The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Adriana and Julia are looking after our kids," Amy replied, "We're getting until midday with our brother, Katie. After lunch, the kids will be kept occupied so he can spend time with Hannah. Then tonight, he's going to spend time with Julia, before he goes to sleep with me."

"And Adriana?" Katie asked, hearing how eager she was to hear the answer.

"Why she's going to be spending the night with our little sister."

"Yes!" Katie exclaimed, "I love sleeping with Adriana. I get to be the big spoon!"

"Good. Now, Katie, how would you like your brother and sister to pleasure you before you make love with your brother?"

"I'd love it. What about you, Nate? Ready to make love with your sisters?"

"I just think I'm the luckiest man in the world. I have the love of my two beautiful sisters, my gorgeous cousins, my wonderful wife, and my best friend. All I'm left thinking is long may this continue."

Both snuggled into me again, Katie sighing softly as I held her tightly in one arm, hearing her whispered words of love for both of us. Amy met my eyes and kissed me softly on the lips. "For the rest of our lives," she whispered.

*****

A/N - As I said above, thanks to those that have supported this work, whether by leaving a comment, sending me feedback, or adding it to your list as a favourite. I hope you've enjoyed it throughout and how it ended with Nate returning to his family.

This is the second series within this topic that I've finished recently (the other being Family Affair.) Whether I'll start writing another long series like this again isn't something I'm thinking about but I intend to keep on writing. However, due to a change in career, I am finding that I have less time during the week to write.

Thank you and all the best,

UltimateSin.