The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We still sticking the agreement of two each?"

She giggled. "Well, I know we'd like to, but I love knowing it's our child inside me, Nate." That's when she started crying. I stopped, leaving my cock buried, as I rolled onto my back and hugged her to my chest. "Happy tears, Nate. I got you back and I'm never letting you go again."

"And I'm not going anywhere." Lifting her chin, I met her glistening eyes. "We're together forever, Amy. Brother and sister joined like this, parents to our children, married in our hearts. That's all that matters from now on."

Returning to the party after we'd enjoyed an orgasm, Adriana stood up and immediately hugged my sister tightly. "Is his cum dripping out of you right now?" she asked quietly. Amy blushed but nodded. "If we were alone, I'd clean you up right now."

"I'd offer to do it tonight but you're trying for a baby, so you need all his cum!"

Adriana took both of Amy's hands in hers. "We're now family, Amy. I love you like a sister. In fact, you are my sister. All of you are. Nate has brought us together and I have never been happier. All I hope is that we spend all the time possible as a family going forward."

"Definitely. I love my new sister too."

The party went long into the night. We'd offered to put people up at our home, but our guests wanted to give us privacy. After wishing the last goodbye, Adriana's parents heading to their hotel by taxi, I walked back inside to find my parents had started clearing up before going to bed. My lovers all stood by the stairway, naked with only smiles on their faces. Adriana stepped forward, leaning up to kiss me.

"Time to make a baby, husband. Your lovers are here simply to wish us goodnight."

Kissing each of them goodnight, I hugged them tightly, told them how much I loved them, and added that I was now a very lucky man to have six wives. Kissing me in return, the five headed upstairs to one of the other bedrooms, not particularly surprised they were going together as I figured it would be another night of group sex to be enjoyed.

"Come on, husband," Adriana stated, "Time to make a baby."

Sliding inside her pussy for the first time in over two weeks was almost a religious experience, and I realised rather quickly why she had me go off with my five other lovers, as I certainly lasted a lot longer, Adriana enjoying plenty of orgasms before I finally came again. She wrapped me up tightly to ensure she got as much of my cum as possible.

"One," she giggled, "I hope there's more where that came from."

"How tired are you?"

"Not tired enough that you can't fuck me at least one or two times more, Nate."

"I think I can manage one more but I'm a little drained here, sweetheart."

"One more should suffice," she replied, "But I want to taste myself on your cock again too. Lie back and enjoy."

Adriana had long mastered sucking cock and she soon had me raging hard again. Smiling to herself as she positioned her pussy above my cock, she looked down at me with utter devotion and love in her eyes. "Tonight is the night, Nate," she whispered, "One of your little swimmers will find its way. In a couple of months, we'll know I'm carrying our child. Our first one."

"And if not tonight, then we have plenty of time to keep trying."

Lowering herself down on my cock, she leaned forward and kissed me softly. "You can come in now!" she called out, glancing to see my five other lovers walk in and join us on the bed, "They're going to watch us make love and you make me a mother, Nate. Your sister already carries your child. Your lover already carries your child. Now your wife will carry your child." She rode me faster. "Can you not feel the love in this bedroom, Nate? This is our life going forward, the seven of us bonded forever."

"This is why we love her," Julia stated softly.

"And I love all of you so much too," Adriana moaned, feeling her pussy start to contract as the orgasm hit her, "He has six wives. You are also my wives. We are all in union together."

"I can agree to that," Amy whispered, leaning over to kiss her cheek, "Helps that my sister is utterly beautiful and adorable." Positioning herself behind Adriana, Amy wrapped an arm around her waist. "Put a baby in her, brother. Put a baby in your wife like you did with your sister and your lover. She wants your baby. Needs your baby. Desires your baby. She wants nothing more than to be a wife to you and a mother to your children."

"Yes! Yes!" Adriana sobbed, riding me faster and faster, "We'll all carry his children. Katie, Emma and Hannah, you need to be with child too."

"When I'm next fertile," Hannah whispered, glancing to see her wiping her cheeks. I gestured so she could lean over to kiss me. "I really want our child too," she added.

"Okay. I'm ready whenever you are."

