The Mason House Pt. 03

Story Info
Christmas and onsen party.
1.6k words
4.41
2.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next party was of course Christmas. A large car company had booked us. 50 women and 10 men would be joining us for adult frivolity. Of course, the women went out across the world to recruit beautiful women who wanted to party and do crazy sex stuff. There was always an endless supply and many were repeat visitors to our parties.

I was to be dressed as Santa clause. Amy was Mrs. Clause, Sloan was head elf, Brie was a "Ginger" bread woman, Amber was an elf, Julie was an elf, and Di was a "Snow woman". Mercedes and Naomi were to be reindeer.

Most of the female employees were dressed as sexy elves, body paint of course, and candy. Many different types of sweets. One of my favorites was a naked woman that looked like a large gummy bear but had gummy bears stuck to her skin. You would walk up, suck on a gummy bear, and it would release from her skin. She would giggle, lick a new gummy bear, and stick it to her skin. Lots of creative outfits this time.

The house was decorated like Santa's North pole village. Each room had crazy decorations, chocolate everywhere, candy canes, red punch bowls full of alcohol, gingerbread houses, wreaths, Christmas trees, and stars.

The red room was now the red and green room. The ropes were covered in green tinsel, synthetic snow covered the floor, and large candy cane-colored dildos and strap ons littered the couches, beds, and walls.

The place was crazy with people everywhere, and the outside could not be used again. The mansion was massive but with this many people around it felt small. It was well below zero and the windchill made it crazy dangerous. The guests were brought in special buses, they were covered in full length coats used by adventurers at the South Pole. Once inside they took them off. The guests were dressed in crazy attire as well.

The party went on all night. I sat in a red Christmas chair, women sat on my knee, they asked for presents, and Sloan would spank them with a red whip that looked like liquorish if they told me they had been naughty. Julie and DI would walk out with jet black dildos in their hand if I told them they got coal for Christmas and no presents. The women who got coal all left with big smiles on their face.

Amy was looking the hottest out of the whole group. Her miss's clause outfit had a short skirt, a red and white fur lined cap, a white linen top that tied in the middle, and her tits were straining the top. A few times she bent over, and I thought her tits would pop out.

Screaming and crying was heard. I saw Julie and Di had both mounted Mercedes and Naomi. They were reindeer after all. Black leather harnesses on their faces as they rode them around. People were slapping their asses and Mercedes and Naomi were doing their best to not cry out. Their large nipple rings hanging from their massive tits.

They were very popular this night and were ridden often. I told Sloan to make sure they got hourly breaks, but I doubt she did.

Julie and Di retreated to the red and green room super early. They were busy hanging from the ceilings again, legs spread and getting fucked by women wearing candy cane dildos and coal-colored dildos. After a while Di was placed in a small red "Sleigh". Her head sticking out the front (it was just a kids electric Hot Wheel car that had been decorated to look like a red, white and brown sleigh). Every time she ran into a guy with the car she would jump out, suck their dicks, and speed off to find the next cock.

The night was a real hit. I did not want it to end.

But like all things it did.

Amy, Sloan and I went to bed as always. Cleaning each other's paint off, undressing, showering and sleeping together. Brie and Amber popped into bed sometime early in the morning.

While the place was cleaned, and the decorations packed away we talked about the next party.

3 in 3 months was quite ridiculous. We were all tired and wanted a rest. My security team jumped out of nowhere to suggest an idea. Amy squeaked due to their surprise. They really were a good team to have. Like damn ninjas.

Simon asked, "How about an onsen party? We have hot springs. Kaede ranted and raved about it. Even in Japan there was nothing like it. Most of their water has harsh metals, calcium, and other things that ruin your hair and skin if you stay in it too long. She said 1000's of Japanese would visit here."

Amy, Sloan and I talked about maybe getting 200 Japanese women to have a big festival of sorts. Not knowing much about onsens and their customs, Simon took the lead. He stated tiny white towels were used to wrap around themselves. But nude was the only way to visit them. Typically, huge elaborate outdoor baths were constructed, and a large wooden wall was built in the middle of the pool of water. Men on one side and women on the other. It was fun because you could not see the other side, but you could hear them talking, giggling, and splashing.

Simon stated, "Japanese culture was surrounded with sex, but it is very hidden. But there are lots of teasing, peaking, and other fun things about their culture."

We decided we could spruce up the quarry with a lot of wooden walls, benches, and other things to make it look more genuine. Simon and some other employees came up with the ideas, built them and installed them.

Kaede, her sushi girls and geisha girls spread the word. 200 Japanese women were literally booked overnight. Simon agreed that one night was not enough. 1 week would be the only way the women would show up.

Now we really needed to scramble. The garage was turned into a huge hotel with miniature rooms. Very sparse, a small bed, and lights. The garage could hold nearly 100 when we were done.

My next thought was to build a huge hotel at the edge of the quarry. The view was amazing. The walls, plants, and nature made a beautiful scene to see. On cold days and nights, the warm water caused steam to wisp off the water. On extremely cold nights with no wind like this week the outside air was so cold it would freeze the warm mist and it would fall back down like small ice crystals. Almost like snow but they were smaller.

At night on the coldest and stillest times of year the whole night would be an endless ice crystal storm that never stopped falling.

When Kaede showed up with two large tourist buses full of beautiful Japanese women between 18-40 I thought Simon's eyes would pop out of his head. He set up a fake inspection so he could pat them down for weapons. But he just wanted to grope them all. Jimmy helped with the groping. He and Simon had bonded over their love of Japanese women and security cameras. Bunch of pervs. But I was no better really.

Once all the women were set up and truck loads of food delivered Kaede did a presentation about the rules and how it all worked. Large coats were required between the quarry and the mansion. The weather would be deadly if out too long even with the coats on. Exterior lights, heated walkways, and fencing made it difficult but not impossible to get lost. Panic buttons had been set up at the quarry, the walkway, and several other places outside.

Simon told me that even though Japanese people love rules they will often test them to see what happens. He was worried someone may walk away to see the cold snowy landscape and freeze to death before they realize the real danger. Every year tourists go to Yellowstone, climb in pools of "water" that are super-heated. Well, it's not really water but superheated acid water. They melt and boil to death.

I did not want that to happen here but in cold snowing death.

The guests were all very fun. Very few spoke English but were nice and friendly. Lots of bowing caused lots of views of butts and pussy. Only 2 or 3 women had tits larger than B-cups. Brie made sure to point them out every time she saw them.

The house was full of 200 nude Japanese women for a week. Simon was in heaven. I told him that he did not need to work, he was on mandatory vacation while Kaede visited.

The quarry was more full of people than I had ever seen it. We rarely had more than 4 or 5 there at a time. Floating in the water, swimming or just relaxing at the edge. Simon and Jimmy built wooden structures in the water to sit on, lay on, and so you would not have to get out. The cold air did not really get into the quarry due to the large steep walls. It was like a bubble of hot, moist air.

My parents, Roy and Mandy visited often. They too enjoyed the "Spa life" as they would go swim among the naked Japanese women. Mandy and Brie's red hair caused lots of Japanese women to ask for pictures with them or touch their red hair. It was very rare to see red hair in Japan.

By the end of the week, I had nearly gotten sick of seeing naked women. It was so a part of my life now it no longer held any real challenge, mystique or hidden treasure. Pussy, ass, and tits were everywhere. As well as sex, blowjobs, handjobs, and even anal. Julie and Di were in heaven. I was beginning to get a little bored of it. I know, surprised and disgusted right.

Maybe it was seasonal depression. Who knows.