The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never thought of her that way. My mother is a beautiful woman, but she's never been anything in my mind except Mum'."

"I have nothing to worry about. Your mother has her infatuation, but I know she's still in love with me. At least her infatuation is with you and not someone else. And the fact I know you would never do anything with her..."

"Of course not, Dad. I respect you and your marriage far too much."

My relationship with my parents remained as strong as ever. Dad and I had a great time improving the house over the following weeks and months. Mum loved having two of her three kids around, with Katie flying in regularly to spend time with us, pretty much adopting Hannah and Emma as her own, while she absolutely adored Julia.

As for Adriana, she was the next to move to Montpellier permanently. Julia and I travelled to the United Kingdom for her graduation. The reunion with her parents was something else. Tony hadn't won the election, though had run the incumbent president close. It was after the ceremony, where we were enjoying dinner at a nearby restaurant, that Adriana sat down with them and explained what was happening, that she wouldn't be returning to Brazil. Instead, she would be moving permanently to Montpellier to be with me.

Tony met my eyes and nodded as I'd already asked for his permission. Kneeling before her, the rest of my family appearing at the signal as I opened the box that contained the ring which they'd all helped select for me. Didn't even get the question out before she leapt on me, arms around the back of my neck, kissing me all over my face as she repeated "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Introducing Tony and Luciana to my family, it was during that evening that I had to explain certain things about my life. They were amazed by some of the stories I had to share though admitted to thinking I was more than just a bodyguard during my time with them. No matter what, they still approved of the engagement and ensuring marriage, knowing that I would continue to protect Adriana with my life, even if I was semi-retired.

Spending a couple of days helping Adriana pack her things, her five friends knew she was coming with me. I was expecting far more jealousy than what happened, the five assuring me that they knew how much we loved each other, and the only request they made was an invite to join us in Montpellier as much as they wanted. It wasn't a surprise that two of them chose to remain in the United Kingdom, while the other three chose to move to Portugal, so at least the five would remain somewhat close by in Europe, with more promises to meet up regularly, though the other five were made aware that my sexual relationship with them was now at an end.

Arriving home a couple of days later, I sat my six lovers down in the living room with me, Emma and Katie having flown into the United Kingdom for Adriana's graduation and then returning home with us for a few days. "Are you sure this is how you all want this?" I finally asked, "I proposed to Adriana because I love her and want to be with her as much as she wants to be with me, but you know I love the five of you just as much as Adriana. In my eyes, you're all equal."

Adriana took my hand. "I won't be the only one calling you husband," she explained, "The five others at this table will be my bridesmaids. During the ceremony, we will all link hands and all of us will repeat the same words. Although only I will be marrying you legally, Amy, Katie, Hannah, Emma and Julia will also be your wife in their hearts and yours."

"I just don't want any of you feeling hurt or regretful later on."

"This is one of perhaps two or three realistic options," Amy stated, everyone else nodding along, "What we all agreed is that we wanted to be involved in a wedding where one of us could be your bride."

"We already have you because you're our brother or cousin. We are already inseparable, bound by family and blood," Hannah added, "Julia is your best friend, and we know she'll never leave your side as we already consider her family. Adriana will be your lawfully wedded wife."

Glancing around to see six faces smiling back at me, I took a deep breath and nodded my agreement. "If you're all sure, I guess we should discuss wedding plans and what not."

Despite proposing, Adriana wasn't in any rush to get married. She was in a rush to get me into bed though, admitting that she didn't want to start our family until she was married. I didn't mind that at all, and she further added that she didn't mind if any of my other lovers wanted to start having children before her.

Taking her to bed that first night back in Montpellier together, the other five wished her goodnight before retiring to other bedrooms. If I knew them well enough, Amy and Katie would end up in bed together, as they were closer than ever, while Hannah, Emma and Julia would likely hook up as I knew none of my girls liked any of them sleeping alone.