When I finally came again, Adriana didn't move until she was sure I had nothing left. Groaning as she slid off my lap, Amy took my cock in her mouth to clean me up, surprised that she kept me nice and hard, groaning again as she slid down my cock. "Your big sister just needs your cock for a little while," she moaned.

"Me next!" Hannah exclaimed.

"I'm not going to cum again anytime soon," I warned.

"No matter. You've just fucked your wife and I reckon you've just conceived. Now it's time for the five of us to get some dick too."

One ended up on my cock, another one on my face, and two even made use of my hands. Adriana was half asleep watching, Julia cuddling her from behind, whispering sweet words into her ear, glancing to see she had two fingers buried in Adriana's arse, my wife moaning softly as I knew she was loving it.

I have no idea what time I fell asleep that night, but it was with Adriana spooned against me, Amy snuggled behind me, the others to either side. Waking in the morning, Adriana met my eyes and blushed immediately. "Got a little crazy last night but I was so fucking horny, Nate," she whispered.

"You think I mind when you want to share yourself with me and our lovers?"

"Still so hot watching your two sisters on your cock."

"God yes," Julia whispered behind her, "It's even better when one rides his cock, the other his face. Or he's pounding one from behind and she's eating out her sister."

"Or when he nails either of them in the arse," Adriana added, "I mean, it's taboo just having sex with your sister, but taking her arse..."

"Turns you on?" I wondered.

"I'm not a very good Catholic, Nate."

The seven of us headed downstairs to join my parents, helping them clean up before we enjoyed breakfast. Mum looked pleased as punch and noticed that all six women now wore a wedding ring. Looking at my sisters, she was up and hugging both of them immediately. Nothing needed to be said as my sister's needed a little cry on our mother's shoulders. As for my father, he met my eyes and did that blokey thing, a nod of approval, before he did add, "Just look after them, Nate. All of them."

"I will, Dad."

A week later, the seven of us were on a plane to Brazil for our honeymoon. Tony and Luciana had departed France a couple of days after our wedding. When we arrived at their place, Adriana asked the guards not to announce us. Knocking on their front door, Luciana opened it and burst into tears upon seeing us. Even her father was overcome at seeing his daughter at home for the first time in years.

Spending two weeks in Brazil was fantastic, most of the time relaxing though we did the touristy thing from time to time. I made sure I flew out Adriana's five friends at the same time, which simply earned me even more brownie points. During the second week there, Hannah was fertile, the other five ensuring I 'dumped as many loads in her pussy as possible'. Their words, not mine.

By night three, Hannah was almost begging off being fucked, her pussy red, puffy and sore after I kept my word of fucking her as often as I could. Despite that, she was also desperate to fall pregnant, so I was far gentler with her whenever we made love. Each time we did, Amy and Adriana were present, my wife cleaning up my cock each and every time, Amy cuddling with Hannah afterwards, the pair as close as ever, sharing soft but passionate kisses.

To my surprise, Adriana wasn't upset to leave. She did cry when hugging her parents' goodbye before we passed through security, but she was far more excited about our future together. We'd flown Business Class, my five lovers swapping into the seat next to me during the flight, Amy taking the seat when we were sleeping.

"It's good to be home," I stated, walking through the front door, "Mum? Dad? You guys' home?"

Mum walked out looking a little red-cheeked and embarrassed. Dad followed out a few seconds later, looking rather happy with himself. "We thought you were getting home a little later," he said.

"We can come back later if you want," I replied, gesturing behind me, "I'm sure we could get a coffee at a nearby café."

Mum walked towards me, playfully slapping my shoulder. "Don't be silly. Now give your mother a hug. She's missed you!"

Despite being away from home for two weeks, we still headed out for dinner that evening. It was a wonderful evening, sitting between my wife and oldest sister, the din of conversation and laughter, clink of cutlery, sounds of delight as the food was exquisite. After enjoying dessert and drinks, we headed home, the parents heading off to their area of the house, leaving me with my six lovers.

"I'm thinking he fucks his sisters tonight," Adriana announced, "Julia, I'm thinking we have a little fun tonight. I know there's a strap-on you could wear so you can pound the shit out of me."

