange for pills, opioids."

This shook him as he lurched when his knee buckled slightly. Tori waited, giving him both a chance to regain his footing and say something if he wanted. He stayed silent.

"I've been addicted to opioids, Vicodin and Endodan specifically, for almost nine weeks now. I don't think I can quit without help, and I'm not fit to be a mother or your wife right now."

Paul grunted, then inhaled staggered breaths, beginning to shake slightly. Yet he remained silent. Tori continued.

"The oral sex was a one-time thing, today, but it has been building for several weeks. I've been getting pills, illegally, from Sean for three weeks. Last weekend, I saw him naked, a clever seduction game he orchestrated, and I've been fantasizing about him since."

"Oh, Jesus, Tori," he mumbled, looking away from her at the moon reflecting off the water. His mind wandered for a moment as he remembered all the times they had romantic walks along this same stretch.

"I have to confess that I've thought about him when we've been intimate. Intimate? Jesus. Listen to me. When I sucked you off last weekend. And I've masturbated multiple times thinking about him."

"Is this real, Tori? What are you saying?" Paul asked rhetorically, partly as a way to buy time and think. It was all too overwhelming for him in the moment. He waited for Tori to say that it was all a joke or something. He felt in total conflict and shock. His emotions were moving so much faster than his brain could keep up that it felt like he would explode.

Tori could sense that he was truly reeling, but she convinced herself that letting off the truth pedal in order to spare him was only going to make things worse in the long run. She knew that complete and total honesty was her only path through, where ever that may lead.

"Today, I asked you to look after the girls so that I could get illegal opioid pills from a relative stranger and I let him massage butt, lick my asshole, finger me, eat me out, and then I wantonly sucked his big dick. I won't defend any of it. I won't lie to you anymore. I did it because I was obsessing over the size of his dick and his physique, I was taking narcotics, and I wanted to feel like a slut, plain and simple. It all really turned me on and I was too weak and unprincipled to resist his seduction game. I did it for the pills and sex. I'm a slut and a whore. Full stop."

Paul stared at Tori with a look of complete and total disbelief. His breathing was ragged and his jaw clenched. He closed his eyes and ran his thumbs over his eyebrows repeatedly as he made small uncontrollable grunts.

"Paul, say something, please," she pleaded.

Paul kept his eyes closed as he shook his head, hanging down. When he looked up at Tori, she was scared by the look of burning intensity in his golden-brown eyes.

"That's the sexiest fucking thing I've ever heard!" Paul barked and Tori nearly fainted.

"WHA?!" she exclaimed in shock. "Are you being serious?"

"Totally and completely," he said as he stepped toward his wife with fiery determination.

Paul grabbed her arms forcefully, then spun her around facing away from him. He undid his belt and unzipped his pants, letting them fall to the ground. He then reached around for her waist and unbuttoned her jeans, kneeling as he quickly pulled them to the ground. With his head near her ass, Paul pulled down her panties as well, then pulled off one of her shoes and freed her leg, spreading her.

It was so quick and surprising to Tori, she couldn't believe it was happening. They were out in the open at a public park, and her ever thoughtful, caring husband had just disrobed her with reckless abandon. Tori was about to tell Paul that they should get back to the car, when she felt his lips slide up her leg. He pushed down on her lower back.

"Bend over. Grab your ankles," he demanded and she eagerly complied.

Paul went for her clit immediately, nibbling on it lightly, then sucking on it and swirling it with his tongue more aggressively than he had ever done with her before. Tori immediately moaned, then yelped a bit as he continued his clitoral assault.

He paused, lubricated two of his fingers generously, then resumed sucking her clit as he pressed two fingers into her. Tori grunted and then exclaimed in pleasure. Paul began moving his fingers inside her in wider and wider circles, as he continued his aggressive clit stimulation. Tori's knees began to wobble and he steadied her with his free hand.

Tori felt the climax approaching and began a steady stream of alternating moans and grunts. Every synchronized pass across her g-spot with his fingers matched the motions of his mouth and tongue lapping at her clit. When it hit, Tori's knees shook and her ass wobbled so much that Paul had to pull his hand out and grab both her hips to steady her.

Paul stood up quickly, his cock poking out of his boxers was as hard as he could remember in his life. Before Tori's trembling waves of pleasure receded, he buried himself to the hilt in her. Tori voiced a guttural grunt as his cock head slammed into her cervix and his ball sack slapped her clit. An incredible surge of pain and pleasure met deep inside her. Paul pulled nearly all the way out and slammed back into her with all the force he could manage. She grunted again, which was followed by a moan of pleasure. Paul did it again, and again, and again as Tori's sounds became a constant mix of full throated moans and deep grunts. Their lascivious sounds echoed off the jetty nearby.

