The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,363 Followers

"If it wasn't a turn on, we wouldn't be doing it," Amy replied.

Sitting up on an elbow, Katie was looking rather red-cheeked, Amy had that look of arousal I knew well. Pulling out, she moved quickly to suck my cock clean first before I helped spread Katie's legs further so Amy could clean her out. "Fuck, I love this taste," Amy groaned, "My little sister's pussy and my brother's hot cum."

"We are so bad," Katie giggled again, "I love you both so much. I couldn't stand being away another day."

"We're glad you're here too, Katie-bear."

She burst into tears at that name as I hadn't used it too often, thinking it would be a reminder of our reunion in Berlin. Katie turned onto her side and cuddled into me, Amy moving to cuddle her other side. Katie stopped crying rather quickly, admitting it just got to her for a moment, before we all enjoyed a quick nap.

We spent the rest of the day fucking each other senseless, joining the others downstairs for dinner in the evening looking much worse for wear.

As soon as Emma heard Katie had moved to join us, she arrived within the week in a hire car. "Take her to bed," Hannah practically ordered me, "We'll sort her car out. We don't want to see you until dinner."

"Yes, ma'am."

If I thought about it, I'd spent the least amount of time with Emma since my return to their lives. I don't think she minded as our relationship was always a little different to the others, at least at the start when we'd agreed it was just physical. We loved each other deeply. I was left thinking I needed to help her understand just how much I genuinely did love her, as much as anyone else in my life.

Taking her upstairs, I made sure we sat on the edge of the bed first, the bedroom door closed and locked so we had complete privacy. Turning to hug me, I hugged her back, sensing she was smiling. "I missed you," she whispered, "I thought I should give you all space..."

Leaning back, I met her eyes, still as brown and beautiful as I could remember. Caressing her cheek, I knew my skin was rough compared to the gorgeous soft skin she had, but her eyes closed, her bottom lip trembling slightly. "You think I don't love you the same as them?"

"I don't know," she whispered, "It's just I came after Amy, after Hannah... And how it ended with them..."

"Emma, I fell for you during that week in Spain. I've never loved you any differently despite what we'd told each other. I fell in love with you and my feelings never changed. Once Hannah and Amy were part of the relationship, I just knew how lucky I was to have three such beautiful, wonderful women in my life. Since my return, I've wanted you here with me too."

"I wanted to be here too but..."

"No more buts, Emma. Do you want to be here with me?" She nodded eagerly. "And with the others?" She nodded eagerly again. "But you do you want children?"

"I don't know about that yet. There is a part of me that would love to be a mother to our children but it's not as important to me as I know it is to the others."

"You want to stay permanently from now on?"

"More than anything."

"And you want to make love now?"

"God yes, Nate. I've missed that most of all, the feeling of my hot cousin buried inside me."

She got what she wanted within a couple of minutes. I was hard and she was soaking wet by the time it came to taking off her panties, holding those to my nose and inhaling her scent, hearing her giggling, before I leaned down to kiss her, slowly sliding my cock inside her. She whimpered as I started to pump her, not taking it too slow and gentle, Emma always preferring to be fucked hard and fast from the start.

"That's it, fuck your little cousin's hot pussy," she growled, "She needs your dick, Nate. Wants it. Craves it. And will never say no to anything you want."

"All I want is the six of you, Emma," I replied, "Though a lot of threesomes with you and Hannah would be great."

"Good thing for you is that I absolutely love her pussy. We spent years fucking each other after you left."

"I'm glad you had each other."

"And now we have you again." She leaned up to kiss me. "Now fuck me hard, Nate, and you'd better fill my pussy to the brim before we leave this bedroom. I want to be leaking your cum the rest of the night, and Hannah had better be prepared to clean me out."

"I love it when you're in this mood."

She was silent for a few seconds before blushing. "I love you so much, Nate. I'm so happy you came back to us."

"I love you too."

Emma and I fucked liked rabbits until we simply couldn't go on, somehow dragging ourselves out of bed and downstairs to join the rest of the family. We'd missed dinner, sitting in one of the lounge rooms with a plate to fill our stomachs, before I relaxed back. As soon as our parents disappeared for the evening, Emma shook off her robe and spread her legs, pointing at her shaven pussy. I'd noticed they'd all done that lately. I didn't mind it either way, but I knew they preferred the look from time to time. I figured they'd go through stages of shaving completely or keeping their hair nice and trim.