Julia barely said a word, grabbing my wife by the hand, quickly kissing each of us before disappearing upstairs.

Hannah looked at Emma. "I just want to taste your sweet little pussy tonight," she said, Emma smiling brightly before the pair shared an intense kiss.

"Pussy still a little sore after Brazil?"

"No complaints as you know we can't get enough of his dick, but yes, I'm a little tender."

Leading my sisters upstairs, it was a night of lovemaking, Katie dropping her own bombshell after I'd cum in Amy, sliding down my cock with a smile before leaning forward to kiss me. "I'm fertile right now," she whispered, "Want to put a baby in me too?"

Three months later, five of the women in the household were pregnant with my child. And no-one was surprised when Emma approached me the night Katie had told everyone she was pregnant that morning, asking if we could start trying with her too.

*****

Epilogue

Ten years later...

"Oh my god, Nate," Amy moaned as I rolled off her, watching her chest rise and fall a few times before she rolled into me, flinging an arm across my chest, "I love you," she whispered.

"Love you too, gorgeous."

"Even though I'm getting older?"

"We're all a little older now, Amy. I loved you back then. I love you just as much if not even a little bit more now, particularly after carrying three children."

She was the only one who had more than two, everyone agreeing rather quickly when she asked if anyone would be bothered if she could have one more. Her last pregnancy had been difficult, though, and though there was no danger to mother or child, we agreed that would be enough. She had her tubes tied so there was no chance of any more children.

Amy was the first to give birth, a beautiful baby girl, followed by a son and then our last child, another daughter. To say Amy was born to a mother wouldn't be an understatement. She'd been working from home while living in France but packed that in three months before she gave birth to our first child, and she didn't give returning to work another thought.

Taking a little time, she eventually rolled back onto me, my cock sliding back inside her. "It's back home again," Adriana whispered next to me, half asleep as I'd spent an hour fucking my wife as hard as possible, "Ride your brothers' cock, Amy. Fuck, I love watching you two together."

As Amy rode me, I turned to kiss Adriana on the forehead. She'd give birth to two children, a son first then a daughter. That was what each of my lovers had hoped for, and she was delighted. Another woman born to be a mother, she had returned to work once our daughter was at school, working part-time from home.

"Fuck," Amy moaned, watching her shudder as another orgasm passed through her, "How sore is your pussy, Adriana?"

"I'm going to feel very tender tomorrow morning. Probably nothing like Julia and her sweet little arse though."

Julia was currently sleeping with Katie in another bedroom, as I'd spent the day hard at work, though Julia ended up bent over my desk for half an hour, my cock buried in her arse most of the time. Two children with her, both daughters. Ever since giving birth to our second daughter, she'd grown a real desire to have me buried in her arse at least as equally as often as I'd find my cock buried in her pussy. We occasionally put on shows for our other lovers, and they would watch, jaws dropped wide, as I absolutely nailed her.

Julia was again working full-time but only as a consultant and would not leave Montpellier unless it was for a family holiday. What I loved to see was her as a mother, raising our children at multi-lingual, so they could speak English, French and also German. The kids were now old enough to take to Germany, taking a trip to her old hometown so they could begin to understand their mother and her history.

Amy moaned again as another orgasm tore through her body. Grabbing her arse, I started to pump her faster, watching her eyes light up before leaning down to kiss me. She didn't break the kiss until she felt me unloading inside her again, forcing her pussy down on my cock as far as possible, releasing my mouth so I could groan as I felt drained once again.

"That's it," she whimpered, "Fill your sister's pussy again."

Resting on my chest once she was satisfied, I caressed her back as she snuggled against me. "Wonder if Katie is being fucked right now?" she wondered.

Katie had given me two sons. I was still expecting her to ask the group if she could try for a daughter, but I don't think it actually bothered her. She loved our little boys and considering most of the children were close in age, the six women were mothers to all the children in the household. Katie still worked full-time though now worked for a French organisation as her mastery of the language was exemplary, speaking with the local accent so no-one would guess she wasn't local until she spoke English with the usual Australia twang.

"Well, her brother woke her up the right way this morning," Adriana said, "I loved walking in to see her legs right back as her brother fucked her senseless."

