The Marching Band's Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
Corey gets to watch a punishment edging at the college.
1.5k words
4.53
8.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corey walked down the stairs toward the door of the punishment room. Why had Coach Corby asked him to meet him here. The drum major knew that Coach Corby had been having some issues with the gymnastics team. Maybe that's what this was about. Corey was a TA for one of the other coaches, Coach Daniels. Coach Daniels had asked Corey to help Coach Corby with something in the punishment room this morning.

As Corey opened the door, he felt his nuts reflexively ache. Thankfully his Monday night orgasm marathon wasn't for another three days. When he opened the door quite a site met his eyes. Most of the arousal chairs were empty except for six that were all side by side. The five men in the gymnastics team all side by side and the chubby team manager, all looking less than pleased to be hooked up to the machines.

Coach Corby was at the control panel and waved Corey over. Corey had to walk right past the men. The machines were already on and from what Corey could tell they were set to the arousal setting.

One of the men Corey passed was whimpering as he neared an orgasm. His sleeve was fiercely vibrating. He was a muscular man. Not bulky but skinny with just enough muscle to make abs. He looked like he was of Spanish ancestry and had dark curly hair. His penis seemed to be a decent size as about an inch of his shaft sticked out of the sleeve. His mushrooming head was dark purple and already had a pearly bead of precum. Corey noted his eyes were rolled back in his head and he whimpered a none too quiet "fuck" right before his sleeve switched off ending his dream of ejaculation. He shook his legs in aggravation.

Corey reached Coach Corby at the control desk. Corby looked like he was from a pacific island with an attractive face, dark skin, and a tattoo on his arm that looked like a Polynesian design. He introduced himself to Corey and said "Thank you so much for helping me this morning. Unfortunately I have a meeting this morning and can't leave these guy's alone."

They both turned and looked at the six young men in sexual agony out in the room. Coach Corby said "Mr. Swanson told me how this room has been helping the band stay on track and after my teams performance at the meet last week I figured they could use some help too. I'm gonna leave them on the highest arousal setting until 11 then I'll be back so if you can just stay in here until then." Corey grinned and nodded. He felt some amount of pleasure, being able to see the chairs used without him in them. If he remembered correctly the team came in second to last place at the gymnastics meet the weekend before. He glanced at the clock in the wall. It was only 7:45. They still had over three hours to go.

Coach Corby got to the door to leave and shouted "Alright guys, see you later. Take it like men. If you don't want to be here again next week, I suggest you show improvement this weekend."

This was met with multiple moans and begging from the team members who were already desperate to shoot. For the first little bit Corey just sat at the desk listening to the ambient sound of the vibrating sleeves and the general stream of whimpering and moans coming from the boys. Corey noticed the papers Coach Corby had left behind. They had the teams pictures on them. Each paper was about a different member of the team and their stats with scribbled in notes.

The dark-skinned man Corey had seen earlier was 20-year-old Jack. He was a sophomore who had quite sadly fallen off the pummel horse at the previous meet.

After scanning the roster Corey got up to make a walk down the line of guys. If they had a problem with it or were embarrassed by Corey staring at them in their current state that was their problem. To be honest Corey enjoyed seeing guys other than the band being brought down a peg, just by playing with their most sensitive of parts.

The chubby team manager, a sophomore named Leo, wore a grimace. His face was red and his blond hair was sweaty. His blonde bush sat with his stubby 5-inch meat-stick and the self-lubricating sleeve sticking out of it. Corey felt sorry for him. Apparently Coach Corby, like Mr. Swanson, agreed with those three musketeers, we're a team bull shit so even the team manager had to endure the punishment.

Beside him was Jack. His eyes were closed, and he appeared to be muttering to himself. A clear string hung off his dick almost all the way to the floor. His bush was trimmed short, and his dick was hard as steel.

Beside him were 19-year-old freshman Nic and Jaxon. They both had abs. Nic had curly black hair and very defined musculature with an outie. His hairy legs matched a thick black bush and average sized dick with a steady drip of precum dripping onto the floor.

"Dude. Corby's gone. Please turn it off." Nic begged.

Corey shook his head "Sorry my dude. Coach Corby was adamant you stay on the edge until 11."

Jack bit his bottom lip and moaned as his sleeve shut off again. As he did this the long clear string fell of his dick tip and splatted on the floor between his legs.

Beside Nic, Jaxon looked upset. He seemed very feminine with dyed blond hair and a clear jewel-like belly button ring. Corey had seen Jaxon around campus wearing crop-tops and stuff like that. He was maybe five feet tall with a short four-inch dick to match. Precum was running down his dick tip into the sleeve and out in the floor. Between his legs Corey could see him flexing his hole on the metal pole of the prostate stimulating plug.

And finally on the end was the nearly six-foot-tall team captain, Gabriel. He was a 24-year-old senior with cleanly cut black hair, a smooth chest with abs, longer legs, and an eight-inch uncut flag pole. His foreskin rubbed up on his crown, tickling his corona. His shaved crotch was lighter than his tan upper body and his ample scrotum was filled out with two large baby makers that were swinging between his legs as he bucked after an impending orgasm was stopped. His black rimmed glasses were starting to get covered in mist as he sweated.

"Hang in there guys." Corey said. And with a gleam in his eye hissed "only three hours to go.........."

//////////////////////////////////////////

Corey stood in front of the row of boys looking at the anguish on their faces. Something amazing had begun happening around hour two. The machines were not letting them have a mind-blowing orgasm in the traditional sense, but the constant stimulation in their ass was causing them to leak gradual beads of white baby cream. Corey believed he was witnessing possibly the weakest and longest prostate orgasm in history. For the entire last hour the gymnastics team had all been leaking a small stream of white and clear cum.

In the floor between each of their legs were puddles of varying sizes. Gabriel specifically seemed particularly virile with a wide puddle of white milky fluid and his constant faucet of cum showed no sign of slowing down.

Jaxon had stopped leaking. His eyes were clamped shut and he moaned "I....... I think I ran out of cum."

Jack shouted "Please, turn it off!!!"

At that time Corey turned as the door opened and Coach Corby came back in. Most of the boys didn't even acknowledge he'd come in. They were to consumed with their need to orgasm.

Coach Corby walked over to the control panel joined by Corey. Corby said "Alright guys. Have we learned our lesson?" The men began desperately saying yes. Corby put up his hand for silence and said "Alright, good. Now, I think you guys need to be fully drained. It's time to orgasm." This peaked all the guys interest.

With no fanfare Coach Corby pressed the large green button on the panel.

All the guys began shuddering and grunting. The sleeves began loudly vibrating. Corey could see them flexing their holes around the prostate stimulator. He knew the feeling the metal plug was giving them all too well.

In an instant Corey saw cum start shooting through the air. He couldn't tell who started shooting first. Gabriel was for sure shooting he farthest. His fat nuts propelled two fat white globs across to an empty arousal chair on the next row.

The guys shot multiple long ropes of white slop.

Jack and Gabriel were the last ones to stop shooting. Corby turned to Corey and said "you can go Corey. Thank you."

Corey walked past the guys towards the door, taking care to avoid the different piles of cum now splattered on the floor in front of the guys. They all smelled like BO and were sweating with looks of exhaustion and relief on their faces.

The last thing Corey heard as he left the room was Coach Corby say "Alright guys. I think one more hour of arousal will do you all some good............."