"Hannah, I do believe I need a clean-up."

Hannah wasn't the only one to have a taste, all five women lining up to clean her out or simply have a taste of her pussy. Adriana eventually ended up between my legs, fishing my cock out of my shorts, her mouth eagerly getting to work. "A wife has to clean up her husband," she stated, before making an approving sound, "Oh, and Emma, you taste delightful on his cock too."

While all this was going on, wedding preparations were continuing. Though I'd returned to my family, no-one else was aware of my return. Considering where I was now living, I wasn't too worried about letting anyone else know I was alive. The lifestyle we were living didn't exactly allow those from our previous life to be too involved anyway. As Adriana was Catholic, despite not being particularly devout, she wanted to marry in a church and have a traditional ceremony. The good news for us is that we didn't need to be citizens of France to legally marry, and as we could prove that we were both living permanently in the country, that wasn't the issue. The bad news was that, due to the local and national laws, we had to marry officially in the town hall first before we could then hold a ceremony in a church.

"I don't mind," Adriana told me, to my surprise, "If we have to do the legal thing first, then share our vows before God, then so be it. I'll let the family know before they come over for the ceremony."

The good thing about our lifestyle is that the wedding wouldn't be a big occasion in terms of guests. In addition to those living at the house, Adriana's family was invited, those who could make it, and apart from a few acquaintances we'd made nearby, it wasn't going to be any larger than that.

Before we were to marry, though, there was some further good news. Julia and I were busy working in our office one morning when Amy walked in. She was smiling and crying at the same time, looking up from my laptop in time to see her lay something next to me on the desk. It took me a few seconds to figure out what it was before I noticed the little panel.

Meeting her eyes and smiling, she nodded to the question I was about to ask. I stood up and hugged her tightly. "You're pregnant?" I finally asked.

"I think I'm around two months along. I just wanted to be completely sure before telling you and everyone else. I've got an appointment to see the doctor later today."

"I think I won't be the only one coming."

Our doctor didn't speak a lot of English though she knew we were living locally, everyone who couldn't speak it taking lessons, though I was usually around for whenever things got tricky. After running a series of tests, the doctor confirmed she was around eight weeks along. Amy could barely contain her emotions, squeezing my hand tightly. Thankfully, our doctor was the same one everyone used though she was going to have to get used to dealing with pregnant women arriving from the same house.

I was fairly sure she'd quickly put two and two together. Good thing for all of us is that incest between consenting adults in France was perfectly legal, and there were absolutely laws against those adults also having children. Trust me, we'd done the research and France was one of a few European countries that had no laws against our relationship. That might change one day, but for the moment, we were safe.

As soon as Amy made her announcement, Julia was almost desperate to fall pregnant. Amy wasn't the only one to notice, and our lovemaking started to involve Amy at the same time, Julia appreciating that my sister wanted to be part of the bond we shared. As I made love to Julia, Amy would hold her hand, gently kiss her, stroke her body, whisper words of love and encouragement. After a few days, my other girls would join us, Julia appreciating it when Adriana would cuddle her, aware how much Adriana wanted to have a child too.

A week before the wedding, I was sitting at breakfast with everyone else when a tearful Julia walked into the kitchen. None of us had to ask nor look at the pregnancy test in her hand, sobbing against my chest as I was quickly surrounded by my lovers and also my parents.

"I knew all that sex would work eventually!" Amy exclaimed.

"Guess it's just because I'm a little older than you," Julia replied, barely able to control her emotions.

As everyone slowly returned to the table, I kept hold of Julia as she enjoyed a long cry. Kissing her forehead, she eventually lifted her face towards mine, using my thumbs to wipe her cheeks. "I'm so happy," she whispered, "I never actually thought this day would come."

"No more work," I told her, "I want you completely stress free from now on. The most important thing now, for both your and Amy, is the life we've created growing inside you."

"Okay."

"Good. I'm glad you didn't argue."

"Want to go upstairs and make sure?"

