All Comments on 'The Massage'

by TheHat900

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Sensual and filthy. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ooooo my

would love to see another chapter

to be taken slowly into that world, humiliating, yet well, ooooooooo

carrie

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Who is Hermione

Mentioned once :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deliciously filthy

About as sensuously intimate as its possible to be with a partner. This is beautiful and to my mind there are no elements of humiliation associated with this tender mutually generous fantasy. The acceptance of all the aspects of the lover's body, its surfaces and contents, not just their appearance, but their textures, tastes and scents as being capable of delivering intensely powerful erotic stimuli can amplify desire rather than generate disgust in the context of this lovely, taboo breaking encounter. This story has left me hungry and horny in equal measure, thank you, I wish I were less vanilla.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
thank you!!

Deliciously filthy, like the previous comment, it pretty much describe this story perfectly. Hope to read Something new by you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A meal most definitely made for sharing.

The tastiest treats your tongue could wish for served up in the most sensual dining experience imaginable. This story is well told, the characters behave towards each other in a way that is warm and intensely erotic. The powerful desires that comes with the excitement of taboo breaking are well communicated. The ultimate intimacy of consuming all the gifts their bodies can give, from fingers, breasts, lips and the sweet folds of each others sex as well as directly from the source of the treasure, makes me want to share this perfect meal with these two beautiful women. I was with them in spirit as they took each others gifts in their mouths and allowed themselves to be fully aware of all the rich sensations they could experience before swallowing and taking their lover's bodily waste into their bellies. Feed me now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I know this isn't for everyone, would love to be trained by the couple to be their pet and her toilet slave

les_carrie@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Brilliant story. Two amazing women, Candice and Suzie, doing something so beautiful to each other. They just let go, released themselves from all fears, inhibitions and hang ups, and did what they had to do, which is something perfectly natural, but they did it in a way that brought tremendous pleasure to themselves, to each other, and via this story to many more. Oh wouldn't it be great if more were like them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rofl at Hermione

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have just re-read this story, having first read it several months ago. I must say that reading it a second time has given me a greater insight into what these two lovely ladies did and how they, proudly and without any inhibitions, shared something very personal openly and freely with each other. I particular admired the deep intimacy that developed between then, having been complete strangers at the beginning. Such intimacy can only go one way - forward. They need to meet again and repeat what they did, but next time becoming even closer and more intimate and deeper with each other. There is scope for a follow up story here. Perhaps Candice could pay a second visit the the masseuse, or maybe they could meet elsewhere.

D Ellerbeck

Amisit__ScintillaAmisit__Scintillaabout 1 year ago

I have read this story several times now, perhaps will read it several more times too. Great job and thank you for sharing this with us!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

got me hard imagining.

GayKatGayKat2 months ago

It's Hot and Sexy,,, Yes! ---- Es ist heiß und sexy,,, Ja!

.

Hallo Author man!

.

A very sexy story, thank-you for sharing it, 5-Stars all the way❣️

.

When I was working in Europe, being that I was a Dominant Lesbian Prostitute, and a full-on-scat woman, gave me a bit of an edge with the kinkier more sadistic women. ... I would have charged between 150 to 250 euros, and if I had to go to her... unless she's a good client I'd double it!

.

Oh by the by, your story 'The Massage' was recommended to me by one of your 'Anonymous readers' I get a fair number of stories recommended to me and I don't know why, I'm not a writer.

.

From a couple of new kinky dyke fans.

,

Her Royal Majesty the Black Queen πŸ‘©πŸΏ and white slave Gay kat πŸ‘©πŸΌβ€!

πŸ’ πŸ’“ πŸ’– πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ˜πŸŒΉπŸŒΉπŸ’‹

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHat900@TheHat900
I seem to write principally scat stories; those are tagged only as scat and readers' forgiveness if they've accidentally stumbled on them and been saddened is humbly requested. There are some fantasies, some stories based on a mere seed of real experience, and others that are ...