Adriana couldn't stop smiling as we slowly stripped naked in our bedroom. What surprised me is that, once I was naked, she happily got down on her knees and made love to my cock with her mouth, happily taking a load in her mouth and swallowing every single drop I gave her. Smiling up at me, opening her mouth to show it was empty, I helped her up and onto the bed, where I spread her legs and just devoured her bald little pussy.

Just like Julia, I knew I was doing something right when she started to babble in Portuguese. Though I hadn't spoken it in quite a while, I was surprised I could still understand it. I'd always loved making Adriana orgasm as she was so expressive, her body shaking, back arching, babbling even more, not relenting as my fingers played with her special spot, my tongue focused on her clit, getting her off over and over again until she had to ask me to stop.

Kissing up her body, her eyes met mine as I slid inside her. "It's back home," she whispered, "Like I'm finally home with you and your family."

"Are you ready to be Adriana Luciana Beatriz... Smith..."

She giggled as it would be different to her maiden name. "I would have been happy being Adriana Stevens. I'm delighted to know I'm going to be Adriana Smith. Better yet, I will be introduced as Mrs Smith, your wife." Leaning up to kiss me as we made love, she added, "You also have two sister-wives, two cousin-wives, and Julia will be your mistress-wife."

"Really?"

"You will give them each a ring as a sign of their commitment to you, me and each other."

As we started to move faster together, her hips rolling in time with my thrusts, the smile never left her face as I felt her fingers start digging into my back. Moaning softly, I knew she was getting close to orgasm, feeling her pussy starting to tighten around my cock. Then again, she was still as tight as she ever was, grabbing her legs and placing them over my upper arms.

"Fuck, you're so deep now," she groaned, "Fuck me, fiancé."

"Consider this practice for when we try for a baby, dear fiancée," I replied.

Her orgasm pretty much set mine off, her moans and my groans echoing around the bedroom as I finally unloaded inside her. Her pussy milked my cock, her legs wrapping around me, ensuring I didn't pull out until I was well and truly empty. When she released her legs, I pulled back, spun her around onto her knees, Adriana immediately resting on her forearms, as I slid back inside her.

"Fuck me!" she cried, "Just fuck me, Nate."

Pounding her immediately, I grabbed her ponytail, Adriana giggling as I slapped her arse with my other hand. "You're not just getting my cock from now on, future wife," I growled, "You're going to please my sisters and they'll please you. Same with my cousins. I hope you enjoy a lot of pussy."

"I love pussy almost as much as I love your cock," she moaned.

"And Julia? What about her?"

"I love her too, Nate. I loved all the times we were together in London."

"After I fill your pussy again, I'm taking your arse."

"Good as I made sure I was prepared earlier. My soon to be husband must have his future wife's three holes to ensure they are his."

Adriana was well and truly fucked that second time, her body like jelly as I eventually held her hips and just slammed my cock home. She reached back to rub her pussy, her body shaking and quivering as one orgasm after the other coursed through her body. When I came inside her again, she whimpered before managing to sit up, resting her back against my chest as I held her in my arms.

"I love you, sweetie," I whispered, "Thank you for being here with us."

"I love you... And how could I say no to wanting to be in a house of love? I just can't tell my parents about the living situation here."

Lying on my back a bit later, having eaten out her delicious little arse to get her ready, I watched her face as I felt my cock slide inside her tight little back passage. Resting her hands to either side of me, I kept my eyes on her face as she slowly rode me, reaching down between our bodies to give her pussy some attention, eventually focusing on her clit and helping her to yet another orgasm.

"Don't touch me," she finally whispered, "I want to cum just from your cock being in my arse."

"I heard rumours about Catholic girls," I joked.

She met my eyes and giggled. "You corrupted this Catholic girl by introducing her to some great sex and the idea that being intimate with her friends was a lot of fun!"

I finally came again and, after a shower together, we returned to bed and promptly fell asleep. Joining everyone else for breakfast the next morning, my other girls all looked at Adriana and there was a mixture of laughter and giggles. "So that's it now?" Amy finally asked, "There are four of us here, Katie and Emma will visit for now but eventually move here, but that's our lives settled?"

"I want for nothing else," I replied, taking her hand in my right, Adriana's in my left, "I just hope we all remain as happy as we are now."