"Can I come too?" Amy asked hopefully.

Mum laughed out loud as I held out a hand for Amy, escorting my two pregnant lovers back to the bedroom, the three of us tumbling onto the bed laughing away. We barely left the room except to eat, and by the end of the day, I was so drained, having left at least three loads inside both women, that I had trouble walking due to the ache in my balls.

With the wedding looming, and two pregnant women in the house, the mood was one of serene happiness. I'd helped plan some aspects of the wedding but left most of it to Adriana and the others. As the big day approached, Adriana could barely contain her excitement. The night before we were to exchange vows, the seven of us ended up in the master bedroom, all of us naked with mouths, tongues, fingers and my cock being shared between us.

It started with all six on their knees, crowded around my cock, all of them wanting the chance to suck me off. Adriana took pride of place with a sister to either side of her. All of them were eager to make me cum, gazing down into each pair of eyes, a mixture of love and lust being returned. When I was ready to cum, Adriana ensured the first couple of spurts landed on her face.

"Now I'm marked as his," she giggled, before swinging my cock towards my sister, who eagerly took a spurt on her face, quickly swinging as another spurt landed on Katie's face, "Now you're marked too." More cum landed on her face before she swallowed my cock again. "You'll need to cum on Hannah, Emma and Julia next to mark them too, Nate."

"While he recovers, I think my future sister-in-law needs some attention," Amy stated, "Katie, we'll get her on all fours, you eat her pussy, I'm getting my tongue buried in that tight little arse of hers."

Julia, Hannah and Emma positioned themselves so they could eat pussy. I was happy just to watch my six lovers enjoy themselves. When I was ready again, Amy moved out of the way and handed me the lube before I slid a pair of fingers inside Adriana's arse. Leaning forward as I kissed up her back, I whispered near her ear, "No more pussy until we're married."

I hadn't had her pussy in two weeks as she'd insisted that she would be fertile the night of our wedding and she would be praying to fall pregnant that very night. Considering she absolutely loved anal sex nowadays, neither of us complained as I buried my cock in her arse again. "Fuck me," she whimpered.

Katie didn't move from underneath her, as Amy sat in front of Adriana, who eagerly ate out both my sister's using her tongue on one while fingering the other. She soon found it rather difficult to concentrate once I really started to fuck her arse, driving my cock harder and deeper with each passing minute.

"Fuck me," she cried, "My husband loves my arse."

"We all love him in our arse," Amy giggled.

When I finally came inside her, I pulled out and was surprised to feel Katie's lips around my cock. I groaned as it wasn't something she'd done before, and even though all my girls kept themselves clean and ready for surprise anal, it wasn't something any of them often did. Sliding my cock back inside Adriana's arse, Katie tapped my leg for me to move before she buried her face where my cock had just been.

"Fuck yes," Adriana moaned, "Lick out your brother's cum."

"Okay, that's so hot and nasty at the same time," Amy stated.

Taking a rest, the six girls all got together and there were soon tongues and fingers everywhere. I had to get my phone and record it. Better than any porno I'd seen, that's for sure. The sweet scent of sex was in the air, and it was obvious that my six girls all absolutely loved each other. Adriana found herself at the centre for a time, the blushing bride.

When I was ready again, Julia, Hannah and Emma kneeled before me as they wanted their own facial. Having cum twice already, it took them a while to get me to the boil, the three girls remaining on the bed putting on a show when Amy retrieved a couple of strap-ons, my fiancée and older sister taking turns fucking my little sister, who absolutely loved it.

Turned me on something fierce and my three other lovers soon had their faces bathed with cum.

"Jesus," I muttered, "I'm glad my balls are used to all this sex nowadays. I don't think I even came this much when I first started masturbating!"

Though the bed wasn't big enough, the seven of us somehow managed to sleep together that final night before the wedding. Waking up, I kissed all of them before getting out of bed, dressing quickly before meeting my father downstairs. We changed into our suits before heading out for breakfast, spending these last few hours before the wedding together. Adriana had invited her parents and friends. Katie had invited a couple of friends from Berlin. We'd invited a couple of people we'd been friendly with in Montpellier.