He continued the pounding of his wife, with her head lolling side to side in disbelief as her orgasm built. Paul looked down at his cock pistoning in and out and watched as her pussy lips stretched on the out stroke, and her asshole moved in rhythm as well. He spit at her asshole, licked his thumb, then slid it into her. Tori howled, and it almost startled Paul, but it shortly blended into the next moan as he buried his cock inside her again. His climax was approaching quickly so he focused all his concentration on relaxing his groin and jaw. He began slowing his breathing and closed his eyes. Imagining that the pleasure he was feeling was centered behind his eyes, he started to feel the climax to recede.

Paul kept up a steady pace of deep strong strokes into Tori, with his balls stimulating her clit on each one. He worked the thumb gently downward, feeling his head pass by through the thin wall repeatedly. Tori was practically humming and vibrating, unable to voice coherent sounds. Her climax arrived suddenly, forcefully, and deeply. Paul could feel her anus and vagina contract around his thumb and cock, pulsing as he continued fucking her through it. Her legs shook again uncontrollably, as he held her in place. Her head and shoulders slumped loosely forward appearing slightly limp. Paul adjusted his angle slightly with his legs flexed in order to continue pounding into her, now at a more upward angle, him supporting most of her weight. With each hard thrust, Tori would loll forward and emit an even deeper, reactionary grunt, as though the sound came directly from her womb.

They were completely oblivious to the surroundings as Paul drove into Tori like a man possessed for several more minutes. As he felt the climax approach again, he pulled out of her and let her sink to her knees. Stepping quickly around her, he forcefully pushed her head back, and Tori opened her mouth wide, sticking out her tongue. He plunged his cock into her, fully down her throat, and held her nose into his pubic bone. The cum flowed out of him like a fountain, and she gulped it down as fast as she could. After two huge bursts, Paul pulled out and shot the next one onto the side of her nose, under her eye. Two more ropes shot across her lips and chin.

Tori sat back on her haunches as Paul lowered himself down to sit on his pants. For the first time, they both looked around at their surroundings and noticed three people standing on top of the Jetty about forty yards away. Paul chuckled and looked at Tori, who smiled back at her man.

"I guess we put on a bit of a show," he said. "I'd normally ask if you are comfortable with that, but as long as we are being completely honest tonight, the truth is, I don't really care."

"That might be the sexiest thing I've ever heard," she replied.

-----------------------

When they were back in the car after a quiet walk back from the shoreline, Paul was the first to speak.

"I have a feeling that we are going to have a LOT to unpack about all of this. I hope you know that I'm willing to talk about anything and everything with you Tori. I can handle it all, even the really, really hard stuff. OK?" he said and she nodded in agreement.

"So, that means, from this point forward, no more bullshit. Ever. No lying, no sneaking around, and no cheating."

Tori looked at him and agreed but she was confused. He could sense it.

"Look, Tori. I told you the God's honest truth. Your slutty confession was the sexiest thing I've ever heard or seen. I proved that to you in the most biblical sense possible. But I wasn't in any way turned on by you lying to me, playing me for the fool, or sneaking around on me. I won't stand for that ever again, do you understand?" She nodded emphatically in agreement.

"If you haven't figured it out, I've been holding out on you as well. Granted, I haven't done anything with anybody, but there's a lot more to me than I let on."

"Under my wholesome exterior, it turns out that I'm a pretty fucked up guy. I want a slut wife. I've known it for a while, but I never could find a way to tell you because I was afraid that it would drive us apart. You know the times you walked in on me masturbating and then we started the fantasy play, well those weren't true fantasies. Don't get me wrong, I had a lot of fun with Tori the nurse and the teacher, but those were just the fantasies that I thought you might accept and like. I know, it's not the same kind of deception, but this is a night of truth."

"The ones that really get me going are much darker. Kind of like tonight but even darker. And now that it's out there, and our choices are either we embrace the slutty or torpedo everything, I'm on team slut."

Tori held her hand out to him and demanded, "Unlock your phone and hand it over."

He did as ordered and Tori started tapping away. A few seconds later, she handed the phone back with the messages app open to a string with his brother, James.

"Good news bro. Tori gives thumbs up to restarting soccer team. One condition. She chooses the name: Team Slut."

12