Adriana admitted to being in a slight rush to get married as she wanted to start on our family as soon as possible. Before we did that, there were a couple of things I wanted to do first for other people. The first was for Julia, packing a bag for her on a Thursday, announcing we would be heading to Germany for a long weekend, but anything else would be a surprise. My five other lovers knew what I had planned, and I think all of them fell in love with me a little bit more.

I'd left the Aston Martin behind in London and, I'll admit, I missed it. Thankfully, the Director had authorised the purchase of another 'grand tourer', and as I was still a kid at heart regarding certain things, I wanted another Aston Martin. I ordered the DB11 'Volante' as it was a convertible, perfect for driving up and down the French Riviera with my lovers for day or weekend away.

Driving towards Germany, Julia took my and squeezed it. She didn't visit her homeland very often though I knew how much she missed it. However, when I finally got on the autobahn and was heading in a certain direction that I think she slowly figured out where I was going. Her hand squeezed mine even tighter once we pulled off onto the main route leading to the small town that she'd once called home.

Pulling up outside the little hotel I'd booked for the weekend, I turned to see she was already wiping her cheeks. "This is too much," she whispered, turning to hug me tightly, "I haven't been here since I was recruited."

"I thought you should come home for a visit."

After checking into the hotel, we wandered her old hometown, hand in hand as she pointed out where she'd once gone to school, spent her afternoons, where she'd played sport on a weekend. Stopping at a small restaurant, she'd forgotten I was fluent in German, as it wasn't a language I'd used very often, hearing her gasp before laughing to herself.

We made love upon returning to our hotel, the bed a little squeaky, laughing away as we joked any other guests would know what we were doing. "I don't care," she stated while riding me, "I want them all to know that I love the man who currently has his dick buried in my tight pussy."

There were certainly a few glances in our direction the next morning. After we dressed for the day, I drove us into town towards a florist. Julia figured out what I had planned immediately, already wiping her cheeks as I drove us to the cemetery. By the time I'd parked the car, she was in floods of tears. I remembered what she'd told me years ago, that she hadn't been able to visit, that she'd left them behind, much like I'd left my family behind.

Wrapping my arm around her waist, I kept her upright as I walked her towards the two graves. They'd been lovingly tended to by those who worked the cemetery, placing one bouquet on her father's grave, one bouquet on her mother's. Julia wrapped her arms around me and wept, apologising to her parents for not being there to say goodbye, that she remembered them fondly, thought of them constantly, and had never stopped loving them.

"I'm sure they knew that whatever you were doing, wherever you were, you always loved them too," I assured her.

We remained for a couple of hours, Julia eventually kneeling in front of them headstones and talking to her parents, explaining her life and how I was a part of it. "You would have loved him," she said, speaking in German as her parents hadn't learned much English, "He's a good man, Vater. And you would have loved him, Mama. He's spent years looking after me, making sure I was always safe, but he also loves me wholeheartedly as much as I love him. I also have a new family; one I love just as much as I loved you." Resting a hand on her belly, she wasn't pregnant yet, but we were trying. "When our child is old enough to understand, I will return here so you can meet him or her." She took a deep shuddering breath. "I miss you both so much. I wish you were here to meet Nate. I can only hope that you're both looking down and can see how happy I am to be with him and his family." Kissing her hands, she pressed one each against their names. "I'll see you both again soon. I promise."

Returning to our car, she rested against the side of the car for a moment before turning to kiss me. "Thank you, Nate. I've never doubted how much you love me, but doing this for me..."

"I thought you needed to say goodbye properly."

"I did need to do that. I've never forgotten them." She blushed when adding quietly, "I'm guessing you've heard what I call your parents."

"They love it, Julia. Trust me, you've been well and truly adopted by them."

"We should holiday in Germany one time, whether just me and you, or including all your lovers. I know you've been here a few times, and Katie still spends half her time in Berlin, but there is so much to see and do here."

"We'll add it to the long list of things to do."