To my delight, a few friends I'd made over the years did turn up. Angie was waiting for us outside the town hall, on the arm of a handsome, very white man. I was introduced and there was an immediate joke about how she just couldn't stop falling for white boys. Charlotte also accepted my invite, who arrived with her new husband. Then there was Marta, who had left her hair go a little grey, but she was still as beautiful as those months we'd spent together.

"Never thought you'd get married," Angie stated as we gathered for one last coffee before the ceremony.

"I'm sure she's a very special woman," Marta suggested, "I just remember how fortunate I was to have him in my life during that time in my life."

"I haven't forgotten either, Marta." I replied, kissing her cheek, before whispering, "Still as beautiful too."

"Oh hush, I'm an old woman now."

"How is semi-retirement treating you?" Charlotte asked.

"Done me the world of good. I'm back with my family, I have a soon to be beautiful bride, and we'll quickly start a family. I won't lie, part of me does miss the life, particularly the adrenaline when I was operating in dangerous areas, whether it was with the Marines or in my other role. But I know I made the right decision when I chose to finally walk away."

Watching my sisters, cousins and Julia walk towards me as the ceremony began had me smiling like an idiot, Amy the last to walk down as Adriana's maid of honour. Adriana was escorted down the aisle by her father, who shook my hand warmly, letting me know again that he and Luciana definitely approved of our relationship, and hoped we'd soon call them with news of a grandchild.

The ceremony itself was very simple though Adriana barely got through it without collapsing in floods of tears, her cheeks probably hurting from smiling so much. With every word she said, I noticed her five bridesmaids all repeating them. If anyone noticed, they made no mention of it then or later. When it came time to kiss the bride, Adriana practically leapt on me. It was definitely not a chaste kiss.

Moving onto the church afterwards, I could see how much it meant to Adriana that we exchanged our vows in front of God. Marrying in the church had required our attendance to a couple of meetings, and they asked us to attend mass a few times. Though not as devout as she'd once been, she still believed, aware it was a source of comfort to her.

Once both ceremonies were over, we returned home as everything else would happen there. Lots and lots of photos before there was eating, drinking and dancing for the rest of the afternoon and evening. I spent time talking to her parents, who were fascinated by the place I'd purchased, what my plans were for the future, and when we'd next be in Brazil.

"That's a surprise," I told them. Adriana had loved it when I mentioned that we honeymoon in her homeland. She'd well and truly fucked me into submission that evening after mentioning it.

It was lovely catching up with old friends. Angie still worked for the Org with no signs of slowing down, though was now permanently based on the east coast of the United States, still feeling lingering psychological effects after her time in Africa. Charlotte had no intention of retiring for another twenty years, according to her anyway, while Marta was happily enjoying her retirement, suggesting that she might have a younger lover or two visiting her occasionally.

Despite it being my wedding day with Adriana, more than once she whispered into my ear that I should take care of one of my other lovers. I'd return an incredulous look each time as she giggled. "You didn't just marry me today, Nate," she would add softly, running her fingers down my cheek, "Now get a ring, take one of your lovers inside, put it on their finger then make them cum with your tongue, fingers or that wonderful cock you have. I'm your wife and you should listen to my advice."

Over the course of the evening, I escorted my lovers inside. They seemed to have come to some sort of agreement as the last two I led inside was Hannah, who wanted my tongue between her legs, making her cum again and again, before I led Amy inside to our bedroom. After sliding the ring on her finger, whispering how much I loved her, she managed to keep her emotions in check until we were making love.

"I do wish it was me in white, Nate," she whispered, "But I'm glad you got the chance to marry her. She's so lovely. We really love her."

"You're still wearing my ring, Amy. You're now my sister-wife."

"And your sister-wife is carrying our child, Nate. This house will soon be full of children should everything work out well."

"With any luck, Adriana will go to sleep tonight with my cum in her womb and she'll conceive."

"Love feeling my brother's cum dripping out of me," she moaned, "Does my brother love his sister's pussy?"

"He loves and adores his sister's sweet little pussy."

"Hmmm. I can't wait until I feel his cock throbbing inside me again, giving me another delicious load. Going to put another baby in me afterwards?"

UltimateSin
UltimateSin
5,363 Followers