"Katie is still very flexible," I explained, "She can almost get her legs behind her head. And when she's in that position, my god, her pussy is like a vice. That's when she almost pleads with me to 'punish her pussy'."

"She does the same with me," Amy whispered, "Gets herself into all sorts of positions before begging me to eat her out."

Hannah and Emma would no doubt be in bed together and I knew they wouldn't be sleeping just yet. The relationship they'd built during the time I was gone never stopped, not even when Emma had been living in Bordeaux. Emma had come to visit us often, but Hannah had travelled alone to go see her, everyone understanding that they loved their time alone.

Hannah gave birth to our daughter and son within the space of two years. I knew she wanted more and she'd already spoken to me about it. We had the space for more children, I just worried about having too many more. But I'd loved them as babies, getting up throughout the night to feed, change and just look after them. Now that they were all developing their own personalities, it was just awesome being a father. And watching Hannah with our children...

Emma gave birth to our daughter. One was more than enough for her as the pregnancy wasn't easy for her. She could have another one if she really wanted to but she was careful with her birth control, always leaving the option open to have another one if she really wanted. Watching her with our daughter, though, even those who hadn't known her as well could see the maternal instincts. Every mother loved their children, but the depth of love she gave to our daughter, I think she underestimated what she was capable of.

Sliding off my body, Adriana was nearly asleep while Amy was snoozing. Getting up, I walked out into the hallway, turning towards the other bedrooms. Hannah and Emma were making love, Hannah on her back with Emma swung around, busy eating each other out. There was a couple of dildos on the bed next to them, once of them attached to the leather strap. I figured Hannah would have spent a good hour pounding Emma hard, as she was very much the submissive in their relationship. Not suggesting Hannah was dominant, it was just their roles, Hannah doing the fucking more often than not.

As for Katie and Julia, the latter did have a strap-on in place, currently buried in the arse of my little sister. Walking in, they both turned to me and smiled, Julia firming her grip on Katie's hips and slamming the dildo harder.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"You know how much your little sister loves it in the arse nowadays," Julia stated, "Need another night of just full-on anal again soon."

"You're incorrigible, Julia."

"I only learned from the best, Nate."

Kissing them both before wishing them goodnight, I made sure the door was shut. The children had all been warned not to open a closed door without hearing a summons to enter. Thankfully, we had raised good kids who listened to instructions. Sure, they were occasionally naughty but they were usually minor things.

Returning to Hannah and Emma, I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed, listening to them moan and eventually orgasm. They knew I was there, eventually lifting their heads to smile in my direction. "Good night?" I wondered.

"Can't get enough of my cousin's sweet little pussy," Hannah replied, "Guess I found it a little addictive after all those years we lived together."

"Definitely bisexual for my cousins," Emma giggled, "And my cousin's wife and his lover too."

"You're just a pussy addict, Emma."

Emma turned around and kissed her. "I'll never tire of your pussy, Hannah. I love you."

"I love you too, Emma," Hannah whispered, caressing her cheek.

The pair spent more nights together than with anyone else except me. Adriana, Amy and Hannah spent more nights with me than my other three lovers, though I knew they all worked together to ensure everything was as far as possible. But there were still those close bonds, Amy and Katie due to being sisters, Hannah and Emma due to the relationship they'd built over many years as cousins, Adriana and Julia as they had established a close bond within days of meeting each other.

Kissing each of them again, they snuggled under the blankets, ready for sleep. Wishing them goodnight after exchanging our love for each other, I returned to the master bedroom, getting into bed with Adriana and Amy immediately turning to cuddle into me. "I love you," Adriana whispered, half-asleep.

"I love you," Amy whispered, feeling her lips on my cheek.

Waking in the morning, Adriana woke up, kissing my cheek, and left me alone with Amy. Turning onto my side, Amy was awake and waiting for me, pulling her close as I ran my fingers up and down her back. "I think my wife is suggesting something, leaving me alone in bed with my naked sister," I said.

Amy put a finger to her lips as, within a minute, Katie poked her head through the door and, after locking it behind her, joined us on the bed. "Are we going to make love all morning?" she wondered.