She drained me later that night in the hotel as thanks, ensuring every time I came, it ended up in her pussy, hearing her whispered prayers that this would be the time that she'd fall pregnant. The other five knew she was almost desperate to have our child, having long agreed to start our family while we were both still working for the Org. Amy was also off birth control and we were regularly trying at the same time.

Our last day there, we caught the train to the nearest large city to be play the tourists, walking around aimlessly with our phones out, snapping the occasional picture, my favourites being those where Julia was posing delightfully, blowing me a kiss or simply smiling at me, her eyes lit up with delight as she looked at the man behind the camera. We stopped at the typical German restaurant, filling our stomachs with hearty food, enjoying some delicious German pilsner.

I made sure the top was down during the drive home the next morning, Julia shuffling slightly as we'd had some fun the previous night, entering our hotel room with Julia disappearing immediately to the bathroom, returning fifteen minutes later with a bottle of lube.

"I reckon it worked last night," she told me, "Tonight, you're only in my arse. And you'd better not hold anything back. If I'm not sitting uncomfortably tomorrow morning, you haven't fucked me hard enough."

"I should have known better," Julia muttered next to me, approaching the French border, "Give you what is effectively an ultimatum..."

"Didn't hear you complaining last night," I retorted.

"How could I? You were buried in my arse constantly and I was loving every single second. But I'm paying for it right now." Sighing happily, she adjusted her position to lean against my shoulder. "This was just what I needed, Nate. Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Katie appeared on our doorstep within two weeks, lugging more than her usual suitcase, glancing past her to the driveway to see her car was full of things. "I want to be with you," she whispered as I hugged her tightly, "I'd rather live here permanently and just travel there occasionally."

Leading her inside, Amy walked out of the kitchen and saw her little sister. And she knew. A sister always knows. The pair rushed to each other and hugged, both of them crying immediately. I called for my father, who returned that knowing grin, as we started to unload Katie's car. Once everything was inside, and she'd calmed down, she explained that everything was organised with her place of employment. She could easily work from home, attend meetings online, and wouldn't be required in Berlin often.

That night, it was a Smith family reunion as Katie was pleasured by her older brother and sister. It was a lot of fun being next to Amy as we both savoured our little sister's pussy, though what was nothing compared to Amy finally positioning herself over Katie, swinging her body around so they could pleasure each other, while I sat so Amy could blow me at the same time.

Once they'd gotten each other off a couple of times, Amy moved so I could slide my cock inside my little sister, Amy getting off Katie entirely so I could lean forward and kiss her. Katie couldn't stop smiling as we made love, our sex talk focusing on the incestuous nature of our relationship as always. To say the three of us got off on it nowadays wouldn't be an understatement. It just turned us on even more. Even out of the bedroom, we'd refer to each other as 'big sister', 'little sister' or 'brother', knowing when said in such a manner, it just aroused us.

"Fuck your sister, Nate," Katie moaned, "Fill up her tight little pussy. My pussy is always hot for her brother's big cock and his potent cum. If he does it right, he'll knock up both his sister's."

"He just loves fucking his sister's," Amy stated next to us, "Though nothing beats having our brother filling us with his big cock, whether it's our mouth, pussy or arse."

"What about your little sister? Can you get enough of her little pussy?"

Amy leaned over and kissed her. "I love it when my little sister goes down on me and makes me cum." She turned her head to kiss me. "Now make our little sister cum hard on your cock, brother. Just like you do to me every time you fuck your big sister."

"Oh god, that's s hot," Katie moaned, "I love watching my siblings fuck each other."

"Just like I love watching my brother fucking our little sister. She's so hot and tight for her brother, craving nothing more than his big cock filling each of her holes with his cum."

Katie climaxed hard, her pussy gripping me like a vice, fingers digging into my back so much, I'm sure he left marks. And it helped me cum, groaning into the pillow as I rested my head next to hers as I buried my cock and erupted. "Fucking hell," I groaned.

Wrapping her legs around me, Katie giggled. "Works every time," she whispered, hearing her kiss Amy again, "Is it wrong that we find it such a turn on?"