All Comments on 'The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 15'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
ThegreyhaggisThegreyhaggisover 1 year ago

Thank you for another great story . I hope you do find time to do another soon .

All the best and stay safe and well.

D.x

Sune2022Sune2022over 1 year ago

I loved this. It was great in every aspect. Please write more like this in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this stellar effort and story. Encouraging you as you can to continue your writing. Recognizing what you shared know that you need to take care of you and your circumstances and till next time best wishes!!!

dwoelfledwoelfleover 1 year ago

Loved the final chapter. Great fun. Thank you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

You're one of the best active writers on the site right now. I really enjoyed the series and please forgive my comments over the chapters with plot suggestions. You draw me into your universe, and I can't help myself! LOL 5*

Mr_coaterMr_coaterover 1 year ago

Great story. Really enjoyed your writing. Please keep writing.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 1 year ago

Very good story. I enjoyed all the chapters. Thank you.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 1 year ago

Knew you would finish this the same way you started it, with greatness.

No matter what you write next or how often you publish you've made sure your be one that even if it's not my cup of tea as the saying goes I'll still give it a try because of how well you put stories together. It could be a one part stand alone or a multipart series and it still gets the same effort from you to be entertaining to your readers. Thanks for Sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a great read. I thought I’d like the first book best, but reading book 2 proved it was even better.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Absolutely one of the very best family romance stories I have ever read. thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent.

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngentover 1 year ago

Liked the story, felt a little rushed at the ending.

The Grandparents, especially the Grandfather was important in the early chapters but totally disappeared later.

tim0277tim0277over 1 year ago

I liked this story. Keep writing please, I love to read more stories from yoi

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this series. It was well written and well researched... and hot as hell

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

I did not like Nate/Nick in the start of book 2, but you brought him around in the end. I guess the he was suffering from battle fatigue or something like that when he got the offer to join “the org” since he could be so callus to fake his death, knowing how much they all would be suffering from his “death”

But as they say, all that ends well and so on, Nate came out of that as a much better and more likeable person in the end.

Desi0351Desi0351about 1 year ago

I'm so glad I finished the series. I truly loved the whole thing and will be reading more from you. Thank you for the great ending

Trucker1492Trucker149212 months ago

Awesome story. You are a great writer

KerrionKerrion9 months ago

Just LOVED the story and the way you wrote it. Personal opinion (I know, everyone has one) however, was that it would have been better with just one of Adriana's friends. Just throwing in more and more partners doesn't necessarily make the story better. In this case, it just made it get boring during those extra connections.

daves_not_heredaves_not_here9 months ago

I really enjoyed this series.

5 stars

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story series. I have to say after reading the first series, when we went to Book 2, it didn’t sit well with me. There was no explanation of his reason to join the ORG when he had 4 women who loved him. I would have assumed his enlistment would have been up after 4 tours in Iraq and he would re-unite with his 4 women. As I read further in Book 2 I got into the story more. I honestly thought he was going to marry Julia, but Adrianna was another possibility that wasnt related. Thank you for bringing this story full circle. I love a good story with a happy ending.

Thanks for Writing!

Grange77Grange774 months ago

Fantastic story!! Loved all the chapters,well written you have a real talent,thank you!!

daves_not_heredaves_not_here15 days ago

Great story!

5 stars!

You should rename chapters 1 - 10 to Bk. 01 Ch. 1 - 10 so everything is in order.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES